/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

There was no previous thread edition

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hZ-GZzH8z4Y
youtu.be/BWSL1X5dkiI
youtu.be/BjrMMAUxDWA
youtu.be/8gYULbtfBrs
khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-x/avatar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ventus a best

sorry about the shitposter /khg/
we wish we could get rid of them too

>No KH game where you can customize your Keyblade's appearance.

I know they're suppose to represent various worlds/people, but having just one game where you can change your own Keyblade would be great. It might also explain the Keyblade graveyard.

If anything I'd like to see it in late game UX

So the Guardian was Terra's Heartless, right?

My understanding is that ASoD is Terranort's Heartless, and the Guardian is some kind of embodiment of the time-traveling cloaked Xehanort.

Either that or just a random purebreed Heartless that ASoD can control.

I thought the time travel ability was given to Xehanort's Heartless in his weak cloaked form.

But he has the Guardian right after he forms in Radiant Garden.

Any updates any another half ap event?

What happened in the last thread that a bunch of posts got deleted?

shitpsoters

*Shitposter

Shiptoaster*

Reminder that I'm going to pull an absolute madman and waste a bunch of time a resources just for fun.

I have all the evolve medals and 17 of the 23 Dwarf medals.

*pitstosher

Liproaster

I currently have two 5 star snow whites with 3 and 2 dots each with max level at 80 ready to be evolved

Currently enough yen sids FGM's and mickeys to guilt but not enough base medals 3 out of 8 three stars, and a limited amount exp medals

With 4 hours to go I may have to go a bit long on my 'this time tomorrow claim but thats still 2 days and some change to guilt these medals with the $15 unlock
I'd say guilting one in f2p is entirely possible and the second would be doable if you haven't hit lv 200 yet for ap refills.

nice user, me too

that's still 1 day and some change*

P O T A T O
O
T
A
T
O

go away /wfg/

what is /wfg/

That 30 ap drain

Warframe General, where most things are equivalent to potatoes. Blue potatoes, yellow potatoes, potato children, we have it all.

Boil 'em, mash 'em stick 'em in a stew?

WB#1

Does everyone that's online in your party get the alert when you fail the raid boss? Because I almost never get anyone helping out.

If you dont atleast stun the boss, no one will bother helping you unless they know they can 1 turn it

From my experience with my party Raids, you only get out-of-app notifications for Omega Raid Bosses. You will have to be in the game in order to see notifications for non-Omega Raid Bosses. So if you're not receiving help on non-Omega Raid Bosses, chances are your party members aren't currently online to get the in-app notification.

Yeah, I always stun it, and most of the time fully stun it and almost kill it. It's not really a big deal since I kill it the next turn or two, I'm just wondering if my party is active. I've also never seen a raid alert since joining.

How sore is Ven's neck?

I want to take Aqua out to dinner.

I wonder what the Foretellers are even doing while all their minions are out collecting Lux, are those faggots busy having some sort of big beach party or something?

We'll find out in Back Cover.

>Ven spends the entire climax of KH3 in a neckbrace

I'd work out and go to a beach party if I knew Aqua would be there.

What's so appealing about shitposting this every chance you get?

That's one way to tell him apart from Roxas at least

I'm a bit worried our expectations for KH3 are going to be too high.

Oh fuck it we all know we're gonna hyped as fuck when the game finally comes out and we won't care about the quality for a while.

Which organization member would be the best 420 bro?

I'll take a break.

Demyx probably.

>all the shitposting will stop for at least one glorious day while everyone's hype as hell playing KHIII
I can't wait
Once we start playing
It'll be great

Don't forget
whenever we play
I'll always chat with you

Just reopened khux after like two weeks

How shit are the Snow White medals, khg?

quite shit

Post remixes/music because why not.

youtu.be/hZ-GZzH8z4Y

(I miss Billy Zane)

I guess Snow White is okay if you need cure.

I love Kairi.

youtu.be/BWSL1X5dkiI

How am I supposed play when I wont be able to abuse the ap refresh anymore soon?

You don't

>only 12k til next level
You can still abuse the refresh dipshit. Just start farming Guard Armors.

>filter
>trying to make yourself look cooler with your "high" lux

youtu.be/BjrMMAUxDWA

don't mean to offend but isn't she rather young?

......I still love her.
But yeah no I'd just be her gal pal.

youtu.be/8gYULbtfBrs

>the muslim girl is the least terrible one there

Not to mention his lower back as well. Bring Ven is suffering, emotionally and physically.

Can Cure spells fix soreness?

>Ven crawls to a save point
weow problem solved

>tfw buying another burger right now
FUCK. FUCK YOU STOMACH. I COULD HAVE JEWELS BUT FUCK ME.

Go away

Hmm it could? Mickey heals him with Cure after Vanitas beats him up the first time.

That nigga jin stole my everything jesus christ.

Do Cids cost discounts carry over through evolutions or should I wait until I 6* something to put Cids on it?

You cannot apply a Cid until your Medal is 6*

Attempting to do so will only waste it.
Trust me, I learned the hard way.

It carries over.

There's something about a mysterious lookalike to my cat thing giving me a magical bangle that makes me stronger and whose mystical powers are called guilt in nip that rings some really big warning bells in my head

Nah, it's fine. It's a gift! Don't worry about it, you don't even have to do anything for Chirithy, he's just feeling generous!

It says "a 6* medal." Why would you ever think you could win when testing the jews? With jews, you lose.

>Why would you ever think you could win when testing the jews?
Because this was back when JP was fresh and I wasn't really paying attention

But it makes sense since why would you ever need to bring the cost down on a 5* or lower
5* is what, 14 cost?

>Hey Chirithy, you sure I can't just cast Esuna or try to "unlock" the curse-
>Nope

found a Nort in Assassination Classroom

He's saying your a heartless, loveless being who exists only to farm Lux

I still say our characters were offering to kiss her to try and break the curse.

Holy fuck, I looked up some of those Japanese KHX vids for Beast's Castle and it's like... how the hell would FTP players compete? Vivi only does like 3K damage and is used for the boost so hax medals like Sephiroth and Jack Skellington pump out 20K.

>how the hell would FTP players compete?
Fairly easily because JP isn't stingy with the free Jewels.

>JJ

Get some damn originality, you fruitbowl.

What is it with this game's, or the designers obsession with afros?

What sort of magic does Sora specialize in?

Terra seems to use Darkness and Earth, Ven uses Light and Wind, Aqua is whatever (fire is a favorite, but that seems to be a player's choice thing, and not lore backed).

Riku has Fire and Darkness.

What about Sora?

Magnet/Gravity maybe?

Japanese people fucking love afros dude. It's visually distinctive, foreign, and a way to say you're down for fun.

It's shorthand for a lot of character traits.

The Riku is rather nice, but I would've much rather gotten some Magic Medals since my Speed and Power decks are already pretty decent, and Abu being the five star is rather eyebrow raising

FRIENDSHIP

The afros and gummi suits were originally prizes for events in χ[chi].

They made them leveling rewards in unchained because they enjoy our tears.

Why can't NA do anything right?

Sora has Genie.

Not NA's fault this time, it's like that in JP Unchained too.

There are a shitton of costumes in χ[chi] that could be ported over to Unchained, but they chose fucking afros and gummi suits.

khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-x/avatar

Probably keeping the better ones for events and shit

Like the Goofy set being available for the anniversary of his debut

JP is just wrapping up an event that you could get samurai parts from.

Yeah, they're 14. I'm not sure why you can't start dropping their cost if you can start adding dots at 3 and Chip/Dale from the get go. But yeah generally cost isn't a matter at all til then.
One step closer to guilted Abu.

nah im good

>gummi ship clothes rathet than the nice uniform and summer outfits
JAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I was a good goy and did 2 of the 3000 pulls. Paid for one of them, saved up for the other, did 2 or 3 of the dailies.

As far as I can tell, I should be set on medals right? Just focus now on guilting my free ones and praying the dailies drop copies? Or just level them up to 5* and 6* and forget about getting dupes?

Nice pulls, I'd just work on getting your main set for each attribute to 5* and 6* where you have cost to accommodate. Also yeah, definitely start working on at least getting Stitch and Wakka guilted.

Reflect

I'll literally lose my shit if I ever see a guilted Abu in the share screen.

I think at least a couple of us are dedicated to making it happen now. Been betrayed by shit pulls too many times.

I've seen a 6 star Abu with a dot on it. We're getting there

Well Sora means Sky in Japanese

Best place to farm jewels?