/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General

> News

- Update 1.1.6 Now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes: smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- Update 1.1.5 balance patch notes: smashboards.com/threads/433162/

> Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/TD8zsDJ1 (embed)

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZtCVMmVC
smashboards.com/threads/where-can-i-find-a-mp3-to-nus3bank-converter.436147/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chazo- Nicholas Osborne
Falkore- Ryan Mcleod
Langston- Eric Mahoney
Wau- Nat Vergara
Chad- Ian Mack
Noah- Noah Tudor
Penta- Frank Paredes
Alice- Alice Sawyer

3DS dubs. We need two people.

>Hoody leaving
It hurts.

Post mains.

One more.

Thank you.

>Hoody
Sage

On my way. Its Koopa. In case you don't have me added, FC is 4184-2976-0132.

>It hurts
I feel g...o...o...d...

I'm hosting gentlemen.

>tfw constantly getting bodied on netplay and FG while being able to recognize that I'm not good at the game but having no idea what what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it

Lobby is up.

Best main.

I'll make sure to visit once in a while.

Keep playing and watching others play as well as listen to others talk about the game and watch guides.

I'm trying to run the kernel thing for the mods, but I get error code 112-1028 when opening the bookmark. Any ideas? 5.5.1 usa

Whenever you're ready, Rob.

Speaking of that, why that guy isn't even a trophy in SSB? He is just mentioned in one of them and that's it.

>listen to others talk about the game

I guess I should leave then

It be best to get a sparring partner, 1 to 1, either in your local or on Smashboards. That way you can talk and chat about each others strengths, weaknesses where to improve and so on. Though that works a lot better if local.

I used to be good with Jiggly and Dedede a year ago or something and now I'm just shit and want to git gud. Who is someone you'd recommend who isn't total shit and also fun?

Do you wanna host right now? This place might have decent wifi and I'm bored.

>tfw no succubus (male) to Smash with
I'm gonna miss Hoody.

Get your ass here, man.

Shall we just do some FFA while we wait for the fourth?

That's called incubus, user.

Sure.

Incubi breed with females, succubi breed with males.

This alongside constant frustration at Link and Duck Hunt pickers whenever I consider For Glory, is why I dropped Smash 4.

I don't regret it either. Leaves me pumped whenever friends want to throw down, in the rare occasions they have time to.

Sorry, my 3ds seems to update for the fun of it for whatever reason.

I'll play with other lewd anons

That's not how it goes. In- take form of a male and su- take form of a female. Other details vary depending on the author.

save replays and look at when you get hit. think of what other options you could've done, and pay attention to any habits you have
going to locals really helps a lot. asking other players for advice, and playing against good players does a lot for improving

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I just need someone to tell me what I'm doing wrong and help fix it.

Oi, Hoody
Can we play a few?

I'm hosting.

Well fought there Clever.

No can do, not currently home.

You should play with though, they don't suck at least not metaphorically.

Thanks, your Bowser always keeps me on edge.

Come join /ssbg/ and watch GOML Melee doubles!
pastebin.com/ZtCVMmVC

Mae no tiene idea de la risa que me dio cuando me enteré de que era tico. gg representing costa ricans as shitposters

Nah, won't play with them.
I'm at a hospital, connection might not be good, if I play against you I already know how the connection would be so I can see if it's decent.

I'm watching.

Sorry paco

Is anybody else having a hard time getting online on the 3DS? Maybe it's my terrible internet, but I'll sit at the "Communicating with the server" box for close to a minute before it says there's a communication error. This started right after the update, so maybe there's a server overload or something?

Generally this happens for a few reasons. One is that the modem is simply finicky and needs a reset. The other is that you need to reset your internet connection settings on the 3DS. The last and most common is the online settings for the 3DS in-game on Smash 3DS. Turn all of them off and that should help, on top of the rest.

What do you think we should do?

¿Qué?

>wanting to test your connection with me
Fuck off.

Not sure. If fourth isn't coming and if you and joe are happy with FFA, that's fine. I'll leave it up to the pair of you. I'm fine with playing on or otherwise.

Well, I got a guy on Anther's updating his game atm so we can do FFA until he's ready.

Thanks, looks like it was just the modem.

No worries. Enjoy!

Legal stages only.

>Playing against "friend" online
>Body the fuck out of his mario as dorf
>"Y-you only can get kills and do well b-because of latency. D-Dorf is garbage otherwise and so are you."
Holy fuck, I've never seen someone get this mad before.

>implying Ganondorf isn't SS tier in lag

Ggs 3DS dubs. Shame about the lag towards the end but fun stuff. Thanks for the set.

I'd take his opinion more seriously if he didn't whine every time he loses about lag.

Retards like him usually get really mad

ggs

i got the DLC :DDDD

Shulk players are always so tryhard god damn, worse than sheik mains

I'm tempted to learn dorf just to body him when we play a locals game.

Dubs anyone?

I'm up for whatever

put preferably 1v1's

Well I already got a guy for dubs so we only need one more guy. I'm hosting.

Lobby is up.

>people still believe this meme

Wanna play ffa while we wait?

Chazo- Nicholas Osborne
Falkore- Ryan Mcleod
Langston- Eric Mahoney
Wau- Nat Vergara
Chad- Ian Mack
Noah- Noah Tudor
Penta- Frank Paredes
Alice- Alice Sawyer
Panchito- Francisco Burrito

Sure.

BAYONETTA MORE LIKE BAE-ONETTA AM I RIGHT LADIEZ

Yay!

No, and I am not a lady

I can play dubs with you.

>Francisco burrito

Sounds good. Add me.

Bumping
Come join /ssbg/ and watch GOML Melee doubles!
pastebin.com/ZtCVMmVC

>open stream
>3 foxes, 1 marth

Welcome to Melee where you see same characters and where fun doesn't exist outside Fox, Falco, Marth and Sheik.

>not watching Jojo win the chicago arcadian

good bowser players are fucking scary

Anyone want to play?

smashboards.com/threads/where-can-i-find-a-mp3-to-nus3bank-converter.436147/

So you got to do all that just to get a song that you want?

Share your memes with a few people from /ssbg/!
pastebin.com/ZtCVMmVC

If you like, post a video compilation of replays on youtube some of us will give it a look and mention stuff we see.

On the same vein, look for competitive players that use your character and try to copy their bread and butter and their kill setups. Youtube channels like VGBootCamp and Most Valuable Gaming upload replays weekly and there are some good unknowns out there. Your soon-to-be favourite player might even do anthers on stream/on his own channel.

Always remember though, you can learn a lot about your character, but true consistency comes from mastery of both your character and knowledge of every possible opponent.

Fresh meme from the circlejerk

yeah, still waiting fro just at least a regular brstm to nu3bank converter

I cant belive someone like Panchito would hang around an asshole like chazo

Stef is cute! CUTE!

get a life pame

Is Sm4shmodder the only way to install custom skins? I don't have a PC so I can't download it, I was kinda hoping it'd be like sound where I can just copy them to the root of the SD