>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Attila mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications

>Warhammer
Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Dwarf POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Battle Magic Spotlight -- youtube.com/watch?v=B1p7d_nVBS8
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- youtube.com/watch?v=VKv4A0GA3Qw
First 15 Minutes of the Greenskins Campaign, SPOILERS INSIDE -- youtube.com/watch?v=5et0A5sDwtY
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Campaign Gameplay Streams (Greenskins, Dwarfs, Empire, Vampire Counts) -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/profile

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/404010/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THERE WILL BE NO RETREAT ONLY GLORY OR DEATH!

>Embed

>everyone that stream at night is a complete and total incompetent.

IF OUR DAIMYO IS TO BECOME SHOGUN

MILITARY RULER OF ALL JAPAN

>reposting
Is the MEGA download for BOTET corrupted? Because already at 75% and I need to know whether to keep going or REEEEEstart at Moddb

The orcs cucked the world. Grimgor did!

>going on a short trip tomorrow that will last until tuesday.
>it'll make the wait for total warhammer more bearable.
>I'm on vacation all week starting today until two Tuesdays from now.

Praise Sigmar.

Why do these random rebels keep popping up and why are they always led by Daemonettes of Slaanesh.

Thanks.

SEND HELP

>This kills the Chaos Warrior

I used the 4gb patch on both kingdoms and medieval 2 and it hasn't crashed at all yet.

Apparently it is corrupted, even the thread in TWC says so. Unfortunately you're going to have to restart.

>Grimgor
>Best
>Got decapitated by Archeon
Best at being a git.

What's that, senpai?

Don't forget
>Got defeated by Crom in Storm of Chaos

Lord of Change

There's something about fighting chaos as vamps or other evil factions that tickles my interest for whatever reason. Like, having two factions that don't give a shit about morality come and beat the shit out of each other and technically do the rest of the world a favour.

Tu Toriel

Vamps and Chaos are very opposed in the lore, if The Empire were to fall it wouldn't be long before the VC were next on the chopping block. As much as they won't admit it, the Empire and VC need each other

Shouldn't a Lord of Change be good? Change is good. Progress is good.

>VC
want to live forever
>Chaos
wants to destroy everything

In the End TImes the VC actually align with the empire in a desperate last stand against the forces of chaos. Even a group of Blood Knights fight alongside the Green Knight from Brettonia to defend a monastery.

So,are both MEGA and Drive links for BotET corrupted?

wew that UI is like a 90s webpage

> Tomb Kings still not announced

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

Dogs of war selection crashes?

use the moddb link

Go fight the lizards.

Yet Von Carnnstein betrays them by killing Gelt during the most important magical ritual in the entire setting.

Good going you fucking leeches.

>decapitated
>became chaos god of beasts

Mannfred is just a dedicated asshole, he can't help it.

No one is going to argue that Mannfredd isn't clinically retarded. Meanwhile, the actual Von Carstein, Vlad, was able to regain his electorship and died freeing Isabella from Nurgle.

>this bounces pathetically off the chaos warrior's full plate armor before he cuts down the ponce wearing nothing but cloth

I just drank a pint pf gin /twg/ and I can't feel my face anymore. Please send help.

Creators are saying avoid it and either download from Moddb or Google drive. Follow the installation video and it should run fine.

They want players to inform them of bugs and missing text,UI's and Icons so they can compile what to do in the next update.

'bout to go out like Attila are ya?

YOU DESIRE SENSATION?

>Brettonia first free dlc

But I dont want to play as Brettonia,

Darren confirmed a Pontus FLC, so you can play them.

FIRST EXPANSION MAP REVEALED ;)

Oh the memes!

It was my birthday and the only people that remembered were my family and a qt gril from work. Hey that reminds me I need to ask her out sometime. Webm by way of apology for blogging.

3/10

>Warhammer world is just a copy paste of Earth
> location names are just twists of the Earth names
> factions are just copy paste of the cultures living in the Earth location

Is warhammer the least creative fantasy universe?

Installation video?

That would be GoT.

Did he die honoraburuly

It's literally ingame on both the encyclopaedia and the multiplayer campaign selection.

can't you already play as them in free mode?

Custom battles and multiplayer i believe. Pretty lame, would rather have a more interesting faction.

are the non-wood elves in any of these lands or do they stick to their hippy western semicircles?

No actually, he went on to kill another guy after the webm ends. He's my fucking hero and thats possibly my favourite webm. This one running a close second because it was a general and
>camels

There's a fucking silk road between Cathay and the Old World

Reminder: Encyclopaedia has secret URL's that you can only find by typing it in manually. Pic related Leoncoeurs quests are already in it as are his skills. So is Bretonnia as "Campaign playable",Kislev as a faction is a placeholder with "Campaign:Playable" and there is a Campaign selection screen already in place laying the path for the Campaign packs which bring Historical events of Warhammer ingame.

>Chaos is led by a giant blue turkey

Less fantasy is better.
But I agree, GoT is shit and has nothing on the books (ASOIAF).

And GoT's got a great wall and Mongols.

If I don't pre order and get Chaos will I fight them in all their glory still as Empire?

Those running animations for camels are wrong.

Yes.

>implying your plated pansies are man enough to take on that mother fucker

Yes

Nah. I'm taking another user's advice and bringing Malekith to Ulthuan and conquering some High Elf settlements.

Wish me luck

>Kislev DLC
might be cool

So does Warhammer

>in all their glory
No. They'll be missing 2/3rds of their roster.

At least they're in completely separate places and unrelated. Unlike not-earth.

Funny how the least creative one is also the most enjoyable.

And? Warhammer is a fantasy version of the world, that's how it was made.

It's fun.

And Lizard people. And Rat people. And....

You get the idea, WF has all the generic stuff and tons of crazy extras. GoT's just generic.

If advisor is lord of change, who's going to advise after his heel turn?

>new total war fan totally invested in his battle and ignoring chat
it's beautiful

so how is everyone enjoying cowbotet?
I kind of like it but my campaign is crashing now, was playing as the league of ostermark on hard/very hard.

GoT wishes it was a copy of the world
>essos
>featureless rectangle

>Campaign:Playable

Where did you see this? Because everything for Kislev is the same as any other generic Empire region. Bretonnia is the only one with any kind of substance.

Yeah you just won't face a full roster including 2 missing legendary lords.

Chaos Warriors are free to those that pre order and those that buy in the first week. Pricing for them seperately will be revealed after the first week. This will lay the groundwork for the pricing of race packs in the future so lets hope they are fair...

An user that went toW arhammer Fest last weekend said he spoke to one of the devs and the devs slipped out that the Blood and Gore DLC is free to those that pre ordered aswell and it'll come out sooner than the last TW games versions did.

They'll be missing a few units (Armored Chaos Trolls, Gorebeast Chariots etc) without the DLC won't they?

what stream?

Watching new people play total war is fun.

After the betrayal you're a big boy now and the training wheels come off.

You don't have to play as Bretonnia, user. There are other factions to choose from!

cool free blood

What do I do with the patch now?

GoT is European and Middle Eastern history user. Even the cultures are directly taken from Europe and the Middle East.

All that was added was supernatural and mythological creatures.

Don't think so

What if he still continues to give you perfectly good advice, but now it's dripping with sarcasm and general smugness to taunt you/trick you?

what?

So... Like warhammer?

The DLC is just to let you play as Chaos Warriors. Chaos Warriors will have all of their units, even if you don't own the DLC.

What stream? I enjoy noobs playing because they are innocent and give genuine compliments or criticisms.

I mean for fucks sake Darren who works at CA said he hates fantasy but loves Total War and thats why he's playing Warhammer. He even said he can't be arsed learning the lore. He also revealed he knows all the DLC plans for the game and is part of the media team behind the next historical total war.

Hey, fuck that noise. Maybe if people actually gave Mannfred some semblance of respect he wouldn't have sperged out in the end.

His entire life was a build-up of him becoming a progressively more powerful/important figure until he eclipsed all others within the VC armies only for people like Archaon, Nagash, and Arkhan to be like
>hey faggot do this shit for me
>ugh you want me to actually not talk down to you faggot? really?
>god, just shut the fuck up and do what I tell you

I don't blame Mannfred for snapping and being like "you know what? fuck this, fuck you, everything."

All he wanted was to be recognized as the power he was. They refused to recognize him as such, so he forced them to. He became the most influential figure in the god damn lore because he single-handedly ended it out of spite.

Mannfred did nothing wrong.

DLC pack means that they have a fully fleshed out units and stuff you just have to play to access them. If they were not DLC then they would have had no units.

We NEED to start a petition and stop CA from forcing us to play Bretonnia, I'm not going to play as some peasants who don't even have forks when there's the Empire right next door.

same with Warhammer, except GOT had the decency to move the locations of some cultures

store.steampowered.com/app/404010/
Scroll down to full unit roster and then see the bullet point at the bottom.

The 4gb patch. What do I even do with it?

what 4 gb patch are you trolling me

Big baby leech can't take the banter so he throw a tantrum and let Chaos win.

>Kislev
KEK DWARVES BTFO

futuremangaming
though the battle just finished