/wpsg/ guilds:

TBC
- Vengeance, Alliance x1

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

What classes does need?

Everything because they barely exist

group 2 on tod when

How am i supposed to join on atlantiss if no one is online?

>leaving out the only 25man raiding /wpsg/ guild

Theatre of Dreams 2x - Horde
Ulduar now open

everyone is raiding ulduar on ToD right now, stand by

What class/level are you? I just started too

how long takes the 1-80 leveling in atlantiss without raf?

gnome warrior, going prot and spamming dungeon finder at 15

What classes/role do they need?

6 hours if you're raf and spam RDF

reroll and RAF each other

he's just memeing you, theres no guild on ToD

/who wpsg, I'm online for 5 min

can't whisper, invite danceman to guild pls

plate tanks

absolutely love the elitism from , they legitimately believe pve is "hard" and judge your "skill" on your dps. None of them would pass 1800 rating, which is the funny part

>avanine can't do even the most simple mechanics
wow what a fucking surprise

>pve guild
>base the quality of your players on arena

you really didn't think this one through did ya

it's funny because the few high level pvp guilds that decided to raid were always top tier

ToD is dead
Do not roll on this dead server you will have nothing to do outside of raidlogging

Instead I will direct you to www.dalaran-wow.com

>dalaran
I would rather play on literally any other wotlk server than that buggy piece of shit

>wrath

>healers talk about how good they are in naxx
>can't do fucking anything right in ulduar
welp figaro ruslan harmoo and oats are failing

Post your 80 on dalaran kid I bet you never even logged onto the server once.

Are you guys at least dying to keepers yet?

go to sleep genetics

but user, i have passed 1800 rating before

that's because they know how to play their class correctly. they need to in order to beat other players

it was evident already in 10m, anytime asscobra or oats wasnt there shit started to go wrong awfully fast

ulduar is a shitter check, im glad we're finally get to see who can do more than spam their rotation

Does anyone play on Warmane Blackrock? I'm trying to find non shit partners to climb arena rating, tired of dealing with people who cant speak english and are shit

I play sub rogue/dp/rdruid

>recruited gladiators for Sunwell progression
>couldn't handle mundane tasks like dispelling/moving Burn on Brutallus properly
>regularly blow up raid on Twins
>get breathed by Felmyst
>walk through void zones and blow up the raid or pull aggro on doors during M'uru
>zone out and spam muh rogue rotation and miss the destruction bubble on KJ, dont AoE adds or wait for breath when you do get in
>that's just Sunwell, not Hyjal/BT, not SSC/TK, not any of Wrath

PvPers are mostly shit at PvE

thats not me desu

>rogue
>AoE

yeah

>PvE players can't PvP
>PvP players just need to learn a few mechanics to do a boss

goddamn can l4g obtain an uptime greater than 6 minutes? the forums says construction today but every fucking day is like this, why do they lie to us?

The real question is why do you keep eating it up?

jesus cobe has a scary good mickey mouse impression

>PvE players have to watch pvp tutorials on YouTube

>the best players that very rarely to never fail tactics in are PvPers

you can't learn pvp at a competitive level by watching videos like you can in pve

>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively>it isnt logical objectively

learn english you polish cunt, this is why you can't afford retail

t. bitterra

p.s. all bubbles go to heaven

What is with the christopher hitchens impression?

Welp is the worst player in , todays ulduar confirmed it.

all our healers are fucken shit and need to be replaced to be honest

>Paladins in with Divine Sacrifice/Guardian: 0

>Paladins gkicked from with Divine Sacrifice/Guardian: 1

miss me yet?

>Try atlantis
Why the fuck does every mob have a rage bar?

What would possess a man to play Cataclysm?

no

oats and cobe are really good

>miss me yet
I think people are happy you're gone more than anything.

@bitterra unignore me on discord please

i thought you need 5-6 heals for ulduar. that's two

What's the best Vanilla or TBC server right now? Closest to blizzlike?

So Kronos is probably dead. Is there a guild on L4G? That's the next high pop server.

But welp is by far the worst, every single fight he manages to fuck up at least once and usually 2 or 3 times. It's not like he has his eyes focused to the health bars, because he can't even keep anyone up.

vengeance + kronos

>vengeance
not blizzlike at all, tbc launched with more than just an unfinished buggy as fuck kara that you only had to level up 12 times to do

L4G and Kronos. People will shill vengeance but population figures don't lie. Vengeance is losing people and has very very low population.

We were a top US guild, we went through several "gladiators" who were dogshit. That said, I never broke 2k and was still in a great guild.

Its different skills, being good at one means jack shit about your ability with the other.

All you've done is say "this one rogue sucked because he didn't aoe"

>5400 seconds difference
Wow poles sure are fucking terrible

Should I go to L4G or Kronos?

kronos l4g is a meme shit server

Vengeance

We had a rogue that sucked, a pally that was a bitch and sucked, two shaman that sucked, a priest that sucked...all were gladiators.

I never said I was talking about 1 recruit, we went through plenty as did all progression guilds then.

Guess you could have used the extra throughput.

Is overhealing overhealing if other healers arent pulling their weight and heal sniping doesnt exist?

Does chain heal finally fix and not bounce for 100% value?

Is the worst guild /wpsg/ has ever seen?

how many hardmodes did yall down today?

It's already in the top 3

Zero(0)

WHERE DO I GO

you're just as shit if not worse than our current healers, at least welp admits to his mistakes instead of enhancing his flaws and pretending it was intentional all along.

>avanine loses logs where she's 7-9th

Tired of WotLK, BC had terrible class diversity and most BC servers are garbage fuck off shillermen and I'm not interested in the clusterfuck of vanilla.

>hardmodes

Admitting to your mistakes doesn't mean shit if you're just going to repeat them

Why does no one talk about Feenix?

It was the closest thing to Nostalrius.

>mfw avanine this assblasted about not getting a fucking crafting recipe

according to my recount she was top dps on every fight except auriaya where senna was ~20 dps ahead 6680 vs 6660

Don't roll vengeance. We are talking 600 people PEAK.

Go to Kronos.
L4G lags and drops constantly that's 90% horde with no wpsg guild
Vengeance is a dead as fuck server with worse scripting and shillermen are worse than normies.

>she
yeah fuck off avanine you delusional cunt

vengeance is pure shit, the server is two years old and doesn't even have kara finished

so anyone cleared ulduar yet?

Someone on Kronos is complaining about lag?

>avanine
>top dps on anything but XT

You know he just wanted it so he could jew poles and hold it above everyones head

>reading comprehension
I said L4G lags you autsitic fuck.

Nigger she wasn't even top 5 on Kologarn

And I said that someone on Kronos complaining about the lag on ANY other server is hilarious.

>mfw all these people who can't into simple mechanics
Im so glad we are onto ulduar and can see who is actually good now

l4g is beyond unplayable
you'd have to be retarded to put up with all that bullshit because maybe one day shit will work and there won't be unplayable lag