Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Your New Lord and Master Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes. Includes multiple game modes, levelling up and skills, and fairly frequent (monthly) updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play with microtransactions.

>Official trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=t9W2h_0Y3SI

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>2.1.5 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=411838

>Civil War Memorial Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=411762

>SALES 5/17 - 5/23
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=411663
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=411652

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CVsMshKqTo
youtu.be/b2ZjfmvmaoU
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y5_YGiQYfiYXUORqCeKoEcMGevm77_HqGXXyDbKrQpU/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y5_YGiQYfiYXUORqCeKoEcMGevm77_HqGXXyDbKrQpU/edit#gid=194000904
youtube.com/watch?v=i8OiS6oF52U&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone on plebbit defeated i-thanos with T2 ants daisy and proxima...

This is nuts

Did you pick up any of the new uniforms?

I want to buy CW Spidey but I already have RYV and ANAD.
I'll hold off on IM in hopes we get ANAD armour next month with CW II.
I don't use BP enough to justify the purchase, also lol bleeds.
It's either WM or giANTS and I'm leaning towards the latter just for aesthetics alone.

I bought iron man

I guess I should have waited

JUST

>Did you pick up any of the new uniforms?
ANTS

youtube.com/watch?v=-CVsMshKqTo
>T2 ANTS standing right in the middle of the meteors and taking zero damage
Holy shit dat T2 dodge

>318/320 mockinbird bios
JUST

daaaaaamn

If I were smart I'd make AM my first T2, but best girl comes first

Bought wm im and spidey
No regreats

Dont know if i should invest on t2 ants or thanos

>grind daisy bios for the last few weeks
>get her halfway through 5*
>finish watching the rest of aos s3
>now I'm not as high on her
>tfw I can't swap her and lincoln's bios

t2 ants for sure. He can solo Thanos easily.

but can Thanos solo Thanos?

JUST

ANTS

>running out of clear tickets
JUST

Ward died for our sins.

newbie questions here
1-on the defense equipment is there any reason to not go for total defense?

2-whats the best choices for the 3rd and 4th equips? HP and cooldown?

3-how do I know if its better to go for critical damage or critical chance? Gamora is the hero in this scenraio

>1-on the defense equipment is there any reason to not go for total defense?
Nope, load up on All Defense.

>2-whats the best choices for the 3rd and 4th equips? HP and cooldown?
Generally, yeah.

3-how do I know if its better to go for critical damage or critical chance? Gamora is the hero in this scenraio
Always go for crit rate. Doing more critical damage is great and all, but that's not going to matter if your crits are not hitting. Consistency is better than occasional big bursts of damage. Control the RNG, don't let it control you.

thanks mate!

Use this for the next OP,.

Waspfu deserves it.

ANTS and Spidey.

No regrets.

Do you guys rank up all your heroes to 4* to maximize possible Team Up rewards?

No, I rank them all up to 4* so I can get them to level 50 for a bit of extra crystals.

I've been holding off on upgrading my lower people just because I need all the bios I can get for BO chars. I just run my 6*s in TUPS

Back when Battleworld had 3* arenas I made sure to keep some there but since it doesn't look like those arenas will show up again I probably should

Our good friend sealy south at it again.

youtu.be/b2ZjfmvmaoU

Based Sealy South. Just got done beating him myself.

ants?

Does anyone have any orange slices?

Future fight Top Booty:
Proxima Midnight
Wasp
Black widow, her ass got ninja improved.

Did you have the other ANTS uni? Which one is better?

Can some user post the spreadsheets for the cards plz?

ANTS gives a slightly better boost to states but GiANTS's 6* is quicker and his shrinking gun has a wider cone to it hitting more people also replaces TANKS with STOMPS.

gotcha senpai docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y5_YGiQYfiYXUORqCeKoEcMGevm77_HqGXXyDbKrQpU/

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y5_YGiQYfiYXUORqCeKoEcMGevm77_HqGXXyDbKrQpU/edit#gid=194000904

What are the essential cards you guys are using?

Farmable ones? Loki and Zombies
Shop? Thors, CW #4

Thanks famslice

Is it true that the 5* iframe move is shorter with giANTS though? I guess my question is which is better for WB?

How good are Civil War #7, Civil War The Initiative, and Armor Wars #1? Just noticed I have these and don't know enough.

If it is shorter it isn't noticeable in any way. And for WB, I'd go with GiANTS, I'd rather have a consistent damage boost rather than periodic, also you're immune to guard break which can be useful.

all shit

While we're talking about whether cards are worth upgrading or just upgrade fodder, I have these at 4*, which ones are shit-tier?

Amazing Spiderman #535 and #533, Thors #2 Keown, Cap #22

All shit except Thors

thanks m8, gonna roll them into CW #4

aaaand their shit rubbed off on it, looks like I'll have to wait until it's mythical

So apparently someone got Infinity Thanos down to half HP with T2 Wasp, Spidey, and ANTS. That bodes well.

On a completely unrelated note, how much gold should I save up before attempting to roll IAAG? 10 mil? 20?

I'm going in

JUST

ITS NOT FAIR

>wasting a mythic on a poison resist card

Here's a thought, why not do it the other way round?

youtube.com/watch?v=i8OiS6oF52U&feature=youtu.be
>She-Hulk/Daisy/Arrow Guy
Wow
>Thanos striker
Oh nvm

>On a completely unrelated note, how much gold should I save up before attempting to roll IAAG? 10 mil? 20?
It's just RNG

Why??? The card would be shit regardless of what you rolled. What a waste.

Why? the base stats were shit anyway.

CW is the best Iron Man uni though.

ANTS

I LOVE LITTLE BUGS THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD

Too much red on the legs familia

Ants, ironcuck and kangz.
>tfw 60k chaos token
>tfw lazy to tap token for kangz

yes from skill preview, civil war iron man movement is fast as aou uni and lot of rocket salvo like 2099.

Was today supposed to be the 6* ticket or did I miscount?

I'm worried I missed a login or something

Can I beat Proximass with this team?

M8, didn't you get the free proxima bios?

Half of them yeah

CW #3 and #4 cards are only available through chests, right?

Finished grinding bobbi to 6* today and finally had 3 people to do world battle. I actually thought they might make me get 5 more to try it because of the ally heroes but they let me go without them.

Just did it for the participation and to see what it was all about. Expected to die in 2 seconds but I actually chunked her down a decent amount all things considered. Also get a few extra tokens from the event now for participating. Still a loooong way off from actually winning any of these though but its cool I can at least try now!

On the other side of things, this is heartbreaking with the 2750 crystal 6/6 deal expiring before the next reset. What are the chances I could get either phil to 50 or angie to 60 during evening hot time? I would cry if I missed out on it by 5 damn crystals.

hahaha I love how blast BW is a missile and energy beam clusterfuck

How gud is ultron?

best starter character imo
>easily farmable
>clone skill
>deals both energy and physical attack
>usefull uni always 750 crystals

his minions can carry you throught all story missions, vs and if you get good team even WB

Very good, he's along with MODOK, Iron Man and GIant-Man the easiest character to farm.

I just beat my first WB with a Ultron led team. He's been one of my favorite characters for years, I'm glad he's pretty high tier here.

Unrelated, whats everyones opinions on the new set of costumes?

IM is a welcome change from 2099, and I really love the skill changes.

WarMachine isn't as purty as Iron Patriot, but damn I love the new 6*, much more efficient.

Panther is... kind of shit, they should have done more.

Spidey seems pretty damn good! I love his new web abilities, his 2* does crazy high damage now. I feel like he's a Alliance Battle champion, up there with Elsa, Silk, and ANTS.

IM: I can chain his skills better with the new uniform. the air attack is pretty good
WM: I forgot how fun is to play with him manually. HAYMAKER into LASER into MISSILES into multi attack beam fuck you up pretty good
BP: rest in rip sweet prince
Spidey: pretty good but I think his we skill leaves him too vulnerable. his dmg output is better than ANAL spidey imo

I bought them all.

Isn't his web skill all i-frames, making him less vulnerable? I haven't bought it yet. Trying to decide still.

Currently have ANAD Spidey and iffy on double-dipping.

the start-up and ending frames aren't protected
the damage is better thou

The web shot has i-frames when he's on the air, but it's vulnerable at the beginning of the attack, to avoid getting hit you can use it after Spider Kick.

Is there a tier list for the latest patch? What are the best heroes if there isn't a list?

Nothing's changed imo except the new T2 characters going to high in their respective type. Black Order are the best characters in the game, it only takes one in you team to beat any non-Black Order team in TL

Iron man(god the new skill is gold) and Black panther (someday he'll shine with red skull)

Bump

anyone know?

today was the 100 tickets
tomorrow is the 6 star ticket

>he still used ryv spidey

!?!?

Based Sealy South taking one for the team.

>1 day away from my 6* Silk/Loki/Hulkbuster meme magic team

thanks!

>Not using uni's you like instead of being a meta slave

Sealy South is truly the Future Fight Messiah.

Reminder that Muggas has not one but TWO open spots.

Apply in game and leave your name in this thread to join the OG /mffg/ Alliance

:^)

Fuuuuug I can't choose between Ant-Man or giANTS

I got CW cause it looks better and I didn't have the other uniform, but Ants is probably better

I got a card pack instead
ANTS movie uni is better anyways... and cards>unis in my priority list

Same. ANTS is the better uni, but CW looks cooler so I went with it. Also picked up CW IM uni.

Still on the fence about CW Spidey. I have enough crystals to get a mega-rank up package, but then I won't have enough for Spidey and vice-versa. If only I knew whether or not they'd be having another mega-rank up sale but don't want to miss my chance if they don't.

I don't even really care about the mega-rank up ticket since I'm just going to save it for future unfarmable characters, but I have like 6 combat characters that need mastered and that mega-mastery ticket would be a godsend for lightening that load up.

any news or hints about when and what of the new update?

Dude the last update literally just came out
Chill

Seeing best girl dominate the battleworld feels good man

Seems like it'll be about Civil War II

it's just a post
chill out bro