Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqYO9nT4MtU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_C._Kidd
researcheratlarge.com/Ships/S19-7/PearlHarborBatDivMarkings.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Yorck is a good bote.

Previous ded

>take out new battleship to try get first win bonus
>aircraft carriers spend the entire match trying to torp a lone destroyer, misses every attack and dies
>cruisers and destroyers steam off at full speed and suicide into the mob of enemy ships one by one
>they bitch at me for not helping when I was trying to keep up with them

daily reminder

Wut?

fuckinh hell Russian DD rudder shift times don't get better at all

wtf is this 6 seconds rudder shift and americans and japs get 3 secs?

dont fall for the russian DD meme, storzhevoi is the only fun one

>tfw matched against T3s in my Fuso.

The other thread was deleted, so I'll post my botes here.

Git gud

Kiev is a fucking blast

>some retarded cruiser tries to 'encourage' me to go forward in my BB with 2 torpedo salvos aimed at my stern despite the fact that I'm already the furthest forward ship on our team and going at full speed ahead
>cut my speed and change my course so I run into every single one of his torpedoes
feels good man

>Teammate launches torps at you to entice you to move up

What server are you on, that sounds fucking cheap

SEA
This isn't the first time it's happened either. If it wasn't for them telling me in the chat that it's the reason, I'd assume they were just some average moron who doesn't know what their torpedo ranges are.
I assume it happens on other servers though, I used to see basically the same thing when I played WoT on EU with people occasionally teamkilling their own light tanks/shooting into the backs of their Heavies for not being forward enough.

hu r u tho

I've never seen it on NA.
Thankfully
Or maybe I'm just a really aggressive BB captain

hello sir wut u did la

Superior russian gun layout )))

smlj?

Nobody.

I'd understand it if I was bluelining up the back or something, but I'm playing aggressively and pushing into the enemy team. I guess it's just one of those players who thinks the BB's job is to kill themselves while everyone else farms damage at their own max range (and then complains if the BB sinks).

Too bad on NA that even if you're aggressive in a BB, your team usually does dick for you. They cower behind you at best or turn and run away leaving you to your demise.

>some retarded cruiser tries to 'encourage' me to go forward in my BB
I've done this a lot except with my ship instead of my torpedo, forcing BBait to bow forward instead of turning broadside and run away.

Or they fire/torp your side while using you as a shield.

And thats if you don't get melted by enemy BBs, or torp swarms from the enemy.

just be happy the slavshit ships don't break and burst into flames while waiting for the round to start

This BBs are tanks meme needs to die.

Yeah man they just don't understand us passive players lol!

t. not Mako

don't worry, that's the same on every server
>complain that you aren't at suicide range in the middle of the enemy team
>refuse to support you no matter what
>complain if you die tanking half of the enemy team's fire while they're sitting afk 15km behind you

>just tank the fires with your armor

What if BBs could only get lit on fire in 3 places?

I was reading a little bit about the USS Arizona and how she sank.
Found this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=EqYO9nT4MtU

Along with this regarding Rear Admiral Kidd, whose flagship was the Arizona
>Admiral Kidd's body was never recovered and to this day he is considered missing in action. U.S. Navy salvage divers located his Naval Academy ring fused to a bulkhead on the Arizona's bridge
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_C._Kidd

Holy. Shit.

>his Naval Academy ring fused to a bulkhead

gebus
at least he probably didn't feel anything

Literally vaporized

>mfw 500k damage in yamato on test client

Whip that shit boy!

Why do babbies complain the most when it's literally the lowest skill class?

holy shit

Why do CAsuals complain the most when it's literally the lowest skill class?

>Lowest skill class
Then why are CA/Ls literally so much easier?
Load HE and hold mouse 1

because they'r eall dumb as shit and if you can play battleships well, you can squeeze out 50k+ more damage than others

That's nice and all, but premium when?

yeah and give it a sweet detonation chance for muh historical accuracy :^)

Probably whenever the second US BB line is released. Not sure what would be special about her, maybe a paint scheme since she was painted somewhat dark blue, had the top section of her masts painted white, and the top of her turrets were painted red.
I'd say tier V or VI.

>lowest skill class
>not DDs
>fast enough to dodge anything thats not point blank
>torps rape everything in 1-2 attacks

>lowest skill
>not carriers
>hides in a corner and just clicks on their maps to nuke everything with firebombs and torps

>lowest skill
>not cruisers
>mix of everything letting it do well no matter what happens

So I can post ebin maymays as well.

>Second US BB pine

Source

Also, pic related

CAs need good positioning or they get deleted instantly.
CVs need to protect fleet as well as know who to attack.
DDs require the most skill or they get deleted instantly too.
BaBBies just complain about a fire or torps because they can't WASD.

He's right, the burgers and japs have enough completed/half-built/extensively designed ships that they can get multiple lines of all of them eventually.

>CVs need to protect fleet
>CVs ever protecting anything

>just WASD out the 8 fires in 30 seconds

or they could make trees out of them like WoT did when they had more than 1 medium/heavy tank for a specific tier
would make it easier since they wouldn't have to come up with an entire line

>59,997 xp
Is this a cruel joke?

I want you to post your BB stats

WG should focus more on getting new nations and more trees that starting on second trees for nations already in the game

I want nations like the RN, RM, and the MN

And trees like KM BBs.... and KM DDs.... honestly, fuck the VMF

I don't know if there's any new of it yet. But there's a lot more battleships from the US Navy that could be added so it wouldn't surprise me.

As for the red turret thing, I got curious and looked it up. Arizona belonged to Battleship Division (BATDIV) 1. Prior to American entry into WW2, BATDIVs had their first, second, and fourth turrets painted colors to identify them (The third turret was usually painted a like the rest of the hull because they had an aircraft catapult on top)
At the time of Pearl Harbor, BATDIVs 1,2, and 4 were in the Harbor while 3 and 5 were in the Atlantic.
researcheratlarge.com/Ships/S19-7/PearlHarborBatDivMarkings.html

I found this interesting and maybe in the future we can get the option to paint ships like this and personalize them some more.

>I found this interesting and maybe in the future we can get the option to paint ships like this and personalize them some more.

Yeah, maybe if you pay in dubloons that get exponentially more expensive as the tier increases.

>buying B hull

lmao you know A hull got the same pen as B/C in last patch

Wave, some of us have no desire to play stock ships and get bombed to death until Yamato.

And yes, I was aware. Some AA is better than no AA.

>eventually.
They're literally already doing that right now, they haven't added in any US/JP lines since CBT because they're focusing on other nations like the KM or RN soon™.
The point is that when they have the other nations in the game it's not very hard for them to flesh out the USN and IJN trees because they had so many ships that adding in secondary lines doesn't take huge amounts of sekrit archive research work.

>maybe in the future we can get the option to paint ships like this and personalize them some more.

would be nice
would like to be able to pick my ship's name out of the names available for whatever class it is
like the Cleveland class had 27 ships to choose from

>CAsuals actually believe they have it the hardest

For a time, I had more games in BB's than in cruisers. Then I realized it was much more easier and relaxing to play cruisers and DD's. Current solo WRs:
BB: 59% - 370 games
DD: 61% - 260 games
CA: 66% - 400 games

To be fully effective BB's require much more communication and coordination than any other class; more than what can be provided by average pubs in a random battle. Cruisers can perform very well with very loose communication, since they can get out of tricky and unfavorable situations much more easily, while BB's have to commit while being targeted by every single ship in a flank.

So fuck off.

my current solo WR - 95.7% in BBs. It's so easy lmao.

So fuck off.

I agree. I know people have said to just skin ships, but it would be cool to be able to attach a hull number and name. But I don't know how it would work for non-American ships.
I know some IJN ships had the kanji painted on the side or had colored dyes in their flak and main gun shells to leave a colored puff of smoke/ splash of water. But I do not know about the Germans or Soviets.

>not having 100% win rate in every class
fucking casuals I swear

Oh, of course

But the devs have yet to say if they want to sprawl out the trees like they did in WoT or keep it nice and neat.

But, truth be told, all the nip and burger ships that I wanted to play are already in the game, so I don't really care if they add more lines

Nice proofs you got there

that's the point dot jpeg you fucking idiot

I can believe claims more than yours.

Devs already addressed that

Said it would be too confusing

Also, those captains with Yamato. How many games do you have logged in the Izumo and how long did you have it time wise?

Please tell me im not the only one experiencing blinking Veeky Forums

Earlier, but I disabled Veeky Forums x for a little while and re-enabled it later, and it said it upgraded itself, and the problem was gone.

Rip, only one dead and failed team.

Also, a hind can't brawl with a des meme head on unless you take out all its guns :^)

If they changed the actual name of the ship on the hud, yeah it would get pretty damn confusing. But there wouldn't be any harm if it was just a cosmetic thing on the hull.

Huh yeah that solved it. Also got the update notice.

Try explaining that to the Russians.

Honestly, I just think they want to keep all the names open, just in case they decide to make one a premium

why not do it like in WoT where you can have decals and shit painted on the tank
I swear, if they made it 50 dobloons for a custom paintjob and hull number+inscription they'd make more money than from some prem ships

Did the nips put the name of their ships on the stern like western countries?
Also
those captains with Yamato. How many games do you have logged in the Izumo and how long did you have it time wise?
And does anyone have a note pic that would make a good Mobile wallpaper?

>those captains with Yamato. How many games do you have logged in the Izumo and how long did you have it time wise?

I don't have a Yamato, but I've been saving those +100% xp gain flags for the Izumo grind. I'm not looking forward to playing such an ugly ship for such a long time.

>How many games do you have logged in the Izumo and how long did you have it time wise?

50 battles, i believe i used doubloon camo 30 times

Warspite never fails.

Free xp the Izumo if you can.

I gave up really early on and just free XP'd through almost all of it by being a maximum good goy. Didn't seemed to have hurt my ability to play the hotel though at least.
I ended up having it for about 2 weeks maybe? But that's only because I was on the other side of the country for most of a week and couldn't play the game, so probably not that long.

Why does EU gets some event that helps you get premiums? They're celebrating great naval battles, a majority of which the Americans participated in.

I can do the grind for you if you gift me something nice.

The XP conversion alone would probably run me up $100

No sir, I'm not that good of a goy

>That noticeable blur
not worth for dank AA desu

>North Carolina: secondary range buffed (4.5 > 5km), main gun turret arcs buffed, main gun sigma increased (1.8 > 2, basically more accurate), AA buffed (twin oerlikons changed to singles, 40mm duals changed to quads)

Well hopefully this makes the grind less painful, because so far I miss the colorado

Its not that bad senpai, the UI just suffers a bit more for some reason.

>Des Memes has AP shell speed of 762m/s
kek, nice howitzer USA

I'm am not proud of it and have no idea how much I spent, but I ground it all out on my Nagato so at least I had a great time instead of playing a ship I didn't like.

who /ready for KM BB/ here?

Actually, that makes me curious.

How much extra (convertable) xp are your ships carrying?

>not playing your botes
Raptor pls

30k maybe
I pretty regularly convert it to get through stock modules so they rarely have more than a few thousand each at a time

I planned on using those free XP flags during ranked on my Nagato.

I need to start saving for her anyway.
I only have about 1mil right now, and I need to save up 8mil to rebuy the Nagato

My Murmansk is going to get beat to death this coming week

...oh wait... I also just bought FO4 Far Harbor.... so I might be taking a bit of a break from the game.

...and I also have a job....

More time is what I need

I have a job, too, and I still spend hours a day playing this shit.

goddamnit, all of the diamond ships are so fucking bad and fucking models are raffles.... Well there's always port slots.

I started using them when I only had my Nagato, and had them consistently going all the way through to the Yamato, and when I went down the US line to the Iowa too, I'm in love with those flags.
Man I miss the days when they were the confederate reward, they were just flooding in.

What are the rewards for that EU event, anyways? Is it like the pearls crap for the Kamikaze R?

similar. You get diamonds which you can exchange for prizes. Most interesting are "premium ships" albany, tachibana, smith and katori or a chance to win models of bismarck, atago or essex or a razer leviathan.
But considering my luck I'm better off sticking to getting a free port slot.
Also, you get missions and rewards like credits or x2 for wins and shit. OK event all in all.

can you get multiple ships or do they only give enough diamonds for one?