Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: No edition you stupid /v/ermins

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed) (embed)
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H (embed) (embed)

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
youtube.com/watch?&v=rxY7rDay3RQ
tosdb.gg/en/chests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

first for futureproof is shit

NO BULLYING HERE!

Monks need to learn to fucking be the heal bitch that they are.

>(embed) (embed)
>(embed) (embed)
>(embed)

Done goofed. When is quotes OP guy coming back?

I don't want to get Talt anymore

BULLY ME!

BULLYING ALL THREAD LONG

price check?

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

How do I fix the character I can't log in with? The client gets stuck on a loading screen.

three fifty

1m easily. Probably more.

>discord that sometimes shitposts in tosg while talking about and or playing overwatch (when it's up)

>implying tosg doesn't also shitpost in tosg while playing overwatch

Proof?

They've declared war with every guild on the server pretty much

if Overwatch is so bad and casual, why is everyone on /v/ and Veeky Forums obsessed with it?

RIP 2hus

Why are C3 classes either underwhelming as fuck or broken piece of overpowered mess? I mean it's either 'C3 or bust' or 'take C3 and kill yourself' meme.

It's C2 that's usually shit, the exceptions being some of the archer circles.

have you taken your cleric for granted today?

How do they expect someone to get enchance scrolls if there's always a 5 TP max limit?

I shitpost while playing Overwatch like the huge redditurd I am.
Seriously, we should be banned from this general.

t. discord

except Futureproof

They don't. Pay up.

You honestly think they'd let you obtain one of the game's big money-makers for free?

>toscamp still dead

How am I supposed to know where every chest is

I'm sorry. What do you guys think about Mabinogi? Because my steam user friend wants me in Tree of Savior, and that's a single MMO I played so far. Besides
>ded
and
>ugly
I see socializing, fights and upgrades, also no way to reset attribute points. Anything else fun?

youtube.com/watch?&v=rxY7rDay3RQ

How are you playing overwatch if it's not yet out? Are you from the future?

Veeky Forums has threads for everything and hardly obsesses about anything as you put it

/v/ is a shit hole filled with real marketers and of course people who want to bait shitpost threads by posting about games no one cares about, aka Overwatch that has been proven to be nothing but a TF2 clone for normies and Blizzardfags and people who like big asses

either way Overwatch is garbage and boring but is going to be big by sheer Blizzard money alone.

also this has to be a meme to claim that a shooter and a fucking anime MMO share any kind of playerbase. If you're going to doompost at least make it something relevant to the game.

>he couldnt even get the first post

My dad works at Blizzard.

Because Overwatch is ACTUALLY FUN

How hard is that to understand

>toscuck on suicide watch

as far as mmos go, vg has a lot of overlap in userbase, i meet many of the same people consistently across new mmo releases

LOOK AT THIS

IT LOOKS LIKE A PENIS

A PENIS!

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?

>20 ticks
>fun

How do I fix the character I can't log in with? The client gets stuck on a loading screen.

Reminder that

is literally the reason everyone hates monks.

Not Koenig, not Steparu,

I'm someone who plays a lot of FPS and plays Sniper most of the time and the only problem I had with Overwatch was that the mouse feels off, but I managed to fix that by changing some settings. The 20 ticks thing is a big meme excuse that people who are not used to playing these games are using.

see

Selling Animus recipe. Klaipeda.
PM Momentus

>no wugushi fixes

found the /v/irgins

and also
>vg has a lot of overlap

who cares, most generals hardly even have 100 unique IPs and most people who regularly browse Veeky Forums go to multiple generals

Veeky Forums numbers don't matter fuck all, look at this general for instance and then look at the 30k players in this game, you think 100 retards shitposting amongst each other and doomposting makes any difference to the future of this game? you can seriously cut down on this, we simply don't care.

if I had that tortanic pic of someone saying "look its going to sink! sink sink! wow look what we did!" I'd post it.

First for monks are not healers, they're a dps class, if you don't like it bring your own potions.

>first

Also you are cancer.

Mabi is bettr but gets updates even slower and balances never.

>toscuck so buttmad that his game is dying

I'm playing a soon to be Monk and I don't get the mentality of these people. You can play a DPSish class in dungeons and still heal. Healing is literally pressing a button twice every 20 seconds. It's not like you have to dedicate your entire being to it.

i dont understand what the point of your post is

>people will reply to this

You are the passable sort of monk. The unfortunate player who gets a bad rap because of I'm sorry you have to face this, but that's how it is. I hope you at least took 2 circles of cleric, so that you can put down heals and be left alone, and also divine might and fade are underrated as fuck for your class.

I'm pretty sure is the start of a new meme

Is it possible to make a build that can get me to druid without having to heal anyone?

is spear throw worth taking at all on a doppelgoon as a 0cd filler?

Anyone who thinks that potions can possibly replace healing when I have >20k HP and the attention of half the mobs in the dungeon is a moron. I take more damage in five seconds than a potion can heal.

Any wugushi senpais that can give their experiences on a wugushi -> musket build?

The "we are too retarded to not feed obvious trolls" meme?
Sounds cool.

Yes

go fletcher

I love you user. You keep dreaming one day your posts have any effect.

Reading is hard.

This is the fate of cute boys who join /tosg/ guilds. Let this be a warning.

If you're going H3 then take Spear Throw. I don't know if you want to take 5 points in it, but it's not a BAD investment, necessarily. 1 point is great for the attribute and for the general filler damage, 5 is just more general filler damage if that's what you want.

I didn't go musket but I can tell you about wugushi. What questions do you have?

>I actually got you idiots to fight about monk

I'm going to connect with Goddess Lada \( 'ω')/ウオオオオオオオオアアアアアアーーーーーーッ!

As a boy(male) in FutureProof I can confirm this is accurate just with more blood.

God, you must be 300lbs.

To be fair, you can bait /tosg/ easily with a couple of words. Pretend to be discord shitting on FP for instant (You)s

So, Animus on a full con wizard provides ~222 magic amplification? Not bad.

Shut up, Koenig. Go fix your internet

>shout "LF1m storage grind. NO MONKS" in all chat
>people argue about monks for 10 minutes

10 mill

It's not dead for me. Try Toshead tosdb.gg/en/chests

>a fletcher will always be superior to you
Wugushi was a mistake.

Sadly this is true. Fletcher is a more flexible, higher damage Wugushi.

>people keep bullying wugushi despite this
W-what has wugushi done to tosg?

They waste our dispellers and shitpost a lot.

>shitpost a lot

It's just that one shitter from FutureProof, pretty sure her name is Kusarihime or something.

/tosg/ shitposts about everything.

It's too much shitposting for just one wugushitter. There's no way.

you don't know Hime then

So I opened a PvP Archer, how do I build him skill-wise, at least in the first 15 levels? What 3 skills should I max? And should I go full dex?

>PvP Archer

Got another one, boys.

Ok. More suitable for running around alone it looks like.

Alright, thanks for the help!

>PVP
>not a kino

shit nigger wtf are you doing

I just want to use a rifle, and wugushi seems to be a good filler skillset between my musket skills.

I was mostly wondering about survivability as a high STR build, how hard is it to level to 225 and if the damage scales well into endgame to keep it as my sustained DPS in-between musket burst.

Other things such as skill lag, annoying drawbacks of the class might be helpful I suppose.

you have 5 minutes to come up with the wackiest fun build or you will never have fun again. ever.

mage -> cryo 3 -> pyro 3

>wugushi seems to be a good filler skillset between my musket skills.

It's not. QS3 auto attacks are, though.

Cleric2>Bokor2>Paladin2>Kabbal
Zombie/Conversion > Revenge sevenfold
Doing the build at the moment

How does controller play feel? Probably going to try it out.

>Is killing this treasure vubbe in DP2 the fastest way to farm gems?

Can be alright for swordie/cleric, not so much for archer, havent tried wizard yet