/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Flockmod
flockmod.com/owg

>Hero Animated Short Info
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20119621

>Pharah "Mission Statement" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/pharah-mission-statement

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eTQ80kz4a7
strawpoll.me/10276355
strawpoll.me/10276981
youtu.be/5e8HZqF3cyk?t=2m3s
gifsound.com/?gfycat=PerfectSpotlessGrebe&v=Fd_O-WHnQVc&s=40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BESTSHIP

first for best couple

Mercy is straight, genji is straight you tumblr fucks

xth for I hope g2a doesn't fuck me in the ass

vocaroo.com/i/s1eTQ80kz4a7

All the girls are nice, except Symmetra.

Reminder that overwatch is the DSP approved game

I DON'T HAVE $40.

aw shit dude

twitch ogn_overwatch

Come watch the awkward korean launch tourney thing, it should be starting soonish.

I thought Genji had a robot p*ssy

>mfw I now have a folder labelled 'break open in case of yurifags' full of Gency that has 4 times more art than Pharah/Mercy shippers will ever have

g2a has been selling Blizzard games for a long time. I cant find any news about Blizz revoking g2a keys

Mug someone

Try again

Friendly reminder to laugh at any and all amputeefags

I wish dps was my friend

>Favorite hero to play
Junkrat/D.Va
>Least favorite hero to play
N/A

>Most hated hero to play against
Widowmaker because she's fucking retardedly overpowered right now

why have a game if the girls aren't gonna do gay stuff

>tfw white male
>tfw only chance of ever getting a gf is finishing my M.D. and pulling in the arab girls who come here on daddy's money, or because they fill the female quota for Professorships/lectureships
why live

Is there magic in the overwatch universe?

So how did YOU spend your time in the beta?

Did you find your favorite hero? Did someone click with you?

Two high noons to go...

GIVE
ME
OVERWATCH
NOW

>mfw mine is titled "in case of tumblr"

post em lads

xth for handsome dads

I've made several purchases on g2a, one of which was a preorder of a game on Steam and I've yet to have trouble with them. Even Blizzard said there is really no issue, but they can't help you if anything goes wrong (obviously).

For some reason though, Overwatch in particular has me worried.

asked them. Matches start at 4pm KST or 2 AM CST

There is no issue about Blizzard not accepting them. There is only the issue of G2A having some really shifty sellers that do sometimes shaft you.

These threads have been an interesting experiment. It's well known that communities start becoming more cancerous as theres less and less real content to discuss. So seeing just how cancerous an already kinda bad community can get when it's completely deprived of ANY actual in-game stuff to discuss was interesting.

God yes, spent 95% of my time playing Roadhog, I now love the fat cunt.

Well reaper can dematerialize andhanzo and genji summon dragons out of fucking nowhere but that's about all the magic in there

Reminder that pharmercy is sinking

strawpoll.me/10276355
strawpoll.me/10276355
strawpoll.me/10276355

you're fucking trash. I dont even like support and i heal more than you

play the objective

So the guys can do gay stuff.

Well shit.

strawpoll.me/10276981

meme time

shit chart

Wait for it...

Zenyattas orbs and shit look like magic to me

if you bought the G2A shield insurance, you should be fine. I got an invalid key on Steam before, they gave me a new key the next day

I played Tracer

I expected scout

I got scout with faster horizontal movement, gimped vertical movement, less burst damage and less options at longer range, plus the meme abilities.

Back to your first year psych lecture mr. fedora.

>shippers calling other shippers degenerates

Oh god, my sides can't take it anymore.

The reason youre worried is because the Origins edition going up to $67.50 is G2As way of saying that they have no more keys.

is there going to be some sort of leaderboard outside of just the ranked system? like best pharah, most time on fire, etc

I didn't know Junkrat was from melbourne

He just contains and dispenses lots of balls is all

Cancel G2A shield when you get your game. It's cancerous.

youtu.be/5e8HZqF3cyk?t=2m3s
Just gonna leave this here so you guys won't be so shit in two days.

I don't get how people can say that favoring a hero in Overwatch is a bad thing. Just look at League.

In LoL you have over 120 characters to pick and choose from, so chances of being counterpicked is very unlikely. And being able to use a champ to their full potential by favoring that champion and playing them a lot is a good way to climb the ranks. League still has counterpicks, but a person who knows the nuances and has them committed to muscle memory, can beat the counterpick with skill.

In OW, the same thing occurs, having a Hero you can rely on to carry with will never be a bad thing. Besides, everyone will have a favorite, and anyone who intentionally tries to play a different character every match is literally autistic.

does anyone have the webm of d.va getting fucked by dildos while piloting her mech

There's no way this is a coincidence

What if I dont support either of them?

The people have spoken.
Grant Genji Mercy.

He can be both

Got you.

McCree reload should be removed from his shift. You should enjoy reloading in the heat of battle, better yet remove his speed loader and make you shove each bullet into those well greased chambers.

>All these mercy fags

Lucio or bust

>Expected weeb shit
>Got weeb shit

aeiou

>Interesting experiment
I sure hope you're recording data and aren't just going to bring it up randomly in an irrelevant post in the future with "well remember Overwatch threads right before launch."
I got that shit purely because g2a pay was the only way of accessing the payment form that day and I thought it was the 1 time purchase option.

Fuck those dumb free trial rules.

Fuck off, you gay manlet.

this guy's voice tho, sounds like he's had radio training
also this was legit interesting, thanks, no sarcasm

>laying
it's lying

>bunch of meme pictures overlapping themselves

amateur

>No Soldier 76 Helix Kick Dew flavor.

I'm so thirsty for him

>tfw you will never be under Mercy in this position

POST BASTION PICS
you know the one

She's laying eggs, user.

I don't play CSGO anymore but christ warowls voice makes me feel things.

How's about a god-damn template

>still haven't bought the game

what's it like having money, Veeky Forums

Lucio heals more than Mercy on average. You've played Lucio more than Mercy, so it's logical that your highest healing done in a single match would be higher.

You also seem to be under the impression that "playing the objective" is 100% accurately represented by the time on the objective stat. I have a very high winrate because of how well I already know how to win these sorts of games from how much tf2/other objective based shooters I've played.

Can we all just compromise and agree that Mercy only loves me?

gifsound.com/?gfycat=PerfectSpotlessGrebe&v=Fd_O-WHnQVc&s=40

>Gay Manlet
>Not realizing Lucio has bitches wet when they're not on the battlefield.

>D.Va can't get 76, so she gets blacked instead

fuck off nerd

Main: A character you favor, odds are you will pick this character but not always. Can play other characters without it hurting your skill level.

One Trick Pony: Playing one character an amount that would make an autist shudder. Savant level knowledge of that characters mechanics artificially inflates players skill level. Can literally only play that character at their assigned rank, playing any other will result in a massive skill loss (see: Annie Bot)

I'm not sure how the ranks work in Overwatch but there are one tricks in League that are Diamond 1/Masters on their one trick but literally low platinum/gold tier on any other champion.

The first one is okay, the 2nd one is not. Never be the 2nd one.

kekekek

Are we even sure that player camera works the same way in OW as it does in CS:GO and other Source games? Blizzard did a whole lot of bizarre bullshit from a FPS perspective (no damage numbers, lack of meaningful HUD alerts from sustaining damage, distinct hit confirm sounds, no K/D displayed while holding tab, kill feed turned off by default, etc.).

I don't get this meme

Oh boy, I hope it's me!

Mercy loves everyone, but she's only romantically interested in Genji.
user, some ledditor put a Reddit link in the previous thread which proved that Lucio is a cock-loving homosexual. Just go there and search for 'reddit.com'

What if Mercy is just a slut and has sex with everyone to help them destress?

urself

Melbourne is full of chinks

t. Melbournian

Just deal with the fact that Mercy loves cocks and only cocks.

Any femanons who main Mercy want to team up with a burly tank like me?

I wish mercy was my cock loving mom

nice

You're an absolute madman, you know that?

Mercy going to be making some Hafus

I thought this was already accepted as the truth?

>He is still searching
>After looking for at least 3 threads

Just give up already this is starting to get sad.

Shipperfags. Where did the pharmercy ship come from?

I want to protect that smile