Atheists have got it all wrong. There is no point in searching for the material proof in religion...

Atheists have got it all wrong. There is no point in searching for the material proof in religion. For the believer the reasoning is pretty simple: Either you believe, or you don't. That's it. Or as Augustine said, crede ut intelligas (believe, so you can understand). To one who sincerely and truly believes, no further proof is necessary.

Modern man comes from a background in which he is taught that everything can be explained in a same materialistic fashion. This is alright as long as you stick to materialistic things. But once you move onto the immaterial, spiritual field then your search automatically turns pointless because you only choose to comprehend it in your own, physical way.

Would you please permanently move into the immaterial and fuck off?

As long as you admit it's about faith and that faith is a denial of rationality, we're all good.

OP quotes a Catholic philosopher, so I assume he is a Catholic.

However his stance is completely anti-Catholic. '

GJ OP

Comprehension cannot be but physical; it is a physical process. Therefore trying to comprehend something incomprehensible is nonsense.

As Augustine said in a later book,
> ergo religio etiam est absurdus

Do Atheists routinely tell believers that they believe based on material proof? What are you even arguing? Of course further proof isn't necessary to believers, that's precisely why their belief is considered irrational.

Since no proof is necessary, then why exactly do Christcucks disbelieve in the existence of other gods? Allah? Zoroaster's cosmology? The Vedic pantheon? The Olympians?

Or is it that Christcucks are actually henotheistic, believing that many gods exist, but they worship their kike god to the point of exclusivity?

There is only one God. You can be Christian and accept that there are angels, saints, buddhas, gods, demons, etc all in spheres of existing heavens.

When you want to talk about God outside the barrier of religion, He will be the same All Powerful Deity above all creation. That's all, you don't need to embrace the division, God's people are muslim, God's people are Christian, God's people struggle to identify themself with religious labels due to the pressure of others demanding answers from them.

Agreed OP apatheism is the answer

This is a viewpoint not espoused by any of the major Christian denominations, and therefore, such a minority opinion so as to fail to be representative of a major thoughtform in Christianity.

And you think the major Christian denomination have any answers or are willing to even release any of them?

The major thought form of Christianity is Christ. It isn't about which church you choose, it is about how well you practice your faith.

You (or that user) asked the question if Christians can believe in other beings and God from other religion and the answer is yes.

I think one minority opinion represents a while lot more than what the major opinions of corrupted church leaders have. I would rather hear the Word of God coming from a homeless dude than a priest who has everything

It's not a minority position. Unitarian Universalism is not Christian at all.

>The major thought form of Christianity is Christ.

This is an interesting position. What do you say are the central beliefs one must hold to be Christian then? If I accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savior but believe he was the reincarnation of Dido's son meant to provide vengeance upon Rome am I still Christian?

I think your journey and research is up to you.

If you accept Christ, learn, and follow His teachings then you are by all means Christian. Don't let any "christian" tell you otherswise because Christ is also persecuted by those who were supposed to accept Him, but you have to actually meet God halfway.

Also, people believe that Yeshua and John the Baptist were the re-incarnations of Elijah and Elisha. Not quoting it as true, but you see, even Christians can believe in reincarnation.

We come to God through Theosis, exemplified by St. Athanasius as:

>"God became man that we might be made god"

And theoria, i.e: experience of God through mysticism. Symeon the New Theologian believed quite ardently that ordinary men, not only monastics, could experience theoria.

This is our 'proof' of God. It is experiential. To encounter God is to encounter the numinous, the apophatic, the unknowable.

Fair enough, I can't criticize that position. Thank you for your time and goodwill user, blessings to you.

>if it feels good, it's true

>If you accept Christ, learn, and follow His teachings then you are by all means Christian

What are 'his teachings'?

Christ taught that he was divine, as did his disciples.

If you do not follow the basic trinitarian formula, how can you claim to be Christian?

Christ never espoused the idea of reincarnation, either. Spiritual rebirth in the light of God? certainly. A new body and personality after death? No.

Orthodoxy and orthopraxis are important.

Christ taught more than His divinity.

God is the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. It is well understood God created the world and send Christ is to save the world (which is more than just "he died on a cross") and that the Holy SPIRIT is in all things (which is just a broad way of saying I can't exactly explain the Holy Spirit by typing it)

Christ never taught heaven and hell the way the church teaches it. Spiritual rebirth is the death we experience in this life after we see the temporal world and it's countless numbers of suffering.

The Kingdom of Heaven is inside of every living being.

What He taught in all of its fulness has been dumbed down for us in 4 Gospels. so what He truly taught in person is more complex, back then 2000 years ago, and what He teaches now is what every Christian needs to pay attention to. Christ is an Eternal Spirit and you can't find Him by only letting a pastor tell you about Him.

it's only irrational to a materialist rationale : | )

>Since no proof is necessary, then why exactly do Christcucks disbelieve in the existence of other gods? Allah? Zoroaster's cosmology? The Vedic pantheon? The Olympians
Why people keep peddling this garbage?

Christians believe that these other "gods" are either demons or Satan himself.

Which is a form of atheism

>i dont need to provide evidence for my claims

HAHA Ok then friendo

"Allah" is the Arabic word for God, dummy.