/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4150875-ddproductions83-banned/
eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-325.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There should be a tesg guide on how to mismatch body textures to get all those good custom ones most of you have. for retards like me

hell why is there no "lewd" guide

WEE WOO WEE WOO

>There should be a tesg guide on how to mismatch body textures
lolwut?

>hell why is there no "lewd" guide
Its called LoversLab dummy

loverslab is too much of a clusterfuck though, they don't purge outdated and broken shit

Is this her before her capture?

it's not outdated and broken user, they're modder's resources at that point...

potion seller, give me your strongest potion

I think he means combining diffuses, normals, and speculars. And if you use LL as a guide you'll end up with a Diana-tier gremlin.

>watching brodual's video about his most anticipated skyrim mods
>brings up enderal
>"enderal has 30 voice actors for its english version, which is probably more than skyrim"

It was her I swear!
She put me up to it?
Damn hist sacks...
:4

yeah, that's what i mean.
A lot of outright abandoned mods are left in a broken state and most of the time aren't labeled as such. i mean yeah you can get lewd mods and shit there, but there's no real tesg tier guide for whats """"good"""". Loverslab guides will just be shit

pole dancing isn't lewd

Andurs finally ran her out of the hall of the dead. She's been in there drinking and posing nude imaginary photographs for about a week now.

Why would she be running from a wife?

>body clipping through the shorts

You'd figure this kind of shit would be fixed with how long the modding community's been around.

Actually, there is a guide on loverslab in the forums, it's probably a little outdated at this point, but it will help you steer clear of the REALLY outdated pieces of garbage out there. The truth is that LL has a lot of interesting stuff, especially for modders. Just like anything else, install it, test it, play with it, toss it if it's crap.

Most of the commonly used mods are perfectly fine these days, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's not uncommon for me to install a couple dozen LL mods in my games, along with hundreds of other mods at the same time. They work just as expected/advertised.

A lot of people when 'helping' you troubleshoot your mods will tell you to remove LL mods first. That's just a stupid assumption, they're no more likely to break your game state than any other mod out there.

You'd think people would not post them clipping anyway.

you folks are out of your god damn mind, ain't no clippin'

What about that neckseam, slut

...isn't he the one that says he spends so much time among the dead he misses the company of the living?

Why would he kick out a drunken nude lewd dunmer lady?

fuck sakes, I gotta fix everything around here - hold on...

She was making a mess.

engine limitations
may I hire you for screenshot post production?

Now, I just know that your left foot heel totally is not clipping through the pant leg even though that's not how it would look in real life.

>Had trouble installing physics mods, not a single one worked even though I installed them flawlessly.
>Gave up, clean wiped Skyrim once I got bored.
>Half a year later, came back, fresh install, installing physics mods first.
>All of them work perfectly.
Is this real life? I wonder what I did wrong the first time.

>I wonder what I did wrong the first time.
Don't go down that road

sure, just call me 'repair fuck' or whatever (just ask someone to repair your photo, if I see your post, I'll try to fix it).

I'm here all the time, I spend all day watching my kid, and I just shit post on here with my netbook, so no biggy if you actually wanted to ask me to do shit.

Bunch of alcoholics over here

>that thumb clipping through the pole

embarrassing

>watching my kid
Daww, is it a cute one?

reminder that cumtears is a filthy slut who sucked her dad's dick

ya I know I just noticed it, but I'm no artist, I got graphic editing skills but to fix that wouldn't be easy and in the end would probably look worse and obviously modified. I could try, but it would be time consuming and frankly not worth the effort, it's literally easier to just redo the shot.

ya, she got lucky - looks nothing like me :-P
unfortunately, she also got my attitude, so the poor soul is gonna have a rough life, she lucky she's cute. just starting to 'talk back' and man she's coming up with some doozies.

Yeah but who hasn't

Well, something clipping free for you.

>Crashing on quick travel and entering new cells again
>Cant be bothered try to figure out any more.

Just shoot me in the skull and end this please

Is that a light installed in the carpet? What?

>Short sleeved shirts
Diversity

haha thanks

repaired the clipping on her leg for ya... :-P

Summerset robes make me look like a girl

Become one with the clipping.

Oh I found a person!

She's just a little girl user, you shouldn't say stuff like that.
Does he like wearing dresses?

benis!

Hammerfell robes, if you ignore the CLIPPING on the neck since I'm not using better bodies, have pants for that male look

try this: in skyrim.ini modify this in your papyrus section:
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2500.0
it's at the bottom, unless you moved it.

soon

Sidenote, it's a robe, so like vanilla, skirts can be equipped but do no show up on model.

>lower right

Zix are you cute irl?

oops.

Oh well.

You really didn't notice that?

Imagine, like, one of those metal heads you knew in high school who grew their hair out but never really took care of it.

Now age them up, like, 10 years.

I literally took that screenshot a minute ago with them both nude and then hastily threw on some clothes, hit the screenshot key again, and uploaded the image without looking at it.

I normally use normal SOS, which unequips when you throw on armor.

ahh right, I can see how you might miss it then

You are actually ruining the pants cause that ain't no clipping. ;^)

Would lewd Dunmer suckle loli cumtears little penis if cumtears was really upset because of all the bullies?

anyways, while I'm here, what armors do you prefer on her? I do wanna do some clothed stuff and the thieves guild armor seems kinda... passe.

You can't ruin capris. They're shit already.

could be, but I disagree - up to you

you won't hurt my feelings by not using my edit, it is an 'edit' after all and certainly could be shit, I don't consider myself 'awesome', some edits work out, some don't - I leave it up to you to judge, you're familiar with the clothing, I'm not

I think they are fine.

I think you meant to quote me, if you did this is why:

You're scripts are taking too long to perform, and skyrim is crashing on loading screens because it can't finish running the scripting. That extended how long the game has to run scripts during loading screens, therefore giving it time to finish those scripts and preventing it from crashing. Don't mess with your other papyrus settings, but this one is fine to play with.

Don't worry about it! I'm actually quite okay with a little clipping since it's nearly impossible to avoid with some poses/clothing.
But don't get yourself banned by reposting lewd screens.

ev'ryone postan boobs.

>NIPPLES

haha - didn't even realize - thanks for the warning... haha

ya, some poses just destroy clipping unfortunately, but that's why we have graphic editors... ;-P

No!
Shes just a little girl.
She would just hug her and give her lots of pretty dresses and stuff.
I like that child dress from Vigilant and Archeress dress. I don't know what Alhalish usually has her in when shes not wearing leather.

Bananas are weird

How do I get a nice discolored ripe spot? Mine doesn't have one.

>bite sized banana muffins.jpg

>Select all the food

That's right... I just realized that I've never dressed her up in civilian clothes, unlike her Vampire Lord version.

Unless you count that beggar clothes that I used for the infamous Cumtears screenshot.

all i want is an outfit that isn't vanilla!

For anyone else running a shitty GTX 960, what's the best ENB you've found performance wise? I'm using TAZ but dipping below 30 in interiors and below 50 outdoors is making me sick

I LOVE LEWD DUNMER

Well, I trust your fashion sense, Zix. Though I like what Yarti gives to her.

FNIS doesn't seem to recognize SexLab at all. Pretty sure I have it installed but it doesn't do anything involving it, like the guide says it should.
What do?

could be worse toaster boy
I'm using a 660

I don't know what you mean. Where exactly?

not sure but I think you need to check gender specific animations at least

you talking about the creature pack?
iirc, (and assuming you're using MO) you have to actually put it into your data folder.

the exhaust port

SLUTWEAR IT IS!

I did put it in the data folder, and is creature pack necessary for all of the animations? I use them in game and nothing happens.
I did and nothing.

no - the creature pack is ONLY for the creatures, so unless you want to do the nasty with a dog or a troll or something, you don't need it at all.

hat and dress pls

Ive never picture booked her story, but yeah thats what she would have probably worn stuff like that in her twenties before the great war.

and I was wrong, I thought I copied mine into the data folder, but guess not, it's just sitting along with the rest of my mods - maybe take the creature pack out of your data folder if you're using MO. FNIS is also installed as a regular mod as well for me. So nothing special at all about it, just a regular mod, even the executable has nothing special about the setup for it, just pointed it to the executable in the mod folder for MO.

DDProductions83 - BANNED

forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4150875-ddproductions83-banned/

that's disgusting...
letting your necromancers wear panties

I bet you do like what Yarti GIVES to her. She GETS it every night huh?

>mfw

If I install FNIS in MO it just says it'll never work so I did it manually.

what?

It works fine.

that's where mine is, no problems. however, I do remember having something tricky about it when I first installed it, can't for the life of me figure out what it is/was. all I can say is what I've already told you - it's installed like a regular mod, nothing special about it that I can find, sorry wish I could help more. if I remember what it was/why I had an issue with it before, I'll let ya know.

It's fine, I'll keep trying. Thanks.

Somewhere around here?

eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-325.html