I'm going to make Elon Musk my bitch

I'm going to make Elon Musk my bitch.

I know what he wants to do, I know he wants to help. But there are bunch of glaring problems I see and I can easily be way better than that cunt. For one, he doesn't make money. That is an economic disaster. He doesn't make money. You know who makes money? Warren Buffet. He purchases assets that produce more money. His company is sitting on 55 billion dollars of cash which will be reinvested. Solar City and Telsa are both $4 Billion in the hole, together $8 Billion in debt. Economically this transaction is referred to as a "favor". The favor is not stable, the only stable economical transaction is the "deal". Warren Buffet thinks 50 years in the future and Elon just wants to see his toys go.

Elon says he wants to reduce global warming by reducing our carbon emissions. The fatal flaw in this plan? Elon Musk can't see outside his own bubble. For example: the dude is a meat eater. If he put his money where his mouth is and applied his "first principles physics" to the world, he would see that more global-warming gases are produced by livestock than the ENTIRE transportation sector including all cars, trucks, ships & airplanes. Why is he not a vegetarian? Why is he not starting a company that would really combat the problem? Not to mention that his cars run on electricity, and 70% of the world's electricity is generated by fossil fuels. So after even after a 4 Billion dollar debt the company has still not reduced carbon emissions. Pathetic. And before you say SolarCity fixes that problem, I just might smack you in the mouth because SolarCity is the most unecomical idea I can fathom. SolarCity is incredibly misguided and if you need me to explain to you how bankrupt they will be if they carry out their plan I will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tO5sxLapAts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Worst part is that Elon thinks he's the shit, that he's this brilliant business leader making a bunch of money, buys $17M house, He thinks he's great with money and economics but he is SHIT man. I will beat him. Me and Elon Musk are mortal enemies. I want history to remember me more than him. I want to actually SOLVE our climate and energy problem, not just do a dance and pat ourselves on the back.

Step 0:
I have an Amazon business right now, but it's a takes-money-to-make-money situation, I make good profit margins but the cashflow is upfront negative.

Step 1:
I will program and found a website that makes a significant amount of money, and that is cashflow upfront positive. I plan on this website being very popular and more influential than any of Elon Musk's shitty websites. I will use the cash from this business to buy products to sell for my Amazon business.

Step 2:
I will sell one or both of my businesses. Elon Musk made 28 million when he sold zip2, so I want to make $30 million. But I wouldn't go out and buy a Mclaren like an idiot.

Step 3:
From there I will use the $30M to buy a Nuclear Power company and start a vegan bank. Vegans and vegetarians will sign up for my bank to help the world. I will use their deposited money to expand my nuclear power company and secure humanity's future energy needs.

Step 4:
Expand the bank and power company to hydroelectric. Invest in better, safer nuclear technology. Successfully get the world off of hydrocarbons and go down in history as the one that did the real work. Thoughts?

Going to suck off some politicians to get those sweet government subsidies and tax breaks? No? Good luck.

seek for help or try r9k

>I will program and found a website that makes a significant amount of money,
how?

>buy a Nuclear Power company
how?

>he fell for the cow farts meme

>>I will program and found a website that makes a significant amount of money,
>how?
I already have a website in the works. Can't spoil what it is, but when it comes out within the next two months, trust me, you'll hear about it.
>>buy a Nuclear Power company
>how?
With my cash windfall, I will (hopefully) purchase a nuclear plant that is for sale. Something in the US.

I don't see why not?

because getting high traffic is not trivial. If you found a solution then kudos to you

>i don't know how to program but i've got this killer website that i'm going to make and sell it for literally millions

underageb&

You have two businesses that are worth $30mil combined. I'm interested in buying. What are the names of those two companies?

I do know how to program. I'm programing it right now as we speak. based on my projections, the website is going to make at least 1 million in revenue a year and increase from there. If the website will last 30 years, that's 30 million dollars.

The companies are not fully developed yet. Website is in the works.

>Elonbro sold zip2.com to paypal 1999
>op plans 7% increase 17 years later
>but op won't drive a nice car
Nice cope, cuck. Enjoy your NEET insignificance or wageslavery whathaveyou

The average price for a 15-25 year old nuclear power plant in the US is around $500mil, not including the cost of fuel which can add another 10-70mil to the cost of purchase.

Are you sure you're going to be able to buy a plant for a measly $30mil? Maybe you can buy a really really old plant for dirt cheap, but the cost of fuel is only going to go up. What's your plan?

I'm honestly no sure if this is a troll thread or srs

There's so much flaw in what OP has typed...

This can't be real can it?

Right, physicist and programmer here who also wishes to become a technology entrepreneur and investor in order to help advance the human race. Although I admire your passion, "making a website and selling it for loads of money and get rich" is about as substantial an idea as "hurr I'm gonna win the lottery", and it's this glaring stupidity and ignorance that makes me doubt that you will ever reach Elon's level of success.

>Buy a nuclear power company

>30 million dollars

LOL, so you're company doesn't actually come with a working power plant? Cute.

The plant is he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

>I will program and found a website that makes a significant amount of money, and that is cashflow upfront positive

you think it's that easy?

youtu.be/tO5sxLapAts

that mclaren is easily worth 50% more than what he paid for it

Thanks for the entertainment, now fuck off

A guy I knew from high school quit his university education to start his own company and tl;dr his big idea was to buy high end products like Ipads with a credit card to then sell them dirt cheap, leaving him only with a €20k debt and complete social isolation

Is this a desperate plea for attention too user?

Elon Musk isn't trying to make money or save the world, he is spending his paypal money on what looks like boyhood dreams "dude, electric cars and spaceships lmao". Maybe he should be informed of his error, good luck getting through the thick gloop of yes-men and trying to get through to someone who has spent years of his life and millions on this.

That said, Tesla was a small scale success, the stock is just overpriced because of all his fanboys, also he is committed to this now, might as well make use of the capital he has already invested.

google Roy Philipose. This is most probably a troll thread but don't forget that there are batshit crazies out there.

>21st century DeLorean

Lol this guy went to a club urinal one day and saw Elon had a bigger pee pee so now they're "mortal enemies"

You are an unbelievable moron.

Enjoy 'making' money on a dead sector (nuclear) and a cringeworthy meme (vegan bank).

I figured as much

Ok senpai

I own TSLA puts too buddy it will be okay

Kek this

if you have 28 million you can afford to buy a fucking mclaren if that's what you want

>From there I will use the $30M to buy a Nuclear Power company and start a vegan bank. Vegans and vegetarians will sign up for my bank to help the world. I will use their deposited money to expand my nuclear power company and secure humanity's future energy needs.
???

>If the website will last 30 years, that's 30 million dollars.

Mistake number 1 right there. There's too many "IF's" in your grand plan. People always think they will make the same amount of money every year without fail, that's not how economics works. Some years you're good or really good and some years you're down.

And reality check, you're on Veeky Forums shit posting about Musk, while he's not on Veeky Forums making the millions. You're already falling further behind. Time wasted on here man.

But hey, it sure feels nice to dream doesn't it?

Warren is a faggot insider trader Jew scum

>Elon Musk made 28 million when he sold zip2, so I want to make $30 million.
Zip2 was a real thing. Your ""company"" is just a sub-vendor on some shitty website.

Not to mention that he says he wants to make $30 mill and hoping his website will last 30 years....Don't know how old this kid is going to by then. Unless he came fresh out of the womb, otherwise most likely the kid will be hitting 50-60 years old. Good luck trying to beat Elon Musk by then.

In 30 years his 30 mill will be worth shit due to inflation.

So, it was you the faggot on the other thread talking about becoming rich with nuclear power ?

Your plan won't work but keep dreaming.

>based on my projections
>1 million in revenue
L O L
O
L

There is not enough arable land in the world to produce crops that could feed even half the human population right now.

If all meat production in the world magically ceased right now, if some technologic advancement to make crops grow on land they normally can't and 20x faster than they normally do wasn't created, in the following months up to a year hundreds of millions would starve, and within years a billion or more people would have starved to death, not to mention the calamity and chaos that global scale hunger would bring.

You see, there's nothing inherently wrong with being vegan, but a lot of vegans are just spoiled, pretentious upper class kids who want to look better than everyone and pat each other on the back, these people have absolutely zero understanding of food supply and logistics and think with their feelings instead of reason.

How do you plan on getting high traffic this quickly? Let's say you make a legit website like PayPal but with no transaction fees. That'd probably get you as much traffic as PayPal in like... two years? I'm no expert but as far as i know, it's pretty hard to make ONE website, that pays all your bills

Go home Jeff Bezos, you're drunk.

I'm a meat eater but aren't you ignoring the effect of crops that are used as feed? The caloric value of meat is lower than the net caloric value of the grain used to feed them.

Granted the greenhouse effect they have is overblown because all the carbon they release was in the air already and only temporarily sequestered in their feed. It's a net zero, unless you're feeding them grain that was buried underground for millions of years like oil reserves.

>im easily beter than elon musk
Wew lad

Nice elementary school project kiddo. Hope you get a good grade.

Good memes lad I had a chuckle

No, i'm actually not. Even if you count the crops that are currently used to feed livestock, it would still be very little food for seven billion and a half humans, not to mention that not all livestock feeds on crops.

Again, i have nothing against veganism itself nor do i hate vegans, but they have to understand that choosing to be vegan is a PRIVILEGE and they should stop thinking they are morally superior human beings because they live a lifestyle that cannot sustain the current human population and not even 1/10 of the population can comfortably afford to.

I'm sorry but that's just reeking of bullshit. What metric are you using to quantify?

The law of conservation of energy means that fundamentally any meat produced by raising an animal will have fewer calories than you fed to it. A Cornell study from 1997 found that the grain fed to livestock in the US alone could feed 800 million people if it was consumed directly by people, and the remaining livestock that are grass-fed could still give Americans their recommended daily consumption of meat.

There's a reason Africans eat rice instead of steak. It's far cheaper, easier to produce, and energy-efficient.

Actually you are completely wrong, for the simple fact, the ability to consume animal products on a LARGE scale is a privilege, and requires more land compared to if no one ate animal products.

All the feed for non-grassfed animals(which is most of the meat you'll see) is coming from brazil and africa which is grain and soy getting bought up.

Do you know how much food it takes to grow a cow so it can get slaughtered?

Do you really think that is an efficient use of resources? Just think?

All animal products are just inefficiently converted plant foods.

>carbon they release was in the air already and only temporarily sequestered in their feed. It's a net zero
That's wrong. Their feed sequesters CO2 and they fart CH4 which produces more of a greenhouse effect.

>not even 1/10 of the population can comfortably afford to [live vegan]
Fuck me, biz is dumb tonight. Meat is expensive. In poor countries wealth is often measured in cows or pigs. Have you seen how much rice you can buy for the same money as meat?

Their feed wouldn't be grown if it wasn't fed to the animals. The sequestration is only a temporary effect. The problem with coal or oil is that they were taken out of the atmosphere at a time when the carbon levels were much higher. Greenhouse emissions are only a problem when there's a net change.

You are right about the methane though.

>more global-warming gases are produced by livestock than the ENTIRE transportation sector
>implying the solution is to go vegetarian

Are you retarded? Don't you realize plants are what convert those greenhouse gases (mainly CO2) back into breathable oxygen? If everybody went vegetarian, not only would there be fewer plants due to human predation, but if nobody killed and ate the livestock then their population would also skyrocket, exacerbating the problem. This is Ecology 101.

Did you just watch cowspiracy and come here to post about it?

How easy it is to piss off moronic vegans who don't understand basic food supply and logistics.

Just like i said, these people live in a bubble and don't understand that it's not possible for everyone to be vegan.

>There's a reason Africans eat rice instead of steak. It's far cheaper, easier to produce, and energy-efficient.
there's also reasons why africans are still primitive people

>Are you retarded? Don't you realize plants are what convert those greenhouse gases (mainly CO2) back into breathable oxygen? If everybody went vegetarian, not only would there be fewer plants due to human predation, but if nobody killed and ate the livestock then their population would also skyrocket, exacerbating the problem. This is Ecology 101.

ayy

>I'm going to make Elon Musk my bitch.
yea, good luck with that

You realise a nuclear power plant would cost waaaay more than $30M right?