/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog general. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ #457 - Edgy Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcN8qalg_TE
youtube.com/watch?v=EqXsmxkQFq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not naming it Shadow the Hedgehog General for this one thread

you had one job op.

>not Shadow the Hedgehog General

OP is a faggot.

No edgy! Post cute!

ITT: Missed opportunities.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcN8qalg_TE

is shadamy cute?

What is this filth

fucks sake OP start a new general while you still have a chance. This is why nobody will suck your dick get your shit together.

no. Amy is for Sonic or Scourge only. okay or maybe Shard, or as a pet to all three

wait for 666 edition

why is 666 amy getting triple troubled?

I could make a new thread, but my mistake would remain. Just enjoy the new general.

Amy is cute no matter what!

why isn't every thread an amy thread?

Because Amy is only good when she's playing Fuzzy Puppies with Eggman.

Every thread should be a bully a Sonic character thread.

change that to bully shard and you have yourself a deal

I actually meant Scourge but I need some fucking sleep.

I think life bullied him enough already.

hey /sthg/
guess what i want to have sex with

so when's the next franchise killing game coming out?

and when's a GOOD sonic game finally coming out?

Just gotta throw Scourge back into the zone jail.

Never for both questions.

It must be Clove.
Just look at her legs! What a fertile pronghorn!

Well, I certainly would, but that's not what I'm thinking about

Is it Muttski?
He's kinda cute I guess.

So Amy is for Sonic and alt-Sonics.

No

Still none with Tails.

Sage?
Sloths have tails, right?

ded

Oh goddamnit, Amy's finally passed pre-teen and become a melodramatic teen. We're gonna need that ded more than she will.

>amy summons her persona

Thigh Gap

Does this mean her hormones will start going wild?

Tarot cards would probably work better for her.

In fact, where did thay originate from? CD's manual? Was it ever brought up again?

in couple of years

>went to Hastings
>lots of new comic releases
>no Sonics
Quite disappointing

I'm going to go out on a limb and say birds.

Perfection?

The master plan?

ops

youtube.com/watch?v=EqXsmxkQFq0

Post your funky monkeys

Shadow is cute! CUTE

I ship Blaze with nobody.

morning /sthg/

That pic is a great disservice the Royal Acorn Family Ass.

meh, most characters feel stupidly wrong when shipped, specially the sega ones.

the ways they would NOT act vastly overnumber the ways they would, it´s like watching Snyder´s version of Superman, a completely distorted, fucking wrong version of a character you know.

I find cute they little things pic related do in the games, like mentioning they miss the other, or implying they like going in missions together, and all the other more shippy stuff but as soon as you start to think any further than that, the whole fucking thing falls apart.

I love this artist, but I wonder why they bother censoring the genitals the characters clearly do not show when not clothed?

Fine, here.

Much better.
Why is Sally cooking?

Because she got the other two drunk

Sally truly is the best girl.

hey user, where I find edtropolis gallery?

On his deviantart.

Looks like Ed's skills are still stuck in 2012.

he does his style well, where else to go now?

I don't think much about ships, but I do prefer the way Ian has been doing it since the reboot. Sonic cares alot for both Sally and Amy, but doesn't pursue either romantically.

My brain knows but my dick is telling it to shut up.

Pretty sure ed single-handedly revived my interest in casual nudity.

Good stuff.

everyone looks like they're made out of soft dough and are melting. I am especially disappointed at Eds Bunnie though. Her eyes are way too close together.

Kill me. Also won't the universe explode if they stay in the same world for too long?

>Also won't the universe explode if they stay in the same world for too long?
Sonic X isn't canon.

>he never finished Sonic Rush

Dat booty tho.

>he never finished Rush Adventure

I finished Sonic Rush. I do not recall anything about Blaze or Sonic not able to stay longer in the dimension of the other. Shit was going to explode because the Eggmen were trying to merge both worlds.

256 is such a good issue.

>amy and sally working together
>metal sonic wrecking shit
>sonic's entrance from the plane

this is a good start.

Plane?

I wonder how 254 would've gone down if they had actually killed off Antoine 20 issues before like they wanted to.

Sonic Runners seems to imply that now there is open transit between the dimensions and says something about Blaze being able to visit sonics worlds whenever the flying fuck she wants to.

but you might want to check for sources since this shit is always changing.

Blaze has all the Sol Emeralds and the Jeweled Scepter back at the end of Rush Adventure, so there's no reason why there wouldn't be. It would only change if some bad guy manged to steal some of those again.

> Blaze was once the guardian of the Sol Emeralds. These duties made her rather shy - but then she met Sonic! Blaze travels freely between her dimension and Sonic's.

> blaze was once the guardian

> blaze is not the guardian anymore

well shit, it seems she doesn´t have these duties anymore and can simply fuck around now, here is a change I didn´t expect seeing.

now they need to say the same thing about Knuckles.

>now they need to say the same thing about Knuckles.
And take away the one thing he actually has going for him just so he can be Sonic's glorified cheerleader?

I think that's all just silly phone game nonsense though. I mean, you can play as the Werehog and Classic Sonic in the game too. Is Classic allowed to just muck about through time now? And can Sonic just transform into the Werehog at will?

eh, maybe he can go on his own adventures, with the chaotix or something.

he is constantly refered as a treasure hunter, I can see Knuckles doing what Sonic does but going alone instead of being stuck in the island.

something tells me that as we are talking about a legit in-house Sonic Team game, some of this stuff might be actually used for future appearances of the characters.

>he is constantly refered as a treasure hunter, I can see Knuckles doing what Sonic does but going alone instead of being stuck in the island.
I forgot about the treasure hunter thing. Hell, why not incorporate Angel Island into it? I'm sure there's a bunch of treasure and ruins and shit hidden throughout the island

maybe blaze only needed to guard them once and then managed to safely lock them away like a proper guardian should be able to do?

Wouldn't surprise me that unlike knuckles blaze is legitimately competent at her job, and as a fun bonus it allows her to jump to sonics dimension because she was a popular lady.

She also has the support of her kingdom behind her, whereas Knuckles is essentially on his own. Though, joining up with Sonic's friend group he's likely gained some help in guarding the M.E., like Tails making him surveillance equipment or something. He'd prefer to do things himself, but over time he's warmed up to getting help. Also Eggman seems to have given up on using the Master Emerald for the most part.

10,000 keks user. I wonder if Kukku made bird noises during the whole thing

Why would she regret sleeping with PERFECTION?

Because he wouldn't stop making that fucking "Kukku" sound the entire fucking time. Also he wouldn't take the hat off.

do you think Sonic characters watch hockey

kek

Because she knows it will never be as good again with anyone other

>do you think Sonic characters watch hockey
Tundra would probably like it, though he wonders why they bother playing the game and don't just fight each other to the death