/wtc/ - Witcher and Cyberpunk General - (/krw/, /cpg/)

Shani Edition

Blood and Wine expansion will be released on the 31st May!
Teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=7sVoDJ_DITs
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU

Hearts of Stone and patch 1.12 is released!
HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005
Trailer here:youtube.com/watch?v=ffdxS9R6NTE
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.12-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/442/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/ajax/moddescription/?id=442&preview=&pUp=1
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/689/?
guides.gamepressure.com/thewitcher3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no posts

>witcher 3
>minimap icons not showing up
>enemies just standing around
>fist fight bugged

the fuck is with this shit game, it worked just fine like 6 months ago

I deleted settings files to see if something is corrupted, now galaxy decided it wants to download 9 Gb patch.

> 8 days before B&W and we still pretty death
And I'm ok with it.

Well yeah, at least there's no spam when it's dead

>started a new playthrough to get ready for B&W
>get to Kaer Morhen
>remember Lambert and Eskel's quests
>lose all motivation to play
Help

Reminder to report all spam. It's working.

Why?
Kaer Morhen is the comfiest place in the game
I like to think it means that we have other things to do, super interesting lives out there, working, talking, plowing sorceresses, etc

I am very happy with the way trilogy ended.

>I like to think it means that we have other things to do
Obviously not all of of us

I don't like how there's literally one track playing over and over again in Kaer Morhen. The quests are also quite boring, walk somewhere for ten minutes, listen to Lambert complain, kill some shit, go back

>child looks like downscaled adult

loomis

Don't talk to me or my son ever again!

kek

9 more days and we're off to Toussaint, dearest Triss. I can't wait!

>Finished main game, at least 50% of side quests and upgraded all the Witcher armour
>Start up NG+ to see how difficult it is
>It deleted all my previous saves and now I can't go back and continue the old save

I fucking loved this game, but I don't know if I can replay the whole thing again to do the DLC

You didn't make a manual save after the main quest?

>tfw no SUCCubus gf

I thought I did, but I didn't think it would wipe my previous saves so I didn't check.
The last manual save was at the Isle of Mists.
Although the thought of replaying the defence of Kaer Morhen is actually pretty tempting now

Daily reminder that:

>Regis will be featured in the dlc, working with Anna Hennrieta and Geralt.
>Developers said that the expainsion follows a "Brotherhood of the Wolf"-like theme.
>Just before they ventured towards castle Stygga and attacked Vilgefortz, Geralt's party rested in Touissant shortly, where Regis had an affair with a succubus. The locals were complaining to the dutchess of him making a bad example for their husbands, which were already seen making out with her on several occasions.
>During that same time, whilst following a contract to find out what was causing trouble in the cellars of several vineyards, Geralt got lost in a cave and found out a secret room with a throne-like chair and a lavishly dressed skelleton sitting in it. The room had numerous pipes jutting out of the walls, and he could overhear a conversation that revealed Vilgefortz' hideout.
>The images were taken from the latest trailer; from the looks of it, there is a conflict between two vampires - the younger one seems to be going rogue and causing all the murders. Geralt blocks his attack that was going for the older one/Regis.

Triss is a morally complex character that angers and confuses people who are used to seeing everything as black and white.

>ban evasion

What good games do you recommend to play until B&W comes out?
rpg preferably

Salt and Sanctuary is pretty fun

>mfw they still try to ban dynamic IPs
>literally takes 1 minute to rejoin
will they ever learn?

i am interested in shani's anus

It's ugly

>tfw no sorceress gf

>tfw ciri wife
:3

i want to have her rouge smeared all over my cock.

Some tranny that you met on an anime imageboard isn't Ciri and Ciri isn't real either and will never be.

>Ciri isn't real either
;_;

Post best guy

Hi my husband! :3

Hi my wife! :3

Just got the Witcher 3, haven't played any of the previous games. Is it worth going back to them?

I know what the pastebin says, wanna hear it from you guys though.

lewd

that
sword

You should play them. TW1 is worth a try at least, it's not for everyone though. TW2 is definitely worth playing, and it does have some relevant bits of story for TW3.

Does she have a deviant art or something?

Alright, thank you.

Those are some low energy chainmail pauldrons

>Does she have a deviant art or something?
www facebook com/AtelierLalicorne/

Thanks!

I want to live inside Triss brassiere, huddled up against one of her boobs!

You'd most likely have to be shrunk.

Either that or Giant Triss. I wouldn't mind either way

I want giant Triss to carry me in her pocket!

She'd keep you safe and cuddle you every night!

I'd like that!

What's the best Level Scaling mod for 1.12?

This one seems to have been abandoned and only works on 1.11
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/442/?tab=1&navtag=http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/ajax/moddescription/?id=442&preview=&pUp=1

>implying he isn't sterile

Any good walkthroughs that warn me of all the possible missable stuff in the game?

I wanted to do a kinda perfect run.

We'll explore it all, Triss!

Doing EVERYTHING in W3 is going to take you weeks.
Just make sure to visit every question mark on the map.
Most of it is going to be guarded treasures, abandoned villages or monster nests, sometimes you stumble upon a diagram.
Other than that, just do the quests, there are dozens everywhere.
There are such decision guides for W1 and W2 on the shitty wikia site though.

>implying trissfag is not a cuck

>muh dick

>post yfw you remind yourself again that this will be the last added content for The Witcher EVER, because last DLC and no RedKit

Will there be no EE?

>mfw

They've said there won't be, and that B&W will be the last thing released for TW3.

It's possible they're holding out, but at this stage I wouldn't hold my breath.

I haven't played this game in a while. What are some essential mods to use for when the next expansion hits?

They will probably try to address some of the issues people had in BaW, honestly I don't think an EE is happening, but one can hope.

Enhanced camera

There will probably a GOTY edition, and with patches that may as well be considered the EE edition.

Does that make the camera similar to TW2/Souls games?

It lets you change the camera to be exactly how you want it to be.

What's the exact name of the mod ?

Controllerfag here.

Why are the movement so slippery? Is it better with a keyboard? I'm using the alternative movements already.

So, does the Ofieri enchantment progress carry on to NG+? Should I spend 10k shekels to the arab guy to upgrade his tools before starting NG+ or save the money?

It's called Immersive Cam
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/689/?
Got the name mixed up with Enhanced Targeting for some reason

This reminds me of how I replayed Witcher 1 recently. I never made manual saves and only relied on the autosaves. After finishing the game I decided to try some of the fan made adventures. Then I moved on to Witcher 2 with the intention of importing my Witcher 1 save. I nearly lost my shit when I realized that only saves I had left were the ones from some shitty fan made modules and none of my end game stuff survived...

I burst into treats there and then.

This one works, download the version that says "Enemies scale with you, so they got always same lvl as you." or read the comments to find out which one works. I replayed the game with this mod recently and the only issue was the fact that boars were always "???" level, most of the fistfights too but that made them more challenging.

This walkthrough is pretty good. Used it on my last playthrough to find the stuff I've missed. The maps are life savers.
guides.gamepressure.com/thewitcher3/

Took me 120 hours to do all the stuff in the game. I gave up on the water caches in Skellige. Fuck all that swimming and shit.

Better Loot, Elys All Skills Active, Severance on both swords, Witcher sense double range, Witcher 2 Roche, TW2 gear, Always Full EXP

Triss has the most wholesome butthole of all!

Agreed, I want to use it as a pillow!

HELP

Did everyone leave because of the spam?

Weekend /wtc/ was always pretty quiet. Though the spam never really helped either.

No, it doesn't.

Shut up user...
Looks kinda small

are there any mandatory mods?

Triss Companion mod is pretty cool, it's the only mod I couldn't imagine my game without. Just go to Nexus and see what you like, there are no mandatory mods.