Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Cute = Lewd

Previous thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4kgnak/noblesse_oblige_is_calling_out_the_whole_server/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always know your swords

Karga, declare war on [NO] once Clover is back, kay thanks

CUTE IS NOT LEWD!

CuteNotLewd
CNL
CnL
Cute 'n Lewd

Uhmmm...

reminder that all Veeky Forums mmo guilds are for ERP

nth for Koenig

huh why is my Veeky Forums jittering
am I still drunk?

wrong
i love koenig

Shut UP sfgssdgfsh

but girls cant love girls

Why are these servers so fucking laggy?

Miyutan is cute CUTE!

Best hats to spend level 2 keys on?

How indecent!

Because they need to reboot the server, and optimize the damn game code.

>Uhmmm...

>nulled is still down so theres no bots in tos except the chinese
fucks sake, don't tell me I'll really have to grind 160-175 by myself

Only Discord guild
There is only one /tosg/ guild right now

Reminder that if you're aren't using either Short Cut or Short Ponytail haircut then you're a SLUT and a SHIT like those two girls.

so discord killed dollcat and tosg killed kayori and miyutan
looks like you shitters aren't better than us after all ;^)

>he didn't see the logs
how embarrassing

So this is what a true despair looks like.

Is it worth going full SPR on my ChapDoctor? I'm just worried that even with Cleric2 my heals won't be healing much per tile, and my Incinerate damage will be pretty low.

Remind me again when they will start doing something instead of wasting server space and talt

>had to get 4 for the weedbracelet
>see this

I am so sorry...

Its probably just us Hong Kong fags that hate dirty mainlanders. Have no manners or regard for others like shit in trains, cut their toenails on trains cut in line everywhere, spit out in public everywhere. They are just dumb apes with no respect for anyone else. We just get associated with them too much since white people are like HURR DURR ALL YOU CHINKS ARE THE SAME.

Flips are our servants though, half the middle class working families in HK have some kind of Filipino or Indonesian house servant to do housework for them. But thats unrelated to why pinoys look so ugly though. I suspect its because after generations of settlers taking back their good looking ones to work for them in brothels along with young girls who want to escape their poverty leaving all the ugly ones behind and the remaining genepool of the average flip are as you would imagine, fugly.

Cool stuff.

>wants to be an asset to /tosg/
>doesn't have cleric c2
>krivis
>monk
being a retard means you're a detriment to the group. you bring nothing to the party but liabilities. here's hoping his internet stays fucked

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

but koenig is cute!!

fuck off. """"""cute"""""" doesn't put your party through et

If you guys haven't killed their tower by then, we'll see.
Kawaii is on cooldown anyway.

What about Long Ponytail?

Tower is dead. Gensokyo killed it.

Can someone explain how you're meant to play with 0.6-0.8 ping?

Cleric

What logs?

and et will not fill your inner void of loneliness

>trying to GvG against Dvine
toppest kek

I'll talk to Lolipa after maint for the tower location then.
I heard Kirito guildhopped to NO, the opportunity to bully him again might be too good to pass up.

scroll up

NO is obnoxious enough to shout their tower location so just wait until after Tuesday

>noblesse has pvp spreadsheets and pvp made characters and thought they were good enough to declare war on multiple guilds at once
>can't even beat a bunch of not 280 shitters

can confirm

Onee-san is doing her best!!

GANBATTE

so uhh, do I give it to him?

:3

>loneliness
sorry, i can't believe you typed that shit with a straight face. excuse me while my buddies and i get lolopanther gear while enjoying the game and your attentionwhore retard monk idol does jack shit. :^)

>5 fps
How you can pretend to have fun in GvG? Shit is near unplayable.

>lv5 cards are trash
fucking noice

I roll my hands over all my buffs and heals and then I wait for Dvine to kill everything while it lags

>PvP alt wouldn't be R7 by tuesday

ayyyyy

Where is the Varena server actually based?
Surely this can't be in SEA with the 300ms I've been getting constantly/

>5 fps meme

i'm sorry you have a shit computer. its 2016 you should have ddr4 ram and i5 4.0ghz by now.

step it up senpai

If the game doesn't crash or you get epilepsy.

DOLLCAT WAS JUST THE BEGINNING

>whining when only 300ms
I live in fucking singapore (where the fucking server is located) and I have 600ms

>be squire C3 with maxed out repair and maxed attributes
>charge the break-even point per unit for repairs
>no squires around me can make money anymore
>they either have to match me and break even or go lower and lose money on repairs
>keep getting angry tells from anally devastated squires

You should too because your pic has single digit FPS there :^)

apparently we're fighting BRs

So much for two guilds, member swapping and spreadsheets.

>guild lots in
What?

enjoy your 5ps with that setup

>they even have spreadsheets
>pvp specific characters
>still lost
ahahahahahahahaha

>recomended rig
>Intel i3 or later
>NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 or later
>DirectX 9
>"You should upgrade your rig senpai or tweak user.xml for placebo effect or 5 extra fps, remember to add -DX11 and believe it actually does make the game running magically on DX11 :^)"
LMAO

I don't know either

>7k
>with beetle

Just get HP hats and plate armor DVINE!

>Remember this moment, guy with a bot name

I'm pretty sure when you say something this hilariously melodramatic you karmically seal your fate as a perpetual jobber.

Can a templar member declare war on other guilds? My alt is almost a templar but I dont want to make a new guild.

>literally no action screen
>just people
>10 fps
I just can't believe Steam reviews are in mixed range instead of negative

to be fair, Kirito isn't online right now to solo us

Some of the members are BR. The majority was mostly EU people on the east coast. Fattie was always the one guys who starts shit and talk shit. They have a lot of new people since my last moments with them so I can't say too much on their current lineup.

I think he meant logs in.

at least he ERPed with a IRL hottie (nohomo)

Why the hell does Sacrament bought from a Pardoner randomly disappear sometimes? Are they trying to steal more of my shekels by giving me faulty buffs?

Are you sure it's sacrament and not blessing?

tfw 280 and missed out on glorious fight and team wins without you....

Also "guy with bot name" kek sgsfds your name makes me laugh.

Sacrament, yes. The holy damage one.

j-just take my talts

i die to magic mostly so i don't need plate. i may buy the horse penis mace soonish

>lvl 250 map
>1st monster: 130 k HP
>2nd monster: 110k HP
>3rd monster: 6 k HP
>4th monster: 9k HP

okay

What do I do with this?

Scam some retard into buying it.

Wouldn't some random stray magic missiles just drop you? Mine does like 3-4k a hit.

Can you be my retard?

>guy with a bot name
fucking hilarious

reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4kgnak/noblesse_oblige_is_calling_out_the_whole_server/

Are you tards actually laughing at bad english now? Are you sure youre from this place?

that's why you wear cloth

i-I want to ERP with them!

I don't have a reddit account, can somebody post this?

I wouldn't mind a GvG now and then but these atrociousa performance issue are an huge letdown and kills the will to apply for them

I wanna make an afk sorc or necro, what would be the best class progression for that?

Wiz3>link>sorc>necro2
Wiz3>link>sorc3
Wiz>pyro>link>pyro>sorc3

Also what's the main difference from sorc to necro? Like does added points to summon templeshooter compensate for necro gaining rape monster and spoopies?

Someone answer me this.
Is Incinerate good damage or not? Do two Clerics with Cure get in the way with each other? They stack or get replaced?

Surprisingly, a 5 Archers party actually does objectively better than 2 Sorcs and a Pelt. The DPS reaches unholy levels, though health is only an issue when someone decides to go up close, or has to draw aggro on the boss.

sorc can't afk
necro can only afk bees and half the time they get killed off by people who don't like others afk farming

Really interrupting my dungeon queues.

How the fuck do you buy monster gems?