pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC:
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

>more megumin
stop posting your waifu, nobody cares

Stop with the fucking Megumin shit.

It's okay random anime loli. If you have to pee so bad, you can pee on me.

Fuck off with your avatarfagging

It is against the rules

let this thread die

Guys cmon this is the last time I'll post megu I promise

Just don't abandon me

One was already made friend -

Dark souls 2 is the worst soulsborne.

ok but what about dark souls 1

How do we fix greatswords?

>too slow to compete with faster weapons like straight swords
>harder time roll punishing and trading
>doesn't get the bonuses of UGS like longer HA and opponent losing 75% of their health instead of 30% greatsword does if you happen catch opponent with an attack

Can you even fix something like this?

So i just finished Demon Rusins/Lost Izalith.
Am i the only one who got more of an MMO vibe from it.
I could see the bosses there in WOW or something.

Is their speed faster than ugs?

THEY FIXED THE ASTORA GREATSWORD'S ROLLING ATTACK

IT NOW APPLIES SLASH INSTEAD OF THRUST

you are no longer a crutching shitter for using this weapon
inb4 /dsg/ totally abandons their "weaponfu" because of this

Why the fuck is every human like boss in Dark Souls so fucking huge ?

Was the milk imbued with souls or some shit ?

hollowslayer, claymore and twin prince's are all extremely good though

like literal top tier good, there's nothing wrong with them. the rest are pretty much broken sword levels of bad, though

>flamberge hyped up
>it literally has no thrust attacks
>just a really bad claymore

What's so special about that bitch?
She's new that's why?
She looks like a certain chuuni girl with retarded explosions

>5 minute rezzwalk back to bed of chaos
>lake full of pointless dragon asses

sure

Absorbing souls makes you grow or some shit, that's why yhorm is so big but not actually a giant like the other giants.

Anyone feel depressed they can't win at pvp?

Feels like everyone's a tryhard these days

Is switching to estoc or rapier a shitter move because everyone does that on me when I'm on low health

It's empty, shitty, and repetitive.

But I've yet to see a MMO area that's as eyecancer as Lost Izalith's lava pools are.

More souls/humanity you got, the bigger you are.

Endgame Chosen Undead/Monarch/Ashen One should be a fucking giant. Like Ornstein size at least.

It's not even comparable. DaS is still the best game in the series. 1>BB=3>DeS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SotFS>Dog shit>>>>>>>>

They are faster than UGS. But it doesn't matter shit because you can't catch them before UGS hyperarmor starts like you can with straight swords.

Haven't tried claymore or TP, but I know hollowslayer is one trick pony. You can't really attribute the strength of the weapon on it's weapon. Hollow slayer is the only GS with those good R2 pokes.

She doesn't have to pee.
She's missing panties which MC has stolen with his thief skill.
Which would be pretty good in DS. Something like a backstab but you unequip one random equipped weapon / armor part of your opponent.

>spam fire surge
>win literally every duel

Jesus christ this faggotry is worst cancer I have ever seen in any souls game.
>near instant damage
>in a 360 degree 100 yard radius
>unavoidable, deals damage through roll
>zero FP cost

All you can do is switch to a greatshield, and even then you are just delaying the inevitable with all that chip damage.

Nice game hackazaki, I'm so fucking done with this shit.

If I already married Anri, would giving the Fire Keeper the eyes affect my Lord of Hollows ending?

Because they are just human like, not human.
You are only a human if you carry a part of the dark soul with you. Non-humans can hollow too, like Gwyn but they were never humans.

I love miyazakis literal shit

People have really got to stop ranking dark souls 2 so low

The meme was funny at first but it's getting real old now

Nothing ever fucking states this or even infers it, it's a dumbass headcanon that everyone accepts as true because ??????????

You got human humans like Smough who got fucking huge.

Then you got not-human literal Gods like Ciaran who are just ordinary.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Gwyndolin!

>memer tries to firesurge kite
>unzip crossbow or spear
>meme is kill

wow that was hard lol

People have really go tto stop ranking dark souls 2 above anything

The meme was funny at first but it's getting real old now

explain this lore fags

No hyperarmor? Sounds like shit when a ss can stunlock them faster though I wouldn't

Were GS ever good though? I can't remember them from the past games since I only ever used MLGS

>it's a dumbass headcanon
Welcome to Dark Souls, where the lore is made up and the results don't matter.

Time and space is convoluted :^)

>Darksouls III plot could have been averted if Gundyr had just Linked the Fire in time

>people disagree with my shit taste, that means their opinions are memes
DaS2 fans are the worst. Your game is shit, even after 2+ years of polishing. I'm glad this piece of shit is dead and buried.

How the fuck is Ciaran a god?

Smough isn't a human and neither is ornie
Gwyn was afraid of humans and would never have made one a knight of Gwyn

Is miyazaki doing the dlc or will it be the dark souls 2 dlc team?

>3 rolling AGS attacks in a row
>switches to ASS mid fight

Threadly reminder not to summon Berke and his 'OC astora knight'

i guess you're right but there's no other way to explain it and dark souls itself doesn't explain it.

hollowslayer also has extremely good R1's when 2handed on top of a very high attack rating, more than the claymore and realistically more than the twin prince (due to ~split damage~)

Spear doesn't do shit. And the fact you have to have backup crossbow just for this cancer is lame as fuck.

I am
Ask me anything

D team is set to do the DLC, following the success of Dark Sword 3.

1 and demons look like prototype games vs 2. I can accept 3 and bb being better since they improve on what das2 did but 1 and demons? The memes are making people retarded.

>stop disliking what i like
>it's not genuine, you're just memeing
kill you are self

rolling AGS isn't even bugged thrust damage anymore, shut the heck up you dumb butt-licker

Artorias of the abyss and The Old Hunters were better than all 3 DaS2 DLCs combined, so I hope it's the same guys.

Will Irina ever find a purpose?

What weapon????

They get HA, but it's super small.

Don't know about DaS2, but in DaS they were really good.
Claymore top 5 weapon in the game and rest were okay like bastard sword, manserpent etc...

>Artorias of the abyss

Sunken yes

Ivory and old iron king combined? Now you're just spewing garbage

1 still has better design. If it were actually finished it would be so much better than das2.

Demon's laid the foundations.

>fighting winged knight
>I do a rolling attack swing with my hammer
>he revs up his spin WA
>it clearly passes through him but deals no damage & doesn't stagger him
>he bounces away then bounces back
>kills me
you better believe I'm upset

>make three cosplays
>end up using link for 80% of it because of how much more fun it is
rip laurentius & havelyn

Ayanami... Rei

Aren't the R1's the same stupid "fencing" shit as drakeblood? Hard to parry but slow with no HA.

Not that user but I am on board. AotA was fucking great. Only beaten by old hunters.

Because she speaks contemptuously about humans. "You humans, always taking what you want". Dialogue based implication.

Ornstein isn't human.

Smough isn't a knight of Gwyn. Smough was especially hated and rightfully so, so much he was denied entry.

Fuck I don't remember what had him pinned as not being a God, though. Might actually be wrong on that one.

No
At the end of the DLC she'll be dead without explanation
Moving to her corpse will trigger the Morne's Great Hammer bossfight

Usually there's at least an item description mentioning a detail like that, but in the case of "more souls + biggerer" nothing even describes any of the bosses being fucking 10 feet tall or more. Dark Souls 2 fucks this up even further because it can't be written off as them being gods, because almost all of the big humanoid bosses are stated to be human to have been human at some point. Now we have shit like Gundyr and Lorian dwarfing you and nothing can fucking explain it.
Honestly it's one of the things that pisses me off, we have these titans that stand so incredibly tall, yet most of the time the buildings are build to accommodate people your size or at least the height of the average Lothric knight.

>Venturing into Oolacile for the very first time
>Stone Greataxe for the very first time
>Artorias fight
>Kalameet for the very first time

Fuck man, that DLC was sick

The PS4 cosplay event it's still going on, come and join in!

I agree on design but the pvp is what matters in the end. And dark souls 2 has the most polished of them all. People just like waving it like it doesn't mean shit though and that upsets me

Mostly the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dark souls 2

If they used > I wouldn't mind as much

You can't stop the rock.

not many signs showing up anymore so hollow soldier is done hosting for a bit

Is champion gundyr in the past?
You don't get a soul from ludex but champion you do.

the only reason i was attacking from a side is because i still unconsciously want to bs fish those fucks even though i understand that recovery on a fist is too fast for it
i was just timing my pokes in such a way he would never get a parry, that shit is hilariously easy
there's also kicks, bs punishes if they are using anything other than caestus, good ol great combustion in the face or jump attacks

>Warrior is actually best class for going Moonlight Greatsword at low level and ONLY use MLGS
>At level 65 you can reach int soft cap for weapons, get 35 Vig and 20 End
>hitting players for 400's with my +4 MLGS
>getting off charged beams for 800 on players if the beam and the R2 charged hit connect
I'm so happy they buffed this weapon.

It's so fucking good now. The charged R2 with both connecting hits for upwards of 1k. And having a simple off-hand means I can SPAM the shit out of the weapon art, which also hits for 1k's on monsters with a full hit. I'm just walking around spamming beams everywhere.

>no hyperarmor

2h greatswords have a ton of hyperarmor, just don't be a retard and expect to trade with actual ultraweapons

>hard to parry
very, especially when you learn how to dead-angle with it. probably the best part of greatswords in general

>but slow

hell no, hollowslayer's 2h r1's come out really fucken fast and have ridiculously deceptive amounts of reach

Smough could easily have been a knight of Gwyn, what made Gwyn reject him was that Smough enjoyed his job as executioner far too much and ate the corpses, too. He was just kind of disgusting and without honor

>but the pvp is what matters in the end.
Okay we are going to have to disagree on that.
The PvP is extra. It is never the main appeal. It should never dictate the focus on PvE design decisions.

Man I just beat NG+7 Wolnir, no one will be there by the time I dash through the dungeon.

I'm not using Leo, which is what makes it really broken, let alone Blessed Wep

see

Yea the entire game is in the past. The firelink you start in is the present.

Camp Gundyr is before he got corrupted by the Abyss

good streak Havel

>3 (three) fucking threads
Bunch of retards desu

>Is champion gundyr in the past?
No, the entire game takes place in the past/alternate timeline, with the exception of Firelink Shrine.

pls respond

I wanted to get in some matches since I was hosting earlier. Glad everything went well.

>Mostly the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dark souls 2
There is a power gap though. I think too many are autistic but there is a bigger difference in quality from das2 and the rest than lets say BB and DaS3.

Because that's what everyone plays once they beat the game 10 times over

You can only beat it so many times before getting bored and moving to the pvp aspect which is the bulk of hours people spend playing

Dark souls 3/BB beat out dark souls 2 and in time 3 will get even more polished but demons and 1? Cmon now

>Black Knight Sword
>Bad

Pick one senpai. It's the best GS by far

Don't worry man, you will make it in time

I dunno man, I guess the main game was so garbage it affected my opinion on the DLCs, and I really didn't find them that special. AotA had better atmosphere, better areas and amazing bosses, rivaled by, maybe, Raime, which could be way better if the animations in DaS2 weren't so fucking terrible.

Imma be hosting for a while don't worry

Why would the past effect the firelink shrine though?

For the cosplay thing can you just wear any cosplay set and go or do you need the right name?

60 INT for that kind of damage, or 50?

Because the fire is linked.

Firelink is the only area in the game not connected to the rest of the game physically.

the name it's just a plus

perseverance gimmick only works once my dude, anyone without an extra chromosome is just going to rollpoke you during the animation and roll back out before you even fire up a swing on them

i won't deny it's a good weapon in general, but it's really not effective against someone who actually knows not to mash r1 on you like a total dingus

the rolling r2 is fucking sweet though

>go into Wolnir's room for the first time without an overpowered weapon or a straight sword
>turns out he can summon skeletons
>turns out he pulls out a gigantic sword
>turns out he spews toxic gas
>turns out he uses wrath of the gods
This might have been a cool fight if it wasn't so easy. And it wasn't gimmick shit like;
>hit the glowing bangle that dies in three hits to a straight sword

Any cosplay set and go.