/mbgg/ - Mobage General #550

Smug imouto, cute otouto edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf (embed)

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=460374191&uk=4231801515
pastebin.com/XrPVYzbz
optctimer.com/
optc-db.github.io/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
youtube.com/watch?v=U9dh_V__7Ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't want to put my question in the OP but does anyone still play MA know how these twins are got are they in the regular gacha or some other type of gacha?

>have 2 weeks to skill up those two

Just kill me

Man, Battle Cats has been around for a good time.

You have this one?

For the guy that wanted the voice pack for girls frontline

pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=460374191&uk=4231801515

instructions are inside

Obligatory.

Thanks

Hetzer a cutie

Did I hear a cute there?

fatty

Looks very healthy to me.

>You will never find an ass this beautiful in real life
Truly 2D is the best.

There are some voices in battle like when they activate their skills.

Ruse Cruise Edition

previous thread
>Pastebin, read before posting
pastebin.com/XrPVYzbz
READ THIS FUCKING PASTEBIN IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/

>/optcg/ Friend Code List Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>[05/10-05/24] Young Arlong Fortnight
>[05/24-06/04] Loli Vivi fortnight
>[05/17-05/24] Sanji gets Raped Fortnight
>[05/24-05/31] Tsuru's Fortnight
>[05/17-05/23] FP Recruit Event
>[05/17-05/23] X2 Super Success
>[05/18-05/22] Halloween II Fortnight

EVENTS (JP/EZMODE)
>[05/12-05/23]Ace's Island
>[05/17-05/23] FP pulls
>[05/17-05/31] Loli Robin Fortnight
>[05/19-05/26] Smoker Fortnight
>[05/19-05/26] Breed Fortnight
>Pastebin, read before posting

What the fuck are you doing?

10/10 shitpost

Absolutely embarrassing.

go to bed

Girls frontline seems fun and has really cute characters but registration seems like too much hassle.
English/jp/any other release never

I got this from the tutorial free roll.
Should I proceed into the game or keep on rerolling?

It's a cute outfit but useless as an offensive card.

You've been rolling Onsen gacha with the remaining 50 gems while rerolling right? You missed guarantees so I can't really tell you to grind 250 and roll a 10+1.

Proceed into the game and then reroll using the Onsen Gatcha (time limited) until you get a 4* from there
The 4*s from the normal gatcha (tutorial roll) arent time limited and can be traded in for using dupe crystals, which you'll accumulate lots of as the gatcha continues to fuck you over

I have rolled the 50 gems but only get 3* and 2*.

I'd recommend rerolling but its upto you
The 4* rate is something like 7% so it shouldnt take too long to get a 4* from the onsen gatcha

Girls frontline only for iOS?

youtube.com/watch?v=U9dh_V__7Ss

So cute. Too bad EOP will never enjoy this game.

Link? the usual google doesn't work.

For those rerolling or considering to play Goddess Kiss. Reminder that GK's streamlined premium gacha ends on the 26th and the gem per level promo ends on June 2.

Basically rush to level 30 and roll as often as you can

are you only playing games with cute girls?

>Try to find Girls Frontier
>Find random chinese waify boxing game
Why is her special move a ficking kick?

Also you could strip them if you hit them hard enoug.

The only games worth playing

alts when?

Is Grimms worth picking up again?

>final 10 roll in GK
>only medals and dupe Irene Bell
Dammit, that could've been Jiang. Though I suppose the twins and Irene is a good haul nonetheless.

It was never worth playing to begin with. ;_;

What's power supposed to be in GK? It doesn't seem to just be an aggregate score unless Max HP has a really high power weight.

So I just unlocked the BWMG depot and am not sure what to do with it. Do I just try to make pizzas or whatever to level up my blue tanks for R&D (4 is a good stack to stop at I guess?)?

Or should I be trying for equipment or gold tanks?

I only have one 3* after my 10 roll. Do you advice to reroll?

It generally isn't worth it to try and get a Gold Tank from the BWMG until you upgrade it to Lvl 2.

What you do past this point is just a matter of personal priority.
I ended up exchanging for codons quite a bit around this point since I wanted to rush my tech development and upgrades.

You don't "try" for gold tanks. At most you can pray to some superior being to give you a gold. Pizzas are bought. I don't know why you need pizza to level up blues but whatever. If you need equipment you make equipment, I don't really see why it is so hard to figure out (hint unless you're max everything you need equipment).

reroll guide on previous thread

Just wanna know if it's worth trying for >1 3* units in one 10 pull. What are the rates for high rarity anyway?

You're really just going to pull 1 whole girl per 10-pull. I haven't encountered a double-pull myself.

Get the equipments you need for the extra buff.
Can never have enough armour plates, gun rammers, evacuators and propellants.

No idea about the rate, but seeing you still have about 4 days more or less, it's not really worth it. Just do a ten roll and focus on leveling up to do more 10 rolls.

None of the formulas in the sheet actually work

Seems like the accumulation of the pilot HP, Attack, and Defense with the mech evolution stage(green, blue, +1, +2 etc). Dunno the exact math though.

Thanks pham. Guess I'll grind my second 10 pull and see where it takes me.

You were supposed to lie to me.

The month is almost over, give us the event already Panzer Waltz.

>tfw saving up from 310 corn to 405
Hurry it up chinks

19-4 last Boss round wants to make me puke (and yeah I know, it only gets worse). Fucking 4 LAVs Bosses, they and the 2 ATGs only make crits from 2-3k and wreck everything with their infantry.
I guess it's time to get real HT Meatshields.

So is the girls frontline login to get 100 point to roll girls event happening?

Tsubasa is way too fragile. Seems like she's not even worth using over my 1* units.

It even has retaliate to mock you.

Yeah looking at that low defense and HP doesn't seem to be worth the investment

The only reason I'd have her on my team is to abuse her active since she's the only one I have who can hit the whole map. It's hard to gain meter though when I can't use her to tank.

So Last Period is trash?

Art is good but gameplay is trash. It's literally press 1 button at the right time. So complex and exciting.

GRAND SUMMONERS WHEN

2nd 10 roll got me Marina
14 level in 3 days possible?

yeah, just do all the daily missions and try to get as many of the hot time stamina packs as possible

>Get 500 GK gems from weekly raid rating
Well, I suppose raid and arena ratings are the way

Yeah, I'm surprised at how generous the arena is, you'd be able to do a 10 roll every 2 weeks if you're top 30% in both

Also, I forgot to take account luck and acc growth of the units in the guide last thread, so some units may be better or worse then I thought

Its not generous when 9 out of the 10 items you get will be blue/purple materials and the last one is two medals

Is the guaranteed unit on 10 roll was for this event only?

That sucks

How good is the white hair girl from second area? Asking because I only managed to 2-star most of the stages there and not sure if I should bother to go back and 3-star them if the girl is not going to replace anyone on my current party.

Came back after few months of hiatus. Anything worthwhile or should i start new acc?Had to guess my password for a good 20 minutes.

She's the worst story unit in terms of stats as far as I'm aware

Great she can fuck herself then. Thanks user.

>grind Rejin^ to get that stupid fuck out of the pool
>Olber^ is already at 100%
>currently enough Energy for 5 minuscule chances to roll for Sayu
>actually get Photon waifu on 2nd roll

Singles meme magic being strong. Off to burning tickets in the Metal Caves.

Nothing gamebreaking, but could be worth keeping since you can't get yukatas/kimono Asuha/arcade Anko anymore.

But Onsen guarantees are done, so if you want them you need to either reroll or try a non-guarantee roll and hope for the best.

That Kimono Asuha is still relevant as a sword buff and she's the most valuable there. Her, Arcade Queen Anko, and the Yukata all can't be obtained anymore.

You're also a week late for onsen guarantees and you missed all the gems they gave for Anniversary. You should have a heap of story left though.

There isn't really much of an incentive to roll when you have your team of 4 gacha units and 1 story unit assembled though.

There are quite a few mobage where the regular gacha becomes incredibly superfluous after your first few rolls.

It does take a hell lot of dupes/medals to upgrade them to 5* though

Nice, congrats man.
You're also lucky they put the King Metal Zones into the Arena. Perfect timing, user.

The final stretch.

There will only be emptiness afterwards

Yeah, fuck leveling Z units outside of Metal King Zones. I already forgot how massive the difference is, you easily get about 500k exp more during kings on average runs. Too bad the final Dragon otomo isn't out yet, since an additional +100% Exp acquired sounds loving fantastic depending on how it actually works in the end.

Am I suppose to be getting 1x runes from the world of guilty coop or am I missing some mobs? Usually these things give at least 2x of one of the event runes

What achievement is that?

hedpatsu

Is that your last source of gems apart from the dailies?

What do you even do when you reach that point? Start over new or move on?

>want to like terra battle
>have to force myself to play and even then it's only 1-2 levels
>can't bring myself to delete it
Has anyone else felt this way about a game?

I was like that with PAD for the last month or so after half a year of playing it. Eventually I just grabbed myself by the nuts and moved on.

Currently kind of with PotK.
I like SRPGs but for some reason PotK didn't really click with me. Also while I understand most of the design choices I don't get some (why only 5 charas per team?).
I wanted to like it since it was finally a SRPG on mobile, but maybe my expectations were too high, I was too naive or whatever.
My plan is to give it another try for a few days and if it's still the same after I will delete it.
I mean, why keep it if I won't play it.

Schoolworks get pushed back to the back of the book when you complete them for some reason. Notice I'm on page 10 of the book.

I've still got presents and training and general/solo mission completions and all that other stuff.

Headpats are just the quickest to do with nadenade refreshing and 300 headpats is the final schoolwork for it.

While it may seem like I've bled dry of gems I'm sitting on 4k right now waiting for swimsuits. And that's after I rolled 1750 total on the current Onsen gacha. BGHS is just super generous with gems in general so I'm not worried about running out of headpat gems.

I figure they'll eventually implement some sort of reset as they like to do with the daily missions every so often. Or they finally learn to implement repeatables and just have a constant nadenade mission forever.

I've been playing since late July of last year so I imagine quite a few of the oldest players have finished with their headpats already.

I tend to keep my expectations low, and keep a "start lots, drop lots" mentality about them. So by the time I would have to force myself to like it, then I've probably already gone from playing to grabbing login bonuses to not logging in at all.

But I do have some that I don't feel like deleting, too. Sometimes I'll give it another shot for login bonuses, or if someone says they're giving out a lot of extra free stuff. On rare occasion I'll actually enjoy it again and start playing. But most of the time they just sit there taking up space.

One example would be Ensemble Girls. Dropped that probably over a year ago. But a while back an user brought it up and mentioned that there was a remake coming, and I got back into it. It's not very good, and I'm running mostly on nostalgia fuel with it, but I'm still enjoying it.

Plus I wanna see how the remake is, and make sure I can transfer my account for Live2D Suzu.

I felt that way about tb once I hit the level 70 grind

>second 10 roll ever
>already getting dupes
Alright then. At least Mjolnir and I think Asura's Rage can go to 5* Got a few dex types as well, but only for those that can't go past 4*. Too bad leveling takes forever, unless I'm missing something.

It's the RNG in PotK that is turning me off. Seems like every mechanic in the game involves some form of RNG that is heavily weighted towards giving you the worst results. For now I'm just playing it a little on the side.

>save up for 3rd step up
>guaranteed 5* is the one I was hoping for
I am happy but at the same time I am not sure if it was worth it because the last 3 lvls on Stage 5 felt kind of bullshit. Only got to clear them by using some whale's maxed friend unit.
And getting fucked up by RNG means spending a fucking whole lot of gold repairing a weapon.
>full hp
>test damage
>leave on defense
>she somehow gets OHKO critted at 2%

Catastrophic failure has a separate roll, which comes first. Odds are very good that something very bad will happen.

Yeah, the RNG might be a part of it. Another thing that bothers me, besides the only-5-chara-party, are the types everyone has. Balance is said to be the worst while Force/Guard/others are desirable
>Get good chara
>Balance
I mean wtf, that shit really annoys me.

Also how they treat Accuracy with the weapons.
1* weapon -> 90Acc
2* weapon -> 85Acc
I haven't had 3* yet but I fear it might get only worse.

Regarding leveling.
For the first 10 or so levels one run in the Metal Garden is pretty good. One run is pretty much from lvl 1 to lvl 10.
I haven't used the metal keys yet but maybe there are Metal Gardens for higher levels.

Decided to peak on Shiho.

I did not realize she could make such a face.

>are the types everyone has
Yeah, that bothered me too, by the time I found out about it I was too far into it to bother rerolling.
If it cripples me too much later on I am definitely dropping this shit.

Not only do you have to be lucky to get a good unit you also have to get the right fucking type?

I'd peak Shiho's shihos.

I's also peek on Shiho's shihos because obviously she likes it and would probably just go ara ara after being a little embarassed and grab my junk.

Type sucks. It's bad enough you have to get dupes to limit break, but hoping you also get a decent type is just too much. The characters I have capable of 5*, as well as the free Laevateinn are all Balance. Meanwhile I seem to have no trouble rolling Dexterity for characters that can't go past 2* or 3*.

Accuracy varies somewhat based on the weapon, it's not the same across rarity. The 3* Silver Sword has an 85, the Silver Gun and Silver Axe have an 80. There's a 2* Crossboww that only has a 50, but it gives an extra attack range. The mage staves all seem to have a 50 regardless. I got a 1* bamboo spear and a 1* slingshot which both have 200 accuracy, but 0 attack.

Too bad it's only one Metal Garden per day, aside from however the key unlock one works.