nothing left to do

FIRST FOR THE KING

I miss him...

pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp

pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC

pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

Nth for making this general better

Daily reminder that toons is a pajeet furry in denial that fucks goats

tfw no big long pandaren hubsando to coil around me...

xth for Draenei

ELVES WITH CUTE EARS

I really wish Worgen had normal sized shields

Why are they so tiny on them

Post mog

qt ears are best

Go the FUCK away Aesas

xth for the light

Flex Friday this week! US-Horde side like it's always been, starting at 9pm est. We will try heroic again this week but will shift to normal if we're having problems. Loot is ML MS>OS No reserves. Everyone is invited (Except you Ralph. Sorry!) Minimum ilvl should be at least 680. Invites go out at 8:45. Add Froo#1664 for details and invite. We're using discord for voice but it's not required.

Discord link:
discord.gg/010zhLLRD8RCBzJIN

Draenei not furry

heck, ur always bullying me!

Because you enjoy it

I havent seen ppl wiping on pugs since late march mate, how the fuck are you so freaking bad? Are you roleplaying as shitty players or something in moonguard?

KANKER wie NL?

No matter how much you deny it toons that statement will never be true.

>Khadgar will bully adventurers more with his legendary quests in Legion

WELL MET

It's not denial.
It's just not true, Draenei are not furries.

>TFW huns is your gf and youre very much in love and she loves you too and shes your gf and youre her bf and you couldnt be happier

Pretty sure you're just baiting right now

Will Blizzard allow cross-realm mythic raids in Legion, or will it only be enabled in a later patch again?

No, it's 100% denial. Draenei are fucking furries you disgusting furfag scum.

Reminder that the person who drew this used to browse this hellhole

Not even tru desu

No, Draenei are N O T furries.
You're delusional.

Post female Tauren

>Not the dangerously cheesy version

>using an ancient meme image as proof

Draenei are non human anthropomorphic goats. They are furries. Even blizzard has said this. Just accept it toons.

youtube.com/watch?v=rKuflaFcp0s

They're aliens, I don't see how that applies.

huns youre here ily so much im so happy ur my gf

Hey Toons!

Thank you for coming back

ur so beautiful im legitimately the luckiest man alive to have u as my gf

It doesn't this is just stale bait some lazy user throws out thread after thread because he's salty that WoWG rejected his furfaggotry. It's a an actual furry insisting the Draenei are furry because draenei are accepted here and furshit is not. Tableflip level of childish assmad.

The Image is right, stay mad panda fag

That makes no difference, if pandaren were aliens they would still be furry, what kind of stupid logic is that.

I only play pure aryan humans. I'm not a degenerate. Get your furshit goats out of here.

This

A furry for me is something with a non human face.

Pandas, worgen and tauren are furries because they are animals with human traits

Draenei or catgirls are humans with animal traits.

>draenei
>with hooves, tails, horns, and fur on their legs are like catgirls which typically only have ears and tails

no

there's a girl i've been playing with for a while and i'm in love with her, problem is im not very good at the game, is pvp or pve the best way to get a girl to like me

They're not goat furries or aliens, They're Lawful good demons. As in the classical form given to demons in judeo-chrisitan mythology is a Humanoid with horns hooves and tail.

>plays draenei
>literally obsesses over their hooves
>this level of mental gymnastics trying to pretend he isn't a furry for liking a furfag race

give it up toons you autismal fuck

Not even toons pandafag

Draenei aren't demons you fucking autist

Icy...

You're just as autistic and retarded as the other furshit degenerates so how am I supposed to know?

Draenei are aliens. They can't be furry

Yes, they literally are.
They are exiled Eredar, Eredar are one of the foremost races of the Legion, including such notable members as Archimonde, Kil'Jaeden, Alythess and Sacrolash.

But you're just baiting, and have no intention of talking about lore, or following any kind of binding logic, you're just being a contrarian child.

(you)
That's your last one.

>this is what retard furshits in denial actually believe

Good morning, wowg! How is your day going?

eredar are people turned demons

Trolls are furries because they have tusks and their "skin colour" is actually fur.

gimme dem yous

Draenei are the Eredar that avoided being corrupted into demons by escaping with Velen, but nice bait regardless

Good morning chibifriend

Who cares? Nobody wants to fuck a Troll anyways.

here you go

removed, jealy?

good work lad

The Eredar aren't demons. The Man'ari are demon-corrupted Eredar. The Draenei are exiled Eredar who escaped the demon corruption of Sargeras.

>waiting for rare mobs to spawn to tame them
How's the weather

why is it that so much shit got removed from the game in like the last 2 expansions?

removed, only mop players got these

how hard is it to join rip in peace's raid team? i'm coming back for legion and want to try raiding with Veeky Forums and they seem half-competent compared to no fun allowed

only the best got 2x shirts, jelly?

huns these are so cool and rare just like youre cool and also cute AND my gf i lvoe u huns im truly blessed

Draenei are absolutely not furries.

check this I have this paid thousands, jeally?

FUCK OFF YOU BALD ASS RETARD

thank you so much!

WELL MET!

huns what the HECK howd you get that thats so cool like you
BACK THE FUCK OFFF MY GF DONT BULLY HER EVER AGAIN

so if you play a deathknight and stand afk for too long. you become rooted until its a nice sunny day to melt the ice

Has Blizzard actually said anything about a specific timeframe for Goblin/Worgen model updates?

>[
booom headshot

They will be released together with the dance studio.

get em huns youre so cute and strong and cool im so happy ur my gf

Oh, that's actually pretty nice

I wish they would do something similar for mages

The last thing they said is that they have no plans for a goblin/worgen model update. There's no timeframe because it's not happening.

But the goblin model looks horrid.

Fuck off tripfag

fire mages can sometimes cause the corpses of what they kill to smolder i think. it's pretty neat

stop tripping

they said they were going to update the models later in a blog post on the website you mong

I think I'm ready to take some requests~

Is it true that WoW is way too video-gamey nowadays?

im going to blow you away, check this, worth millions, jelly?

Rolling shadow spriest for legion

good or bad idea

huns how did you get all these cool and rare items :o you are so cool im so lucky to have u

So I'm in the beta, went to 110 during the weekend, I don't know what to say, it was pretty amazing leveling but it doesn't feel like I'm playing WoW, if that makes sense.

It feels kinda off in a way

years of work

is tichondrius any good for horde?

woah huns thats so cool youre really cool im so lucky to have you as my gf and to be ur bf

Huns, I want you to be my friend again and perhaps girlfriend

I always wanted to ask you this but never dared saying it and just came here a couple days ago and you're here too. I am sorry I don't play wow anymore.

your old friend balog