/dg/ - Destiny General

>>> RESET INFO

>new cuckarchy

1st for no shitposting

>mfw some retarded warlock nigger tries to shotgun rush me

Three weeks to E3 and hopefully Rise of Iron info.

>new monarchy
Das it.

>x Extremely Gay x Shinobuu supports worst monarchy

Are you calling chinobu disabled?

Give your life to Hideo.
FACTION WARS OPEN WORLD PVP WHEN

>you'll never get to shit on edge orbit 420 no scope kids in patrol

pls bungie

>the human race is under threat, close to extinction
>let's have stupid wars between ourselves

The only time you'll ever see any faction conflict is in crucible you fucking idiot, not open world.

Fuck off back to WoW you cunt.

Except Guardians don't die when they are killed. Fighting among\s themselves is purely a way to become stronger and more tactfully aware.

Don't forget the Last City is in the Philippines

>ruin wings autist supports new monarchy

>walk up to some punk in the tower decrypting something

>punch the fuck out of his unsuspecting and undead face

>tactics
this is why the enemy fears us, we don't give a shit about their mindless legions and bosses we casually kill their gods while bitching amongst ourslves

Nah man I ain't disabled.
just a little suicidal which I suppress with dank memes.
Haha lmao
Fine, we move the fighting AWAY from the city, there now they can't go extinct lol
>tfw we can't dismantle guardian ghosts from other factions
CLAIM EUROPA FOR THE MONARCHY

Source??

kill yourself

REMINDER NEW MONARCHY HAS THE BEST ARMOR AND SHADERS

>tactfully

What do you think this is, some hoity-toity finishing school for diplomats daughters? Fuck off you French duke.

No it's in Canada

Hand me the razorblade my dude, let's dance together to the sweet dreadful tune of termination until our ghosts revive us.
And then we can do it all over again.

Hey /dg/, how would you describe this game using other games? I'm trying to decide whether it'd be 'worth it' to invest money in buying it.

I've played the trial, and right now it seems like a particularly edgy variation on the Borderlands formula (loot a bunch of weapons/gear with random affixes, have a couple defined classes with active and passive skills which may or may not add or detract from the gameplay), combine with MMORPG-style instanced raids/sessions. Is this about right?

I know the general discussing it is probably the wrong place to ask, as all of you are probably either super into it and will recommend it no matter what, or bitter about your own choice to buy it and will de-recommend it no matter what, but I'm just trying to get a bit of a feel for if the game 'takes off' past the trial phase. I haven't really felt any sense of "man, this is fucking amazing" so far, more like "yeah, this is neat, but I wouldn't drop even 30 bucks to buy the Legendary Edition..."

>the only thing we can think of is the same trite faction conflict bullshit that every other mmo has

This is why bungie make video games and you wank off to anime and bitch about video games

>supporting the faction that does fuck all

If Phatansy Star Online was an FPS.

It's all autistic grinding for one thing or another. There's not much of a story. 2 of the raids are good though.

You should probably get the division then. All the cool kids are paying that now. Well worth your hard earned shekels

>it's a jiro flirts with apple episode

god damn man just skype her

I'm not trying to get a game just for playing what everybody else plays. I'd like an online game that is more than dice-rolling animation-watching, but also has an RPG aspect of collecting sweet l00ts.

So... Monster Hunter FPS?

How can I get myself in a position to tap the enemy as they spawn in? Whenever I grrr near their spawn points, they start spawning the other side of the map and I have to run around like a schmuck instead of being all cool-like and slotting fuckers like it ain't no thing.

You can't spawn trap you fucking imbecile.

>I'd like an online game that is more than dice-rolling animation-watching, but also has an RPG aspect of collecting sweet l00ts.

You should probably give Destiny a try then. That's basically what it is. Lots of pew pew and grinding lewts.

THIRST
H
I
R
S
T

>TFW CoE is basically a waste of time
Reeeee

I would be a full-time Sword Hero as well if I was a Guardian, since the only thing that can kill us are the Hive, Oryx, and the time fuckeryest of the time fuckery Vex.

Okay guys, still grinding, just got up to 298. I'm hitting roadblocks. My striker is fully maxed out, my defender only has the basics (super, grenade, melee). If I joined a king's fall raid with my incomplete defender/maxed striker would I be booed off? I am hoping at least to unlock inc. control jump beforehand because skating has saved me so much

I guess what I'm getting at is, I tried the demo. Level 7. I've played enough RPG vidya that I know that it sort of comes into its own only at higher levels. Is there going to be, if I buy and keep playing it, a lot of intense, massive firefights at endgame? Or is just gonna be pew-pewing a bunch of random mobs who aren't really threats, and then hiding behind a wall and slowly grinding down the HP of boss enemies that can 1HKO me if I'm out in the open?

Who's the host?

Spektar armor is so fucking bad who designed that shit

>not liking Crota's End
faggot

defender is the preferred class, but seeing as warlocks can make it through just fine, it shouldn't be a huge deal to take you through.

But work on Defender, it has damage/defense increase buffs for your team that come in handy for the boss encounters.

>1 lagged out at warpriest
>host + 1 quit after warpriest?
>1 quit after golgoroth
>runner ragequit on oryx when plate 1 fucked up once

Overall, it wasn't as painful as it could have been.

>boots finally
Why isn't there this image for KF yet?

Noob here i'll give you my take. Story missions are pretty fun, a few epic moments nothing to write home about compared to say Halo. Strikes are pretty decent they get you used to mechanics, Heroic strikes well they are awesome, probably the best multiplayer experience I've had in a long time. It's right on that border where you are saying, "oh shit we're never going to beat the boss, it's over" to winning by the skin of your teeth because of a few clutch moves. I love it

memesoftime

I dont think I've ever done the VoG raid before? In terms of time how does it compare to KF? Is the loot even worth it now?

So leveling defender in King's fall is okay? I only have a few perks that increase duration, jump etc. as opposed to weapon of light and other goodies.

It's a bit daunting since subclass takes forever to level, and I don't want to run bounties/strikes for days just to get those perks

You probably will. Hopefully you can tag along with dg group sometime or a lfg chill/sherpa group

maybe 40 minutes, a lot of it is waiting.

fast and easy

loot turns into glimmer and motes so it is worth it, but also enjoyable to play

>Or is just gonna be pew-pewing a bunch of random mobs who aren't really threats, and then hiding behind a wall and slowly grinding down the HP of boss enemies that can 1HKO me if I'm out in the open?

No, that's the division.

don't level it IN KF, per se, but work on it in between raids. pick up bounties, complete them, and have defender equipped when you turn them in for exp.

So why am I always reading people talking about map control and spawnm tapping for a trillion kills you twat?

No level it up in crucible, strikes, bounties. Don't bother going into kings fall without defender at least up to blessing of light. That perk is essential for the whole raid

>pick up bounties, complete them, and have defender equipped when you turn them in for exp.

Or just run strikes as a defender and pick up your bounties that way. More xp, rep etc. Plus you get to use the defender in the best situation, learn about the toys.

All the other subclasses I found best to level up on patrol, defender I just ran strike after strike.

Map control is a totally different thing you imbecile. You can't spawn "tap" because the moment you reach their territory the game finds a new spawn for them. The people talking about that are shitters like you probably

>Tfw feel for the gay meme

Ama

joff yourself joff

Wait what was the post

why did you choose this path?

Well what is map control then you massive anal fistula? What are these fucking shitters talking about eh? Answer me that.

And how come I'm always catching sneaky petes hanging round the spawns in pantheon you fucking nozzle?

i hope you appreciate your qt trap buddo

booster went out. thanks for the strike runs guys

Does the demo come with the sepiks prime strike? That's a good example of what you'll do most of the endgame. The newer stuff has a bit more in the way of mechanics that make it interesting, like a melee boss fight in the dark for example.

Not him but the game won't register you if you are kneeling around and sneaking so it won't flip spawns. Everything else people memeing tho

this

fuck teammates that flip the spawn when we have two points on control and makes us lose both and get triple capped

bait

>the human race is under threat, close to extinction
>let's have stupid gladiator blood sports and racing tournaments and emote manufacturing businesses

>Contained in a tournament arena

>Not when people are on actual business

Hey here's an idea:

Raids with friendly fire

It has been pretty lonely here

Its alright I checked fireden

I'm just curious in general which faction is the most popular, ie. has the most rep levels between all Destiny players.

the list goes
1.dead orbit
2.new monarchy
3.future war cult

>1,097 kills as a Warlock in Crucible until I complete Warlock Grimoire

Do teammate kills still count toward that?

if you aid them in a kill, yes

Yes.

>not having max grimoire already
also warlock kills are brain dead easy

First for did strikes for 3 hours last night and not a single Exotic. Second for getting Doom today to blast demons from Hell.

>Be stormcaller
>Activate super
>Wipe enemy team
>Wipe enemy team again
>Wipe half the enemy team again

>tfw got 4000 grimoire just recently
A-Am I allowed to do Normal King's Raid with /dg/ Elite now?

>only 4000

maybe with joff and the rest of the blacklist

Fuck off retard

>xEdoyouhaveruinwingsGx has joined the party
>white rap music starts playing

>nigger music in my party

Seemed to me the sparrow racing was just what people would fancy after Oryx was kill. Bit of wossname after the dark times sort of thing. And crucible is obviously a massive distraction for the people during said dark times. Bread and circuses etc.

Having people running around the world killing each other over scraps is something else, doesn't fit with the guardian ethos at all.

Also Eris warns about falling prey to infighting and lets not have that ham be right about anything.

S A D B O Y S

Stop jeff99

Can't we just let this general die? The game is exhausted, there's nothing to talk about except calling each other faggot which can be done just as well in other generals.

Faggot

play the game

faggot

nah, E3 soon, more info about whatever it is they're putting out this fall. this general will continue to live on.

0. Edge Orbit (Black/White)
1. Best Monarchy (Red/White)
-1. Future Cucks Cult (Shit)

It's sad, Future War Cult are the best for every other reason, they just get let down by their colourscheme.

I have no idea what happened with fwc gear. It's like the designers came up with some cool space age stuff, worked I it for ages, took it to their boss who just yelled MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE CLOWNS, YELLOW RED BLUE, LIKE CLOWNS NOW GET OUT

>Destiny for PC @ E3
I feels it! This time it'll happen!

>Putting a great game on a shit platform
no thanks familia

>stains hates white people
SOME MEN WERE BORN MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

>load into zone control
>teammates are like "is this clash? I think it's clash"
>highest points captured after mine is 2