collabedit.com/uvwta
pastebin.com/dKLqugTC
youtube.com/watch?v=y5U93eyig8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

debisama debisama please come here

ok, now it's your turn user

Debisama! Debisama!
Come here!

We're playing Debisama? What are you, stupid?

Debisama, Debisama, Please come here!

NOW HEAR ME SCREAM
THE VOICE OF TRUE EVIL
THE CHILLING SONG
YOUR HEART IS CRAVING, SAY MORE
GET READY SING
IT'S PARTY TIME IN HELL
THE SONG OF DEATH

>Participate in the new /smtg/ sings:
collabedit.com/uvwta
pastebin.com/dKLqugTC
Are we doing this or what? Come on you clowns, let's sing.

You guys are good at strategies right? I can't seem to beat this boss at all. I mean, it doesn't even look that hard, but I still keep dying.
Picture unrelated.

Shouting Tiara
Skills: Evade Ice, Ice Break(1), Tetrakarn(foes), and Media(foes)
Weaknesses: Ice
-------------------------------
Primitive Idol
Skills: Evade Elec, Bufudyne(1), Mind Charge, Megido(party), and
Mabufula(party)
Mabufudyne(all)
Weaknesses: Elec
-------------------------------
Wrathful Book
Skills: Evade Fire, Stagnant Air(all), Masukuaja(foes), and Enfuriate(party)
Weaknesses: Fire

I'm here.

Give me my persona you bitch

That's about right. The one time I decide to ask for help, I manage to just barely win before /i actually get any.

God I'm an idiot..

git gud

That's the other guy in white, pretty sure.

Yeah, I have no excuse.

>All those Elemental Evade
You're playing the Answer, right?

Yeah, it's a lot harder than I expected. The Journey was really easy, but I underestimated The Answer.

Everything seems to have Evade Elemental if they have an Elemental weakness.

Go physical user

I Personally Get it? try to cover all bases.

I try to get at least one of each type of spell, a few different physicals and some other Status effect/Stat reducing spells. I just wish I had my Compendium so I could easily get all these things. It seems like I have to build a new Persona every checkpoint boss.

I'm not stupid enough to ignore the Null/Str/Rpl/Wk things either.

Is there any hope of a SMT like character to appear in Smash Bros?

Bitch ass messiah.

Not likely since there are already 4 Fire Emblem characters in Smash 4.

IV > Nocturne > SJ > DeSu
I really need to get on those older games.

No, but we can dream.

>4
kek

Oh, top 3. I'm retarded. Oh well.

What does that have to do with SMT?

I think he's implying an attempt to advertise FE is the only reason we'd get representation.

we're basically one super series ever since the merge.

The Answer is a goddamn awesome experience in terms of gameplay. Still, all those Fucking Evade Skills did drive me nuts several fucking times too.

What?

>merge.
What's with Veeky Forums and merges? Holy fuck.

We live in the timeline where SMTxFE turned to shit and as a result no SMT heroes in Smash ever.

>SMTxFE

You know what I mean.

Yeah, it's definitely great. I like how it's actually challenging, rather than everything but a few floor bosses being easy.

Wake up.

P4AU more like Adachi the game amirite

Let me sleep please.

>P4AU
I paid 15 bucks for P4A and I still feel sour about it. No way in hell I'll buy P4AU for now.

Don't want to wake up
Cause i'm happy here

I just started IV and I'm not finding anything really atmospheric about it. Can't see how anyone would put it above Nocturne and SJ.

DeSu is a good game but I thought there was a disconnect between what's happening in it and the way it's transmitted. It never felt like "oh! everything is going to shit!".

Nocturne on the other hand felt very otherworldly and SJ also had that mysterious vibe in it.

If you can ignore the terrible story As terrible as Sho is as a character, he's just fun to play as. and the DLC, the actual gameplay is good.

Also if you're on at the right time people are still in the lobbies to fight, at least they were a month or two ago.

I'd say P4AU is easily worth at least $25-30, I don't know about the first one though.

Aside from Sho being a terrible character. Hearing Todd Haberkorn just screaming out obscene nonsense while fighting is also pretty great.

Do you guys think we'll get another Arena game?

>I just started IV
If you mean this literally then that's why.

I honestly don't see why we would.

Oh yeah, and play with headphones on. It's a completely different (and better) experience.

Yeah, that makes him twice as fun.

Hopefully we get Persona 5: Arena Ultimatum or something with all the characters from the 3 Persona games.
This time with P3MC as a non story related character.

Although I doubt we will.

>Adachi the game

Shame he couldn't be the main protagonist in his own full on SMT/Persona game. Bosch's voice and Adachi's writing made me fall in love with the character

You know, as much shit as I've seen on the internet/Veeky Forums/Liveleak/whatever, something about that red text is still a bit unnerving.

Why is the DDS soundtrack such trash?

youtube.com/watch?v=y5U93eyig8w

DANGER

Oh, page 10. The tread would've been archived, that would've sucked.

But then again.. Everything happens for a reason..

>yamato's voice is too low
>fumi's voice is too high
So this is what it means... to be triggered...

So he's Aleph reincarnated, right?

it was never confirmed.
but he does look like aleph without the gladiator gear

also pic related

Apparently Hijiri committed the "Ultimate Sin" and was being punished for it. Aleph committed the "Ultimate Sin" during SMT2's Neutral and Chaos route by defeating YHVH. So all we can do is theorize since there's nothing concrete like said

He also does it on the law route.

Oh, a hunter.

Make sure you bring more macca next time.

What does a fully charged Hoy look like? Show me only the most powerful Hoys. I have no interest in weak and lesser Hoys.

My hoys are too strong for you traveler.

Hoy.

You're in the cathedral of shadows when this guy chainsaws your demon gf's ass.

What do you do?

I actually thought that was Master Chief until I saw you said "chainsaw." And even then my first thought was "there are no chainsaws in Halo."

Doomguy really let himself go.

Recruit him, fuse him with a demon then resummon my demon gf from the compendium.

rip/tear

Buy him a drink.

Dare I ask how the new DOOM was? I am a big fan of Ultimate DOOM, DOOM II, and Brutal DOOM. You can be honest with me.

>doomguy's visor is orange
What he said

I have to admit I haven't played it, but based on everything I've seen and heard, it seems to be a good single-player shooter bundled with a bad multiplayer mode and a horrific map editor.
It also uses Denuvo, so mods won't fix it.

I love the originals too. But I won't lie. That means nothing with regards to whether or not you'll like Doom 2016. The good news is that there is no reloading, running is fast, jumping and mounting feels smooth, you can carry every weapon with some weapons sharing the same ammo source, the enemies are actually aggressive moreso than in the originals even, and there are not a lot of linear scripted set pieces. You actually go around the map collecting key cards.

The bad news is that at least like half of the combat encounters take place in arenas that lock down the area until you clear the enemy. Its good since the combat is good, but it means that enemies spawn in waves instead of being places methodically around the level. Also you are (practically) forced to perform kill animations on enemies to get health which feels good to pull off but can get old too.

If you can find it for $30 give it a shot. Otherwise rent/skip it.

So, the dude who was working on that Strange Journey wad bailed out?

Personally, I think it was probably as likely as the If... translation. Damn shame.

Yeah, that's about all I've heard. Did you know the original DOOM games were designed to be played with the default pistol from the start of every level and using only weapons found in the level, not even requiring you to find secrets? They were expecting you to run past enemies if you didn't have the right gear yet. Talk about meticulous design.

The lack of replies to this only shows that all the hoyposters from this general are weak scrubs.

I love Monkey!

I'm saving my hoys for when the world ends.

Kill Bobo.

>2k16
>liking monkeys

I'm going into battle and I need your STRONGEST hoys.

LIGHT SHIIIINES ON THE HEAVEN

That makes me realize that if Sera wasn't there, everyone would have died to the final boss.

They probably would have all eaten each other before that.

That was such a neat game mechanic. I know people dislike RNG but the fight with Colonel Beck was actually tense because he could make your characters go insane due to hunger.

Why did they change Agni's voice in DDS2? His victory cry just sounds so weak when compared to the one in DDS.

Col. Beck is my favorite boss fight from DDS1.

That sounds hot.

His only mistake was to leave the cum in her belly like a perverted pig, instead of seducing her while she was still drunk but conscious.

>tfw there will never be a game where you are a member of the Soul Society

>tfw there will never be a game where you are a Samurai that protects the Eastern Kingdom of Mikado

There are so many paths were it gets fucked beyond salvation though.

That's not being a very good samurai.

>tfw there will never be a game where you are a member of the U.N. Expedition Team

>tfw there will never be a game where you are an overweight hikikomori with a comp who mumbles at demons and they laugh at you

Raidou?

>tfw there will never be a 2D beat em up where you play the SMT and DS protags

I would pay for this.

Give it 4 player online co-op so I can play with /smtg/ and shitpost about each others main, and it would be my GOTY.

Raidou isn't overweight, he isn't a hikki, and he doesn't have a comp.

>tfw there will never be a game where teenagers protect earth from outer space creatures trying to destroy it's remains for their omniscient star master

If you mean at the end of battle, it's due to them keeping Heat's JP battle voice clips in and not making/inserting battle clips in English for him.

When a party member randomly says something at the beginning of an encounter,
does anyone know what Heat says?