youtube.com/watch?v=d2efQKVlkwc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwzK_TZZgUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fat ass
dropped

1st for being allergic to rapiers

>Lorian won the fight club

more thicc souls!!

So you spawn into a world you invaded and you are greeted with a 4 man gank squad.

The world is pre-seeded.
The host is using white untrue ring AND they all have the same character name so you don't know who the host is.
They all have tears up.
They only use unparryable weapons or spam magic.

How do you proceed?

Actual thread

REMINDER THAT SULYVAHN DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG

PLEASE READ:

This is not a ruse.
I collected all the rings and most of them got deleted. If you have them all and are willing to trade them to me and let me trade them back after I get the achievement I will make it worth your while.

I have plenty of slabs and weapons, I can upgrade what you like.

I'll be your pal and I really do need the help and I will trade every single ring back, you'll know my game name so you can shit post about me all you like if I don't hold my end of the bargain, I really do need help.

Would anyone be willing to help? Anyone at all?

xth for never forget

black crystal out and go put my sign down/play another game

I'm not too good at PvP though, but I'd invade in other souls games just for laughs. DS3 is just too painful for me though.

Is A German Spy an Aspie?

got linked a video and he is really salty about not getting the game early and he also over leveled himself and weapon and wonders why hes doing so much damage but takes so much damage whilst he has

>14 vig
>24 vit
>32 str
>and only just killed deacons at episode 29
wat

what console

"git gud" is problematic

youtube.com/watch?v=kE8vCl09QIE

He brags that he's put upwards of 5,000 hours on demon's souls, senpai

Personally this always gets me

Oh he's that kind of guy, nevermind then.

PC

I would CE them back but typing in all the values just to risk (probably) getting invalid data'd isn't really worth it.

If you trade them to me, do not DO NOT drop all the rings at once. Only a few at a time. Apparently when you drop a certain amount of items in an area they start getting erased. So don't let that happen to you.

Patches didnt spawn in the Cathedral. Is there a way I can still get Siegward his armor?

Go to Firelink Shrine, go to the top of the tower, you need to literally pass the body
When you try to go down again, he'll have blocked your way out and you can simply jump down or Homeward Bone

are you guys retarded?

stop crying autist

we're still going on with the FC right?

it's still going

Crying desu senpai

So theres literally no counterpart to gravelord sword / black knight weapons / drake sword in DaS3? Theres literally zero gamebreaker weapons available? the fuck is this?

theres no useful sequence break (just free souls), no gamebreaker weapons. Even le epick raw ASS is just a worse estoc with its shit L1 animation, it deals barely more damage

meanwhile in DaS1 you could cleverly speedrun for a sword that would 1 hit kill everything for the first few hours

>can't cheese the game
>the fuck is this??????????????/

Raw ASS early game, then Anri's bleed build to rape everything else.
Why would you even complain about a lack of game-breaking gear though.

DaS1:
>gamebreaking is an accepted part of good design and rewards players for being clever and memorizing the complex and extremely dangerous routes necessary to acquire superpowered items, thus letting people playthrough differently with innovative use of master key instead of being forced on the linear path like other dumbed down games, thats what makes the souls series so great, you git gud and then you trivialize the game\

DaS3:
>why would you w-want cheating in this game!!!?!?!?11!one!
>only newbs would want to be able to cheese this game XDXDDXDX

Which is the best Greatsword for a strength build?

Aight, first post was good but you're overdoing it now.

Which Souls boss would be easiest to beat in real life?

>If you offer Rosaria a Pale Tongue to deepen your relationship with the covenant before you loot her body at the spot near the Firelink Shrine, including after she pledges loyalty to you after defeating Hodrick, she will show up at the Firelink Shrine and warn you that you are enemies. She then appears for the last time in the sewers below the Undead Settlement, just before the giant rat, as a hostile.

Regarding Sirris on the fextra wiki. Smells like horseshit, did anyone try this out themselves?

Dragonrider

Who would win in a fight:

Gwyn in his prime or SSJ4 Gogeta

Someone?

I need help.

But in the cinematic he's a really big guy. Like over twice his in-game model.

>master key was toxic anti-fun
>bonfire ascetics were toxic anti-fun
>DS3 is a masterpiece of great design :^) linearity is god tier

what is it with you people

lothric princes because magic isnt real

Is there a list of all the buffable elemental weapons?

Was thinking about using the drakeblood sword with magic clutch just to use darkmoon blade on it. But that 3 way split damage.

She does say you are enemies if she isn't dead in firelink and you offer a tongue. Not sure if she shows up in undead settlement. I killed her on the spot when she said she was my enemy, no loose ends, you know?

>and most of them got deleted
u wot m8

Royal Rat Vanguard, maybe? Though you'd first have to establish whether guns are effective on the humanoid bosses, since they'd be pretty easy to just gun down if they couldn't stop bullets.

Yes, she goes hostile after pledging to you.

Transcription errors :^)

>People thought Abyss Watchers and their animes swords were the '*teleports behind you* nothin' personal kid' boss
>Meanwhile Lorian is literally that

Seriously fuck this guy. Just back the fuck up for a second.

Found a Flambo and want to build around it, but all scaling options look like total shit. How do? Refined as per usual?

What's the good SL range and max weapon upgrade for Watchdog summons?
30 +2?

First part is true. No idea about the Undead Settlement part.

Also, the Shrine handmaid is her grandmother right? Because after I killed Sirris, not only did she have nothing to say about it, but she'd literally stripped Sirris's body of it's armor and was trying to sell it to me.

Yes, Refined. It's not a great option in DaS3 save for its huge fashion bonus.

regular-sized GS?
Probably a heavy-infused bastard sword
Most greatswords are primarily quality.

Does upgrading a chime increase cast speed or is that only from Dex?

>got all the rings
>the achievement wasn't showing up
>drop some of my duplicates
>drop some others so I was easier to check what I had because my list was over 200 rings, including duplicates
>go to pick my rings up
>most of them are gone
>apparently if you drop a certain amount of items in an area they start being deleted permanently
>closed the game out in a panic
>only have 3 rings in my inventory

Dark souls didn't delete items when dropped in mass, I don't remember it happening in DS2. Could they at least warn you items will be deleted if too many are in an area? No, well thanks FROM.

It's not worth it anymore :( just go with the hollowslayer gs for the same DaS2 moveset.

Only dex.
There's a chime with a built-in cast speed bonus.

I'm assuming all of them would be insanely hard
maybe asylum demon, he's extremely weak to fire damage so you can just throw a molotov cocktail or some shit at him

what was from's reasoning behind giving iudex gundyr, the STARTING boss of the game, a 100% tracking double attack you can't side step, can't circle around and can't single roll and can't block unless you started with a 100% physical shield?

isn't requiring players to double roll a perfect tracking set of halberd swings that otherwise kill them from full hp a bit much?

So who the hell are these people supposed to be

That fight is absolute suffering as a Sorcerer. I had to swap to my Carthus Curved Sword.

Which one?

youtube.com/watch?v=d2efQKVlkwc
post your favorite dark souls 3 videos!

fight club fagets because of muh honor

Is rolling twice really such an insanely difficult concept?

please respond

Any tips for using Kumo/Curved Greatswords? The only attack I seem to be able to actually hit people with is the Running R1's, but those are really predictable.

Dude, Nife was fucking invisible to me. Was that only on my side?

bellvine

Is Caressing Tears worth an Attunement Slot?

>actually made me open a pyrocinical video
fuck you cunt now my related videos are going to be videos of literal cancer

So double roll that attack.

Iudex is tougher than any boss up to the Abyss Watchers, but he has so little health it hardly matters.

why is blood black in this game

nah

Nope, me too.

if you really hate poisonous and toxic swamps, then yes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwzK_TZZgUE

One day, I hope to be as good as enisle-senpai!

No, because the only thing you'll likely ever see build up and have time to do anything about is Poison or Bleed, both of which can be cured easily by moss.

Basilisks and Irithyll Knights will not give you the time to treat Frost or Curse build up.

>Iudex is tougher than any boss up to the Abyss Watchers, but he has so little health it hardly matters.

Fucking agreed. If that second phase lasted any longer than it already does he'd be a huge pain in the ass to deal with.

>Dragonslayer's Crescent Axe
Is there any way to make this thing not shit?
It's fashion is top-tier but I want it to kill people not tickle them.

That's dirt/ash/whatever.

I forgot it was even a thing. I turned it off in the options so fast.

moonlight butterfly
just get a big can of raid

no, no its not
but its ridiculously difficult compared to asylum demon

you could dodge 100% of asylum demons attacks by just walking in a circle around it, OR by blocking and taking minimal damage, take half its hp with a plunging attack, and he hits slow as molasses with extremely telegraphed attacks

meanwhile iudex is for some reason made more difficult than half the other bosses in ds3 and theres no way you can get a shield to block him if you didn't pick the right class

sure you can get favorable rng and just circle his easy attacks and stagger him and he's right onto phase 2 which is actually easier than phase 1 because he loses his OP tracking attack, but if you try to play iudex cautiously you need to either double roll his attacks or die, thats some bullshit for a tutorial boss

nth for L E W D

Enisle isn't even good, but at least knows that wolf shield is trash.

I honestly find the first phase harder. His second phase hits harder, but has massive openings if you bait him into doing the big attacks.

i don't why, but this revelation makes me want to do a samurai jack cosplay. just pretend that it's oil instead of ash

Raw + resins or LB

Can i actually farm a symbol of avarice using lloyds talismans on a mimic over and over again until it drops, or am i getting memed again by this fantastic wiki

but the second phase is easier than the first phase user
in the first phase he has a tracking attack that anally ravages you if you try to sidestep, circle or block it, because he hits you twice in 360 degrees, drains all your stamina and deals half your hp through most of the starting shields or kills you if you didn't block it

meanwhile in second phase you can just lock on, hold shield up and circle to his right indefinitely and never take a single hit as long as you back up when he jumps

the real BS of iudex is getting him to his second phase with favorable RNG and blitzing him

Are the spell-boosting rings like bellowing dragoncrest and sun's firstborn nerfed in pvp like the clutch rings?

>washing pole running attacks
never ever

Is executioners any good?

30 Fai for Lightning Blade or 30 Int for CMW?

There's blood too, but for some reason most enemies don't splash it on you. You'll notice it if you get a few wins in an FC.

Yeah

please respond

No.

pls

30+3

So I was blueberry baiting at High Wall and it seems like the invaders there have a lot less health than they should, or is there a difference between invader health and summon sign health?

I'm oneshotting to near-oneshotting invaders at High Wall with Sunlight Spear, while at Sully I only take about 2/3 to 3/4 of their health

Does Flynn's Ring affect spells/miracles?