first for lone druid is strong as fuck and ez mmr

this fat fuck is stealing hundreds

holy shit guys
I just had a fucking epiphany
maxing tidebringer on kunkka
IS FUCKING GARBAGE
you get like +20 damage and cool down reduction and that's pretty much it
it's like maxing geminate on weaver
I could be maxing torrent and xmark and collecting free kills with le epic splish splash boat combo on a 60 second cooldown
but instead I've always gone for le epic cleave crits build
this is why I was such a garbage kunkka
i needed to share

Without posting image:

Last game I went 2/9/17 as LC (Yea. I fed as to take the hunger out of 5 african villages, and I went jungle. You're free to insult me), and I only got Treads, Armlet, Blademail, and Yasha.
Needless to say, we lost that game.

celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php
Post em together with your favourite hero
Mine's Drow, the tempo controller.

I was going to call you shit, but most pubs won't interrupt your free farm until like 5000mmr.

Do it, man

Why can't he be real /d2g/ ;_;

>Having a tough mid, teammates feeding left and right in lane
>Things looking bad
>Suddenly the enemy mid starts feeding despite doing extremely well
>Ask why
>His supportcuck questioned his build
AHAHAHAHA

I had someone gank my jungle with an invisi rune and kill me in a 5000 mmr game at about 4 minutes in and kill a few low hp mobs left in a stack
I still got my soul ring + travels by 8:30 and won the game something like 20-1-15

its not enough
tinker farms jungle too fucking fast

Who /worthless POS that deserves to die/ here?

doing my first internationnal ranked for calibrating, what should I play d2g

is spec still good

Mid players are so full of themselves, holy shit. Two days ago support politely asked our mid player where do he wants a ward.

>"LMAO FUCK YOU SHIT SUP WHERE DO YOU THINK I WANT IT FUCK ALL OF YOU SHITHEADS"
>proceeds to feed after 3-0 advantage
>mfw

I know that midlane is stressful but can you faggots keep your fucking head cool.

post dota pepes

sven, invoker, DK, lifestealer, axe

If you pick support and need to ask someone else where the wards should go, you don't have enough gamesense to refrain from feeding the enemy team.

Your mid sped up the inevitable loss due to memeback when the support would have fed.

Who's gonna win and why, Freedom or NME?

in no particular order:
visage
phoenix
clinkz
ursa
undying
arc warden until he was dumpstered
abaddon
beastmaster
meepo (but I'm shit at him)

>POS

Right here.

>midlane is stressful
I mute all chat and what is this?

piece of shit

I just wish I could die in my sleep. I don't see my life ever getting better again.

>no magical awoo girl hero

Dotards?

>I just wish I could die in my sleep.

Are you me, but maybe without shitty curls, inmunodefficiencies, fat, and shit hair patterns?

A good team would recognize that

>Post yfw playing unranked after playing ranked forever

Holy shit everyone is fucking retarded, I just wanted to play some random draft and do gamelosing quests.

Someone please post the Tidus laugh during shitrekt game at TI

Singu, you don't huff to be sad

Ixmike, itll get better some day.

Lycan needs a genderchange arcana.

I'm you without shitty curls, immunodeficiencies and shitty hair patterns.

why aren't you playing the best solo queue hero in the game?

>t. 3.8k player
>these are the people that shittalk your ideas and anecdotes and call you a blogshitter

You are the reason why /d2g/ sucks now

what went wrong

because invoker exists

Nah, it won't. And I didn't realize I resembled ixmike with those characteristics. Hell, I even got being irrelevant both in videogames and IRL right.

Are you also different than me in the regard of not being complete shit at sports, math and socializing?

>deserve

and why exactly do you deserve it

Undying? More like keeps dying.

yes. PMS>Phase/Aquila>Urn>Drums>Manta is still game raping

necro with aghs

>need to do bounty hunter quest
>play support
>carries cant win despite me feeding them gold at every opportunity
>play carry
>Team always tries to do some shitty build that doesn't work and I can't carry their dead weight hard enough

This was my 7th attempt. What can I do better?

Looks a lot like undying didn't live up to his name. Also your whole team fed.

if they spent the first 7 minutes pushing T1 towers, all they'd accomplish is knocking down ONE, maybe two, towers, before the travels were online
and then their push strat is completely stopped in its tracks by march spam before they can knock down any T2s
we're talking 7 minute travels remember

that means they are literally forced to have someone sit on top of the tinker in jungle, nothing else will suffice. If you try to memepush or memefight tinker will come online so fucking early and shut down your memepushes and win the memefights. If you try to play passive and farm up, he farms huge and his team forces fights and he wins them with rocket spam.

So yeah if you devote your entire team to shutting him down in his jungle you'll probably stop him from getting early travels, but then you're going to hemorrhage deaths left and right by overextending into the enemy jungle and getting counterganked. And tinker will just keep rotating around the hard camps safely by his T2 mid tower and you can't swing around their towers and wards to stop his farm anyway, so at worse he'll get 10-12 minute travels and then you lose because your team is 6-10 thanks to all the deaths in their jungle when counterganks came, none of your team has any farm and tinker still has farm anyway

Nah I'm shit at sports and socializing. The only social contact I have is with the cash register lady at my local supermarket like 2-3 times a week.

He is garbage, not even a SF spammer like Babyknight can win with him this patch.

>AA

>Singsing stopped streaming for real

Great that was one of the very few positive things I had left in my life. Fucking cancerous twitch donators ,_,

Because the life of anyone whose life I enter as a friend spirals completely downhill, even without me doing anything but just being a bearer of bad luck.
And because I ruin the game experience for everyone.

At least you're good with math and stuff

Start with picking a hero that can carry.

Reminder that AM has free mana burn and a free blink. You can spend the extra 2250 gold that you always use on nyx and lion on something else! BECAUSE AM HAS A BUILT IN BLINK. WHY ARE YOU NOT PLAYING AM SUPPORT?

>Trying to inch down the enemy Abbadon to pop his ult
>Our Necrophos ults him
EPIC DUDE

At least I used to be. I haven't really done anything with maths since like 2012 when I dropped out of university.

>a bearer of bad lack

what did he mean by that senpaitachi

>not buying a blink dagger anyways for double blink action

>AM support

silver edge can't be purged
inner vitality can, and everyone builds purge now
blademail can't be blocked by bkb
you take 2400% more magic damage (two thousand four hundred percent)

I always have shit luck for everything, and I pass it onto everyone. For instance, someone who partners with me for a school work, or shit, fails it miserably. On a more serious example, someone's life is completely okay until I enter it, and a few months later they get kicked out of their houses, etc.

last time this happened to me the abaddon just died before he got his ult off

Where my DotaNEETs @?

R A R E
A
R
E

I do none of these. I am making conversation with this fellow, and providing some criticisms that are applicable to higher levels of play. He may prove my opinion wrong, or simply not even acknowledge it. I provided my MMR so that he can make an informed choice of whether or not he should do so, if he views MMR as a valid litmus of opinion for his topic.

You, in fact, are the source of real shit posting in this general. Instead of commenting on actual Dota related topics, you rather post non-Dota images, make snide unproductive comments, and implying people that they should not even be replying if they fail your judgement.

I will not tell you to "shut up," or "kys," instead I'll request that you consider being more critical and thoughtful in your future comments.

FREE MANA BURN AND FREE BLINK!!!!!!
FREE AOE TEAMFIGHT NUKE!!!!!!

I'm at a loss of arguing against your tactic. You raise valid points; spending time and resources shutting down the single Tinker is likely pointless.

Have a Dota Buff? I'd like to see this in action.

Calm down khanzeal

WHAT

WENT

WRONG?

I was the aa

we had
>cliff jungle NP
>afk jungle lycan
>kotl was hovering jugg until after the game starts he picks kotl
>I was forced to go mid

You have the power to infect others. You must learn to harness and channel this power. Corporations will pay you millions of dollars for you to cause their rivals to collapse from horrible luck. You could decide the entire outcome of wars and manipulate the global economy.

You could even learn to use it to win at Dota by infecting the enemy team.

You could be one of the most powerful people in the world if you master your unluck.

No one shut down the Alchemist. He, Luna, and BS appear to have snowballed as a result.

>tornado lift radius reduced to 150
>tornado now spawns 150 distance in front of invoker
>alacrity mana cost increased to 70
>melting strike duration reduced to 2.5
>chaos meteor cooldown increased to 80

fixed desu imo desu

I want to lick lunas ass as she sits on my face.

I miss the days when battle hunger was good too axe.

>can't play dota for 4 more days
>haven't played for almost 3 weeks cause laptop derped

wew lad, nice existential crisis we're having

I wish Drow was my mom, things would be different around here.

just look at clan_irans deadbuff he does it all the time
dotabuff.com/players/146629043/matches?hero=tinker

What have you done in the mean-time? Don't you have anything else to do with your time, user? Dota is not the do-all, end-all

It's void if we're talking about tempo here

Reminder that you are all playing antimage wrong in this time and era