Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2182
Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGLY1pcETTE
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ks8Wche0EU
youtube.com/watch?v=6n1Ve93BNFA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/D/D_Recruit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=HGLY1pcETTE

Again, as I said in the last thread, good song, but the animation for the ending was garbage.

Speaking of animation, what the fuck was the deal with last episode? Because everyone in that episode looked like a horse hooves.

How long until TCG gets Magnets and what should I get now while it's cheap?

Based on the preview, I'd assume they're saving the budget for twins next ep.

Dame ja nai ayamachi wa kurikaesa nai nado ii wakedarou.

Yuzu or Gongenzaka is getting killed/carded.

Reposting

Pure BA or Dracopals for NATS?

>the animation for the ending was garbage

That's weird, considering the animation for the OP is some of the best I've seen in Arc-V.

Konami REALLY never misses a chance to shill cards. Reprints are no exception to this rule.
Pic related is from the last ARC-V episode.
Ojama King, Jumbo Drill, Master of Oz and VW-Tiger Catapult/XYZ-Dragon Cannon also appeared, alongside classic cards such as Foolish Burial. They all got rekt by Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, though.

I was talking about the whole sequence of it
3 friends along with the Performeme squadron in a sunset, that's literally it.

So? It's simplistic, which is a good thing.

Most of Arc-Vs cast has won a 3v1 by this point, but yuri and reiji are the only ones to win a 5+v1.

This episode was fantastic. I love how VWXYZ was even two duelist brothers. Shit was ham.

Shit card.

Post CaC instead until next spoiler time.

First for best girl :)

Fuck, I actually prefer the movie scenes to this garbage. Damn shame because the song is legitimately great
Yuzu getting carded will cause permanent Berserk mode for Yuya and speed up the re-Yu-nification

I like it. It's comfy and simplistic.

>"I don't like comfy stuff" -AtmosX

>I prefer commercials to series foreshadowing

Seriously, why is every Mariomon so fucking Mariomon? I'm Mariomoning against this Mariomon-rated guy on MariomoN, who thinks that Mariomon of the Mariomon-Eyes' Mariomon Mariomons like Mariomon of the Mariomon and that Mariomon can't Mariomon it during Mariomon's Mariomon and Mariomon it again in my Mariomon. Now I have to Mariomon for an Mariomon to Mariomon.

And Mariomontally, he uses Mariomon. And it's not even the Mariomonst Mariomon I Mariomon across a Mariomon Mariomon Mariomon. Mariomon.

CaC instead until next spoiler time.

CaC instead until next spoiler time.

Repostan in new bread cause of course i post after its reached bump limit:

since its a little slow right now, i thought i would post this decklist for a deck ive been playing with for a while now (saw someone posting their decklist earlier and got excited that someone else here was playing them)

deck does really well against pendulums game2 with Whirlwind Weasel, a card that completely stops monarchs and pendulum decks in their tracks. kinda wondering how it does against blue-eyes, as i havent run into anyone whos playing them yet. would love to get into all the combos but fuck, i could never list them all, every duel is so different with this deck.

if anyone is bored enough to have any questions or would like to leave a suggestion for me, that would be cool.

also: Pot of Taboos is sp0oky

here are the 2 cards between weasel and effect veiler in the side:

Chewbone:
FLIP: Special Summon 3 "Chewbone Jr. Tokens" (Zombie-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 300) in Defense Position to your opponent's side of the field.

Invader of the Throne:
FLIP: Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and switch control of it with this card. This effect cannot be activated during the Battle Phase.

ARC-V is bringing back so many old archetypes.
>Ancient Gears
>Everything that appeared in this episode
>D-HEROs
>Amazoness
>Blackwings
>Monarchs

It truly is pleasant to watch.

What's that one jap OP for the the first season? Dream or something

>tfw you realize the TCG basically created the D/D archetype

Are you high?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ks8Wche0EU

Reminder that this will play during Yuyas last turn in the final episode.

r8 and h8

tell me about how its tested so far.

how much experience do you have with RRs?

This.

nah man simplistic ED are SHIT!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=6n1Ve93BNFA

I just realized you said OP not ED.

Shut up, retard.

When does Arc-V get good and/or what parts can I skip to catch up?

No I'm not. Think about it for a second.
Remember the D.D series of cards? They are named "Ijigen" in the OCG, which basically means "Different Dimension", but UDE probably decided that it was too long to fit on cards and shortened it to D.D, except for a select few cards such as Different Dimension Dragon.
During Yuya's first duel against Reiji, we learn from Sora that "D/D/D" means "Different Dimension Demon". My guess is that the overlords at Konami would've never had the idea to use an abbreviation such as "D/D" if UDE hadn't done it first.
And D/D recruit actually references the D.D series of cards.

Anyone else here just really wish Konami would hurry the fuck up and remove Book of Moon from the banlist?

1 and 2 are shit, 3-51 are amazing and then it's just filler after that.

The song doesn't match the animation at all, at least give a comfy song if the ED is comfy. The song goes better with the DSoD shilling than this ED tbqh

>/dng/
>reading comprehension
lol

o-okay
I like the ending though, I don't get the hate for it.

Thanks I like this one too. I should have been more clear though, wanted to know the OP for duel monsters with yugi

D.D. and D/D are completely different archetypes
D.D. is barely even an archetype

they are unrelated

So UDE actually made the creation of Declan's Dangerous Dudes possible? Damn.

Nope. Definitely nobody in this thread wants that.

That's not the point.

lol

but really im wondering why the fuck they think it needs to be limited today.

its literally a perfectly balanced card

Adorable loli.

Did you read the post? Whether the two archetypes are related or not doesn't matter. The point is that UDE came up with the idea to use the abbreviation "D.D" instead of "Different Dimension" and that the overlords at Konami JP probably inspired themselves from that. They didn't come with the name on their own.

>They didn't come with the name on their own.
good source

lol, fuck off weeb.

I know it's hard for you, but try to think logically for a second. How do you come up with something that already exists?

What do you guys think of cattle call in a lunalight deck.

D/D stands for different dimension, 2 english words.

>How do you come up with something that already exists?
rekt

D.D. isn't D/D so it didn't already exist
Don't pat yourself on the back too hard jewart
you too shill

Reminder that devotion to your waifu makes you better at card games.

>D.D. isn't D/D so it didn't already exist
But it did. Since both abbreviations mean the same thing.

I have played it at least 2 days, if you have at least two of the big guys (infinity, zexal hope, ultimate falcon or flare metal) its pretty much game, it's very tricky, but if you have a poor opening hand you can lose easily, I'm not sure about the speed of the deck and the extra deck but it's annoying and fun to play with (sorry for my bad English, is not my first language)

What do you guys think of this 60 card nonsense that i made because i felt like. And yes it is shit

why 60?

>TCG matters so little to Japan that they don't even double-check their names for similarities
>Kozmo helmet tards declare some kind of victory of originality

What if you're waifu is a real gril

I want to tenderly headpat the Pilica.

that extra is the real offender

>being this much of a weeb

Why not?

Becaue i wanted as many stally and annoying cards as possible

I just threw one together, didnt really give it much thought

lol kys u lil fag. ur such a fkin weeb lol

>being a sore loser
enjoy that Upstart limit while you're at it, shill

>he honestly thinks it's a coincidence

Why would I be a sore loser when all you said was "lol it's not possible"?

kys weeb

fusion substitute exists is what I think

cuz hes a weeb

"Overlords can come up with things that already exist." - /dng/ user

why are we attacking our own base?

No one knows, but you should get Rock Bombardment and Block Golem

Do these Kozmo retards also think the pendulum magicians are actually dark magician cards"b-b-because their names are similar"

lol them fkin weebs amirite

Why would i need that?

If i add that then i wont be able to fuse from my hand.

Also, should i add or take out anything.

kys dumb weeb fag

Adult Pilica when?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
My point was that because UDE came up with the name "D.D" it was impossible for overlords to come up with the exact same name on their own. Stop warping my argument.

No, they're obviously INSPIRED by these unrelated cards from a different archetype, which means that glorious KoA can claim ownership!

Different dimension = Different dimension
Dark magician /=/ magician pendulum

Never

>All of the Monster Reborn reference variants are based off TCG Monster Reborn

That's not an argument though. It's not even true. D.D. isn't D/D and besides that different people can come to similar conclusions on a subject without knowing that the other one did

Ijigen =/= DD

>/=/
*=/=

/=/
=/=
=/
/=
All mean the same thing.

I see this post struck a nerve.

With so many TCG shills why don't we see some more leaks or something? Or will they be more noble knight trash lelmao

>this thread

>Kozmo fags ragequitting upon Twin Burst banishing Dark Planet

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/D/D_Recruit

>D/D support no one uses has D.D. monsters on it

Sad but kinda funny.

Guess this guy got it first

>D/D recruit is the proof of KoJ's inspiration
>retards still don't want to accept it
>assuming that KoJ doesn't know about TCG translations

and let me guess, the swamp king contracts prove that it's a swamp king archetype?

retard, hang yourself

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.