Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU
Ebon Hall is for EU RP

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTtOklFq8BY
strawpoll.me/10204639
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a new thread of shitposting awaits

Can someone link me a good speedleveling guide?
I want to play a second character but I hate leveling.

crimson #1

youtube.com/watch?v=FTtOklFq8BY

Crimson #1

Hi new thread

hi

It's just the thread so you don't have to worry about coming across any of this in game.

Crimson sucks
KFC sucks
Reto sucks

what am i suppose to get? pay 100g for the 400 damage one? i cant imagine anyone with a brain paying 84g more for 40 additional damage lol

>tfw ded game

>complains about people talking shit about him in threads
>continues to make post like this

you deserve it

Asura 4
NA 1514269

>watching some play an mmo other then for the ESPORTS

Wait for them to sell capped characters like in korea.

Just started playing this game several days ago. I'm almost level 40. Why is this game so unpopulated? It seems pretty good.

Thank you!

You might be on a dead server.

because its another generic korean p2w grind mmo

since it seems like you missed all the p2w gems just get the 25ap and purple life drain gem since those are the only 2 that matter

Hi Kizuna I love you!

Just go to the next meme game then, you won't be missed. If you're not having fun why are you still here?

Kizuna is mine please stop this

NCwest hasnt been treating the game very well.

Because you're 40 and leveling an alt is so painful that no one bothers.
Once you hit 50 you'll start gear catch up and understand.

>Taeyo is a disease-ridden slut now

i have 3 gem slots m8

I just picked one at random. Is there a way to transfer to a more active one?

>D2 is still relevant after all these years

Is this what its like to be the only game with a well designed necromancer class?

What server are you on?

Sadly not.

I don't care. Can't catch STDs from nipplefucking.

because most people are at max level gearing up, SF zones are the most populated.

you may also be in a dead server

>nipplefucking

My nigga

On the "main" servers it's pretty populated in low level areas depending on the channel too.

The only good thing about D2's necromancer was that hillarious death scream he had.

>tan skin
No child of mine is going to have anything other than superior paleness.

Are you finnish or just a burger from ylilautas int?

>town of salem
Why didn't we play that during maintenance yet?

>just the thread

This is the first place Veeky Forums players visit to decide if they want to try the game or not. But it's just a "thread" so lets shitpost and make it generally unappealing. If you were a decent half-human being you would just stop posting, because obviously you're one of main sources for all of this.

There aren't any others krull.

then just grab that 360 damage gem then

Dochun

wrong thread mang

Is it me or does it seem like whenever there's drama in the general it's almost always linked to someone from No Sekuhara?

that's not me

Contact Cedrbridge and he'll get you set up with the clan on Dochun.

Shit tier taste both in sloppy seconds and fetishes.

No and no
It's just most obvious if its them cause they really like to push their shit in the open so everybody has to see and smell it and they also need to avatarfag even when they post a 3 word sentence

>decent half-human being
Wow what a well thought out post. But just because you're a beta male that runs at the slightest hint of trouble doesn't mean I will.

P.S ^_~

Nah just people like you making up shit.

Apart from dave whatever or blackram whore being forced every now and again, there are no people avatarfagging for no reason from any other clans.

>Veeky Forums players

if they're really Veeky Forums players and not just newfags, they should know shitposting doesnt affect playing

>these two players who have been played since release that i dont like and thus are forced

kek

Pretty much, though it's to be expected since the most prominent avatarfags are in that clan.

Don't bully nuffin

fine, whatever. if they aren't forced, the rest of it is true.

>blackram whore
Filthy pirate is the last good avatarfag we have

Not really, if you've even played in a Veeky Forums guild filled with avatarshits and/or >muh ego retards, you know well enough to stay away from it, unless you intend to try and become e(in)famous on an anonymous imageboard.

Will do, thanks.

>dave "trying too hard" storm who literally no one even knew about until he started spamming his shitty meme a week or two ago
>not forced

Stop it.

>/bnsg/ plays town of salem
>literally the day of the rope for most of the avatarfags
>anyone that has been accused is lynched automatically because everyone else all voted yes

Seems fun to do during maintenance time. Sign me up.

Hey I didn't give you permission to post, blacklisted. Get the fuck out of my discord.

Dont worry I already made everyone unfriend you.

Nigga got so buttblasted he is doing but shitposting now. Hey Eristic drink some koolaid and chill.

>21 hours left

fuck off donnie

Fuck off.

I don't think anybody actually believes that. Either way nobody who isn't an attention starved manchild or new to this board will ever want to play with you, nor any other avatarfag.

I want to get double-teamed by Reinhardt and McCree.

79 People said otherwise fuccboi.

Real shit

That sounds hilarious, lets do that

>tfw I'd rather farm darts than play Overwatch even though I'm interested in it

CS+mushrooms
NA #1520553

How about you stop eating that chicken and learn to read.

>nobody who isn't an attention starved manchild or new to this board will ever want to play with you, nor any other avatarfag

I guess you hit the motherload of spastics, congratulations?

Good one, dad!

strawpoll.me/10204639

Arveene make it happen

Post profile pic
I need some idea for mine

Wish me luck on my loot.

Why don't we make a poll for the clan only?

Good luck on sharing a tall glass of bleach with Rilo.

>implying everyone in the discord likes you

newfag here, can someone explain how cc works on bosses exactly?
from what i understand you need to use the same cc twice, like one stun and then another for it to actually work.
but what happens if i use a stun on it and someone else uses a knockdown right after?
will the stun be completely overwritten and someone has to use another knockdown to get any cc?
how do you coordinate this in a party of 6? should i always try to use two stuns quickly myself or use one and wait for someone to use the right joint attack?

FUCK OFF

for your example the knockdown wouldn't apply at all. And in 6mans it actually doesn't matter that much except for some dungeons and in those cases you usually negotiate it with other party members.

what the fug man

Using any cc type -stun daze knochwodn knockback- locks the boss into that type of cc for the duration of the cc window. Any other cc during that time will do nothing at all.

When those white bars under hp go black it can be cc'd.
First one locks the type, second won't do shit if it's not the same as a first, in your example the kd won't do shit after the stun.

Nothing will happen unless someone uses another stun in that example. CC is color coded as well so blue for stuns, green for KD and red for daze. If your party is not retarded they'll know what to use.

Bosses have two small bars under their healthbar. Those are your CC indicators.
When they are white no CC can be applied.
There are four types of CC.
Knockdown (green), Stun (blue), Daze (red) and Knockback (yellow).
When the bars turn black CC can be applied to the boss. The boss will only be CCd when two of the same crowd controlls hit him when the CC indicators are black.
So if one indicator is red, someone dazed the boss and you can apply another daze. If it is blue, the boss got hit by a stun and will only be stunned when he gets hit by another stun.
When different types of CC are applied the boss will not be CCd.

Alicia please.

You fuck off, you useless cunt.

Bosses have two bars under their HP. When these are white, they are CC-immune.
While vulnerable, they must be hit twice by the same type of CC in order to become affected by it.

Answering your question, if you hit an enemy with a Knockdown, then it must be hit with another knockdown while the bar is green. Any other types of CC will be ignored by the boss in the meantime.

>You fuck off, you useless cunt.

Mind sharing preset? Ty :)

>still hasnt been kicked yet

Sorry but I'll have to decline.

thanks for all the answers guys.
do you generally use two quick CCs yourself or use one and wait?
how long do my teammates have to apply the same CC before it resets? i played mostly solo so far so i don't know shit

NO YOU GO AWAY

Alicia so lewd.

Are you in No Sek? If yes why don't you raise your concerns on gchat?

In an ideal world, you apply one and wait, but since you can't ever trust anyone, you just apply both in quick succession.