>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: unupdated since last year
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

>vox still aren't antag only
ANTAG VOX WHEN?

Vox are friends not food

ye ye

>vox being shot
>grays aren't
Gee I wonder who could be behind THAT post

>tfw I was the one who captured the lone vox

Reply to this post telling me how mad you are

Not mad at you, disappointed in them

Good job sparking an interesting bit of RP, we're just let down by sec.

you can crate it though

Search the issues. If there isn't one, open it. It can get fixed quick

Just disappointed that we can't have nice things

Capturing the vox was nice. People running in and gunning down the raiders mindlessly in place of an actual almost-functional hostage trade situation was boring and disappointing.

>tfw no skells
>tfw you ack manually

Can someone upload their My Documents>BYOND and Program Files(x86)>BYOND shit on dropfile or something, Byond crashes on startup for me and I just want to play ;_;

Don't count on anyone's actual installation of BYOND working for you. I can upload config and stuff if you like, though.

>Nick "If you squawk you're getting shot" Weller

I heard MrFoster is Intigracy's new toy.

Does this look generally like what your file directories look like? I've got no idea why this isn't working

No, that's Probe.

Probe x Intigracy OTP

>Intigracy is in the military
Thank you for your cervix, soldier

I am nick weller
Reply to this post telling me how much you hate my guts.

Nothing wrong

R-remember the eleven billion!

Sort of.

>Forgot to upload picture
Here

Tell me any way you'd like me to prove it. Literally any way.

i literally couldn't care less

>intigracy went from being a pretty alright Veeky Forums admin to being shitposted on Veeky Forums ala rail, waifus, and kingston

What in the fuck happened?

>vox niggers murder crew members, kidnap people, raid the armor and steal all the guns, and depressurize the station
>they always, ALWAYS bitch and cry when they get killed by a vengeful crew defending themselves from birds

>i must confess it is really hard to believe that you two are not the same poster.
seems like you literally could

except they didn't nigger

you're the one crawling up to me asking how you can prove it

and I gave you an answer. I don't care.

idk why you feel the need for some random person on the internet to validate you or whatever. it's a little funny, but that's about it.

SJ being a faggot happened.

He's still a cool admin and now a cool coder, ignore the shitposting.

I hate the majority of modes because it's almost always boring as shit for the target/victim and for people uninvolved

I only like extended

> haven't played ss13 in such a long time
>want to, but don't feel like it
What should I do?

>told he's retarded
>NICE SAMEFAG
>shown proof against
>YEAH RIGHT YOU'RE STILL SAMEFAG
>shown more proof against
>DUDE LOOK AT HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE

Theft =/= murder
Kidnapping =/= murder

It's hard to have a functional round when every botanist, bartender and cargo tech are gunning for you. It's heist, not nuke ops without equipment.

>pick janitor
>roll around with a janiborg fixin messes
Good times.

>Nick "Murder the magic man" Weller

>pick chef
>make food
Good times.

>tfw bullying the botanist and flicking his lights repeatedly

I'm surprised people like you exist

But user, it happens even while he's asleep or at work

>pick sec
>shoot a wizard
Good times.

what would you do if dsp started playing ss13?

there are some of us that play on vore, user

Not much else you can do to jaunt faggots

>tfw people started flicking lights in iaa office
stop it, it makes me uncomfortable

>n2o
wat

"HELP I AM BEING HAUNTED!"

Nothing, he's a nobody

idk what the argument is at this point. i conceded the point to someone who wasn't samefagging. you never had any argument other than an uncreative insult, and you're acting like I was blown the fuck out or something

what are you even trying to prove? i am just curious, at this point, to see how far down this autism rabbit hole goes, so to speak.

>you can crate it though
As in, a normal, standard crate instead of a locker?

Fuck, should have thought of that one

It also happens while Intigracy is also or at work.

Also Intigracy add me on steam, I don't bite, I promise (only pillows during sex!).

Gas the Vox Race War Now

>latejoin as only sec
>it ain't me starts playing

Look closer, it says N20
What are you implying here?

>smelly, dumb vox scum shitting around during single antag rounds

Yeah.

I'm not Inti, dummy, I'm not Inti

Reminder to shoot people wearing wizard clothes on sight and claim you thought they were one

>post woody's got wood on goonstation
>get autobanned for one day
>never play any server ever again
I should start playing again

Reminder that if you were asking for it, it's on you. People that second guess get dunked.

Probe x Intigracy OTP

>inti will never probe your cervix

>"SQUUUAAAKK HUUMANS NEED OXYGEN TO BREEF BRAWK OOPS"
>implying retarded raiders don't murder every single miner/xenoarch/anyone near space they can

What did nick weller do?

Okay so being the victim can be fun when it's not something really bullshit (i.e. you're the only person in your department, the AI is either braindead or nonexistent, and a ling just sort of strolls up and paradarts you), but the rest holds true

the biggest problem I have with SS13 is that there's no goal for people who aren't either the antag, or directly opposing the antag. And as much as I'd like to make my own goals, even that's pretty difficult- all the really fun stuff gets you bwoink'd if you're not an antag, all the pretty fun stuff requires equipment behind locked doors which means if you don't have insulated gloves you're probably going to melt your fucking face trying to get in. Escalating IC conflicts- like, trying to get back at someone who did something shitty to you, sounds fun, but dem bwoinks.

extended is even fucking worse though I mean you're just sitting there without an antag waiting for something interesting to happen

killing humans is breaking the inviolate, which means that they fail the mission.

do you even know anything about the Vox, or are you just shitposting?

He shot up a Vox kindergarten, those poor children never saw it coming.

Can we equip all borg modules with a fire extinguisher? If they get spaced they have no way to move

So far as I know only janitor and service have no space mobility.

Cyborgs should suffer

Sec has none. Med has none. Unless I'm missing something

Sec can taser

Med has an extinguisher.

Tasers don't propel you last I checked

The last time you checked the secborg's taser was never

I specifically recall a few weeks ago getting spaced and my taser not doing anything

You should be ashamed for playing as a secborg

I was just sec

If they're breaking the inviolate let the admins know to tell them to shape up or get out of raiders if they can't read.

There's tons of stuff to learn. Have on a research station. Why stay here if you're here for deathmatch cause you can just go play CoD hotshot.

The biggest problem with Vox Heist is that it is 3% chance on highpop and 0% chance when not in the highest pop bracket. Meaning it doesn't get played much.

This has two effects:
>Shitty antagonists who don't know what to do / don't follow inviolate
>Poorly prepared crew who treat it like Nook Ops, a much more common round type

It's heist. If you toggled it without reading the wiki you deserve an ass ramming.

Seriously, it's not fucking hard to follow steal x,y,z, don't kill dudes, get your whole team out alive, and dig through your ship to get geared.

People can, will be, and have been banned for lolkilling as vox raider.

Inviolate is admin enforced.

Reading the wiki is never as useful as experience

Most players on our serb have probably not been vox raiders 2 times, it just doesn't happen that often

Yet everyone has been wizard twice

Hit us up on steam and we'll set something up.

t. Intigracy's girlfriend

Dude. It's team greytide that doesn't even have to steal weapons first. It's not rocket science.

>implying I just want to deathmatch

When I talk about shit being behind locked doors, I mostly mean the tools and machinery required to make new shit, like additions to the station and shit.

I want to build my own area of the station that is just filled with a shitload of hallucinogens and flashing lights and shit and declare my independence from the main station or some shit

just something other than going through the same R&D shit, mining the same asteroid, doing the same medical routine six billion times, setting up the same singulo and wiring the same solars

and yeah I would like to occasionally do some combat shit I've only ever actually fought anyone (aside from one-sided fights against antags who took too long and whatever they stunned me with wore off) like twice in this game

>Team
See, that's where rocket science comes into play

Have you not noticed the lengths people go to avoid interacting with other players?

At niight, I think of youu

Stop being autismo and get your metabuddies together. That's how we get great things done in short rounds.

Make your own fun instead of being a brainless baby that needs others to spoon feed him fun

Then go sec and fight all damn day until you're so sick of it you start killing/early permabrigging assholes and get your secban cherry popped.

Hell, if you learned how to use your resources you'd know how to make it so the doors have no power to shock you with then get all the wires. Gloves and multi's are for the casual kids. Your whole problem is you need to git fucking gud.

What's the best blood type?

O- or any positive but AB+ but it doesn't really matter since blood types became semi-randomized so you have ample blood even if you run out of nanomed blood packs anyway.

O- if you're a pretty cool guy, AB+ if you're a faggot

If you're medbay staff, O- (universal donator)
If you're not, AB+ (universal receiver)
You haven't been able to choose your blood type in a while now.

good thing the score screen has been borked for months and I don't have to remember that the cringeworthy horseshit moral code exists

>get your metabuddies together

>having metabuddies
>knowing other people who even play this game
>knowing people who play this game and who don't use randomized names

If you can't get the steam id of your autism fort bros for when you want to do big shit then I think you need to go outside more fampai

Everyone I know who played SS13 stopped playing for the exact reasons that I'm getting tired of it- because the game has tremendous potential to be cool, but inevitably it just ends up being you stuck in a station that puts as many barriers to your own fun as possible in your way, watching as the antags and/or admins just fuck around and blow shit up

literally any because anti t counteracts the autism