who are the good sniffs in pokken tournament

m.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/4kk55q/sfv_fucking_sucks/

Finally the game is dying. People are slowly gonna go back to Ultra

YATAGARASU SUCKS LMAOOOOOO

someone eastcoast/midwest/canada play me in SFV

post your shit and I'll inv

>r/Kappa

>r/kappa

why are there so many fucking redditors in this general?

capcom's retarded investors and them bending for sjw's is what went wrong.

they should have taken a risk with a different fighting game ip like Darkstalkers and go all out with the waifu pandering. neutered babby footsies street fighter evidently gets stale very fast.

>notoriusly self important morons make a big stink about not being able to get good at a second game
great

>shitting on kappa

They have better bantz and memes.

I am so offended

>kappa

Those niggas are literally a hivemind. They jump on a bandwagon and either ride the dick or hate.

>bantz and memes

epic bro.

>sjws killed sf
lmao @ this mental illness

yea I downloaded it for a PS2 emulator, is there any difference as to how UM runs compared to vanilla?

what rank and what rank do you want to play?

What memes? I see no memes coming out of there. More drama, yes.

Character balance and tweaks

Why not just play the one on fightcade?

UM has different balance and more characters + the Custom mode

there's also UMFE on steam which further balanced the characters

See me in cummyblasterz

Jealous?

fuck off

discord.gg/011kOxA7EMGuCPJXo

alternative discord for setting up games.

>capcom shouldn't renew their series for new hardware like they have every single generation thus far. what were they thinking
>they should throw their cash cow out and make something no one except a few masturbation hungry nerds will recognize, let alone buy

do you have brain damage

>sjw's

yes you have brain damage

super gold
will play anything up to diamond but preferably not lower than like gold

invite SatsukiNoHado
i'm not rookie don't worry

Anyone want to play some KOF. Any year is okay. I can play them all.
btw I'm Mexican.

inviting in one sec was in ranked

Why do people insist on doing things before looking shit up?
Like, when is anyones first thought, "I get this arcade fighting game's PS 2 version. That is probably my best option."

>will play anything up to diamond but preferably not lower than like gold

We got a pro over here.

they didn't "kill" it, there certainly was some sjw dyke influence in the creativity process.

lmao what are you quoting retard

>download game for fightcade
>practice alone
>download game for ps2 emu
>practice alone
Sorry didnt see much of a difference there

you should seek help you're clearly having a stroke no one could be this stupid

getting invalid fid

Listen why don't we all play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 One Piece Burning Blood like Bamco wants us to. They told me the more people play these two games the quicker they'll think about putting Tekken 7 on things real people can play

discuss

If you don't understand the potential difference of arcade version and a console ports of a game, then maybe you should stick with SF V.

ya sure i'll bring some crushed up glass we can all swallow too. or should i bring poison? i'm not good at picking this stuff

lmao suck my fat nuts autist im just trying to learn a new game

balrog tomorrow right

try sending now

Rashidoesn'tgetpickedintournaments

Sure he is
Sure dickhead

Both of you are being dickbags, stop being such cunts to each other.

still invalid id

who cares
sfv is a blunder almost on par with skullgirls

don't be a bitch

I think you're the one who needs to head to spastic trying to pick on new players

I was thinking about this not to long ago.

SFV's biggest faults come from everything that isn't the gameplay. For the most part its pretty solid.

Skullgirls' biggest faults come from the gameplay itself. The rest is pretty fine

post yours and i'll try inviting then

_aika_

you're a thirteen year old faggot and you don't have a clue what you're doing. please go back to hearthstone

Now that Mr. Street Fighter has admitted that he watches both Melee and Smash 4, when will the mass suicide of /fgg/ begin and will it be streamed?

SF5's gameplay is shit

>tfw winning a cpt event but having to go home to a horse girl with horse teeth

Poor momo

god tier projection my man dont forgot to lick my left nut

Who are you going to main when Fists of Fire is out on fightcade?

Still kinda early, and i assume we'll all laugh at certain characters being where they are by the end of the year. Shame about Rashid, but i guess his reward is too low for the risk it takes to play him

It's a game from 1998, it's fair to assume there are no major changes.

Besides, the UM changes are universally considered good changes and UM even has a version to play vanilla.

>SFV is kill after the events of today
>Played 6 years of SF4, sick of it. Even if I wasn't, Capcom killed the game by dropping all support
>also sick of ST/3S/A2/A3 which I played on ggpo and fightcade
>KOF14 most likely going to have trash netcode
>Tekken 7 still mia and extremely doubtful if it's even coming to PC
>VF6 never ever
The fighting game genre is in pretty dire straits right now and I'm very close to dropping the genre entirely and just playing Dota 2 and CS Go instead

Feels bad man

skullgirls is good though

die in a fire

its not the biggest problem with the game though
at least choco has a nice voice

straight from r/kappa

"There's also the fucking bullshit where you jump forward to air to air them and they end up recovering first."

This is pretty correct isnt it? why doesnt this happen in other street fighters?

Skullgirls was always retarded, who the fuck wants to play MvC2 without any of the recognizable characters like it's gameplay is actually satisfying? These are the type of people who buy store brand imitation of real products because they're cheaper. You're better than that don't settle for less

>dota 2 and csgo
>does not even mention guilty gear

Look, I understand if "hate anime" even though that's not really related to Guilty Gear, but dota 2 and csgo are a trillion times worse than even literal shit from ASW (I'm not calling GG shit).

>Besides, the UM changes are universally considered good changes
98UM? No they aren't.

ummmmmmm no
both game's gameplay is shit and lacking in content.

except one game had a huge fucking budget and still is flopping hard, not to mention they're blowing money away on tournaments as a means of life support.

now look at melee. zero respect from the creators yet its fucking massive and probably gonna attract huge sponsors to keep the game scene's well fed.

Tell me one change people don't like.

>A few in-game winquotes seem to suggest that Cody hasn't reached his full potential because he's lazy, apathetic, and chooses to fight with his handcuffs on
>Codyfags have extrapolated this to mean that Cody is one of the strongest fighters in the SF universe, on par with Alpha Bison, Gill, and Oro
>mfw

tfw i am cody irl

>guilty gear
If I'm gonna even consider playing kusoge I'd rather just straight up go back to mugen and relieve my 13 yo nostalgia days. That sounds a lot more fun than guilty gear

lesbianxhottie pls invite fakkulord (me)

There's a storm 4 tournaments with a 150k prize pool it's time to respect the Storm games. This general told me to go where the money is

QuickMax for one, tons of people hate it.

Also Extra Mode walk speed buffs are stupid to the point of being objectively superior, just awkward for KoF because people are used to having a run and Extra mode makes you lose that.

Extra mode in general is really stupid, the dodge is dumb strong and when you're in red health you get literally infinite level 1 supers.

I've been dipping into CSGO, it's alright I guess. Frustrating having to deal with other people being shit on your team though.

Nigga who the fuck plays extra

that frustration will never go away because thats the point of the game, save yourself the stress and dip out while you can

I don't know much about KOF but when I saw people charging like autists all the time in UM Extra mode that immediately turned me away from the game

Wait till you figure out that almost all guns have garbage long-range precision and are very random.

im dropping sfv for overwatch

In UM? Are you fucking serious? Extra is objectively the stronger mode in UM, like everyone plays it because you have to. Only old fucks like Xiao Hai stick to Advanced but he plays Chris because he doesn't give a fuck and will stomp you anyways.

And then you get people like 777 who don't ever charge because Kim gets infinites in Extra what with the never getting super.

>ummmmmmm no
There's people who suck actual dick in this thread and they aren't gayer than this shit. What the fuck is wrong with you?

whiny and generic like most japanese girls?

Can someone tell me the name of that panty fighter anime game from the last thread

how is FE different than UM? is it just balancing?

I got tired of tf2 a while ago.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol?

you must have lost your way from /v/

I just noticed that Jack-Os mask is supposed to be a jack-o-lantern

I already play NUNS though.

Yes. It's bug fixes and slight balance tweaks but most of the balance tweaks are just normalization things to make things more fair. Making sure cl.C's hit on small characters, lowering damage of some characters, making hitboxes more consistent, etc. Very few things were designed to shake up the tiers.

nice

This one

So what about "killing intent unleashed" Ryu?

dl is in the description
youtube.com/watch?v=8Yaar5_XtFI

sfv is a mess
>unbalanced
>gief, fang are straight up useless
>ryu is overpowered
>kens can mash stupid shit all day
>mika...lol
>no content besides shitty online
>basic shit isnt' even in
>barebones as fuck
>only a handful of characters
>some vskills like mika are useless
>some vskills are overpowered like guiles
>guile is literally broken
>alex is shit

anything else that needs to be added about sfv's shittiness?