/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamvy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/buffd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ivUbamyy
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flora!

Flora is shit

Cuck

third to say i enjoy boobies

how hard would you rape kana?

grow up faggot

Thanks, RNG

Is Felicia just as flammable as her sister is?
I don't want anything to happen to her in case she trips and drops a candle on herself

it's not rape if she enjoys it

no and joke's on you i am a home of sexual

Cutest family

So, how long does the transform ability last?

This seems like it could be overpowered.

I never used Xane in Shadow Dragon.

Goodnight /feg/, i hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

serious questions
>which fe character is most likely to vape
>which character dabs all the time

Post those castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

Are you dedicated enough to make your MyCastle team entirely you and your waifu?

how would she react the first time you put it in

>mods deleting the posts but not the thread
>links are broken
>false-flag OP
>everyone's still using it
Just another day in /feg/

I love Pieri and so do you!

yes

She's shit

grow up faggot

Look at these stinky boys.

I'm going to make a castle team of myself and 9 Kanas. I need an Eckesachs though.

Faggot you bump early threads every day don't get on a high horse you autistic little attention whore

You're not gonna call me autistic and tell me to walk away from the screen?

You're just made because you're not first.

So close your monitor and walk away from the eyes

literally just close your walk and screen away from eyes

You better be saging every time you post in an early thread, otherwise you're no better

Just close your screen and walk away from your eyes

Shouldn't you have better things to do?

I usually report them, whether they get deleted or not is a different story

She's beautiful!

Fixed links here for anyone who wants them:
>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

inb4
>le walk away from screen maymay
>i-it's not vandalized
>haha autism :^)

Midori

Thanks friend

I'm about to pick up my Kana from her.

>Treehouse made the favorite dish she makes you a friggin cheese sandwich without the crust

I am still baffled.

>without the crust
Heresy.

Its slightly random

Xane is really good.

B A D U N I T

Don't knock the cheese sandwich bro
You and Pieri will make great parents!

/feg/ help me.

I'm in the middle of a battle and Henry has somehow gotten stuck with 73% crit chance and also triggers vengeance every turn. Is this a glitch or is Henry just one of the best units?

Worst girl

I like Hana

In no-grind, no-Second Seal Awakening, does Gaius make a good unit like Niles and Kaze in Conquest, or is he just a dude you lug around to save on keys?

shit taste desu

Did you give Henry the Ruin tome? Also Vengeance procs a lot because it has a high chance of proccing naturally.

why

His growths are fine but I never use him because Anna and Lon'qu exist.

Halfui is best kamui

I love Pieri! It's true, it's true!
I'm just surprised they dared to give Corrin a definite thing that he likes.

>pause mark in the corner
Cheater.

In Conquest? No. Definitely not.

She might be irrelevant, from a standpoint of you not really NEEDING her, but she's a unit with solid bases and weapon ranks, and being a mounted unit with Shelter, she at least can be used for something.

I thought this meme ended when the game came out in burgerland?

the cheese could actually be fat she dissected from one of her many murder victims, as fat is an off-yellow colour.

She's a mediocre unit.

I want to be Xander's little princess

I think that's what that post is saying

It's not a meme if it's true. She sucks.

gross

Well in Birthright we have Silas giving Corrin "surf and turf" on their childhood picnic, but when you pick Conquest it retroactively changes to vegitarian chow somehow.
Don't get how that one works.

n-n-no that's j-just SHRAPNEL THAT CHIPPED OFF THE ARMOR.

>does Gaius make a good unit
Just get Anna, this way you get someone to lug around for lockpicking that can be useful for something else.

That depends on how you scale mediocre. Do you think that mediocre equals bad?

Because there were retards back when Conquest was new pilling her along with losers like Odin for "worst unit of the game".

>people are finding Pieri art before me
Goddamn I need to step up my game

Oh shit, I did. Thanks, that explains a lot.

It fucking took me until just now to get what the joke behind this post was.
It's definitely kek worthy..

I can't believe Laslow was thought of as the best Awakening returning unit.

does soleil end up thinking rinkah js a dyke or smth? im super slow with jokes

In Rev she's pretty bad, Conquest Peri is a solid unit though.

She just has the FE9 Makalov issue of being decent but never really needed.

>has good weapon ranks and bases to be combat relevant even on Lunatic
>has a personal skill that you have control over, making her useful for dual attacks
>has a horse and Shelter
She's a solid unit, the only reason to not use her is if your Silas didn't get screwed.

Yet people put her on the same tier of losers like Nyx and Odin, but when the game came out in the West everyone went "wait a minute, why was her with them?"

What's the best FE available to play on a 3DS (including the original DS games)?

Peri's honestly in nearly the highest rung of non-royal Conquest units. She's not quite as great as Effie, Kaze, or Niles, but she sure beats the hell out of Laslow and your Dark Mages and Fighters.

Was Colm always smug in his portrait?

>Sakura was said to be superior to Elise in Revelation
>Peri was a contender for worst unit of the game period
>Laslow was said to be the best returning Awakening kid
You can really see how much of all that was said when the game was jap only was just people parroting what they read without really having played it.

yes

>making her useful for duel attacks
Wait, does Peri's personal proc when she gets the killing blow when a unit uses her as a Tag Team partner? That'd be pretty sick if so.

Your choices matter, clearly.
>She just has the FE9 Makalov issue of being decent but never really needed.
You could say that about most non-royals in Conquest, though. The game offers you enough flexibility in units that you can use whoever you like and make it through the game without any glaring disadvantages. How does that make Pieri bad specifically?

I always found that odd how people ranked him better than Sev.

Just directly comparing them all he has is slightly more reliable HP and Str, and some more Skill.
Sev still has enough skill to get by, and Laslow often does less damage since he can't double, and takes more damage due to lower defences.

Someone wanted this?

Not really, she's pretty sucky. It's only Perifags that obviously defend her. She's not Odin-tier bad obviously, but still bad.
>Good bases
False
>Personal skill
Only good if you tie Azura to her, which is a waste since she should be singing to better units like (You), Camilla, Xander, Effie, etc.
>has a horse and shelter
Doesn't mean much when she's a bad unit.

Soleil's support with Mamui is her asking for advice on how to like girls less, or at least get used to them so she doesn't get distracted on the battlefield.
Instead she asks Rinkah, who promptly gets her Solaid with a big strong flame tribe boy instead. There, now Soleil is less gay and will be slightly less girl obsessed. Problem solved. Also she's pregnant.

No, I mean that she essentially gets +2 damage during dual attacks after she kills someone. She's that one character that you have her kill someone in a strategical position and then hand her something strong like a Silver and get everyone to Dual Attack while adjacent to her.

I just love skills that aren't useless proc shit, stuff that you can actually plan around it always happening.

the joke is that if soleil went to rinkah for advice on her problem of fainting around girls, rinkah would send her to the fire tribe to get dicked.

How do you salvage a unit with this combination of factors?
>low speed
>low defense
>melee unit

That's how I was. When I used Selena and Peri on Hard, I was wondering why they were thought of as worst in the game. Even if my Selena was mediocre my first run she could still double stuff and did okay damage at first. Trying to use Charlotte as an actual combat unit was miserable. Laslow is so slow that even with an S rank Charlotte pair up he has trouble doubling stuff. Nyx blindness would be fine if even a Javelin didn't murder her.

cutest family

>bad bases
Peri can one hit most enemies in her recruitment chapter if she gets a dual strike on any difficulty

This chapter is fun, so I can't wait to get to it.

But not right now. Last chapter, I spent a hundred years getting my units outfitted better, so I'm a little burnt out.

This game is almost finished, just like 8 more chapters or something? Well, however many are left, I'm hyped for Gaiden! Love that game.

I gave Marth the Power Ring and Dragon Shield from the last few chapters, so he's actually good now. That should help out a lot when he gets the Falchion.

Why are Pericucks pretending people thought she was one of the worst units? It was Owain, Nyx and Severa. People were only wrong on Sev.

The power to murder anything you touch with a single blow like Effie. Or be a Dancer.

This is the cute daughter of my equally cute wife!

The thing with Peri is that she's statistically very solid but is never really "essential" at any point like others are, which is where the Makalov comparison comes from since Mac is solid too but at that point you have so many strong mounted units that he's not needed.

Silas is essential in early to mid, Niles is essential for pretty much the entire thing including endgame, Gunter is essential, etc.

It's what causes her to rank decently but somewhat lower than other units on most lists.

>How does that make Pieri bad specifically?

I didn't say she was bad. She's still solid and definitely leagues ahead of losers like Laslow/Benny/Odin/Mozu etc. I was just pointing out something commonly said against her which is true.

>saved art of this and another obvious FeMui!Rhajat because I was low on art

Do you feel the need to comment on anything that involves Tharja/Rhajat?

Keaton, Severa and Benny are better than her.

So this is your wife's daughter?

>False
She can contribute in combat even on Lunatic and thanks to her good weapon ranks she can actually wield something strong. Her personal is indeed good if Azura sings her, but thanks to it she also deals free +2 damage during dual attacks. How is that false?

She's nothing compared to Charlotte, for example, who can't do jack in her own recruitment chapter and would be among the worst units in Conquest if she wasn't a pair up buddy for Xander.