>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC:
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/26748
youtube.com/watch?v=yGbyp1Z9fLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Friendly reminder that if you do nothing but running R1 with the washing pole you should kill yourself

post dragons

socks a best

a comfiest

>he likes having sweaty feet

reminder that broken straight sword is broken as fuck

Cosplay FC still going. Put your signs I want to play.

Doesn't time travel technically exist in this universe? Why not find a way to go back into a converging timeline and kill Gwyn before he can link the fire?

why dont u just parry it :^) noob

>Lvl 60 +6
>Good amount of Darkmoon summons since the patch
>Lvl 100 +10
>No summons at all

Just give me the fucking Blue Eye Orb reeeeee

What the hell it isn't even infused
I'm not letting myself live this down

Daily reminder that the best weapon in the game doesn't always hit the hardest nor has invisible hitboxes.
Sometimes it just has everything you need.

>BLOODBORNE
Fuck you

guyra a best

Is anyone here actually going to be playing this game after overwatch comes out?

If you have enough time to suck your own dick Lorian your brother needs it more.

Shut up faggot.

This game sux

not everyone is getting overwatch

For at least a week or two until I get bored of overwatch and decide to make another twink.

I probably wont.

What is overwatch?

>shilling overwatch here

Stop it this isn't /lolg/

why wouldnt they?

b-but why interrupt the fight friends
it was even going well!

>playing:
>overratedwatch
>mobas
>clones of bad games

>people can only play 1 game at a time

>Man feet girl
lmao

Eternal reminder that the two hit staggering system is shittier than DaS1 poise purely because of execution.

Any time you get hit, you stagger, and you either need to mash B/Quickstep for when you regain your stance or you need to be hit AGAIN.

But the problem is that it only counts for one enemy at a time, meaning that if another enemy hits you before the first one hits again then the game will stagger you for the second one.

Effectively meaning the first can hit you again without allowing you to move. Which in turn means that the second enemy can stunlock you again.

This process makes it impossible to escape sometimes and it's why weapons with quick attacks can be a problem if the wielders have numbers over you.

>snorewatch

No

I'll be playing warcraft

some people arent interested in fps games
theres also not anything special for playing at launch so can just hold off and see how it really pans out

I'd totally cosplay Lothric if they had his spells.

>pretty bad at PvP
>start Sorcery game
>rueing the walk between Pontiff and Anor Londo
>mfw I start nuking Aldrich Faithful with Homing Soulmass and Great Magic Weapon at 60 INT without realizing it would be so effective
IS THIS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO RID THE WORLD OF SUCH MONGRELS

yeah because washing pole has so many other great moves like

Guyra sounds cooler than Kalameet. Also
>cut Kalameet's Tail
>get some shitty log of coal instead of Dark Slayer

I was just going to harass you with dung pies and "hey"s but it then turned into a free for all in which I once again died to a broken straight sword
help

backstep R1 :^)

The past probably can't be changed.

>shitty flavor flav of the month game that will be forgotten within the year
>costs full price too
No thanks.

>full price
>only $40

It's 40 if you don't want skins.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/26748

r8 my lv100 lucky waifu build

I'm going to fucking kill you

>people still have faith in blizzard

>costs full price
I'm not defending posting Overwatch shit in /dsg/ but you're retarded if you think $40 is full price.

>Blessed weapon
What a shitter
Lemme guess, your "joke" build is sl120, right? Because you just HAD to have all those HP and stamina softcaps and all that extra flat defense on your "haha look at me it's just a joke" """""build""""" right?

Kill yourself, Ley.

>Storm Ruler

ok, is there any kind of anything I can do to get rid of all these extra copies. it's annoying to be stuck with 6 of these fucking things.

I'm going to be playing both and there's nothing you can do to stop me senpai

wait overwatch isn't free to play like dota 2?
what the fuck was blizzard thinking

they must be consciously aware that NOBODY is going to be playing this game a year from now and thus its more profitable to cash out now than to try MTX

Store them at the bonfire

The beta was fun.

>no Gough arrow right through his dinky wing
SHIT

it's because he was cut from the base game to use in DLC.

i'm sure they planned to have both seath and guyra in the game dropping their respective swords, but it didn't pan out in time.

>Mangrub buff bleed build
Enjoy anyone who can recognize your shenanigans fucking you over a barrel, sexually.

Good luck, I'm behind 7 phantoms

>casters need to learn how to aim spells without the assistance of lock on
>casters have to make sacrifices in builds to get damage
>melee qualitys can just run up and mash R1 like a brainless chimp and get better results

Why does anyone ever bother being a caster

Okay so im at 40 str, 20 dex
What are some good, fast weapons that i can use or infuse?

DUDE

I just saw PraisetheSun ravioli step from stand-still. I've been trying that since release to no avail. How the hell do you ravioli step this time around?

lucky/10

>nobody is going to be playing this game a year from now
that's what people said about heroes of the storm

>he goes to 120 to softcap aimlessly
Not Ley but

32 vitality and 27 vigor here
fug off

No thanks I've already played TF2 once.

Drop them

Prime rule 34 fodder.

Even if it's a well-made game I'm sure the community will be absolute cancer (if it isn't already).

Mangrub staff doesn't work with buffs. It's bugged.

what?

A subpar cartoonish shooter trying to ride off the coattails of both TF2 and mobas.

You finalized your damage stats without having a single weapon in mind?

Does Shield of Want and Medicants staff need to be currently equipped to get their bonuses or do you still get the effects from having them as your secondary?
Also is there a way to counteract Symbol of Avarice's health loss?

in two years it will be as dead as HoTS is

it's +9 because I can't be fucked to use a slab either

blessed weapon is there as a joke you fucking nigger

did i kill you with this btw

overwatch is shit

I do have ideas, but theyre sub par. I want more options

PTS called it a "reverse backstep", so you may have heard it by that name. The first guy to post a video about it called it a "ravioli step", so that's what I've stuck with.

ravioli step is the silly absurd name for a trick from DaS1 where you manually control which direction you backstep without actually turning to face away from that direction. It allowed you to backstep forward while facing forward and other neat little things.

Very useful in DaS1 and Bloodborne.

SoW and Mendicant Staff need to be equipped and in use, you can use Princess Ring for minor HP restoration but otherwise no.

>blessed weapon is there as a joke you fucking nigger

What's the joke?

what is that build? just confused by the blessed weapon etc.

weird, i haven't heard of it.

How does it work?

how long would it take to farm evangilists for spiked mace on a new character

is it a rare drop, haven't seen it drop on 3 of my playthroughs, even on the luck build

>141 flat defense
Holy fuck it's true
SL120 shitter detected
Jesus fuck I didn't think you fags actually existed outside of reddit and twitch circlejerks.

They need to be actively equipped. And Aldrich's Sapphire, Sun Princess's Ring and Ring of the Evil Eye do a decent job if you're rapidly taking down enemies. You'll still need to rely on Estus eventually, but by then you should've killed enough enemies for it to refill by 1.

I tend to get whatever I'm farming pretty quickly with avarice/sages sword/gold ring/gold coin

Basically you just hit backstep then immediately tilt the stick in the opposite direction you want to move it.

Name a weapon other than the Burial Blade that used the Ravioli Step.

For the record this is part challenge, part actual question. I can't think of any.

i buff it before a fight to fuck around because it looks silly on a broken straight sword

i don't actually buff it for the fight you prancing lala homo man

but seriously who are you and did i kill you with it, because if you're seriously going to call me a tryhard with this then you're seriously in need of some help

Yes look how alive this game is, it's right below a dead game known as starcraft 2.

I have 176 flat defense at sl99 and if I had NG+ rings I'd have a good 3-500 more hp than I do now

Didn't the backstep in DaS1 have iframes though?

I wasn't the other guy you were replying to, I just don't quite see the hilarity in casting Blessed Weapon

>/dsg/
>not reddit

But right below its Uncharted 4.

What? It's not tied to a weapon, it's literally just a backstep

>blue babies get nothing for killing reds in their own world

What's the point?

youtube.com/watch?v=yGbyp1Z9fLQ

>SL120 shitter detected
It's like you're new here. Welcome to /dsg/.

also see did i meme on you with my """""""""""""joke""""""""""""" build

HoTS is as dead as blizzard games get. even D2 is more alive.

they went pants on the head retarded with hero balance and everyone stopped playing

In DaS1, you could buffer the direction of a backstep during the startup of the animation, so you start up a backstep facing one direction, input another durection during the startup, and then actually backstep in the opposite of the direction that you inputted, rather than the one you were facing.