/drg/ - DanganRonpa General Best Pair Edition

Last Thread Last thread hit image limit!

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

>Veeky Forums League Info and FAQ. Due by the 25th or sooner.
pastebin.com/XJHUfJs9

Other urls found in this thread:

drsorter.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeUWTQVeU
epicmafia.com/lobby#?id=292
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gross

Class 78 bishies

the fuck is this faggot shit?

Disgusting

Never create another thread again CxT user

>tfw no AE PC version

trap imposter when?

based CxT

Have hope, DR1 and 2 have sold well, i think we are going to get DRAE, a port cant be that expensive

It's enough that you post stupid shit in the thread and now you want to try with this OP image?

I am just gonna keep coming back with more y'know.

I don't like the OP image either but did we really need to make another thread

Now we've got two conflicting ones

Fuck off. We're not starting this thread war bullshit in /drg/

So which thread are we using now that some idiot decided to make another one?

Ibuki!

The other one will probably be deleted, janitors leave up the one that was made first when removing duplicate threads.

Really, thanks ibukifriend.

If only you posted a better OP image, CxT user.

You ruin everything

Leon being there is so unexpected

One thread needs to be deleted holy shit this is the most cancerous things a general can do.

if the genders were reversed, i believe that chihiro, taka, gundam, and teruteru would be best girls

You know, someone was asking the group to make a new thread for awhile there and nobody bothered making one. I don't think anybody has a right to complain about what images CxT uses while making the new thread when they were unwilling to make it themselves. Anyone who feels this strongly about the the OP should be sure to make the thread first next time instead!

Listen, its just a image, and you people fling shit at each other for less than that, its not the end of the world.

Also, i have made threads before, i just felt like posting this.

CxT user are you literally autistic

Definitely. We don't need anymore cringeworthy OP images

Let this be a lesson to you lazy faggots.

Sad they're the only guys from their class who get valentine's stuff

yeah that was me. I even said we don't want two competing threads, but I guess we got that anyway.

I can't really criticize though. I should've just made the thread myself instead of trying to get yall to do it.

drsorter.tumblr.com/
drsorter.tumblr.com/
drsorter.tumblr.com/

anybody down for one of these, haven't seen this on /drg/ in a while though it's all over /v/ threads

utopia more like ujokia

That mom has a huge neck.

>No Maizono in sight

Just living the dream

>forgetting naegi
pleb

Maizono is at the other thread's OP, you better help us keep this boat afloat.

>mfw I have but only one picture of Sayaka

Enjoy, Kuwata-San.

Just....

Complete the following sentence:

>A [BLANK] a day keeps the despair away

Naegi.

>A rub off.

kuwata-kun might make a cute girl

I am having trouble understanding the tv screen above Sayaka.

>Dangan Coliseum
>2v2 tag battle system
>some special combinations of members can perform a tag attack

Which ones? Go nuts
Bonus points if you can describe it

Why are there two threads?

That's Mondo. He wanted to be a carpenter.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP MAIZONOOOOO

Why not!

>Why are there two threads?

Someone didn't like this one.

CxT made a thread, people are upset for some reason.

Danganronpa Eyes of Heaven

Syo - Mondo

Mondo grabs a bloke, then spins in a giant swing, and Syo hit the person in the face with its Scissors

how can a character named soda be so thirsty?

Mondo plus Mukuro recreates the motorbike scene in IF.

The Twin Blade of Hope

Makoto and Izuru

Makoto is slashing away with his golden sword as Izuru looks on bored. But Makoto trips on his shoelace before dealing the final blow but before the enemy fights back, Izuru finishes them off with a quick slash to the gut

>Male souda is thirsty

Makes sense, if she was a girl, she would be wet.

That sounds similar to Jotaro and Joseph super from EoH

Really? I'm not a Jojofag so I wouldn't know. Do you have a clip of the move ?

Who would a fem Souda?

>girl
>suddenly so much ore likeable

I'm not too thrilled either with the op image either, but we don't have to be petty about it. We're going to have to use this as a warning to not let it happen in the future.

Mondo and Kiyotaka with two variations

With Mondo in the lead Ishimaru would power up Mondo with encouragement, letting him deal more damage.
With Ishimaru in the lead, he would issue an order on the opponent and they would have to do it, if they get it wrong Mondo would swoop in and hit them for disobeying.

I wouldn't even if he was a guy. Second worst boy.

Its not really that similar but you can spot a being a bit close to each other.

7:40 of the video

The difference is that Joseph pulls a fakeout instead of botching it like Naegi

youtube.com/watch?v=pRpeUWTQVeU

rule63 danganronpa
list the girls in order from best to worst

Wait, you mean the boys turned girls or the girls now turned boys?

>best

Chihiro :^)

boys into girls

Oh shit I just saw it and it does look similar to what I had in mind honestly even to the part where Makoto goofed although the enemy was about to strike him and kill him but Izuru intercepted it at quick speed

Oh and same user but now I wanna go check out Jojo. Shit looks hilarious

You may wanna avoid /a/ threads about the series.

They are as keen to spoil shit as people here spoil the plot.

Makoto and Hajime

Both of them fire Truth Bullets from all angles before uniting together and saying "No that's wrong"

Monokuma and Monomi

Monomi attempts to use her Magic Stick on the enemy before Monokuma enters from out of nowhere grabbing Monomi by the feet and swinging her around into the enemy like Bowser in SM64

Yeah wasn't planning on going there. I know certain threads will ruin the plot for newbies

Lovers Of The Hero: Maidens' Fury

Kyoko and Sayaka

Sayaka starts playing a song that has the enemy captivated and distracted as Kyoko sets up many traps at quick speed and the moment the music ends, the bombs and traps go off killing the opponent with Sayaka cheering and Kyoko smirking at the damage.

Hope and Despair

Makoto and Junko

Makoto is filled with white aura while Junko is filled with black aura. It would seem they're going to fight each other but seeing the opponent get in the way, they decide to team up with Makoto fitting many hope bullets at the opponent with Junko summoning some huge Monokuma doll to shoot one grandAddy despair bullet that wipes away the remaining hope bullets and the opponent as well.

would you like junko if the ultimate hope instead of the ultimate despair?

*if she was
wow, i can't type

Nah. Hope is overrated

I would have liked it that way.

Many people seem to not take female villains seriousely, but dislike when the MC is somewhat dense.

Maybe a inversion would be fine, if they kept their personalities.

A wacky heroic Junko who does not shut the fuck up about hope and Makoto talking about despair like a straight faced telemarketer.

I wouldn't have much of a problem with it.

The Prince and the Problem

Togami and Toko/Syo

Togami transforms Toko into Syo and Togami hacks away with Syo as backup until both go for the final blow

Athlete's Bond

Aoi and Sakura.

Sakura throws Aoi, who delivers a roundhouse to the opponent's face. Then Sakura charges in as Aoi falls back and strikes the opponent with a mighty punch.

Cash Connection

Chihiro and Togami

Chihiro presses buttons of his laptop, causing many strings to wrap around the enemy, and Togami causes money to rain from the sky, smothering the opponent.

Kyoko and Makoto,

Not really what to call it but it involves Kyoko telling Makoto what to do while he is wearing a dog collar and a muzzle in a gimp suit.

>Move bitch, get on the fray

I think lapdog or doggie style its better tho.

Childhood Companions

Makoto and Sayaka

Makoto strikes once with his katana, then Sayaka slashes with her kitchen knife. They keep up this tempo until Sayaka trips up Makoto, causing him to fall with his blade slashing into the opponent for the final blow. He picks himself up off the ground and Sayaka apologizes while giggling.

Big Bang Chiaki - Chiaki and Chihiro

Chihiro presses some keys on laptop, Chiaki grows Godzilla sized and step on the opponent before yawning, except we got a Godzilla roar instead.

He was such a nice bear

DanganMafia oldfag here, had 20 tokens sitting around collecting dust so I figured I'd put them to good use. Lobby is up if anyone is interested. I'm pretty lax so do whatever you want really.

epicmafia.com/lobby#?id=292

I dunno how to play, but here i go

So how does this work?

I suggest visiting the "learn" tab and reading up on all the roles. If you have questions about specific roles or mechanics, feel free to message me. I've been on the site for a couple years now and know all the important bits. When in doubt, visit the Main or Sandbox lobbies and test a few of the more organized games there for practice. Hopefully, if we get enough people interested, we'll get to that point. For now, not so much.

Well, i think a first game would appreciated so we get to know how it works. first hand experience.

I have a basic 7 player game open for anyone who shows up.

Haven't played Mafia in a long as time hope i'm not to rusty

Can the people who died on the island really be saved?
Which one was the corpse fucker?

Perhaps if they reboot the simulation somehow, they can do Dangan Island without the survivors or something.

Assuming the corpse got fucked, general consensus say gangbang.

They are braindead user

Tomboys get a freepass for anything they could do

Just make a new one them

Every waking moment of my life, I want to protect and love Chiaki Nanami, the ultimate Gamer Waifu! I want to feed her kind words about how good an example she is to other gamers and make her bed every day with fresh linen so she sleeps in pure comfort. I want to always make sure that I'm there to press the snooze button on her alarm clock for her and gently coax her awake when she wants to finally get out of bed. Then I'll clean her entire game collection every week and make sure that all her discs are always in their proper case and repair every scratch in each and every CD she owns. I'll buy her every Video Game OST she likes and always keep spare controllers and memory cards for her to use if even one single button begins to stick!

And I'll make sure to buy her foreign consoles and games for every game that people refuse to localize! Like Tetris the Grandmaster 3: Terror Instinct! I'll always upgrade her gaming PC with the latest graphics cards and solve all of her driver issues that she could possibly have!

Then, I'll help her play through every Dating sim there ever was, and I'll help her learn how to beat them on her own, ensuring that she has the social skills fitting for a wonderful young lady like her!

But that's not all! I'll also satisfy her curiosity about the world! If she is confused about something and asks me how something works, I'll answer her to expand on her knowledge! I'll make sure she understands what love is! When she understands what love is, I'll also cuddle with her every night until we drift asleep so she feels safe!

I always interpreted the descriptions to be about the final five.

Owari experienced starvation, Kuzu took Junko's eye, Sonia had her parents sacrificed, Souda forced people into suicide and mowed them down with a machine gun, and then Hinata, as Izuru, hate-fucked Junko's corpse.

>she sees your ahoge

Why do all the dangan protags have defective hair genes?

>Superior hair genes
ftfy
Ahegao are literally ESP

She wasn't always like that

How do I get an ahoge?

Anyone else wanna play the mafia game?