pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC:
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

I want to hug Beatrice

Bored as hell, and off of work for today.

Anyone wanna co-op through SotFS (PC), or DS3 (PS4)?

First for dark souls 2 wasn't a bad game

Soul of Cinder has access to GMB.
What a silly thing to have though.

Why has no one commented on how wrong it is for Anri to change genders. FROM is giving the finger to homosexual face stabbing marriage.

Does he actually use it or is it a CE-only thing?

IF YOU ARE AN ADLRICH

YOU ARE A GANKING SHITHEAD, THAT IS YOUR WHOLE PURPOSE, THAT IS WHY THIS COVENANT EXISTS, STOP TREATING INVASIONS LIKE HONOUR DUELS YOU RETARD

WASTED TWENTY MINUTES OF MY LIFE CHASING DOWN A ROLL SPAMMING HOST PUMPING OUT SUMMONS AS HE WENT BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING AN HONOURABLE COOL GUY.

Alright trade user, I'll drop you the shield, but I think that's the best I can do.

It never ends.

>Why has no one commented on how wrong it is for Anri to change genders

There is full tumblr of this shit.

friendly reminder to always black crystal out when a darkmoon is summoned

Yes. I decided to try and kill them both. They got separated though, I dunno why Anri just suddenly walked backward and let Horance fight midway. I killed Horance, then this happened,

Why are we still including bb in our op? They have their own general...

Is there a trick to hardswapping rings in this game? It was much easier in DS1

can someone explain why memezakis faggot ass thought hosts needed fucking seeds on top of invaders prioritizing into ganksquads, and way of blue existing

i mean i think that was fucking enough disadvantages already

all weapon classes*

Christ I can't type for shit.

Cry more bitchnigga.

friendly reminder to all darkmoons to always feel no remorse in ganking red shitters

Press start and it auto closes your inventory.

WAAAAH WHY CANT I HONOR DUEL NEW PLAYERS WITH MY TWINK CHARACTER

Why is PvP in the Souls games popular? The entire series has some of the worst netcode available in a modern day game.

Anything is appreciated. Cliff underside, pass is dsgtrade. Place a red sign

When you fight them at the halfway fortress, potentially in Firelink as well, if either of them die the other gives up fighting. Not news.

>Horance
>Horance

found the literal cooping subhumans that think they are good at videogames

Ok what the fuck, pre-patch NO ONE ever used Dragonslayer Greataxe, now everyone is using it. This is some bullshit because that's my weaponfu

CE-only.

Turns out you can give yourself the fireball from the Demon Ghru.

I just wish you could game the system by changing your gender mid-way through. The idea of living out the rest of your life having hollowed lesbian sex with female Anri as she tries to get over her issues of losing Horace is pretty hot.

I just meant more that it's start, A, down, down, down, A, right, A, Start

It was easier in 1 because you could use RB almost simultaneously with start, then if I recall it was just up and left to get to the rings.

The three separate downs throws me off moment hard

Tried free-aiming and hitting her in the face. Nothing happened.

Is it one hit or is there a damage threshold?

someone needs to pass the memo to these guys that caestus is not an overpowered parry tool at all

[strange demon noises]

>You shouldnt use game mechanic because one user doesnt like it

Post your face when;
>you kill a hosts three passworded phantoms
>you make the host run like a bitch
>you kill the host as his buttbuddies respawn

Also does anyone have that picture of the guy at the feminist rally with that massive smile on his face while they all scream at him? There is a souls version when it's a red phantom that just killed the host who is surrounded by a million white and yellow phantoms. Does anyone have that?

Picture related. I just need the souls variant.

Even Horace?

Is it possible to have someone drop all the rings needed for the Master of Rings achievement?

If I'm not using any item discovery items, how long can I expect to be farming for the BKGS in Farron Keep?

Because after killing him upwards of 14-15 times I got his chest twice and boots once.

you won't be feeling any remorse at all because i will have already black crystal'd out ;)

Hornace the Hunshed, Anrni of Astnora.
Sirrnis of the Sunnless Realmns.

>Is this your vagina?
>Little to the left
>Here?
>How are you having this much trouble?
>You've got like 60 creases down here!

what are some good early melee weapons that when crystal infused scale well with int? i have the Dark Sword but that's 11 levels out of my way

>weapon get's buffed
>people start using it
Why are you surprised or upset?

The fact that other people use it doesn't hurt your ability to enjoy it.

If PC just Google ringscript dcropt das3 and should be 3rd or 4th result
If ps4 start x down4 x ring you want start

That's what happens when the only better greataxe gets nerfed.

Converting emotionally vulnerable women to lesbianism is my fetish.

I've farmed the entire armor set from that one twice and never saw him drop the sword. I'm not even sure if he can.

Does the Ceaseless Discharge cheese not work if you die/bone out, then come back and just wait at the fog gate after entering the arena? I did that and he came up to me but only hit me with his ranged attack instead of getting close enough to go off the edge.

Bullshit, I saw people using it all the time before. Hits like a fucking truck and is about as fast as one.

What kind of stat distribution does a Pyromancer need? Is 40/40 int/fai needed, or can it sit lower?

It will take a while, but black knight farming isn't the worst shit in the game to try and farm by far

Sorry user, I don't have anything to trade after all. I figured you were speaking of a different shield, my bad for wasting your time. Hope you get what you need though.

>think i'm done playing Dark Souls 3 for now
>open menu
>Quit Game
>brief pause
>havok
>from software
>Connecting to the Dark Souls 3 server...
>Ashen Ones, an update will be available April 28th
>Quit Game
>brief pause
>finally done

>you are punished for ALT+F4 to not go through this long process

you need to trigger an animation, i think he uses a claw to draw something out of his chest

People have been using it since the patch FUGS got nerfed, your weaponfu is a slut.

Yeah, it only works the first time, and even then only if you aggro him by grabbing his sister's clothes set. It's not cheese. It actually is a feature.

Yeah, you have to run back to the corpse, then back to the gate.

Dcropt? I can't find anything

>looking at souls art
>see Black Knight Art
>fucking hell that looks so fucking good
>man, I wanna make a Black knight Cosplay
>get in game
>black Knight set looks shit
>the helmet makes your head tiny, and look like a stupid ant
fug

Th for dick-ass thiefing

Even worse than farming for Proof of a Concord Kept?

It's alright. I'm asking for charity so it's not like I'm expecting to get everything. Or anything

>quit game
>havok
>alt +f4
>no problems

user.

The "hand" that he uses to jump at you and grab the ledge is normally wrapped around his chest. He pulls it out when you first steal the hemmed set, and will do so again if you run around by the altar its own in subsequent reloads. It can be finicky sometimes, but he won;t pull the hand out unless you approach the altar, and won;t kill himself unless it's out.

The fire effect from the big fire demons makes for a really strong torch.

converting sexually confused guys to fags is my fetish.

t. tranny
>sipping when you've denied them sippies
scummy as fuck, i love it.

why does an aldritch invading never cause dorkmoons to spawn even though they're rivals?
why did he think dorkmoons would rather wait around to be summoned instead of actively invade the guity?
why aren't dorkmoons prioritized to help solo hosts?
why are they're 2 covenants that do the exact same thing, that are both reliant on the host being in WoB?
why can't they just be more clear about mechanics like poise so we don't need to waste time testing shit?
why does 30 faith slb only give 130 damage when you can just use resins for 100? (30faith slb gave 309 damage in ds1)
why does warmth require faith when faith builds could just use miracles? why 2 slots? why doesn't it scale with pyro?
why the fucking limit on items like lloyds and arrows?
why can you trade boss weapons but not boss souls?
why can you trade NG+ rings to NG saves?
why can't you trade upgrade mats when you'd still need the pre-requisite coals anyway?
why did they think 50 magic buffing items/ rings were a good idea? it makes the game impossible to balance and FORCES you to use all of them.
why did they think 60 faith/ int (40/40 for pyro) cap was a good idea?
why is vit a thing when it's only needed by str builds?
why was FUGS nerfed week 1 but KO-stunlock weapon art combos still exist today?
why do you have to re-find ashes and coals in NG+?
why is the invasion range only 10% down in addition to weapon memory? it's going to kill online longevity
why are you locked out of the archives when you skip to lothric castle? you'd still need the remains of the other lords before fighting soul of cinder
why did they increase the fp cost of chaos orb by 1/3 when not even 5% of the player base is a pyro? why not just lower damage but increase scaling?
why was from so fucking lazy when it came to greathammer weapon arts?

>Tfw you read your opponent like an open book
Parry baiting is a fun but dangerous game.

Quick question from a guy avoiding spoilers

Patches never showed up in my game but I saw him removing the onion armor when I was invading someone, onion dude is in a well and I can't get him out.

Any ideas on how I could make patches show up?

Also, whats the ideal lvl for PVP

>Ludleth implies giving the Firekeeper eyes is a bad idea
>the item description implies it's a bad idea
>there's a warning confirmation asking if I want to give her the eyes
>stare long and hard
>fuck it
>music immediately changes
Whoops

Well. Sucks that he instakilled me from full health with an AoE the first time I tried to do it.

pls don't bully

Though that's interesting he stops fighting too if you kill Anri, I thought he was mindless and didn't really give a shit about Anri. I mean, he gives a shit in a "loyal dog" sort of way.

30/30 is what most people run. I think it hits a pretty rough cap after that.

I want to throw lightning too so I'm aiming for 20/40. Not much worse damage, but lightning.

Lorian's GS or Twin Princes' GS?

do you mean like this

did you actually inflict toxic or was that just poison

Ah shit can he actually not even drop it? Does anyone know for sure? I really don't want to be wasting my time here, I can wait until later for an enemy that's guaranteed to drop it.

It's the only weapon in this game that even remotely resembles what I need for my current cosplay.

>shes totally up for it
>completely into it
>it leads to the 2nd best ending

You know that tower up form/behind firelink that you need a key for? Try going up that elevator, then coming back down

60-70 for invasions, 80-120 for meta
just kill her, man. No really

>hornet ring
>gotthards
kekek

Did it on a mage character of mine. No idea how I managed to pull it off as well, as I missed the damn soul geyser, ran out of mana, and ran out of ashen estus.

no i'm way faster than that

Buy the 20k key from kike lady. Alternatively, LOOK UP THE FUCKING WIKI.

>havel's greatshield and dark sword

remind me why people level to 120?

>why can't they just be more clear about mechanics like poise so we don't need to waste time testing shit?
what part of working as intended do you not understand? ;)
sorrny.

>Invaded by dark spirit Smough
Oh boy, Havel will have a fun time.

6 seconds in the cloud of this bad puppy

because you see more greatshield + dark sword shit at SL 80

>sorrny

God damn it I chuckled.

I can see why they cut it, he looks really, really stupid.

>tfw i fucked up and wanted a character for actual real invasions of pve players and leveled too high and only get epic meta shitter ganksquads

Best place to farm sunlight medals at sl 78?

I think I got it off him once and sold it

I think all black knights can drop their weapons

Which reminds me, there's only two fucking kinds of black knights in the game

this is the kind of player that makes pvp shit, the kinda person that sits around in ganksquads summoning a player at a time to gank. why are players so afraid of losing? im speaking of the host btw

>what part of working as intended do you not understand? ;)

>go through the trouble of telling the community that it's working fine but it's more situational.
>don't bother mentioning what it does.
what other company would do this?

heh, i'll c-cuck that guy out of his concord :-)

Don't worry my friend. Now you get to turn the lights down low and enjoy probing your waifu's colon for an endless eon.

Lorian's is pretty great, if you don't mind UGS.
Twin Princes' is sweet, but it's quickly becoming a meme weapon.

>yfw Soul of Cinder shoots a giant laser

I have like 50 of those from farming hollow gems
Guess I'll try it out

I'm assuming you need to meet the requirements to use the weapon art though

>what other company would do this?
Nintendo and Smash 4.

Thanks FROM.