/owg/ Overwatch General

SORRY! SORRY! Im sorry sorry....
>edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Flockmod
flockmod.com/owg

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>Pharah "Mission Statement" Comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/pharah-mission-statement

>"Hero" Animated Short
youtube.com/watch?v=cPRRupAM4DI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=am7vbZVT3cI
onlywat.ch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for toblerone best class

Would you fuck a robot, /owg/?

What was the G2A meme people were talking about?

Was it extra cheaper or just a scam? Like the codes start rolling out after the release day and not on pre-buy shit?

habib

Agreed

this will happen to you if you dont post a picture resembling your favorite hero

or just post booty

>tfw ordered retail to save a few pounds and it hasn't been shipped yet.

What did I do...

Get off my lawn.

>this will happen to you if you dont post
Pfft, yeah right
>Chair makes a horrible creaking noise

you mean autistborne aka borneautist.

Aloha Snackbar

Would you shit on the same designated street as Symmetra, /owg/?

Has anything new or interesting been said at the launch event?

Like I need an excuse

Lets try again.
Guess the phrase that's being depicted in this work of art

>people Unironically shipping my wife with people who are not me
Mercy is not for sexual she is pure please exclude her from you lewd posting.

If I played the beta have I already preinstalled the game?
Or will I need to download additional stuff when it launches?

post best husband

Cucked to death

Sombra confirmed, some concept designs shown

It's important to specify, because it's the human likeness that actually attracts people to the machine. The empathy we have developed due to our social nature as a species, which allows us to instill human likeness or even character to other species or even objects, allowing sexual attraction or even love towards these things.

Got a patch yesterday, so additional stuff I guess

If your battle.net launcher says 'play' for overwatch, then you're fine. Unless there's a patch between right now and the launch.

>The coke sponsored cinema launch event turned out to be absolute crap
>Didn't show anything new about the game, just the YouTube videos
>The interview with devs sucked and they only talked about how they made the CGI for the shorts, nothing new about the game
>The "exclusive swag" promised was literally an Overwatch branded cup. They still had to pay for the soft drinks at the venue

Phew, I dodged a bullet there

>big bucks

even heard of outsourcing? It's pajeet and ivan shilling for couple of bucks

ATTACK COMMENCES IN 13 HOURS

Poor Pharah, she has to deal with so many people being creeps about her girlfriend :(

ITS OUT

Jokes on you I don't even use an office chair

I got a patch yesterday but it was pretty small, I do have the play option and can all but connect to the server so I think I'm fine, or at lest up to date.
It's not long now boys!

Amen.

I want to protect that belly

Guess I should be lucky I'm fat and have to buy high quality office chairs because the cheap shit breaks in less than a year.

This wait is killing me I want to die.

>Launch eminent
>Still plagued with below average players that think heroes like Mei are OP

It's a sad shame, but I guess since the game isn't really out yet they have some excuse.

Reminder that if you died to a Mei that froze you these heroes would have killed you even faster

-McCree
-Pharah
-Reaper

So yeah, MEI SO OP LOL

Why is he so perfect and deliciously lewd, /owg/?

I hate being a poorfag sonybro right now. Just looking at the beta sitting on my xmb knowing I can't get it tomorrow

Cry for me

She's not OP she's obnoxious and not fun to play agains't.

youtube.com/watch?v=am7vbZVT3cI

that skin alone is worth the Origins version

She's very fun to play against, it's like reverse the floor is lava

SHIT'S COLD

AND IT'S CHASING YOU

This is the issue with Mei and Mccree. Being CCd is frustrating. Mei's wall and iceblock make her even more frustrating. Playing against her doesn't feel particularly satisfying.

No one is fun to play against when you get killed by them. Get over it, the game is catered to casuals enough as it is

in other words : git gud

Pharah is worst girl FYI

loving the skin, hating the weapon model

Wrong, "death comes". I was pretty proud of it myself. Here's another

She's also fat and there's nothing worse than fat. I bet she has high cholesterol and she's about to fucking have a stroke at any moment.

baitfags are not even trying nowadays.

wtf

COUNTDOWN

Stop being a bad player.
McCree's Flashbang is completely meaningless. You were going to die to the 420 damage Fan the Hammer

All the flashbang does is allow him to stop you from trading a hit with him before you died, it's a pre-emptive heal for him. He has literally nothing else to keep him up, he has no straight heal or advanced mobility, just the flashbang and the roll.

Put him up against any other offense character you stand there and shoot each other pure stats and he will kill the other hero first every time with a simple 420 damage body shot...that he can instantly reload.

Man i love this theme

Hands off my wife Pyramudslime.

>THAT FAT CUNT MEI JUST DID 190 TO ME WITH HER ICE SNIPER THING

looks like I found the genji player

How many times have you been b& for posting this?

Jesus fucking christ kill me now.

onlywat.ch/

>46200 seconds left

I wanna fuck that girl

>420
It doesn't
>Check
>It does

Whaaaaaaaaaaat the fuck

No wonder I could never kill him as Reaper first, I just got erased

Nothing better than qt absolute madmen

By the time I wake up I will be able to play again
My PC will be finished by the end of the week

The flashbang is absolutely meaningful against heroes who can counterplay the fan like Tracer, Mei, Genji, Reinhardt. The flashbang is bullshit against Reinhardt, you can aim it over his shield and stun him from in front while he's pressing right click.

McCree, Mei and Genji to some degree are probably the strongest duelists, not people you want to run into 1v1

McCree is probably the most well rounded of them though, he performs well in all roles and is a high priority target

no mijo, Ale is just a ninia

You're no bro of mine, consolefaggot.

This reminds me of my grandmother, who worked in such factories and later died due to asbestosis!

Haha!

IT'S HIGH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

>Mei will never sit on your face
Why live

el grande

Genji shreds Mei as long as you can aim and don't get close like a retard though.

Do waifufags never sleep?

Ay dios mio that reply

Not gonna lie
I got shivers from this
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
HYPE

Is Reinhardt necessary anytime you are on offense pay load? How the fuck do you leave the gates with out him?

Mccree is designed to be a mid range skirmisher focused on accurate gunplay with his flash/fan as defensive options since he lacks the mobility and escapes of assault heroes like Tracer, Genji, Reaper.

Unfortunately in practice the optimal way to play him isn't to be accurate, it's get in close and abuse the insane DPS of fan with the auto-reload roll and the control of flashbang.

This has the unfortunate side effect of making Reaper less viable, since Mccree is stepping on his niche of extremely high close range DPS.

Wouldn't be surprised if stunning Reinhardt over the shield got patched out on release.

>Not just jumping as Reinhardt so the shield eats the flashbang

Not to mention it is plain easier to hit someone with the flashbang since its area of effect is huge.

thanks man, I appreciate it

Reinhardt can just jump and block it or angle the shield up when a McCree is coming, I've done both to stop it.

>Tracer
Shouldn't be getting hit to begin with, you can outrange and maneuver him easily

>Mei
Is a bit of a gamble since if you close beyond maximum range with the L you can die, but if you stay at max range you got it, good McCrees will roll into the Mei though and make life difficult for them

McCree is meant to outright kill you if you are near him, he's working as intended. Other offense heroes have heals or maneuverability OR BOTH to help them stay up, he doesn't have either.

>Not Marie
Kill yourself

Post your face when you see Mei freezing your teammate and lining up a headshot

>cant even troubleshoot his own computer
KYS

>not troubleshooting your PC yourself
>not having a spare rig for testing parts
You did it to yourself, bro.

Proof that fatfags ruin everything

>Typical American cosplayer.

N O
O

He toke how many days to update your motherboard's BIOS and he can't replace your PSU or motherboard with any cheap spare parts to find out the problem.

He's rusing you. Hard. You got fucked in the ass for your ignorance.