/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QexRrOk.jpg
wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9.2
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75845/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waifus
lore
harmony

What is Anna's favorite lore?

feet lore

Certainly not.

Ayleids and Daedric

why are you in molag bal's shrine? isn't that cumtears' schtick?

Lore!

nothing to it, i just like how it looks

i want to lick cumtears' long hard thick schtick tbhbbqsmhfampai

same t b h

>Too tired to play videogames
>Mind running like an olympian so can't sleep
Post adventure

Is Cumtears the new Elanil now?

I'm actually uninstalling it. I got through the quests as a thief character even though every single dungeon was built with a "rush in and kill everything" playthrough in mind, and I prefer the non-lethal thief playthrough (nobody pays extra for those bandits anyway), but the last one got me seriously butthurt.
I had to either free an ex-bandit from his cell or keep him there, and:
1) I choose the "free him" option, he runs outside with no option to stop him, aggros every single fucking bandit in the fort
2) I choose the "keep him jailed" option and guess what? I still let him out and everything is the same
3) I decide to deal with the guards outside first and find out the door is locked, the lock can't be picked and that jailed guy who unlocks it doesnt have the key in his inventory.
Seriously had to stop playing there for a while.

Is Elanil that altmer made by Maxeen?

Yeah, Id really like to suck her cute dick and play with her balls tbf.

"tbf" = "to be fag"?

No, Culmtear is just a dickgirl you fuck on the side. You tenderly love Elanil while giving her a reacharound before sucking her cute femdick dry.

I don't remember /tesg/ being so gay. I mean, it was always kind of gay, but we have reached a new level of gay.

Fags have been the loud minority for quite a while now (at least in the "developed" countries)

They're the same type of teenagers that talk about all that filthy degenerate stuff that turns them on, yet would be disgusted by getting a blowjob in real life.

thw two or three adventurefags we have aren't here, try again later

what enb homie

Which waifu(s) would you adventure with? REAL adventure, the kind that has you walking to places and fighting monsters and getting dirty and injured.

hiw own which he won't release

Xidix, possibly one of Meara's waifus, and Aisling even though the follower is cannothave.

not even the effect.txt or enbeffect.fx files?

So is there a consensus on the whole uGridstoload shit?

Will Stable uGridstoload break my save or just cause crashes sometimes?

>Never played Falskaar
>See this last thread
>Now I'm definitely never playing Falskaar

>will the mod that stabilizes loading cells crash my game
>tranny.png

Ylfa is made for adventure. I adventure with her all the time! She hits really hard.

rip in piece then

>Best guess for this image: girl
>mfw even google is lying to me

>It was recently revealed that this mod has an unpatched issue with memory allocation that was discovered back in 2013. The author was aware of the issue, but never patched it and it has recently come to light again now. The issue is that the code by the mod actually calls the wrong memory functions, and doesn't actually plug into the game engines memory properly, which as a result can lead to memory corruption which can crash your game or start causing other problematic behavior. Memory corruption is not a skyrim specific problem, it can occur in other programs as well, but that doesn't make it any less problematic.

well shit

ugrids @ 7 is the most stable, anything higher than that and you're bon jovi

lewd dunmer

I'd just use her as my persnal cumdumpster after a long day of adventuring and fighting

cumtears, since she's fucking invincible.

It would be kinda cool to see the dwemer cat use the force
Or fuck around with Ra and maybe try on her hat

>flourish and grow
>two towns on an island and shitloads of bandits

Ira

Don't bother

What the holy hell is "UNP Jiggle", I've seen it in two different links and it's no bodymod I'VE ever heard of. Do they speak english in "UNP Jiggle"?

It's one of those pointless "looks exactly like UNP but you'll CTD because you don't have the obscure skeleton meshes installed :^)" bodies.

>tfw no lord gore and his overkill axe in skyrim

Heh, I managed to get two guards to fight each other just by drawing one guard past his holds border.

Oh boy. For that matter: what's even the point of making other conversions when UUNP is released? Are people just too pleb to stay up on the top-tier wai-fu techniques?

It's because the Pale Hold Guard is considered as a Stormcloak due to his faction, and because Whiterun sides with the Imperials, the game treats it as a Stormcloak soldier vs Imperial soldier.

Try it with a Dawnstar guard, I bet it won't work.

any loverslab mod guides out there? l can't get things to work out correctly

Because some people are too lazy to bother with UUNP, like me.

Go away, Notwez.
Nobody likes you.

So people will take all the effort to make single mesh-to-mesh conversions over and over, but not simply install UUNP and make a single conversion once that will work for literally everybody for the rest of skyrim modding and perhaps even beyond?

Yeah, makes sense.

Shes not a slut!

What sort of adventures would we go on if she was though?

Its not so much that the converters are lazy, its that end users are lazy and don't want to be bothered with bodyslide and everything.
Dunno man, she came second in my poll. Even beat out the original.

Anal exploration
vaginal cavity crusades
Oral operations

>Even beat out the original.

All you need to know is don't install a shitload of lewd mods.
Many of sex mods are bloatfest.

tru, I wish I had the original image of the LORD GORE tale

this will have to suffice, pic related

considering he won't release his own enb, I would like to know what his settings are to get such a nice thin letterbox; TV ENB is great and all but its letterbox is a bit too big.

>Its not so much that the converters are lazy, its that end users are lazy and don't want to be bothered with bodyslide and everything.
Fair enough, lemme tweak that then.

So people will take all the effort of begging a converters time to cater to their small gated community, and waiting for it to happen, instead of simply installing UUNP and even if they don't want to make a custom body just selecting the body preset they already use and thus allowing converters ues their manhours to cater to literally everybody regardless of their taste for the rest of the skyrim modding communities lifetime?

Yeah, makes sense.

Yeah, doesn't make much sense. Personally I don't mind whether its converted for the specific variant I have so long as it doesn't crash me. Lazy, but accepting.
I know right

Hmm... Which position should I use?

Oh yeah, can any of you guys tell me why Lyenne has a neck seam problem? I thought that all followers come with their own textures?
i.imgur.com/QexRrOk.jpg

l'm reading an ENB guide and it says you should disable Anisotropic Filtering if you have a nvidia.

Does this mean you have to actually select the DISABLE option in the nvidia panel or the CONTROLED BY APPLICATION (by enb l guess?)

show us the dick, slut

Can't do that just yet, the seam really ruined the shot.

Do a doggy pose with cumtears cumming and her orgasim face being really silly like on eye closed and tongue out.

Just disable AA and AF in the Skyrim launcher.

I don't know, those sound kinda like euphemisms for dirty stuff, user.

Shes good at finishing quests off and handling rods. You know like fishing rods.
And she loves cavern exploration.
Were you planning on doing any of that stuff?

Maybe shes missing a msn or something.

Any idea why the face portion of slavetats would be blank? Theres no dropdowns or anything under the face tab for me.

this

>tesg.txt

>Shes good at finishing quests off and handling rods. You know like fishing rods.
>And she loves cavern exploration.
>Were you planning on doing any of that stuff?
yeah and when we are done we can cuddle

>futa cumtears banging some literally who barbie
>not futa cumtears being dominated by Bee

dropped

>cumtears raping some old tesg follower

F O L L O W E R
O L L O W E R
L L O W E R
L O W E R
O W E R
W E R
E R
R

W H E N ? !
H E N ? !
E N ? !
N ? !
? !
!

This is what I found on her mod folder.

As for your problem, I think that it's because SlaveTats uses the same slot as the one on RaceMenu. If you're using three makeups/face overlays, then three slots on SlaveTats's face slot would be blank.

I mean, I have the same problem too and I'm not entirely sure what's causing it, but that's my guess.

All right... If I can't resolve this neck seam issue, would you like me to replace Lyenne with someone else?

I don't need to make Honey even angrier by lewding one of her waifus.

wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.9.2

There's a part in there that explains what you need to setup for Nvidia cards to work properly with ENB.

What are some heavy scripted mods you should avoid?

So many sex moxs, so little plugin space

The entire Catpile party
They've got a big tank, a mage, another mage, a rogue, somebody to cuddle, and lots of warmth.
Maybe its not such a good idea, one flame could end them- but whatevs, its got everything I need

Your mom's punanny

So if you get bodyslide there is no reason to install CBBE seperately right?

l'm wondering this too

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75845/?

i did thing nerds

>would you like me to replace Lyenne with someone else?
No, not really, tbqh I always feel dirty lewding someones waifu unless they said its ok.

Holy shit, I turned on the memory allocator patch and i went from having a crash/freeze every 20-30m to having a completly rock solid game.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

Wow what a fucking loser, endorsed.

Replace with a banana

honey? the fuck is honey's problem?

Replace with lewd dunmer's banana

>loser

m8 i just uploaded it to the nexus vs. the steam workshop version thats been up for years

dont go hollow friend

I sure trolled you lol

Well, some user said that the author has been away for more than two years, and it's very unlikely for them to return... So it's okay, right?

Any particular banana, or should I just use Bijin Taarie/Ordinary Women Elenwen?

I don't know, and I don't want to know why she hates me.

punch elf or lewd dunmer banana

...Is Brave okay with that?

Sir Knight.

What's the best combination of combat mods? I was looking around and saw one called Action combat but it wasn't being supported any more, is it still worth the download?

Wha?

Shoo shoo old meme, nobody likes you now.

I did some lewds with punch elf a long time ago and didn't get yelled at.

yeah im sure he said so before

I like him!

jesus christ what the fuck have I done

You sure have done'd it, alrighty.

You came to the wrong neighborhood