>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Attila mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications

>Warhammer
Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Dwarf POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Battle Magic Spotlight -- youtube.com/watch?v=B1p7d_nVBS8
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- youtube.com/watch?v=VKv4A0GA3Qw
First 15 Minutes of the Greenskins Campaign, SPOILERS INSIDE -- youtube.com/watch?v=5et0A5sDwtY
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Campaign Gameplay Streams (Greenskins, Dwarfs, Empire, Vampire Counts) -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/profile

dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMy_20OZYMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Lizardmen still not announced.

baneposting is cancer

The orcs cucked the world. Grimgor did!

So what happened to Karl Franz in the end times? did he do something badass?

Rolling once again

IF OUR DAIMYO IS TO BECOME SHOGUN

MILITARY RULER OF ALL JAPAN

Reminder that kislev got
>Encyclopedia page
>Unique voices
>Darren leak

Kislev will be playable

he died, sigmar took his body and personality

he became a big guy

>beastmen still not announced

Roll

For you

Got his ass handed to him a couple of times and deus ex machina'd his way out twice, literally; replacing interesting compelling character with boring sigmar

If that user is still after a key provide email.

He became Super Karl Franz

He morphed into sigmar and dueled with archaon

Tell me about Balthazar

Why does he wear the mask?

>youtube.com/watch?v=DMy_20OZYMM

I find it weird that they have to special mention the Empire's cavalry. Why did they do this? I mean, isn't the Empire more known for their versatility? Isn't cavalry more of a Bretonnia thing?

He went Super Saiyan and did the fusion dance with Sigmar, becoming Sigarl Framar, who had a power level high enough to fight Archaon.

Because gw hates bretonnia
>cavalry faction dont have the best cavalry unit

Its a complex cucking

Ass handed to him then bodycucked by Fagmar.

>becoming Sigarl Framar,
so they literally cucked KF. Fucking bullshit. Can't wait to make im a maxed out legendary Lord in game and have him beat Archaon himself

Lab explosion/he wanted it and did a ritual
Nobody really knows.

Of the launch factions the Empire probably have the most knightly tradition. Bretonnia surpass them yeah, but they aren't playable at launch.
VC also have better(the best) heavy cav but they're not in the roster at launch.

Why do zombies and skeleton get tired from running and fighting?

Because the summoners and necromancers controlling them get worn out.

>The orcs cucked the world. Grimgor did!
RTW Greek intro?

>tfw arch is waiting like all of us

In the BL book he has some alright character stuff before he gets Otto Glott'd. But yeah. Big super guys was the End Times design brief.

holy fucking shit guys, its coming out tomorrow...

I haven't wrapped my head around it yet.

not enough calcium and brains?

Yes.

Why don't the Empire just attack the vampires during the day?

shame that user never delivered on the 'over the grey mountains perhaps'.

So who would win in a straight up massed cav fight (ONLY CAV) Empire or Brettonia?

they have equal numbers...flying mounts (not dragons though) and demigryphs are allowed

Yes. Somebody's been posting an edit with their Aksum world conquest here for at least the last month I've returned here for.

why is this guy even famous?

His voice is annoying, his knowledge of the lore is laughable, he doesn't know shit about economy and DLC politics + whines about everything

Seriously, fuck that guy

Brettonia would win.

rooool

>CA enters random guy's stream
>he's too busy watching the game to notice
kinda cute

And then there's motherfucking Settra, who didn't need a mcguffin to boost his power level.

Settra who got so fucking pissed off at the chaos gods for even daring to suggest that he should serve them that he willed his body back and was last seen charging towards Khorne himself.

nice

yeah I was actually hyped for that

I've missed that somehow

I guess he was the only one doing warhammer lore videos around the time warhams got announced

arch a shit

TT depends almost entirely on who gets the charge, bretonnian edge.
In game probably Empire at the moment, Bretonnia's roster seems underpowered and unpolished right now.
Which is fine before they're fully released I guess.

Will Dwarf armies have OP spaghetti lines of thunderers?

Aksum cucked da world. Hataz did! He took an Aksum army to Britannia. There wuz NO ONE left to cuck, da wimmiz wuz his.

But Hataz is dead. His Empire is gone. And so we live in EVIL days. The bulls of Aksum have cucked each other instead of their proper enemies, those who ENVY the big Aksum cock.

Hataz must weep, if da dead weep. I would weep in his place, but I would also hope. Da world turns. What wuz may come again. Da fates still spin da web of men's lives. So now perhaps da gods wish Aksum to cuck again. Perhaps a new Hataz will become the bull, bring the BIG AKSUM COCK where there are LITTLE ROMAN BOYS. Recuck the world to a better place.

Perhaps.

>his knowledge of the lore is laughable
is this true? I keep hearing people itt saying that but I've learnt a lot from his vids and from what I've looked up myself it seems to be on point. please correct me if I'm wrong though since I'm not a warhammer fan, literally ionly started reading up on this stuf because of TW-WH

>wake up
>warhammer still not out

He died, and then Deus Ex'd as Sigmar

Boring ending for such a cool character

I really need to pee but Im in class and this teacher hates it when people walk out of her classroom.
what do /twg/?

Yes indeed.
As a KANGZ boii I found my favourite character actually done justice in the End Times. And I count myself lucky for it

faggot you can't hold your piss ? what are you ? a girl ?

just let it all out man, feels good

Just read up the armybooks fAm

He doesn't, he accidentally turned his face into gold

He's quite a big guy tho

Gw are massive chaosboos
What would you expect from the company that murdered valten FOR NO FUCKING REASON

I only watched one of his videos and I'll never watch a second, he did kinda seem like a recently studied internet lorefag rather than an oldboy with deeper knowledge. Just a vague impression though, couldn't get anything else.

I have held it for a long time. cant go on much longer.

kek why have I missed this?

>his knowledge of the lore is laughable
There's a whole lot of wrong with arch but this is completely untrue.

He posted it last thread after the new one was linked

Pee on her and yell out /twg/ memes while you're at it

Valten was mediocre. He was created to get fucked by Archaon from the beginning.
Sigmar 2.0 is okay as a premise but he didn't really do much.

Settra may be the only character who got interesting development during the End Times

>Chaoskeks
not even once

>Be Valten
>Duel with Archaon himself
>Keep on fighting one another, nobody's winning, the duel keeps going
>Verminlord teleports behind u
>Stabs u in the back
>Pshh... nothin personnel.... man-thing
t. GW

So you can defeat Chaos and stop Archeon or whatever the fuck his name is?

Praise Sigmar

Storm of chaos was ridiculous

>Empire wins in the TT
>GW decide that we cant have that, not only empire loses, but their leader gets defeated and murdered while archaon gets headbutted and prances back to the wastes

Their bias is laughable

Because the Necromancers need to oil up their joints and the longer they are in battle the less oily they get, thus it makes it harder for them to move.

Roooooooool

The desert is ours. It is my home. americans come here, but they do not leave. They do not understand the desert; they do not understand how it gives life, or how it kills. So they die, and we grow stronger. The dead, now, the dead cannot pass on their newfound wisdom...so americans keep coming, keep trying to take our oil and our wealth. But then, guns flows through this land. And if our people have one thing, it is the love of guns. They are sweeter than water, they are more powerful than the sword, for any sword can be defeated by a bullet. Guns will create a thousand warriors...and a thousand warriors, why, they are the start of a Khaliphate!

ah the eternal faction chart...

roll

ROLLAN ON THE RIIIIIVER

I really liked that, armies clashing in battle and the lore developing as a result

Rollin for Sigmar

Copypasta from where

Well it would have been nice if the results actually mattered.

> Tomb Kings still not announced

[email protected]
I wont even be mad

nice
>americans come here but they do not leave
but they do senpai

oh shit, my preload is downloading something again

carthage intro from rome 1

Parthia intro from R:TW.

roll

Parthia, actually.
Carthage has the mad priest killing babies.

Already rolled Gelt and was pretty down, rolling for 2nd campaign.

rolling for dorfs or empire, fuck the other factions

Azhaaag

Grimgor da best!

thanks user I sorted him out.

rekt

Tune in later poorfags to have a chance at the game. Better some autist from here gets it than some normie faggot that won't play the game more than a week.

rollen

Fuck man having a computer that can't run Warhammer is truly suffering.

>Carthage has the mad priest killing babies.
"They tell terrible lieas about us!!! They do not understand so they lie!"

Rolling

>win a High King Edition.
>even though it won't arrive until a week or two after the game launches.

naa.

Rollin, I still have absolutely no fucking idea who I want to play as.

>Better some autist from here gets it than some normie faggot that won't play the game more than a week.
too true