>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Next Cup
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

Previously:
Reactions
Auties apparently still having Best/Worst fans category, even though that has always been a terrible idea for obvious reasons

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1eV_kpW0RSZ_Qi5VMVbIvwBjbZUcFUqSLq61onyCkBW4/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

b/e/nis

yoko is a slut

Why not /m/ edition?

nth for >/hanny/

Reposting 2016 Spring Auties poll

docs.google.com/forms/d/1eV_kpW0RSZ_Qi5VMVbIvwBjbZUcFUqSLq61onyCkBW4/viewform

TTGL is /m/, to be fair

Point, still a slut on a picture, she wasn't even a pilot IIRC

Why can't /4ccg/ play in the VGL? We are PES general anyway, its the only reason the thread is allowed to remain here in Veeky Forums

because that would give us a reason to watch the >VGL and merit hates the idea of this thread having fun.

Because /merit/ suddenly remembers it would be a circlejerk. But conveniently ignoring all other instances of circlejerking.

*sick bassline*

because it's allready bad enough that this general exists in the first place.

katawa shoujo general still exists despite having no reason to and have a team

this argument doesn't mean shit

Okay final spout of autism now that pot 3 is 100% confirmed, draw here, no interesting groups whatsoever

Because the last time a Veeky Forums manager wanted a /4ccg/ rep on the Veeky Forums team we all said fuck off

but Gay Drama General still got on the team

That could be any general tbf

>group F
Only have intercourse with my feces.

4U match, I like it

Big market memevitational when? Not that I'd expect even fetus levels of turnout, but it would be refreshing for the people actually watching it.

Why are we still putting the Finals on Exhibition mode instead in Tournament mode? Is there actually a difference?

Isn't it much easier to play on Tournament mode and have the celebration immediately after the final whistle instead of "simming" the Finals in Tournament Mode for the cutscenes after playing the Finals in Exhibition?

because we don't care about the league, fuck off with that meta shit.

I forget the cup, but there was one in (13?) where we used Tournament Mode and one team advanced another due to alphabet abuse instead of the head-to-head win.

i dont care because i dont post in any other general
if this one had a team i would care

it's not rocket science bud

I think it's about the balls and stadiums, not entirely sure.

All those groups apart from A seem watchable.

He did say finals though.

You don't have to do that, you can immediately set to knockout mode and have 2 teams in the finals immediately

It's because in Tournament mode you can't turn player emotions off which is how we play

Well, in the second TTGL movie, Yoko pilots a robot.

I don't see the problem, it's just more RNG within RNG.

I want Yoko to pilot something else if you know what i mean.

My dick. I mean my dick.

While I'm neutral on the issue, I can understand the rationale of "too much RNG" in a PES where testing is already inconsistent.

Why not set all conditions to green then? It's finals after all.

>random draws

Please kill this shit already.

/m/ hates ttgl, and only like mazinger and getter robo

What are you referring to specifically? So I can know what to reply.

/m/ hates anything that focus more on the waifus than the robots.

And you know damn well what are the two round and big things that come to mind when people talk about TTGL.

This shit

The Earth and the Moon?

Groups A and B
>babby teams take out champion
kek

>shit mazingay
>ow the edge robo version

>good

Oh. Well, it's not like there's anything to actually discuss in the offseason. I don't mind seeing possible matchups. Rudimentary dicerolls like this though are kind of retarded.

kamina's balls you silly

Go test for /yourteam/

Veeky Forums's year baby?

/mu/ and /d/ wouldn't need to play a playoff - /mu/ beat /d/ in the group head-to-head and would have advanced anyway.

Veeky Forums`s year into babby is what will happen.

>tfw just noticed /e/ is in group E
>tfw /asp/ is the new /e/

God, it's happening again.

Veeky Forums b o y s

The /m/ loss in Spring was the Dip. And you always Buy the Dip.

I like the UP dearby for some reason

Grats /m/ for the win, grats /m/ council for actually getting something other than aesthetics right, GG /vr/.

Haha time to sort out PES before summer.

kill me

>6-6-6-0
pls no

VGL Export Power Rankings when?

>It was forced unfunny shit.

It was definitely forced, but that was the premise, so I can see that type of humor either entertaining somebody or annoying them depending on their own sense of humor.

Is there any commentator or style of commentary that /4ccg/ actually likes across the board? I've seen unanimous criticism of some people on one end of the spectrum (like Peter) and deeply divided opinions on the other end (like the /vr/ vs. /r9k/ game). I tried thinking of an example of something universally approved by /4ccg/, but honestly can't think of anything. The Tenko rant maybe, but that wasn't technically color commentary and Tenko is far from universally liked as a commentator. Not even GB and Ken have 100% support, which boggles my mind.

Is this because /4ccg/ has very specific tastes that aren't catered to by anybody in the cup or because /4ccg/ is full of ebin contrarians that like to whine?

I want drawtism fags to go.

Go away /mlp/

I like Sou and Boris. And DrDtroit.

>Haha time to sort out PES before summer.
>kill me
I might feel a bit of sympathy, but after no changes for 2 cups and putting it all on the managers to deal with the shit sandwich, I feel nothing.

Hope you like testing.

I'm not suggesting anyone/thing HAS to be universally liked. I can see how you read that into it, though, so sorry. I should've been more specific.

I can't argue with any of these, but what makes me curious about the whole thing is that I see complaints about all three of them in here and in the chat every match day. Why do people watch this cup if they hate everyone involved?

And here we have your finish

SocialCommie is okay. He's neither good or bad, but he doesnt have an annoying voice so he's a good complement to Sou/Boris/whoever

I like Sou comments, he's hype. Paval is a good commentator too. I think it's Roll which is good too? Kregg is fine when he's not full stop memeing/talking about /co/ shit (so very rarely). I don't really enjoy the rest, specially the Veeky Forums nerd that they keep calling back every fucking time.

I didn't even read your post
Just figured you were /mlp/ because I'm a /4ccg/ shitposter

It's partly because /4ccg/ is filled with ebin contrarians, and partly because /4ccg/ consists of many people with many different views on commentating.

Roll is definitely my favourite commentator, he's hype and was lucky enough to have the perfect radio voice.

SoCom is the placeholder of commentators

>Different people have different tastes
More news at 11

>/u/ places 2nd
>/v/ places third
the memes write themselves

placeholder-kun X blenderanon fapfic when?

Blenderanon is PURE!

which makes it even better when placeholder slips a finger in his moist boipussy, corrupting him to the pleasures of being cummed inside

Summer better deliver the 4/u/ bowl.

Fuck off Keksandra

All SocialCommie ever does is ask the chat to press [button] to [meme]. He never has much to add.

DEFEND BLENDERANON
BEGONE YOU FUCKING HERETIC

Sometimes he comes with some good jokes without being forceful or annoying about it

That alone makes him better than almost all the rest

I'd rather hear SoCom memeing with the chat than jack coming out with another useless statistic like "hurrrr did you know that all /m/ changed blenders 192 times this cup *snort*" with his nerdy voice

I don't think /4ccg/ has a commentator they like, just ones they don't hate. The ones that get mentioned the least probably are the most popular.

Group D went as expected

At least it wasn't nowhere near as forced as the ""Russian""

>/u/ keeps getting second place in user draws
I swear if this shit happens for real

COMMENTATOR POWER RANKINGS:

Husbando Tier:
GB

Literally who gives a fuck, if they're riffing off of each other and having fun and play the goalhorns at the right time you can enjoy the game tier:
Most everyone else

Holy Shit Garbage Fuck Off and Die Tier:
"""""""Russian""""""" Guy
Veeky Forums Autist
That one /pol/ guy

New commentators when?

>GB
There is nobody in the cup more overrated.

Every cup, user.

Everyone likes Miles Paratus.

Were there any new ones this cup besides "Russian" guy?

VGL is usually a good ground to see new commentators.

You might remember that user from with an old ass PC with AGP slots.

So, found a reasnably priced 5th gen i3 with 4Gb RAM and onboard HD 5500 card. Is it enough?

>not liking edge robo

how much

Hope you're not overpaying, but it should be enough.

>still no VGL tactical and aesthetic save
Hurry up I want to run my test cup

May or may not run a fake betting shop for the VGL too

Yes. There were people using the HD 3000 Laptop Graphics Card that could run it on Low. You might not get best graphics options, but it'll be more than enough.

Soon, my friend, soon.

>2016
>still 4GB ram
>fucking i3

What the actual fuck I don't know how tight your budget is but it doesn't matter how "HDXXXX" the on board is, it's still onboard.

He's brazilian, the market is very warped and weird there.

Real Ded Hours.
Post Image Filenames.