>Zeriyah Nudes:
imgur.com/MLkurmK

>/hsg/ Tournaments
Discord: discord.gg/0rEzZFGFKs226nI7
Most recent Bracket: challonge.com/ShitpostsNewAnons

nth for dead game

posting again for doomsayer user
well you can have in your head the approximate numbers for possible trades
like if the shammy has an argent squire and a flame juggler up, all he needs is a flametongue - you're taking a risk here even though the doomsayer looks safe for clear - in this case, you should have a fallback plan in case the shammy clears with flametongue

against contro/combo decks, any turn where they will have 10 cards in hand is good for example - they HAVE TO play something or they'll burn a card

you should not be afraid to drop something WITH the doomsayer if the situation warrants it - they have to clear two threats that fuck them up if they don't [Cairne being a good example]. doomsayer behind a taunt is absolutely nasty for example

and as with all board clears, you want to retain board control
droppping something after your successful doomsayer is almost as important as the clear itself

How do I get to legend this season?

Is it even worth trying? I can't even get past rank fucking 10.

aggro shaman
you can do it in one afternoon with that

>dead game as soon as onlywatch is released general

You could play a very FUN and INTERACTIVE aggro faggot shaman deck, or you can attempt suicide by playing any other boring deck in this awful meta.

Well, I'm pleased for once.

Some of you are alright. Don't go to the Arena tomorrow.

What are some must have card for paladin? I have some epics,rares etc I played for few years already but I´m losing against basic decks at rank 24.

>play renounce darkness
>get highmane, huhuran, and forlorn stalker

Tirion, N'zoth, Cairne, Sylvanas are key legendaries in the only good paladin deck
>I played for few years already but I´m losing against basic decks at rank 24.
m8...

>saving the thumbnail

Hunter is a really cheap deck with 0 legendaries that gets you to legend in a week, just play that

The ladder is fucking rigged.

Play C'thun Warrior only face Hunter and Miracle Rogue. Switch over to Totem Shaman only face Zoo and Aggro Shaman at Rank 7.

How the fuck does this happen everytime.

is emperor even that good in arena

I don´t want to feel like a cheating scumbag
Should I dust all the cards for classes I don´t play and craft these legendaries? Is it possible to just main one class?

Alright boys, gimme your most cancerous deck.
I have the afternoon off tomorrow, let's see how far I can go.

No.

Trogg+Overload

>Control Warrior gets EXTREMELY booty bothered when his 40 turns game plan goes south

I laugh every time

no, but he beats Millhouse and WhisperedPagel

You shouldn't dust everything. Just pick a cheaper deck and play that. N'zoth paladin is one of the most expensive decks in the current meta.

Why do half the people in casual play Shaman? Fuck off to ranked and let me have some fun.

People play casual?

why do they always seem to match the same choices against each other in arena? instead of something truly random it is always three equally shitty choices when offered a bad epic/rare/lego

Are Veeky Forums images loading very slowly these last couple days or is it just me?

>0 truesilver

enjoy your 4-3

It's u

>slowly building up my collection of golden legendaries
>realize that after legendaries I'll need to go for golden epics
>no idea where to start

>faggot priest with a shitty c'thun+nzoth deck wins by stealing my good cards from my deck with incredible luck levels

All this zooing finally paid off.

Am I allowed to be salty?

Who here /fuckingshitatthegame/?

Depends. How many wins were you at?

7 wins 2 losses.

Share your feelings regarding this particular card.

22 mana worth of stuff!

this meta is completely fucked. lategame cards are massively overpowered, only way to punish them is with face decks. blizzard actually managed to make things worse than dr boom meta

I really fucking hate it but priest would be unplayable right now if it weren't around

it's ok

Not surprised then.

Control Warriors WW@?

Broken in control games

Busy protecting m'lady from ruffians on the internet

one of the few cards that make priest relevant, and it's still shit half the time.

The reason why I play priest

been gone for a long time, can someone give me the new meme shaman deck?

>queue Zoo twice
>2 tempo Warriors
>switch to C'Thun Warrior
>fucking N'Zoth + Brewmaster Cabalist tome value Mage
end it

Same as the old shaman deck, except it has 4 mana 7/7

deathrattle n'zoth rogue is fun and cute
and perfectly balanced

>Heh, greetings.

>when I draft in arena

Why are 8 Win awards so shit

I completely forgot about the name change thing, I just deleted someone from my friend list because I didn't recognise his name.

Secretkeeper baby, cuck the other mage/paladin players.

>normal common

True that's what I took.

>Hover over the cards
>"Shit, a legendary, an epic and two rares? Lucky!
>

At least I got it. Was about to start complaining I opened around 30 packs since wotogs and no legendary yet.

It goes on. I have a flamestrike at least.
Midnight drake I guess ?

I hate that drake, I'd go with ancient mage.

woops

He's usable in Pirate Warrior which is a decent deck, Pirate Rogue if that's your style as well. Not a bad pull, really.

I suppose so. I just really need both rag and tirion from classic now. At least it wasn't my 5th Cho or my 4th Hogger.

Cho and hogger are the miracle counter.

>5 mana 5/4 legendary

LUL

That sounds dandy and all but I really don't care for 5 or 4 of them when I need other legendaries.

No bully user

heh that's the worst to get right now because the parrot reward just expired. you got double cucked

Sorry I already took the drake. At least he can be a 4/4 or 5/4 if I'm lucky I guess. Mage is better later. Either one is fine I think.

Do I take Wailing soul here ? There is a lot of shit I don't want to silence but I already have 3 1-drops and eater is terrible. Gonna wait for thoughts a bit.

Is cursed blade a good pick in arena?

So what kind of cards will priest get next adventure/expansion?

With the recent prelims where no priests were played at all, blizzard will start pushing it like they did with shaman this time.

Wailing soul will go great with ogre. Do it, the other picks are trash anyway.

Priest needs some card draw that isn't conditional like Northshire or stealing from the opponent. Discover is nice and all, but at some point you actually want to draw from your own deck.

Not really.

Aggro shaman with a turn 1 tunnel trogg is fucking retarded dude.

yeah, it could actually be useful since you have negative text cards. ogre into wailing would be just fine

>BRING OUT YOUR DEAD
>*coin noises*
>I FEEL ICKY

It's giving me flashbacks

Got it.

Holy shit give me a break from these shit picks.

pik drek

>here come dat boi!!!!!!!!!

Master swordsmith isn't terrible

What deck has the highest skill ceiling. I'm looking to pick a single ladder deck and learn it inside in out so I can become an expert at playing it and hopefully make it to legend before I hit the 1 year mark of having played this game. I'm thinking miracle rogue or tempo warrior atm, and am leaning towards rogue.

Scaling 1/3s should be capped somehow. Maybe stop at 3 attack max. This is beyond obnoxious.

is this cunt worth anything or is it a free lego of my choice?

Freeze mage and Miracle rogue

Tempo warrior is just play cards on curve

It's not amazing but it's not terrible either. If you need another legendary you should take the chance.

>WoG only increased the gap between arena rogues/mages and other classes
thanks blizz

New dr.7 for tempo warrior

He's nice as long as he gives you a 3/2 weapon or more. Try him in Tempo Warrior.

blizzard has designed priest into a corner. it can't be good without becoming broken. they need to drop the entire stealing mechanic so that the priest can be good on its own

>druid that high
what?

Druid is great. Lots of big minions and removal is rare. Also the lack of Boardclears is mitigated by taunt that eats small minions.

more like druid that low, it used to be above warlock

Hero power that can ping.

It is surprising that shamman is so low.

Yeah, I expected him to be solid 4th best class

cheers guys i guess ill try it and if if its shit, i can DE it whenever i want

I went with swordsmith.

Shit, 2nd flamestrike or the summoneer ? Flamestrike I guess. Feels bad to pick between these 2.

Can someone clarify for me how the Hearthstone World Championship works?

So the players go to the Season Preliminaries, they then hope to make Top 8, and then the Top 8 face off at the Season Championship, and then the Season Champion goes to the World Championship? Is that right?

So there's 4 regions, with 4 champions from each season per region, for a total of 16 players in the World Championship?

Someone please help me with Watch and Learn
EU Battler#21815