docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC:
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10288448/
youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is now a dragonsis thread.

Lady Maria is canonically the strongest human in all of Soulsborne lore.

Yes, even stronger than the Good Hunter. The Maria the Good Hunter fights is a fake.

The real Lady Maria would defeat the Slayer of Demons, The Chosen Undead, The Bearer of the Curse, The Good Hunter, and the Ashen One.

>sl 80 is the true meta

strawpoll.me/10288448/

vote for next event poll

Pthumerians aren't human
Cainhurst scum aren't human
A half breed of both definitely isn't human

>tfw your host dies

Come and get your fights folks.
Leave you sign in the pic, pass is dsg

LMAO2KAT

>>Cainhurst scum aren't human
Yes, they are. They are humans that used a special type of blood. It's not really much different that using the blood the Church was giving out.

xth for cute boys cocks

>tfw no bf to play dark souls 3 with
im done

Doing a Chaos Witch build. Witch's Locks good for PvE or only for aesthetics?

I want to _be_ Gwyndolin

what an awful feeling

It has less endlag, you don't need to predict with it, you just throw out a parry whenever you can do so safely since it's impossible to backstab punish unless they're already point blank

I feel like they nerfed it, is it being identical to a small shield a new thing? I could have sworn I wouldn't lose stamina when I partial parry (as in don't get a parry but still block the hit) since it didn't actually block or negate damage, but it felt like it was last night.

>Play with brother
>We trade items for every new character to start fresh with cool gear

This makes new playthroughs a lot more fun. Otherwise it would be boring and tedious as fuck because everything fun is at the end of the game.

>failing a caestus parry puts you into a riposte state
thank you thank you ill be here all weak

but could lady maria beat alonne????

Yes pls.

hmm this seems familiar >>/v/338613672

I feel like partial parties are punishing enough since you have next to no stamina

You're not done until I cum.

>furfag degeneracy

Lady Maria is an overrated boss

>awaited the glorious return of dragon body
>only thin
>looks anorexic
>cannot make it muscular or thick

why

does

from

do

this

PICKLE PEE

what about cute socks? maybe kneesocks

No contest. Pound for pound a hunter is far stronger than an undead by virtue of speed times power. What the undead do however is much more impressive because they are basically human who just revives. Hunters are off their face on blood of their choice.

Is the bloodborne community responsible for the low quality of DS generals?

>Aava is great tier
???

I mean not only do I disagree with that, I kinda just doubt anyone would disagree with that. Like I didn't find NK or SoC to be good bosses at all, but I'd at least expect them to be ranked high going off of pop opinion.

I also had a lot of fun with the gargs my first Ds1 playthrough, and didn't care for basically any of the great tier bosses save for maybe the guardian.

Take a look at Annalise after she gets what she deserves and tell me that immortal slime is human.
No. They're weren't human after the blood, just like flea men, fly men, wereyiffs etc aren't human.

In recent news, Dark Hand malfunctions.

Come find out how.

sure, as long as you have matching panties

Enjoy your softban

Can we agree Dark Souls 3 is missing one VERY important thing?

ORNIFEX BOOTY

POST DIRTY ASH

YOU YOU

there was a great thread on /v/ yesterday which questioned why bb fans had a vendetta on dark souls 3

the first two posts were excellent

Anyone here using +8 weapons to invade Aldrich? Are you still getting instant invasions?

Theoretically should be able to invade down to +5 according to From's info

Other than people who are so high they invade ng+

>>cannot make it muscular or thick
someone post it
no no that, the muscular one

No, /bbg/ is high quality. It's pretty much as comfy as the DeS threads were.

>humans are fine if you crush them into pulp
Are you retarded?

how much int/faith to make pyro viable?

going to have to be minimum because i'm also running a quality build. don't really care about vit/end il just stack em through rings

>you will never hold ornifexs hand

This is what you get when you go from niche to popular

Any tips for good fencer fashion? I found Alonne Knight good in DS2 but I don't really know anything similar in DS3.

no the quality just seemed higher because lucy was contained in /bbg/ for a while

if he got an ip range ban the thread would be good again

By your powers combined.

I AM CAPTAIN PLANET.

>Carthus balancedsword of "I must win at all costs reee"
>offhand cestus for L2 spam in case R1 spam, isn't working
The only filth in that picture is you, my friend.

DO

NOT

SEXUALISE

THE SKELETON

someone post that pic of gwyndolin in the schoolgirl outfit
i need it for purposes

>find the footage again of eliza throwing duel charms on me causing my buffs to bug out and give me near infinite health regen
god damned eliza

>rated M
>no giant goddess titties
>no hot crow ass
>no slut armors or clothing
>no dragon thighs
>rated M

Cr8, eastern, or billed helmets

Was Alonne actually undead? I was under the impression he was just a honorabru worrier from the East that the Old Iron King entertained as a guest and who trained his army in return

>>no slut armors or clothing

>every chest piece has overhang so it covers the butt

With the host essentially being a boss for invaders now with phantom adds, was it really necessary to also make lloyd's impotent?

>PS4 exclusive
People like to play on 30FPS and godawful optimization?

Every humanoid is basically undead in Souls lore.

>Already killed the Hodrick invader
>Open door to bridge
>See this

What?

It's M for Miyazaki user

that means no tiddies allowed unless one of your designers makes them without being asked

>he doesn't know

i'm so bored of DaS3 i've resorted to playing WoW______

DLC when

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

are buff builds with DMB/Lightning Blade etc. the builds with the highest damage potential?

What shoes does the firs red phantom have ? I don't recognize them

Well Sieglinde wasn't, she wasn't afflicted by the Undead Curse was she?
Unless you're using Undead as a catch-all term by virtue of the base state of humanity being hollow. I'm referring to Undead as just those who had started to degenerate back, so either hollow or hollowing like the player character.

Until you get duel charmed probably.

Lorain's is pretty nice, and not using his leg armor kinda makes sense

Not necessarily since the buffs go out in 60 seconds, save for flame arc which lasts 90

Do you still like playing this game?

I miss her

I remember killing all the enemies in the area till they stopped spawning so she wouldn't get hurt when I spoke with her

When Miyazaki feels like he's in need of money, since people will throw money at literally everything he makes

Fuck DkS3 was shit

>Billed
Ohhh you sexy beast that's good.

I was referring to our Chosen because they can beat them and so forth. But yes same rules really apply. You don't get stronger from the undead curse, just a few more spins at the slots of life. Arguably makes Alonne even more impressive.

Yeah, From wants to guarantee easy victories for the kids

almost no one uses Duel Charm though

yes
sharp sellsword twinblades + DMB = kill people in one combo

Base state of all humanoid types, gods included, is Hollow. The undead curse isn't really a curse, so much as the fire fading and reverting back. Technically she's undead, just not as far along.

Yes
It has flaws but it's still fun

I had a hard time completing it, it was just too linear and boring
Therenext godawful balance and horrendous boss designs (not hard, just poorly made and boring)

I literally used more time sitting and looking at the play button, and thinking about if I wanted to waste more time being disappointed than actually just playing the game, god it's terrible

>her
all this time i thought ornifex was a male

rip my boner

OR MAYBE...

So you're asking if buff builds are strong against scrubs who don't know how to fight you?

>lol let's make a boss that clips the player right between his legs and have him shoot a big ass fireball that obscures all of the camera while simultaneously taking out 3/4 of the player's health

god damn i hate the old demon king. terribly designed boss

>and godawful optimization?
This applies to literally every version of every souls game. The only one to have not faced the poor optimization menace was DaS2's pc port, which remains the only pc port that fromosft didn't completely fuck up.

I still can't fathom how we went from that completely, flawlessly smooth and exceptionally optimized port to the buggy, unoptimized mess that is 3's port. I could run 2 on my laptop that's nearly a decade old now, yet apparently there's no system or console alive that can run 3 without constant framedrops and freezing whenever you move between areas.

>enemies recovering from stagger faster than you
>enemies get poise
>enemies reading your inputs
>some enemies just ignore you hitting them and stomp on your head for a gorillion damage
>enemies with retard spam attacks that start instantly

>Reposting from last thread.

I want to try out some new weapons and build. I'm currently using a combination of dark miracles because I thought it would be a neat idea to dress all holy but use dark magic for divine porpurses.

Open to suggestions. (SL: 120)

How's my Fashion Souls?

>tfw i'm fighting NK as dragonsis and getting ohko'd by any lightning attack bc low vig

in dark souls 1 the opening cutscene describes the age of ancients land as relatively stable, cool and normal

then from the "dark", very obviously the abyss, the hollows came and found the lord souls

what caused the flame and lord souls to appear in the first place

Nobody actually enjoys this heal heal heal roll roll roll phantom phantom phantom mlg meta multiplayer right?

What happened to fun?

>DaS2 PC
didn't they double the weapon degredation rate by not taking the framerate change into account?

Ruined by that stupid Nameless Head-dress. Otherwise I dig.

No. I really don't find it fun.
Everything about it (estus upgrades, NPC questlines and their restrictions, linearity and lack of variety/viability) kills it.
Man, I didn't think Dark Souls 2 was any good at first but at least I enjoyed playing and replaying it.

what i am currently looking for is a build that gets its damage not from 40/40 quality but from another source.
there are buff builds, bleed builds, luck builds that i'm aware of. anything else?

Old Demon King is quite possibly the easiest boss in the game.

Not a fan of the crown but I don't really blame you

Kinda hard to give suggestions with nothing to go off of. Try a lower soul level.

The Lord Souls came with the Flame. As for where the Flame came to be, there was no reason given. It just happened because reality has to start SOMEWHERE.
Although if the End of Fire ending to III is any indication, the First Flame might not actually be the first, just the first of its given Age of Fire

At first it was busted on 60fps for that reason
Then they fixed it by just making it how it was on 60 no matter what but hitting corpses doesn't ruin your shit any more
I like it, it makes durability something that actually matters even slightly unlike DS3

The worst part is that Dark Souls 3 doesn't even look that good or do anything particularly amazing from a technical standpoint. I wish they'd get off that crappy engine they insist on using.