/fog/ - Fallout General

What's the matter, can't stand the sight of a strong Italian lug? edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!FFBGwK4A!JgOVgsE9DUi0R3r7jYBG0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I swear to god i need that fucking metro Spartan Armor mod like right now im serious about this

no

nth for best faction
moonbase DLC when?

So is pirating the DLC literally just downloading the .esm from somewhere else and installing it as a mod?

Like Beth doesn't have any sort of protection on it beyond that?

>install X-02 mod
>in the glowing sea red rocket for some reason
>hand clips through when inserting power core
>take it back to main red rocket
>stick on all the tesla stuff
>look neat
>go to take er for a spin
>walk near Ada
>UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU
>wait
>walk near other robot
>BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG
>(PAINED BLEEP)
FUCKING INCREDIBLE
PLAY TEST YOUR MODS
FUCK

You will never be good enough to be a Polis Ranger, boy.

I swear to god if it doesnt get posted i convince Todd to make the new DLC all about building and maintaining more settlements, also more Minuteman radiant quests

>There are people who sided with that scumbag DiMA
>There are people who sided with people who literally worship nukes

R8 my player home (I'll post the full settlement when it's done)

>"one simple trick"
>not "one weird trick"

1/10

Do i really need to make some sort of account to use Fo4's CK?
Because i'd really rather not honestly

yep thats literally all there is to it
you need the bsas but they're included too

What mods give you the Institute walls

Fucking institute shitting on proper robotics with synthetic humans

Huh. So like, once the DLC is officially released there's literally nothing stopping you from being able to drop the bsa and esm into a folder and sending it to a file hosting site?

>the faces of some waifus in this thread

Is far harbor as boring as it looks? What are the coolest things about it

yep

Most of them really, with some variations. I use homemaker and settlement objects expansion pack.

Almost like they're being decent and not layering obstructive DRM over their content or something.

If you pirate content with no other reason than you can, even if you enjoyed it and believe it is worth the price point, you are cancer in my opinion.

Why are people going out of their way to create the ''perfect'' waifu? I actually find most of the vannila faces to be better than the fixed ones

What if I pirate it because I don't believe it's worth the pricepoint and plan on purchasing it once it's on sale, and might reconsider and actually buy it for the full price if it's good enough?
But considering it's a Bethesda DLC for a game I don't feel like I've enjoyed as much as I should have yet it's unlikely that I'll pay full price.
It's not that Fallout 4 is bad, I just didn't like it as much as I liked 3 or New Vegas.

Why do you feel the need to justify your choices to strangers on the internet

This thing happens, right?

Would you mind showing me what the Dragonskin retextures look like?

That Bruce Willis' daughter?

Probably the best way of doing it.

why do you feel the need to ostracize strangers on the internet for asking questions?

>daughter

I'm just asking, if you don't want to answer than don't.

I would say at least buy the final edition with all the expansions in a year

His wife's daughter

bruce willis gives cuck vibes

Siding with Far Harbor is objectively the best choice.

Just reposting for the new thread.

K6-3 'Altyn' Helmet is up along with the Rebel retextures I did.

mega.nz/#F!FFBGwK4A!JgOVgsE9DUi0R3r7jYBG0Q

Trying to play far harbor has been annoyance after annoyance at the same things that annoyed me in FO4 but Avery randomly despawning is possibly the last straw

i think i need to take a break from this game for a few weeks

>600 hours of skyrim without fast travelling
>forced to fast travel to save settlements in time
how does survival handle lack of fast travel for settlements? I'm considering it.

I probably will do that, though I did buy Pip-Boy Edition day 1

Build defenses. In a pre-survival patch that added the possibility of settlements defending themselves. Just build turrets everywhere.

Makes me think of image familiar

Are there any underwater locations to explore?since you can walk underwater in power armor

>no workshop for becoming captain and running Fah Hahbah
Does Todd "wee little man" Howard have a issues with his brain as well as his stature?

There was going to be an underwater vault but it was cut because of time constraints.

What's a good place to download the DLC at? Just like Skidrow or something?

Such a shitty system, honestly.

> Charge money to add arena crap for settlements for settlers to fight each other
> meanwhile combat arena is not used and was cut due to time constraints

=/

Hey so on the Mariner's first quest I sold the tools to Machete Mike then I popped his ass and took the rest of his caps, am I fucked for the red death?

>can install the CK through beth launcher with a pirated version
neat.

A script to have two retards fight each other is harder than a quest line with different npcs and dialogue that should be obvious

you can even install bethesda mods on a pirated copy

Yes
She somehow knows it was you

Fuck my life I've done so much since then

These threads are so boring. I can't wait for the waifu circlejerk like on tesg

Has the guy who made lowered weapons fixed his mod like he said he would now that the CK is out?

He said that he would like to make it where you gun automatically raises while in combat then goes back to being lowered when you're not, and said it would be easy to do once the creation kit came out.

A system already existed in new vegas

Plus they end up adding a similar system with WW anyway but lacks the environmental factor of the arena

Pickpocket him and then kill when he attacks you. It's considered self defense and she doesn't care.

holy fuck, every mod on bethesda has begging for console ports

Oh shit that might actually be what I did thanks man

I'm afraid not. Using weapon mounted lights will have to remain JUST-tier for the time being.

Why are console players such shit cunts?
Even trainwiz is lost his shit at them a while back.

Link to your bodyslide settings?

Even with Janebod I can't get a waifu as gloriously huge.

Bethesda didn't make New Vegas and they can't just reuse the dialogue from the Thorn

Writing and recording plus the code plus the objectives in the Combat Zone just took longer than they had to spend on it get over it

wait what the fuck is the point if the mods dont work universally, why would anyone ever port to consoles, how did bethesda make such a huge mistake?

l-look guys we have mods too, f-fuck PC

Consoles ruin everything

Last playtrough I made Hangman's Alley the settlement to put DC to shame. I fucking love Hangman's Alley, but are there decent alternatives?

What's the best settlement and is it still Handman's Alley?

>mfw the town loon rants about commie ghosts painting the moon pink

Post picks of your hangmans alley

How so?

What does /fog/ think of the Assaultron Helmet? To me, the retractable plates are cool as fuck, but it just feels like it's missing something...

was the super mutant (assuming it was) who's writing the entry on the Vim Mixing Terminal inside the Vim Factort Erickson?

Save is on my other, broken computer. Thought it was a decent time to start a new playthrough, on laptop atm. Sorry I don't have any :(

Fallout 4 is an ingenious feat of Bethesda's trademark RPG genre, coupled with artistic ingenuity and striking visual gameplay, it has challenged the market not only as a monumental feat for gaming, but a goal post that all game devs can aspire to.Truly, Bethesda's development team has outdone itself ten-fold, since the recent Bethesda installment of New Vegas and has adopted again the monumental style of Fallout 3.

Is there a way to check what kind of mods was enabled for a save file? I'm missing something that's removing the barrel of my gun. And I think I might've removed that mod.

i think it would be cooler with a clear cover like those flight helmets

Did todd ever add any of those cool mods from his video? what about that moving crab vehicle?

would be awesome if it lit up in the middle when the visor was down

or casted a holographic HUD over the wearer's face

Do the plates retract when you're talking to people?

Could you make armor that does that?
I want a custom power armor helmet that pulls open like that in dialogue scenes.

moving crab vehicle is hermit crab in far harbor

Ow the Edge.

the death of modding.
fallout 4 has seen the worst modding scene ever, we get no mods to begin with. its slow as fuck.
I swear I haven't play in a month and I see the same mods.

It will tell you what's not present when you try load the save for the first time.

They retract when your weapon is holstered.

It's not even an uncommon opinion let alone an edgy one.

Way to overreact, faggot

If you don't mind

Does the visor on that Metro helmet do it too?

Why do you even play games if you can't experience them at they're full potential?

Obviously beth didn't make nv just pointing out bethesdas incompetence

No I like complaining

Why the hell doesn't Ada use the affinity system like the other companions

Should I play Automatron or Far Harbor first?

What's far harbor

Think I fucked up.
I blew up the Children, and then had the BoS wipe out Acadia, but now there's no way to tell the people of Far Harbor Avery is a synth. Any way I can still rat on her, or would I have to reload a save prior to destroying Acadia?

You should uninstall this piece of shit game, and replay New Vegas.

If you're talking about the legion camp it was hardly anything extensive.

I already did that. Now I'm going back to finish FO4.

Just like they did in vegas, they are the original NV textures.
It's just a simple replacement anyone could have done. It only applies to the dragonskin derived items in CUTE.

>metro
triggered.
That's a little above my skill level at the moment. It's a really cool idea though. I've got a model with the visor down, but I've no idea how I'd animate the transition. I'm going to hold off on the visor down model anyway till I can figure out the materials system a bit better and put some glass in it.

Yeah I know, but the mod the mods that are listed first doesn't have anything to do with weapons and are previous .esp versions of other mods.

Bethesda said some time last year that they weren't satisfied with how big modding was. I don't blame them, but they went about expanding things the wrong way.

What they really needed to do was just face the music, and really embrace the fact that all they make anymore are glorified modding platforms. They needed to forget about console mods, and focus on helping us expand our opportunities, by giving us things we need to make better mods, faster, and with fewer issues holding us back. If they're going to be too lazy to make games that really inspire, then they need to go all the way in the other direction. Right now they're half-assing it, they're taking the easy way out by just opening the gates of Hell and letting the demons eat all the modders alive. I don't know if it's going to backfire, but it absolutely should. Bethesda completely deserves for this to blow up in their face. They've already shown plenty of disregard for the modders who make their games better, but this latest move by them is way beyond that. This is a display of contempt. That, or they really are so fucking stupid that they don't realize that in order to supply such a massive, starving horde of idiots, they have to properly equip and accommodate their modders. Otherwise, their efforts to expand modding are dead in the water.

u dun goofed
If you're going to rat her out that starts a "destroy Acadia" mission too. So you either rat out Acadia to the BoS or to the Harbor-men, and then either one of those invades and destroys Acadia.

What kind of performance are you getting on Resurrection?

Does Ressurection affect Far Harbour at all? I don't want to fuck up my new DLC experience with a mod that changes the environment so much.

Ah fuck it, I'd rather give BoS the win