>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Attila mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications

>Warhammer
Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Dwarf POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Battle Magic Spotlight -- youtube.com/watch?v=B1p7d_nVBS8
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- youtube.com/watch?v=VKv4A0GA3Qw
First 15 Minutes of the Greenskins Campaign, SPOILERS INSIDE -- youtube.com/watch?v=5et0A5sDwtY
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Campaign Gameplay Streams (Greenskins, Dwarfs, Empire, Vampire Counts) -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/profile
360 Degree Trailer (Watch in 4k) youtube.com/watch?v=YSBWwnOHvM8

Ded and Unraised

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for fuck Warhammer

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

Just over 13 hours!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I FEEL THE HYPE OVERTAKING ME

IT IS A GOOD PAIN

Third for Pontus

nth/st for twwh is the last hope for gw because dow3 is going to be mobashit

Guys Guys very important!

If u buy retail version in first week i get chaos too or its only for steam?

7th for POTUS

>wake up
>warhammer still not out

All first week purchases should Include the Chaos including High King editions

Hung Tribes, fall in!

>tfw TW Warhammer is the first game to actually feature an air force for your armies

If you activate it on steam within the first week, sure.

>Still no Tomb Kings announced
Fuck you guy who normally posts it

Retail needs to be activated on steam anyway.

shouldn't the Chaos Warriors make very little impact regardless of them going out on a big all out attack on the Empire? The north, by virtue of being an inhospitable land, should at most, have a population comparable to just one of the Empire counties. So really, the End Times, the current narrative, is an impossibility since if all of the Chaos Warriors and Chaos Cucks are with them, there is no way they could defeat Kislev, then the entire Empire with the Vampire Counts, Bretonnia and the Orks (I think they teamed up against Chaos) not to mention the Tomb KANGZ

So has GW made any good decision in the last 16 years?

@China guy, I think of everything north of Kislev as comparable to wastelands like Antarctica and Siberia

Thanks

yeah real coward move to just leave the guy who just saved your asses. especially when he's a cripple

I'd post some campaign screenshots and stuff, but 'Warhammer' hype is probably going to overshadow my shit what with everyone sperging the fuck out.

What? The Embeds and Edition are both there. Are you blind? I cleaned up the 8 extra embeds that weren't even hypers

nth for IMMA BOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT

youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE

>tfw Nippon never

I'm confused (and slightely angry) guys.

CA said the game would release at 8AM BST. That should mean that here on the West Coast USA, it should release at exactly 12AM on the 24th.

Steam however says that the game is releasing in 23 hours, which would be 8AM here. What gives? Is CA wrong or is Steam?

I just want to play when I get off work tonight.

Don't be a passive aggressive faggot fishing for (You)s and post them.

Ignore steam senpai

CA said on their twitter that its coming out at 8AM BST

Also tanks

>I just want to play when I get off work tonight.
He's not living the NEET lyfe

Fuck wrong file

Thanks man for introducing me to GMG, I was about to succumb to Steam jewery. Instead got it 20% cheaper.

Steam release times are always inaccurate. The timer will always just be the day of release at 8-10AM. The only thing that matters is when the servers go up.

I work one 20 hour paying job, and one 20 hour unpaid internship. Sucks, but at least im doing something.

If I can't play tonight it means I wont be able to play again until this weekend unless I want to be dead tired for my jobs.

Sometimes I envy you neet folk. .......sometimes....

The TW community truly is a thing of wonder.

I hate how this is going to be the first TW game for so many people, and is based on warhammer

>ftw Nippon Dlc comes out
>It's mostly reused assets from Shogun 2

>I think not

>implying that's a bad thing

To be honest they could have given the heroes better animations and made hero vs. hero battles more epic

Khemri is misplaced on that map

This will be my first Total war/Warhammer game

I wouldn't even be mad

The salty Veeky Forumsfags are coming out to watch the release, guys. I bet they think the game will flop and not be the death of their "historical" games.

So I heard somewhere the plans for TW:WH is to release expansions until every race people care about are in the game, is this accurate or have I been bamboozled?

what is this painting? I really like it...

I remember not liking the town system Rome 2 and it looks similar here, is there a reason they stuck with it?

Right? I feel like people should have enjoyed the historical TWs first. It feels like the Historical ones are the 'real' games and this is more of a side game so to speak. I'd much rather a hist game but I'm handing over my shekels nonetheless. Cue the angry Warhammer fags.

Didn't a bunch of the non Veeky Forums community cry about unit lock fights or whatever it was called?

C'mon man, hist games built the series and most of us love total war because of our love for history. Don't get me wrong I'm fine with TW:WH and I'm playing on release but Total War will always be historical games for the longtime fans. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Yes they did
But user you don't understand CA always wrong unlike based paradox

It's been great spending these past few weeks of hype with all of you guys. /twg/ is one of the few things I will keep open whenever im on the Internet.
Looking forward to all the campaigns and general little things we discover together
posted this in last thread before I realized it was ded

They are planning on releasing DLC packs a la previous titles. Some packs with have new legendary lords some will be a pack of factions etc. Then they are also planning on releasing FULL expansion stand alones to extend the map and add new factions as well for the respective arieas over the course of the next 3-5 years.

>implying /twg/ didn't use to bitch about that too

>Valdemar Atterdag holding Visby to ransom, 1361
"Search google with this image" is an useful tool user.

I saw
You too user. Comfy thread tbqh

Do you trust all these positive reviews?
>#neverforgetrome2

>1 more sleep
I swear i think James browse /twg/ he just know too much memes

You know what rustles my jimmies? The fact that they can't release the game at midnight like normal civilized people do. My whole day is ruined by this betrayal of hours.

I've been playing the series from the start, and I'm stoked their finally doing a fantasy game. The series is barely historical in the first place, and I'm much more excited about the extra options that come with monsters, heroes, and magic.

I've been watching streams totalling like 10 hours by now. Pretty sure I like what I see.

>The series is barely historical in the first place
But it is, we're just not bound to repeat the same shit that actually happened. Except for in Napoopan but holy fuck was the campaign in that game shit.

I trust paid reviewers more than shiposters doing it for free

I don't trust any of these people anymore, no.
They always rate games way too high and no one seems to be able to hold up the same standards for every game.
Show me one critic who isn't bought.

>#neverforgetrome2

To be fair, Rome 2 post Emperor Edition is a pretty good fucking game.

Hey guys, I am interested in making a small mod for TW:WH
the idea is this.
Instead of garrison buildings giving you free stacks, they reduce the upkeep of the units in the province. It allows for more active defenses, simulates an army in a garrison, and allows you to counteract the soft cap CA put on army limit - to an extent.
What do you guys think?

I trust the shit-ton of unoffical footage.

I like the bigger garrisons, but I'm sure some people will prefer your approach.

REALLY? YOUR FUCKING DAY IS RUINED?

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING Elf Union Referendum soon lads, vote OUT

Finally the shitposting will be drowned by the glory of TWW actually releasing. I must say i disagree on the last few weeks, but as if right now all i see is hype.

Rolling!

>loads of streamers
>it looks really good
>BUT ROME 2 THOUGH

Christ as soon as this bitch talked I got a headache

Why are female british accents the most disgusting thing god has ever given us

they're giving out codes if you're quick enough throughout the stream today. totalwarofficial on twitch

>trust
Nah, but I mostly like what I see from streams/videos.

reminder that prince of manlets lost the battle the warhammer youtube slag beat easily

>flop

Hasnt the game been on the top or near the top of the steam top seller list for a while now, Seems its gonna be rather successful, especially since Rome , bad as it was. has already made a sort of breakthrough with people that generally dont bother with this type of games.

But I dont get the butthurt, I mean WH being successful means more money/ development freedom for the next history game, which is already in development. Its like people think that the person managing the facebook account is also making models and coding.

Y-yes? Well for 14 or so hours it is. I shouldn't complain though, i fisted my finals for the first time in years, got a new playlist on spotify discover weekly, and a new GoT episode is out.

whats wrong

>you will never ever charge a greenskin horde with your samurai bros as the ashigaru get slaughtered

>vampire coast

wtf are the vampires doing there?

1-2 Empire (plz no)
3-4 Shogun 2
5-6 FotS
7-8 Rome 2
9-0 Attila

ODA

M-mods will save us, right?

Sunbathing

Summer homes, user.

>trying to get a code when chat is constantly bumping shit up

That must be suffering

Wew, how long do you suppose until there are historical mods for TW:WH?

What mod is that?

A vampire got lost there thanks to a shipwreck, proceeded to go insane, lost some of his magic, and proceeded to create an army of zombies/skeletons out of other shipwrecks and became a vampire pirate king. He now spends his time failing to attack Lizardmen temple-cities for gold or something.

If I remember correctly its just a vampire lunatic gone extra mad who got shipwrecked there and now raises the corpses of dead sailors and uses them to attack the lizards to steal their bling

rolling

That's pretty fuckin cool.

What if the orcs are also samurai?

>Quality lore
W-why the fuck did I buy this game, I know nothing about Warhammer... I don't even like high fantasy shit. Oh well, I'm just hoping the gameplay is enjoyable.

total war eras

>Samurai Orcs
>Orcs convinced that the propah way of fightin' is honour and discipline

That would be an interesting idea.

Prepare your haiku

Warhammer lore can be extremely inconsistent when it comes to quality, some stuff is straight up fanfic tier while other stuff can be pretty solid.

Fucking sick, I never gave a shit about total war because I find the historic setting boring (I appreciate it but enjoy fictional settings more) and I'm glad the one total war game I care about is going to have a long tail.

How dense is the map in terms of settlements? Are there lots of big empty spaces and how is the end turn time, I can see that being a bitch in a map like that.

A sengoku Japan inspired faction with healthy dose of monster unit usage would be neat as fuck.

>tfw Ashigaru oni trainers struggle to hold back a chained up Oni before releasing him on the enemy line.

I can see a few mercenary orcs acting that way while dressing up in with looted shit.

Krumpled skullz I tread on;
Life well lived under Mork'nGork.
Countin' iz fer stunties.