Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Tierqueer Filter: ghostbin.com/paste/7ygfc

---
CURRENT UPDATE: 18.12 Vauban Prime
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Vauban
> forums.warframe.com/topic/649037-update-18120-vauban-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if its not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/730806821431152640
forums.warframe.com/topic/651074-warframe-concept-mistic-the-mist-weaver-3d-renders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for sasha

>take saryn meme posting seriously
>suddenly 2 ashes in the sortie defence

guess il never know

2nd for THICK

argh

WE

FROG POSTERIOR

>Sortie 3 Keyla

Really DE, I don't usualy whine about stupid shit, but this beast has millions of HP.

>Oberon will never get a rework.
>DE will never stop giving Oberon shit passives and buffs
>You will never taste his Amber based Tree sap.

It's over guys.

>mfw you need to grind judgement points for sortie 3

>Grind within grind within grind within grind within grind within grind within grind within grind within time sink

Why aren't you all waiting for OverWatch yet?

>giving blizzard money
Diablo 3 was the last straw.

because I don't like FPS arena shooters

LOL

because my copy arrives tomorrow

But you gave DE money. So getting slapped by a street corner pimp to getting slashed by a international child smuggler makes it different?

>mfw selling crushing ruin 35
What is wrong with these people?

>Implying I would give Blizzard money after LOTV's epilogue

But you like 3rd person farm shooters with no story, no character development, no meta, no endgame, re-colored enemies and shit community

>play WC for 5 years
>SC2 comes out, $60, time played 40 hours
>D3 comes out, $60, time played 40 hours

No one plays fucking Conclave, Overwatch is Conclave: The Game.

Is Resonating Quake any good? Just saw a Banshee in sortie 2 use it and it dealt surprisingly good damage

she ran out of energy in like 10s though

>But you gave DE money
why the fuck would I do that

You should of been here on the day Vauban Prime was released.

I wouldn't call OW an fps. It's one of the new, trendy fp-moba abominations. It's too restricting to have fun with abilities AND too slow to have fun with the shooting. It's the worst of both worlds.

Can build it to last for 90 seconds
Does decent damage
Good wave clear
It's pretty great for DEAC stuff.

why people acting like loki not in the vault?
i see him going for around 100p even less sometimes

Everyone is in stockpile with no demand. Being a jew takes time.

That is a terrible waste of a character design. Gearbox and Blizzard alike are completely incapable of designing a sexy human because they seem to equate "sexy" with going completely overboard with T&A until the whole silhouette is nothing but that.

Vaulted primes are like fine wine, user.

>Overwatch shills campaigning their game in a general that's not even remotely related to their genre

Don't you have a TF2 thread to go shit up or something?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHGGGGGG

the fuck is this

Can anyone help me skip Uranus and Ceres and just do the bosses?

Looks like Zephyr deluxe skin WIP.

>zephyr
y tho

>no giant wings
>no hooves
It doesn't look anything like zephyr's deluxe.

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:

>Leveling mods now "unlocks" ranks
>Putting them in a weapon, frame, etc, allows you to level them up to the highest unlocked rank exclusively for the build itself, much like you do with wfbuilder right now
>This would mean you could level a 5 rank mod to rank 5, but be able to use the mod with rank 5, 3, unranked and 2 within different builds with the same mod without the need to level several copies of the same mod

>i have 320 weapon slots
I don't know if this was a good idea or not.

Where did you find this?

I'm about to go to bed and when I wake up Overwatch will be waiting for me and I'll be free of this shit.

I'm surprised no one posted this or mentioned this.

mobile.twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/730806821431152640

forums.warframe.com/topic/651074-warframe-concept-mistic-the-mist-weaver-3d-renders/

Have you seen the abomination that is Battleborn?

god that looks horrendous

>no giant wings
>no hooves
Oh, yeah. That render was hilariously bad, explains why I forgot about it.

who the fuck and what the cuck is that

Deleveling mods has been brought up many times but according to DE it's a lot more complex than it seems and is currently impossible to implement

That has been a concept since the old days. It ain't gonna happen.

Did I do good?

where the fuck do i find ivara lewds

Warframe is dead

Who cares? No really who actually gives a shit? We make fun of the potato kids enough even rebecca did it on her twitter and we already knew DE would make us pay plat to play dress up with a veggie potato.

It's not even a deluxe skin, its fan art of someones frame.
As seen in this post.

I've seen enough to know one of the guys I played ded bomb with is either too far gone into ironic shitposting or a hopeless masochist. Though since I'm playing warframe, I guess I don't get to pass judgement on him.

You're right. What were we thinking? DE couldn't pull that off not in 35 years.

>Join a excavation mission
>3 Frosts in the game

neat, didn't know old sabotage was still in the game

its not p2p, its not bad

literally the only reason conclave is retarded is because of p2p hosting.

now that DE came up with a retarded idea to solve a retarded problem, we will see a brand new reason to not play conclave.

cheaters.

>kids with ridiculous tumblrina hairstyles
its geting worse

you act like the first wave of hair 'styles' aren't tumblr shit.

only low level missions have them

alerts will feature them until DE decides to screw with it

I still have no idea what new sabotage does

What's the point of putting in cooling cells as opposed to freezing cells?
What's the point of not setting off traps when you disable the cells?
What's the difference of destroying cells as opposed to extracting them?

Destroying cells gets you less experience.

WHERE IN THE MOTHERFUCK ARE THE WARFRAME REWORKS

ITS THE 20 FUCKING 3rd AND WE ARENT GETTING U-SHIT19 UNTIL NEXT MONTH
HURRY THE FUCK UP YOU CANADIAN FAGGOTS

illusions of choice for all the good goys and girls.

glad to know I'm not missing out just by fudging them and doing them however the fuck I want

>tomorrow

Victoria Day (in French: FĂȘte de la Reine) is a federal Canadian public holiday celebrated on the last Monday preceding May 25, in honour of Queen Victoria's birthday. As such, it is the Monday between the 18th to the 24th inclusive, and thus is always the penultimate Monday of May. The date is simultaneously that on which the current Canadian sovereign's official birthday is recognized. It is sometimes informally considered the beginning of the summer season in Canada.

The holiday has been observed in Canada since at least 1845, originally falling on Victoria's actual birthday. It continues to be celebrated in various fashions across the country; the holiday has always been a distinctly Canadian observance.[1][2] Victoria Day is a federal statutory holiday, as well as a holiday in six of Canada's ten provinces and all three of its territories. In Quebec, before 2003, the Monday preceding 25 May of each year was unofficially the FĂȘte de Dollard, a commemoration initiated in the 1920s to coincide with Victoria Day. In 2003, provincial legislation officially created National Patriots' Day on the same date.

Sabotage 2.0 gave you a way to farm precious nitains so stop complaining about them :^)

putting coolant cells makes you defend the spot for a while after restarting the reactor, which then explodes in ice and you go straight to extraction

putting the fuel cell back on makes you destroy the reactor a la old sabotage and makes you stop to hack a console before extracting, and covers the map in fire rather than ice

destroying the coolant cells forces you to do the fuel route

i have no idea how it affects experience or rewards, i just know the steps

Fuel route is faster because the hack is aleays on the way to the extract.

Also placing a fuel cell in a coohlent receptacle causes magnet bubbles to spawn everywhere because reasons. Basically a middle ground between meltdown and cyrostasis.

>less that 2 % for nitain
>even less for xiphos parts

>level 12 boar
>level 0 hek
I sure do like having no shotguns for the sortie.

Maybe you should stop being such a colossal shitter and focus on that weapon variety then.

Sounds like you are a shitter who should not be doing sorties in the first place.

>have holy tiger
>oh shit i need points
>wth the bathroom is now 60 points and up?
>okay 3 matches later i got 110 or so
>fuck this, ill pub it
>chroma, valk(it still melee'd all the way thru) and inaros with my buff build rhino
>im the only one with CP
it was S U F F E R I N G

everyone apologized when i said you should have gotten corrosive proj.

They really need to MR lock Sorties to 15

The best part is I'm MR 17.

>caches do not show up on mini-map

>Holy Tiger
>V.Hek
>Sobek
>Piggy Prime
Man I love having all the shotguns for the sortie.

Is kela slowed by slowva?

The closest you can get to that is having a loot mod equipped, but the caches will just appear like normal resources.

>nobody is hosting draco
what the fug

I dunno, i always saw it as more of a fifth element thing.

thats too much. thanks to draco theres no real MR thats indicative of knowing shit of the game

yeah

get CP

mesa is shit

im suicidal.

yes

How much of a fucking millennial you have to be to write this piece of garbage. Some of these hairstyles have been around literally for centuries.

Besides this, for fucks sake, be brave, use a new style, don't be another brick on the wall. Such a shame that the west is plagued by this idiotic way of thinking. This is why all your generic space marine shooters are infested with bald guys.

> Do rescue
> Alarms trigger.
> Suddenly sting rays everywhere

Well at least it made for an entertaining brawlfest

Your Rhino looks kind of NEET. Post pic

>millennial
Fuck off steve.

2/10 (you) got a reply or two.

Are people seriously, SERIOUSLY having issues with Kela? Just bring her, you know who, the mission is a cakewalk with her around with maxed power and duration.

---------------

WHEN ARE WE GETTING A NEW LIVESTREAM. I'm crying over here 'cause my potato can't, for the life of me, run Overwatch. Not even at 640x860...

Would anyone be interested in commissioned fan art for warframe? I need money, is it illegal/prohibited to do so here?

Hair isn't really a great medium to work with when it comes to creativity. A lot of the more insane hairstyles we could make would be uncomfortable and impractical. Its sad that hair is so limited in this way compared to marble or other mediums.

I... think its against the rules? Something about advertising?

I don't think it's accepted to offer profitable work publicly out here, could be considered advertising

Show us your work if you have anything warfarm-related though, we've only got like 3 drawfags and one of them is too busy shitposting to draw shit

I'm pretty sure it's not against the rules, just post some of your work and a tumblr where you receive commissions or whatever.

>3 near identical faces
>Each one is actually drawn differently
Well that's an improvement over normal comics.