/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #269

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #269

lewd dairy queen edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common&hl=en

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E (embed)

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

haha whoops
old thread

Time for a quick fap.

I'm going to marry the Sillas1

go away clop

>make thread
>won't be able to bump if it's about to die
let's see if this thread lives

HIGH TEST

I would suck 1000 cocks just to sniff the stale jizz on last dick that creampied silla

uh..you ok there user?

This is nice

Now I know why clop sucked a load of dicks

becuase he is a beta twink faggot

>August
>Season 3
>Legendaries Skins (S1 only)
>Featured Legendaries Managers (1800 GP
>Story mode resets (Frre crystals if you've already achieved it)
>New Spirit stone slot (the color of the slot will be the element the player has an advantage, ex: Jin -> acquire a new Thunder slut)
>LvL max for legendaries increased to lvl 70 (it will requires five 6* Star Kumas)
>We add players for some chains to keep up with the story and progression in the game
>All players will receive a random legendary box with S1 & S2
>Milky Way won't have an EE, we're sorry and understand the community. She'll be on recall, thanks for your understatement

I want to be Linmay's personal wolf penis!

Bullying Milky needs to be banned

Bullying Milky needs to be turned into bullying Silla

I am kind of intrigued by using more ardor players like DQ in my backline to protect Lucian. i have her and Kevin but they are not fully superbed yet.

My dream was to be able to safely move magnus to the midline to protect Nera+Meiran, and make them much tankier and then build a 4-man WW cancer line around them. Magnus would bring 30% less damage from IC choi or thunder midlines, plus 25% more speed and hp. And then add a 4th player like EBM Saramir to debuff the fuck out of them.

I am still not sure that would be enough to stop IC choi, as nera would only be 124 or so action speed, and he may still OHKO her through the elemental and EBM debuff.

My biggest threat this season is the Choi/meta/Victoria line and as a WW player I really struggle against it.

IC Choi never has good crit, red reflex stones and a Saramir or something would stop him quite easily

This, bully the whore who ruined the game

If you delete your hive account, will it delete the SS account attached to it so you can use that user name again?

why not just use crystals to change your name and then make another account

It's nice to dream once in a while, isn't it?

Are Libdberg and Silk the only relevant brown girls in this game?

The account I want to delete is my low level alt. I want to use that name on my main account instead. Seems like a waste to use all that crystal on an account I won't be using.

I guess it should, but just to be sure you could ask in the support.

>some thieves got purged today

feels gud.

Both should be bullied desu senpai.

Ill bully you desu senpai

Milky is not for bullyinflg or lewding

>implying

Milky is for both. Also for murdering.

I like this meme, but I assume it has no basis in reality.

No, you are

>implying refunders aren'r thieves
Ok, burglars.
Still illegal, and scum.

I need Alkyde in my life!

That they got purged, you poorfag melt.

>have Allkyde
>don't use her
At least it satisfies my corrupt nun fetish

Joke: what did Milky say when a pack of old smelly Japanese businessman raped her? Nothing, dead retards don't talk LOL.

>joke
>not even half funny
eh ...

Resident autistic comedian has really gone downhill.

Joke: why was Milky late for soccer practice? Because she's dying of AIDS LOL.

These jokes are almost as bad as your life

Joke: What does Milky say after breakfast? Nothing! She's choking with cum!

It used to be kind of endearing before he tried to turn edgy.

whoa thats great fan art

Your perversions aside, what's this from?

Joke: what's Milky's favorite pizza topping? Semen LOL.

From spamming to this, it's more tolerable.

Actually it just looks like this is the spammer trying to besmirch our lovable autistic comedian. Wherever you are, little buddy, don't let this potty mouth change you.

No its as bad

I miss his classic material like, milky something something, lost, something, one direction.

You guys will regret bullying Milky when she gets her buffs

It's cute because he's trying to troll a low iq autistic canadian twink by making low iq autistic posts himself.

Lil' sweetheart doesn't realize that he's exactly the same as the person he's trying to troll. The twink has already won by dragging him down to his level, remember to laugh at the posts of the man who got outsmarted by the stupidest motherfucker in /ssg/.

>implying she won't be nerfed after that, and dropped by the bandwagoners

Joke: How do you call a person who can make cum a whole galaxy on her own?
MILKY WAY!

>stupidest motherfucker in /ssg/
Wow, rude

>The twink has already won by dragging him down to his level, remember to laugh at the posts of the man who got outsmarted by the stupidest motherfucker in /ssg/.
S
A
V
A
G
E

>IC Choi never has good crit, red reflex stones and a Saramir or something would stop him quite easily

So even like 55% crit resist would be enought to hinder him somewhat? I always assumed he was one of those guys at perpetually 125% crit rate for some reason.

>Want to switch to Ravian
>Everyone says don't do it
B-but she's so cute. She's not actually bad, is she?

Oh wait, his active only costs 1 bar. His active is a big crit rate buff and he can do it at the start of the match. That kind of fucks up my plan.

>B-but she's so cute.
if you're getting her loli skin, do it

She is just like Kirin, you need to make a proper frontline for her to make it work. Serestia+Alice are probably one of the easiest cheese for Ravian

She can work in pvp, but you need some hard to get players for her frontline.

Do it user, she's worth it.
I'm building her as my second striker to counter Lucian and she's a ton of fun.

>tfw 4 more seasons until I get my legend box
Leventor here I come. Your harem of thundersluts await you.

Like who? Shura and what else?

Probably any really good unit that debuffs or buff reflex and that have good stats

I'm running Shura-Metatron-Ravian.
There's also Shura-Serestia-Ravian.
I think these two are considered to be the best options.

How is Shura-Alice-Ravian? Any good?

Meta in front? What the fuck

I'm planning on running Shura-Metatron-Ravian with Saramir/Neraizel/Meiran midline and Silk ace in the backline. I just need Shura.

>No Serestia
>No Shura
>No Alice
>No Meta
It's gonna be a rough one.

>he doesn't know the fear of Meta with TW or Battalion reducing your line's attack/reflex/hp, stealing every time, and not letting you get to your midline

>not running Alice,Meta,Shura,Ravian for double hp/reflex debuff + Shura buff

I have seen a few frontline metas lately.

HP debuff + enough reflexes to contain a breakout. it is pretty nasty.

Let's best honest, which one will easily IN SHORT TIME give more strength overall to my team:

>Lucy/Gerold superbs
>filling each unit with beelze

And no, I am a shitter in CoT

Soon at 900 d-stones and I already have the female legends that you can buy. Fuck.

Just reroll stones for it all?

I'm a scrub.

But i'm a scrub that drew shura, ravian and got meta as my lv 30 drop

I run Monothunder thoughWith Blade

What would be the next best option if you don't have Shura?

You wait for S2 legends or units that you might wanna buy.

Honestly, I spent probably 800 d-stone on my MW to get a 20% receiving pass at best. It's a waste.

Save for s3.

>Meta and Leventor debuffing your reflex
>Thunder mid ready to steal the ball if you actually break out
Kill me now senpai

For the past 2 months people have been told to "wait and see" because some were expecting a change to the DS shop, but the anniversary has come and gone with no changes to S2 availability.

S3 is a myth.

>But i'm a scrub that drew shura, ravian and got meta as my lv 30 drop
>I run Monothunder thoughWith Blade
>HowTotTriggerDarkfags.jpeg

I'm triggered indeed. I really hope you're making that shit up.

Fucking mono thunder fags I swear to god.

I guess you have to wait for any special jp release events

It works great, why not? Just because she's considered to be top CM doesn't mean you can only use her in that position.

I'm not sure, but I think Alice doesn't work that well. She has great debuffs, but her stats aren't that high.

I was assuming all those girls previewed on the jp advertising were the new S2 legends. I am skeptical they will be purchasable.

B-but that's not me.

Though I drew Metatron and Shura with single draws meme

I'm not.

I COULD build a thunder/dark team since i also got freyja.

I don't have littres and beelz to spare for another striker right now tho.

>believing that
S2 thing isn't going to change, it became obvious the moment they announced new mileage system. I can see them just switching S2 players to S1 rather than introducing S3.

I don't have a problem with thunder midlines since I use Saramir/Neraizel/Meiran
Only need EBM and TW to make it at least "survive" a little against ones with Victoria/cancer legends midlines, though...

>they become purchase only units like Eve and Selena managers
How would you feel? Would you drop $50~100 to get one of them? Considering it's $900 to get one legendary with d-stone

Freyja would be great for me, but alas, draw gods do not favor me.

How is Ravian supposed to steal the ball?

No reflex debuff is ever going to take away as much reflex as a reflex totem is going to give.

>draw gods do not favor me
Story of my life.
>btw I'm bronze

Just run Alice+Meta

After over a year of playing, finally it happened.

I'd probably just buy the loli or the ardor girl

Literal bronzie.

I'd buy the egyptian looking one, which on my guess is Dark and wouldn't fit so well my team.

>Only a year

Kill yourself.