>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC:
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvYCW9nR7AU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHERE ARE THE BUILD GUIDES WHAT THE FUCK

Whats the optimal sl for Aldrich invasions?

i'm SL71 with +5, should i go up another if i want to invade consistently with aldrich

i'm not getting shit right now

xth for DaS3=BB>SoTFS>DaS=DeS>DaS2

>Fast rolling Havel? It's cheater. You need to be 150SL+ for fast roll with havel and Yhorm.

You wut? Not saying it is smart but it is possible.

50 - 60

i want to imitate gwyndolin!

>summoning 3 phantoms for ancient wyvern

NEW AGE SOULS BABY

Has anyone actually compiled a list/spreadsheet of the lengths/reaches of all of the commonly used weapons in DS3 yet?

Would be really nice to know the actual number of units of length each weapon and their various attacks has.

>DS3
>builds
etc

with ring in pvp, without ring in PvE

didn't try without ring in pvp because fuck it

the range is less than a straightsword

I want to cosplay Gwyndolin!

60-70 seems the most stable between Pontiff and Anor Londo bonfire
+6-8 Weapon

>axe snakes just oneshot everyone

Does the weapon level affect Aldrich or covenant invasions in general?

i want to slaughter degenerates!

Actually looking back on it I'm not sure how I or anybody could have ever liked any of this. To be fair it was a decade ago

youtube.com/watch?v=MvYCW9nR7AU

>breath is a better straightsword spam with horse ring
>roar invalidates all shields with horse ring
>defense means nothing in PvP
Year of the dragon!

you forgot the gloves Lucifag.

>17 End
>Leather Gloves

I've got a build guide for you right here.

*unzips dick*

consider the following
>cast both buffs
>swap all three rings to whatever you want
>stomp niggers

>watching some youtuber pvp with the thrall axe
>just WA sliding around people until they run out of stamina

This looks fun as fuck. What are the best weapons with the electric slide WA?

Thrall Axe/Bandit Knife

Thrall Axe is the best quickstep weapon. It's actually good too, don't be fooled. You can annoy the fuck out of people with heavy weapons if you're a sadist.

>better straightsword spam
Bullshit. I demand proof.

feminine penis

Well, this actually explains why he turned out to be such a faggot

I'll believe it when I see it.

WE WUZ KNIGHTZ N SHIEET
*unsheathes Dark Sword*
Sit yo ass down red bitch

Jetstream user here with V0.2, slimmed the cheeks down a bit, touched up the jaw and tried the beard the angry user was suggesting. Not sure how I like it, may need lightening?
Skin is probably gonna stay there for a while till I do lighting tests. Trying to match it up with in-game shots is pretty hellish for both DS3 and MGR:R.
Also, Uchi or Black Blade?

Fuck, I *really* need to get started on NG+ so I can get to rosaria and make a backup save for infinite respecs.

I really want to try out some SL120 cheese builds like a 60+ endurance greatshield build or a thrall axe build with high attunement and endurance using an offhand simple caestus and farron ring so you can do as many quicksteps as you want while wearing kirk's armor.

user was making a webm.
Status?

I already disproved it
>does almost no damage
>has no range
>doesn't stagger long enough for the next tick to occur even with the memering

what the fuck is this garbage?

>tfw Dark Souls 3 could have been Blood Borne tier of good

where's all the PvP?

>farming blue knights outside homo princes
>+4 Profaned Greatsword: 687 charged 2H R2
>+8 Refined Lothric Knight Greatsword: 828 2H R2
Not even counterhits. I guess they just don't have much lightning defense...

no like builds to pick from not a character planner.

dks had a bunch of pics Veeky Forums made that gave you all different types of builds.

SOFTBANNED

Bandit's Knife, Dagger and Thrall Axe.
Knife because it has decent damage and bleed
Dagger because it's the strongest dagger damage-wise, at the expense of not having bleed
Thrall Axe is the highest damage quickstep weapon, but it's not nearly as fast as the others so it can't abuse quickstep nearly as well outside of making idiots waste all of their stamina.

Any quickstep dagger can attack into ultraweapon hyperarmor, quickstep before the attack actually lands, and then attack again for a free hit. If they keep hitting R1, you can continue doing this with no risk. If they stop attacking, they lose their hyperarmor and your R1 out of quickstep will stagger into a stunlock. Your individual hits tickle but a rouge'd bandit's knife will bleed in like 5 hits and an ultra weapon can do absolutely nothing to stop this. It's a hard counter.,

Thrall axe isn't fast enough to bully ultra weapons like that, but it can still bait idiots into R1 mashing all their stamina away and then smacking them.

if only Gwyndolin was a princess (female)

Uchi and then buff it with fire resin

>Knight Helm
>Leather Gloves
>Useless Poise
>That damage reduction
>Prisoner's Chain meme
>17 fucking Endurance
This is beyond terrible, but then again, it's a Luci build

See this It sadly didn't work as he expected

In the dumpster, with this game

don't make the scar red/brown, his scar isn't red, just make it a darker skin color

see I was in the wrong OBS profile so the recording flopped, I was lucky enough to get someone to get hit by it in the first place, not willing to try and find another

if one of you fuckboys wants to get hit, be my guest and I'll hop on and actually record it correctly this time

>shield splitter has 80% shield penetration now

Because estoc needed a buff amirite?

65 with +6 weapons is preferred aldritch but try going up in weapon and see if it changes

>BUILD GUIDES
u wot m8

Just get the requirements for your weapons, soft cap scaling stats and health, get End if you need it, and throw on whatever armor you have the weight for.

So..AHaha hol up
*summons phantoms*
lemme get this straight
*uses seed*
so you be saying what I think you be saying
*spams r1 profusely*
YAYAYAYAYAHOYAHOOOOOO
*gestures over your dying body*

>fight some enemy
>pushes me against wall
>runs against me
>I'm now stuck between wall and the enemy's collision box

gg
no escape

this happens too often in this shit game

Anywant want to trade farron greatsword for wolf knight greatsword
PC

Why would you want that? Girls are disgusting.

At SL 120 I got Aldrich summons nearly every other minute

Even though I hate this game, being stuck between an enemy and a wall, is your own fucking fault
Was in all the other souls game aswell

Does it stagger without the ring though?

It could have been even more infested with heal chugging, parry fishing, zero poise wombo combos, and with just as much ganking?

God I'm glad it wasn't.

Best penis

to be fair
>shield splitter
>doesn't split shields

also
>implying estoc users press things other than r1

>lies and slander on the internet
why?

Farron ring only reduces quickstep FP cost by 1, it's a waste.

remember how fucking OP the chaos blade was in DS2 and in a later patch it got as much counter dmg as a lance on top of that?
good times.

Near as I can tell he was using leather gloves in the webm. They definitely aren't Havel's gauntlets.

Are you retarded? End doesn't mean shit. Stamina is what matters and the build has 117 stamina.

>Hur durr, I EAT PAINT CHIPS
I don't care about the build itself. I was just showing that a build in a webm was POSSIBLE at level 80.

Oh yeah, that's the plan. It's been taken down from the raw red I had till I figure out how skin colour interacts with the colour chart because it has a two layer deep process, it's kinda difficult to not make it too pale. Sorry, shoulda put that footnote down. Anything else you think?

Yeah, sounds good. Should I save bundles for the 2nd 2HR2 and rolling 2HR2 for the "sword drag then fire" move he does?

girls are beautiful and cute and should be cherished!

God I sure hope the next Miyazaki masterpiece has more fucking dogs in it. That guy sure loves fucking dogs a whole fucking lot.

girls dont have a penis

about 1 out of 5 times i run past the cathedral knight outside oceiros, he turns just the right way that presses me into the nook between 2 pillars and there's literally nothing you can do to get out

I do SL120 pontiff duels with a refined estoc and yes, pressing things other than R1 is important if you don't want to die to anyone who isn't complete shit. R1 spamming is more effective at lower levels.

Shield splitter was fucking useless, it needed the buff. It being awful hurt literally every weapon that had it as a WA except the estoc, because the estoc doesn't need a WA and makes no use of it when it can just R1-mash instead.

Also
>Shield-splitter got 40% buff to its chip damage, literally doubled
>Darkdrift went from 100% to 30%, making it the worst shield-piercer in the game by a huge margin
NOTHING CAN DEFEND FROM D A R K D R I F T

guy who recorded the webm here. The guy could swing his yhorms 4 times and still roll out. He definitely wasn't using havel helm or gloves. But still, he had a ton of stamina, which is only an issue at higher soul levels.

sure
password and location
Resin if you're using it normal. Bundles for weapon art attacks. Also smoughs leggings

Don't forget ladders and elevators
I believe Blighttown had like what, 17 ladders?

>not trapping an enemy in a wall

>get invaded by the same estoc r1 masher three times

STOP PLEASE

consider the following

>roll away until your buffs run out
>destroy your shitty build
>laugh

Knife it is.

How much endurance/FP do I need to make this happen?

>manage to get danver to literally zero health
>just glitches out and does a double attack on me and kills me
>my phantom finishes her off but lol fuck you Prepare to Dieā„¢
B)))))))) Great game memezaki

I don't know, doesn't really matter tho, it takes forever to come out and anyone with a brain will just pelt you with projectiles until you stop and even if they run in, they'll take 50 damage and either roll past it and hit you or roll out and pelt you from afar

Enemies have infinite stamina so yeah, once you're in there it's over

I am serious, but you dont have to believe it.

>darkdrift nerf

Wait, seriously?

>sl120
>estoc

ebin

>Oh well, looks like my Dragonslayer greataxe is too slow to hit this guy, better use my tactical superiority and outwit my opponent with this blade.

instead of r1 spamming, why not just r1 and roll away, not like he can hit you back.

another plus

besides, girls can have my penis
I will give it to them as many times as they want
repeatedly
every time
give them
the penis

>Better Blame Someone Else For My Fuck-up: The Post

Well I mean if you're spamming it forever then 1 FP is gonna add up over time I think.

sounds like git gud to me

>reapply lightning blade
>shrug

alternatively
>roll around until you jump off a cliff/black crystal in return

>50
It does 215 on my pyro.

>dying to NPCs
>with summoned phantoms

Literally no leg to stand on

I went to +6 but still nothing. I was getting 1 invasion at +5 but I died via falling before I could invade.

Isn't the range calculator within 10%? If I'm 72 I should be able to invade downwards of 65, right? Or is that still too high? fugg I hate being overleveled

I want to give you the best blowjob ever to change your mind!

Trust me it feels worse from the phantom's perspective.

>tfw ywn have a cute bf whos cute penis will flop around dribbling precum as he rides you.

Originally, the darkdrift WA was completely unmitigated. It did the same damage whether it was guarded or not. After the latest patch, it does 30% of its damage when blocked.

The dorkdrift's WA is literally just the shield-splitter animation rigged to a katana, but has a special unique name because they wanted to pretend it was anything but a copout.

Got'cha, sounds good. Also, I was thinking of going black leather for the outfit since it may be inverse colours it actually does have the arm detailing.
Also any real reason for Smough's? I can guess but I'm also stupid so just to make sure. Sorry if I'm bugging you, like having brains to pick for cosplay.

+8 weapons for aldrich faithful at SL65

Thoughts?

+8 can invade from 5 to 10. I feel like everyone after Pontiff has at least a +5 weapon. Am I wrong?