wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp
discord.gg/010zhLLRD8RCBzJIN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that Tauren females are LITERAL LIVING GODDESSES and females of ALL OTHER races are subhuman filth

i'm real huns prove me wrong u can't

We are now bf and gf huns

Xth for actually discussing this game.

Is Beacon of the Lightbringer going to be mandatory in PvP for HPallies?

>tfw huns is your gf and youre very happy and also very in love with her and shes your GF and youre her BF

I sorted the WoW classes into what Sonic Heroes teams they'd be, it was just a mini project, hopefully at least someone enjoys reading, I really liked this game as a kid. In case you didn't know, these are the teams in the original game:

Team Sonic - Sonic the Hedgehog, Miles "Tails" Prower, and Knuckles the Echidna.
Team Dark - Shadow the Hedgehog, Rogue the Bat and E-123 Omega.
Team Rose - Amy Rose, Cream the Rabbit and Big the Cat.
Team Chaotix - Espio the Chameleon, Vector the Crocodile and Charmy Bee.

- I think I'm gonna go with the obvious first and say Team Sonic would be Warrior, Priest and Mage. They're the most iconic RPG classes, much like Team Sonic is composed of the three primary Sonic characters. Tails would be like a Priest, always supporting the group, where Knuckles is the Warrior and Sonic is the Mage.
- Team Dark would be Demon Hunter, Death Knight and Warlock. Maybe I'm not putting enough thought into this, but those are all the "Dark" classes, I don't think they'd really fit in any other team.
- Team Chaotix is a tricky one. Espio is a Ninja, so I think I'd put the Rogue in his place. It's difficult to say with Charmy, but I'd say he's like a Shaman, he may be a bit of a goofball but he enjoys the great outdoors. Vector would be the Paladin then, since he's always keeping team Chaotix in order and is the oldest of the bunch.
- So that leaves us with Team Rose. Big the Cat is much like a Druid - for one he lives entirely off the land, also he found kinship in Froggy, who is a different species to him. Amy isn't very Monk-like, but her passion towards Sonic is very focused and relentless, so she fits the Monk archetype well. Cream would be like a Hunter, since she uses a companion at her side and lacks much fighting prowess on her own.

Hope you enjoyed reading, please let me know if you disagree on any of my choices.

Gisco...

>Sweatergoat

w-woah

Don't you have some vaping to be doing, Gisco?

>Xth for actually discussing this game.
>Asks a retarded obvious question
Every single time

Okay, so I'm retarded. Is the obvious answer a yes? I don't have access to beta to actually fuck around with things.

not me

pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp

pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC

pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

Great way to make wowg better for yourself

huns pls abandon everyone else and be my husband

>when you realize filtering this filters everything in the thread

how can we be this awful

back the heck off shes my gf MY GF

jesus fucking christ what is this shit?

why dont U back the heckie off, i wanna make a real commitment to huns not some GF BS

um shut up forever troll? you dont deserve her none of you deserve her thats why sehs my gf cause i love her forever

why do ogres just eat full wolf heads

I thought vanillafags were horrible.

You are much worse. I feel like my IQ has dropped just reading part of the drivel you threw up on this thread.

You need to go to confession for murdering everyone's brain cells. May God have mercy on your soul!

Ogre diet is based on every food fetish you can possibly imagine

Uh dude? I just figured some other people here might be Sonic fans who found out about WoW later. I understand if you don't like Sonic but, like, back off.

i get that you really like sonic but some things are better left not shared with people outside of that fandom

dear shit

what the fuck is going on in this thread?

Discussing WoW.

check out my cosplay

THEN WHY ARE THE ALWAYS SO FUCKING ANGRY

Go the FUCK away Aesas

RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAUUUU

I just finished setting up a new fresh server
What vidya game server does /wowg/ want?
Is it Autismcraft? CS:Global Orks? Sven Coop?

What race is most likely to sit invisible in some random spot and wait for a lower leveled guy from the other faction to wander by?

pls let me pet u

night elf by definition
humans and blood elves tend to be those guys running around in ilvl 600 gear killing quest npcs tho, the ones where you could easily log on your main and kill them until they rq but then they've won already

what are you using to host? how many people are you looking at being able to join?

consider this if you can get people into it. p fun but after spending 500 hours in it i usually cant get back into it without a major content patch

make sure to get tshock or w/e the anti-grief server setting tool is if you do. people can fuck up everything in the game if given the freedom to

>tfw Horde don't let you hang out in TB because you're a human

Seriously man, I just want to sit on the totem and relax

Kill them all then sit on the totem and relax.

I can't do that because then they definitely won't accept me

delete this

/wowg/ meetup when?

Is Sinestra bugged? No matter how much I hit her in her 2nd phase, her mana doesn't fall 22% and she never drops the barrier on the eggs.

At Blizzcon friend, a lot of us are going

Meme regime and a few others are going to blizzcon this year.

>used to fish for old ironjaw in IF
>alliance would just watch my UD priest or sit with me as I did
wow... has changed.

tfw meme regime asked you to come and you said _____no

Argent Tournament on 12 characters simultaneously blog

Day 4

I need a suicide hotline

bad feel

we will always love you

literally who?

It's a bare metal running ESXi and I have access to a Windows Server 2012 VM last time I tried to set up a terraria server on Linux I wanted to KMS

Dunno how much people.
It's a VM running on bare metal that packs Intel Xeon E5-1620. The VM has 2 cores available and 2GB of RAM and the server is in a Canadian data center

1-800-SUICIDE

cuddle

Game is dead?

Can I cuddle your knot?

I am a new player and I made a death knight. I really want to tank but I fear fucking up the group. What can I do? Also, do death knights even make good tanks?

I hear they take damage in scary unpredictable ways which makes them scary to do healing for.

Also... UI wise, what do I need? I still click some things just because hot keys are a mess to me. I use like keys 1-8 and that's it. Help.

But that would be rude!

>last time I tried to set up a terraria server on Linux I wanted to KMS

fair enough

hit up whatever discords are still alive and you'll probably find people to play with

can i cuddle your thighs?

DK is the most braindead tank

>take damage
>death strike to heal it back
>blood boil in meantime

yes

death knights are bugged out before mid 70s, they get crit which should be impossible and makes them die to unlucky streaks.

tanking is easy tho, default UI, make sure you have nameplates on (default key V), hit anything which isn't attacking you with death grip, dark command, icy touch, death and decay etc. other than that spam blood boil for damage, save runes for death strike if you're expecting a lot of damage, use it after you take the hits

What about using plague leech or blood tap to always have runes? Doesn't that shit need good management?

Also, is unholy a shitty spec?

azshara ass

Level as frost, better for leveling than unholy

But this server is running Windows though

How do you get over that yucky "I am playing a mmo" feeling? I want to sub to wow but I use to be hopelessly addicted to this game in vanilla.

I don't want to go back to those times. I just want to casually play. Is such a thing even possible?

you stop hating yourself, focus on what you are instead of what you're not, you'll feel happier that way. what you are is addicted to wow

kill yourself
seriously
end your life

Should I play a Warrior or Feral

icy...

woah is that kari :o

Is that a penis

>yucky

End your life

>succubus (male)

fucking narcs undercutting all my shit by hundreds of gold, what the fuck is wrong with you?

whoah cute tay :o

The male version of a succubus is an incubus

why do you seem like a twenty something reporter for a news site trying to seem "in" to get info for a story your writing

I do that all the time.

I'll sell shit for absolutely no profit just to fuck with AH mongs.

For example, I buy a fuckton of cheap herbs from my suppliers and turn it into glyphs. Costs me like 5g to craft a glyph and I'm selling them for 6g. Meanwhile faggots are trying to charge 300g+ per glyph.

At first they always try to buy out all of my shit but since I never run out they get mad as fuck after a few days when they realize they'll never flip them.

Not really true, it's mythology so there's no real facts.

An Incubus impregnates people while a Succubus sucks lifeforce out of you. Genders are open really.

o

im still waking up

make it terraria then if it looks fun. it's really easy to set up on windows

Succubus collects semen from males. Incubus impregnates females.

Succubus (male) is a succubus who collects semen with his boipussy.

Nope

?

almost PLvL2000 in d3 then im coming back for the transmogs an mount farming, should i end my life nao ?

you don't have a life to end my man

Valley of honor yo
hanging out with G R A V YYYY

Are garrisons pure cancer? I am on a 10 day WoD trial. What can I expect? Also... Is ner Zhul actually the lich King?

Kind of weird when you consider arthas was basically a Trans fucking Orc while wearing that helmet.

Flex Friday this week! US-Horde side like it's always been, starting at 9pm est. We will try heroic again this week but will shift to normal if we're having problems. Loot is ML MS>OS No reserves. Everyone is invited (Except you Ralph. Sorry!) Minimum ilvl should be at least 680. Invites go out at 8:45. Add Froo#1664 for details and invite. We're using discord for voice but it's not required.

Discord link:
discord.gg/010zhLLRD8RCBzJIN

their silvermoon is fucking packed though

Ner'zhul was the Lich King, up until Arthas put on the helmet, had a mental battle for domination and won