/blaz/ - Blazblue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction Act III is out for Japanese arcades with Nine & Izanami playable
- Console release is in autumn with Es confirmed playable
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- New manga called Blazblue Variable Heart starts getting published in June.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9Vg1mCFLok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for I love Celica!

Second for Izzy!

Yeah I get what you are saying. Though as of now Naoto seems alright, in the sense that it really doesn't do anything and we will probably have to wait for the actual story mode to know how he is.
He looks fun to play even if he is low tier

I think it's dumb that people hate Naoto without having read his source material. Give him the benefit of the doubt until you see him in action.

You beat me to it

Tiers are for queers play who you find fun.

Nth for Judgment!

Any chance those acts are going to be unlocked or uploaded somewhere else subbed or are we just fucked?

9th for Rachel

Bet this fucker is using a script.

This youtube channel is the best (that I know of) that we have
youtube.com/watch?v=R9Vg1mCFLok

I actually remembered when Izanami first released and a place was doing a tourney. Some Izanami dude won against another guy and they first saw her victory pose with the glowing screen. The announcer was like ma-ma-mabushii! mabushii sugiru! sugoi sugoi! At that moment, I knew who my main in CF was going to be

I love the captain's knees!

The only script I run is Love

Hey I've beaten him with izanami several times.
Sadly only during euro hours.

>they first saw her victory pose with the glowing screen.
I love that one. I like how it changes depending on the color

Well, it doesn't have much, but it'll do for now.
Thanks user, I do regret not watching the others while they were still up.

So of those are a waste of time. He skips though everything he could and the only thing he didn't skip was the part he couldn't

He reminds me of that guy who posts pictures related to cartoon horses so he can start ranting about how much he hates Barney.

something something die barneyfag *inserts picture of tv schedule*

You know it's because of this the subber through a fit and locked all of his videos behind a password,right? Then again, he should of known better that people would steal his shit, People are assholes on the internet by nature so he should of gotten over it instead of being a bitch about it and crying on the echo chamber that is dustloop. I can imagine there being shit over variable heart as well because the raw and translator is from there.

So you're saying The Callum is doing this to make us true Celicafags hate Celica?

>Valkenhayn entrusts Rachel's well-being to Ragna.

Its over boys, the old man gave his blessing.

lobby up, pass is vidya

Console?

it's no secret that morons on dustloop are sheltered idiots

it's literally the only platform that has passcode rooms

I wouldn't know how things work on pc

stream or gtfo

Time to get bullied

ok
twitch/ ryndar_tempest

ZEA

confirms the pairing we already knew was gonna happen.

Ragna and Kagura seem to get along really well in CF

Can anyone figure out what the password is?

practicing nonmains? ok

I don't know how to counter assault
Send help

Isn't he just the greatest character in the game? I maen, he's gotten so strong and he's so resolved and that 5B isn't so bad either. Ragna's great. .

Ragna's legs are amazing

>6 people in the lobby
>No FFA

What the hell?

the streamerfag is being obnoxious again.
You should just boycott his rooms honestly, he's never going to switch to ffa.

it will never be ffa
even with 8

Am I doing this right

Fuck off man, streaming these lobbies are important.

Oh wow.

Ragna'd better not fuck this up.

Why is it I can only enjoy myself while playing this semen demon?

>no 720
No.

ffa sux

Well I guess its main time

6A+B when in blockstun, you need 50 meter for it.

I don't I ever get as salty as when somebody picks my character's theme

>6A+B
>6
>While blocking
what?

You have a gambling problem.

FUCK YOUUU

Why when I post that, some fucker always tries to steal it from me but when he does it he gets it?

missing a word there, think
too much salt
You know how you normally can't attack or anything when you're blocking an attack
do 6A+B and you will perform the CA
It's the point of CA.

if you can't do that from the blockstun you are pretty slow

It was my first time doing that so I just gave it a shot

plats lewd incarnate

You bet Makoto's dad is a bara squirrel-man?

Important to who exactly? the one or two people that actually bothers to go to your channel? why are they important? I don't know about the others but waiting for 7 people to do matches just before it gets to your turn must suck.

everyone playing subs today or something

The pupwa connection.

>Full lobby
Yeah this needs to be a ffa

She talked about her dad like he could punch someones face off so I'd think so yeah

streaming is fun every now and then but after a long day coming home and just playing a bunch of matches is better. and if it 6 or more in a lobby FFA is a must. no one wants to wait 20 minutes for one match.

>turn skipped
son of a bitch i wasn't expecting that room rejoin

oi
fine ill set it to ffa
for a little bit at least

maybe we can split the lobbies if anyone still wants to be on the stream and others just want to play.

The stream lobby would just die quick then I'd imagine

>lobby full
>no orange squares to desquare me
why are you all pinks or yellows now

i can get on later to rank you up.

i hate you

is it possible to record the dummy to do something on wakeup or as soon as blockstun ends?

im just assuming who you are but if im right you would fuck me up. i would only get the occasional lucky win.

No, I think that was her eldest brother. "You punched through a guy's head? WTF bro?!" Still, her dad is described as a beefcake, so probably not far from the truth.

I just wanna see what the family looks like. Mori doesn't need to put them into the story I just want to see the designs

I think its because he doesn't want arcsys to take the videos down on Youtube and trace it back to him.

playable in console version, believe.

Guys can any of you figure out sourenga's password to the videos is?

>figure out
It's old news, the password is his favorite version of BlazBlue: BBCSE

How the fuck are we suppose to figure that out? You shouldn't of pissed the guy if you wanted his subs so much?

Wow, it worked, thanks user

what happened?

Something came up sorry senpai

Why is this game so full of character where you either know the matchup or you lose?

Like neutral ability doesn't matter, nor your ability to guard, it's literally know the matchup or lose.

Like I ain't gonna say I'm the best at fighting games but it really seems like fighting game ability doesn't matter here at all if you don't know the matchup

matchups are important, especially because of the drive system (each character is very unique)

tho you obviously also need to be good at the core mechanics

I don't know. Maybe it depends on who you play. In my experience neutral is the single most important part of the game. Though execution is also important obviously.

JUST

Anime is cheap.

But I think that's just where the skill floor is, being familiar with just about everything in the game.

How do you plan to play the neutral if you don't know your matchup? Even in games like SF, approaching Dhalism is totally different than approaching Zangief, so is defending against the two. Fighting game ability isn't just execution and reflexes, there's also mental game.

That's called learning the matchup. I spent 100 matches losing to Nine at the arcades before knowing how to approach her with my character.

ggs to those i played

ggs all
gtg unfortunately
someone else host

I don't think there's a good fighting game out there that doesn't require this at a high level.

It doesn't work

>approaching Dhalism
3 bloody games and it's still my worst matchup.

THought it was a condom in her mouth at first.

how do i learn the matchup when everyone else knows everything i do and shut me down

room died? i made another
thank god it died right before i got bodied by snake

anti-learn the matchup

he said he was closing it "sooner than later"