/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

New Age Edition

dulfy.net/2016/05/01/swtor-upcoming-items-from-patch-4-4/

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

>Ded Thread> - Ebon Hawk (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>old bread

when do we get to finish Zakuul off?

Never.

Comfy

>Going into the pool
>In full armour and a dress

I didnt even realize we had additional bar tables. This is hella comfy.

so how long until the filters get clogged with semen

none of us are sluts perse, but we did bust a guy for trying to get his freak on in the SH.

being a space cop busting up slut rings is a hard job

No sluts here, only well trained undercover sexy cops.

Anyone on Harb wanna hang out? I don't care if you're rich or poor, just focus on the heroics fäm.

I need to get back up to 100m, tunings are a bitch.

Cops with rock hard nightsticks.
I see how it is.

>Harb

Condolences.
t. Shadowlands

>t.
What is this shit supposed to be?

shorthand for the Finnish word for regards

t. spurdo

For anyone who wanted to know what Ziost +Lightning Tuning looks like.

>Getting weapon tunes

>implying
Chidori meme lightsaber was totally worth it tbqh.

no sluts, then?

well, we got slut rank yeh. but up to you i guess. all of us are pretty chill with whatever, i mean shit they let me fill the garage with meat trees to the point it looks like a jungle once i added in hanging vines

So has /swgg/ just become /swtorg/ now? And not even talking about the games, just waifu posting and sluts\ERPing?

Because I'm okay with this. I still remember when ERP and RPers were looked down upon a while back on this general.

lad its been this way for months I feel like

Swtor just isn't offering much to talk about, there's the honeymoon days after each chapter and then nothing.

Closest you could get is a black dyed version of whatever Gault was wearing, and it won't have the scarf. Belt and pants could be misc, but there's a specific glove set that could match that but I don't remember it's name.

Are Force-Sensitives banned from athletic competition?

Yeah, for 4-6 months maybe. This sort of shit was basically routed out of this general. I mean, there was that time when it basically died and no thread was up for a couple months but before that, it was shunned.

Wonder where all those anons went.

probably to play a better game tbph f.amalam.

too many lurkers thinking they will get ignored if they ask questions about any other game. which by the way, which of the force unleashed games was more worth playing?

Bioshit appears to be removing more content than they're adding, honestly.

>1st one
S'alright. It was fun to throw troopers and wheover the fuck while slicing up nearly anything. The story's not much to brag about though.
>2nd one
Same thing I guess, albeit with a two shitty endings instead of one.
I'd say to play the first desu.

First one has a better story, though neither story is anything much to write home about. Gameplay is more refined in the second, but it's also a much shorter game. I finished it in one sitting, but that probably made it worse.

it's more like an episodic tv show than a game at this point, you watch the story for 45 minutes, talk about it for two days and move on.

ah thanks bros. I had played the xbox and wii versions years ago within 2 weeks of the first ones release. havent played since and thought about getting them again on steam.

at some point ill install and play kotor2, maybe get kotor1, but for now im content to play swtor with Veeky Forums bros

What makes it worse is it's not even a good episodic tv show. So far the only good chapters was the pilot and Gault's
And it's not even a weekly show.

When people talk about Kotor 1/2 they're usually time to fuck off, there's like 2 people who play galaxies, another 2 different people who play Academy, and 1 person who plays the mobile games.

77% of the thread posts are erp and sluts, 22% is about other swtor shit, and 1% is about anything that's not swtor.

>When people talk about Kotor 1/2 they're usually time to fuck off
Literally never seen this happen

>When people talk about Kotor 1/2 they're usually time to fuck off
You know, making shit up
Really not something you want to put on your dossier

You leave that autistic boy and his snowglobe alone!

12 was okay if only for Valk's

>Outlander you're being a faggot so I'm leaving now.
>WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING
>None of your business, nerd. Taking my Force ball and going home.

I have a feeling that was just to write them out of a hole.

>Valk: Outlander, bro, listen to me. You can't fight Arcann
>WATCH ME
>Gets stabbed
>Valk: [Screams Internally]

>quote from stabbed outlander

>Outlander, seriously. Let me give you my power
>What's he going to do? Stab me?

That summary just killed any want I had to run an alt through kotfe. Thanks.

created level 1 alt on Ebin. Why? Because I wanted to hang around with you e-sluts.

Realized after I made it to level 31 that you guys were imp not pub.

Apparently I really am retarded.

>make it to zotar with no deaths
>die
Thanks.

Should I get better gear? I'm lounging around in 208 augged PvP gear right now.

Should have tried to ask for an invite earlier, would have made it easier on ya

All my pubs are Pure™ anyway. Also on BC

KoTFE is 90% running away, 5% Valk pressuring you into using his power until he says "Go fuck yourself, Outlander" and bails, and 5% Koth going "Muh Zakuul"
There's 13 episodes out, 14 in a couple weeks, and so far of that 13 about two of them have been good. and one of them is blatantly a filler episode
So just wait until it all comes out. That's what everyone's been doing

I'd say it's more 75% running away, and 15% trying to sell us that whole villain sue garbage of how powerful Arcann and his cunt sister are supposed to be +the rest you said.

We get 14 and 15 in June.

Hopefully 16 is July and not August in some retarded attempt to compete with Legion (which WILL make TOR a ghost town for a while).

There is a pub side group on EH compsed of some of the same people. mostly were just on imp side right now.

Il never understand how we are supposed to believe that the bastard kids of Valk are so much more powerful than us. All the force user PCs have done shit far above regular shit, with the knight having already fought a part of the Emperor, not to mention the PCs beat Revan the most Mary Sue character in the setting.

I mean I can somewhat get it.

They are the offpsring of some Lovecraftian Force monster. You're just a dude (or a chick) who happens to be better than most.

I will bug you guys later for an invite.

For the Macrobinocular droid in the Star Fortresses, do I need to have completed both Pub and Imp Shroud missions? I've only done Pub, and I have the actual binocular ability now, so I should be able to find it right?

Satele will be a good grandma to my kittens!

~mrrrrow~

>Satele will never be your childrens off-grandmother
>Who your kids think is slightly senile because she keeps looking off somewhere and talking to air she calls "Marr"

>kittens
>female Cathar
Wow, that's some full blown autism.

My male alt is banging her son. why? Because I thought it was funny. She know has to think a sith lord is going balls deep inside her boy. Take that Jedi Master. That's what you get for not accepting my flirt on my smuggler.

>He's a Sith
>He's a gay Sith

It must have been awkward telling Theron his mom was in some kind of weird relationship with a Sith Lord ghost in the woods in our bases own backyard.

>Outlander having relations with Theron
>Satele calls you out on it
>"Well, at least I'm not fucking a ghost in the backyard."

He's only gay to be funny.

>yells "just a prank bro!" as he empties into Theron's love hole

>Fills Theron with Dark Side seed
>"No homo, by the way"

is he still wearing daddies jacket while this happens?

No, you start out as just a dude. At the end, the force users are at the top of their respective faction's food chain, with the DS Inq deserving special mention for essentially being Valkorion lite.

I wonder what evil thoughts lie behind that mask

A slut, a Deathtrooper, a Sith Lord and a Sith apprentice all walk into a bar

Space cop and the slut brigade.

Erp'rs best be on the fuckin lookout.

>tfw 3 of us are juggs, 1 of us is a sith sorc, good luck figuring out whos who.

Watch out! It's the slut brigade!
WOOP WOOP

thoughts of meat trees my dear user....thoughts of meat trees

>Implying that's hard
Anyone could tell who's who here. It's pretty easy
I mean, really user. It's not hard
glaring difference between everyone!

sorc on the left

>same hair

Why am I not surprised

>a Deathtrooper

you mean Dark Helmet, right

>not going Pink™
Shame on you four :)

>same hairstyles

Oh gee.

>Bargain Bin Thana Vesh learns to Multi-box

The time has almost come.
Unless the transfer rate has been lowered
Pixie or Pony.

I dont do pink, and edgelords have ruined red and black for me except on a few armors where it actuallys looks decent.

Pixie!

see above, there's far too many ponytails in
pixie would add some much-needed variety

Alrighty, someone shoot
ELSHELLIN an invite soon if you're online,like right now or meet me on Odessen.

I was the only one on when I just got off but I'll jump back to add you

I'll probably play more later but I'm playing WoWs rn

why has this hairstyle become a thing now

no one used to use it and now everyone and their mother has it

Because DSLs and a ponytail look like the character is ready to give head and that's attractive

How should I know, I was the only one who used the pixie cut the best. And change it on suggestion and ow I go back.

>having hair and lips at all
Commentary; Ohhh, master. I am so disappointed in you right now. No, don't look at me.

Do people even buy these things anymore?

no because you can get it for 5$ from the store page on the swtor site

the ponytail and jaesa cut are the two most popular hairs outside of the CM long hair and pixie cut, this is not new.

Stop showing off your hair!

Go back to your shallow grave, Kaliyo.

Does experience scale for low level FPs like Black Talon?

>Want to take in-game screenies of my character
>Gyazo doesn't cut it
Anyone know of something that lets me do this? Is Puu.Sh better?

Just pirate Fraps

>pirate Fraps

or just use the free version

If you want to have to manually convert your screenshots to reasonable file types, sure.

steam