/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9B6T94uGVDQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=jqDGK_UjfFI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tharja still a best

Cutest family

I love Sakura!

This is my hubby. He is soft and warm and I love him. Why don't you, user?

>literally Ricken
no thanks

>links work
Thank god.

Sorry Kagakeks, no more threads for you, better cuck next time.

He's cute.

That's my father in law

cute fujo

yo

> Implying that Ricken wasn't the best Shota in Awakening

I love caeldori!
She is everything I could ever want!

That's the cutest Femui family

This is the cutest Mamui family

He was the only one and he was still shit.

grow up faggot

WHERE IS THAT SHIRO/NINA SMUT?

And that is the only reason why you give him the time of day.

Pieri and friends thread! Pieri!

I want to gayfuck your husband while you and Nina watch.

>replying to shitposters
don't give it attention.

Still fuckable and capable of wearing a dress better than any of the female units.

All the discussion of faces in the last thread has me thinking about a Naoki Urasawa Fire Emblem.

Futa cocks pastebin tonight

Those of you who used Nina, what did you use her as? Adventurer or mage class?

Can any Sakurafriends explain to me why is she is S O lewd?

I've tried on more than one occasion to use him through the whole game in Revelation, but I always end up just dropping him for Rhajat, one day I'll bring him to end game.

But what happens when you combine them?

i'm pretty sure this is how /feg/ works too

Better yet, We both take turns gayfucking him while Nina records and teases him

My Charlotte!Nina worked great as an Adventurer

Shilling my castle on /feg/!

Fuck this shitty headcanon meme so hard
>le sakura cocks xddd

>tfw Rhajat could have been attached to Arthur and tharjafag would have been all over him

Big Titty Nina sounds nice.

Finishing Conquest, will visit back when I start Revelations.

I made her into a Bow Knight for delicious 10 move (8 base, +1 mov, Soleil Ninja pair up).

Seraph Robes: Corrin
Energy Drops: Kaze
Spirit Dusts: Whoever the fuck you use that's actually magic
Speedwings: Xander
Secret Books: Peri, Charlotte, and Niles all good candidates
Goddess Statues: Corrin, unless you're an absolute madman who uses Arthur
Talismans: Xander

Is this correct?

Remain calm

Speaking of which, no one ever made that Charlotte sprite edit for her, did they?

That's a shame.

Why are you so triggered?

tell that to Fates

Which girl gives the best blowjobs?

I actually like Arthur as a character but trying to actually use him as a unit was annoying.

Gonna redraw this as an FE character. 3 decides who.

Not Sakura.

I'm working out the anal scene. the final scene. Bit of a writers block because I can't decide if it would hurt and be very difficult or just have them go at it with the excuse she's had experience with toys. I don't know when I'll get done. I'm waiting for someone to come online to help me out looking for errors and such.

Charlotte because she has experience.

your husbando

You just posted her, silly.

Oh, and Dracoshields to Peri or Charlotte and Boots to Azura then any Generals you're using then any 6-mov guys.

She's coming to terms with the fact that she wants to marry her supposed big brother and bear his children.

It's an actual game of Family Fued with the appropriate characters.
That one is based off of youtube.com/watch?v=9B6T94uGVDQ&feature=youtu.be

There's also pic related and this one
youtube.com/watch?v=jqDGK_UjfFI&feature=youtu.be

Link to WIP? Would love to read

GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION TOPIC

WHAT ARE THE BEST EUGENICS?

We have a mom chart, a dad chart, and someone did the math on the kids' unaltered growth rates, but numbers aren't everything. Who complements who? Who gives beneficial classes to characters that don't have them? Do you have a favorite family? Do you have a list made of who's making what kid in each game?

Supposing I tried Nyx!Nina, what should I reclass her as

Leo

Forrest

midori

Witch

Laslow

>this autism again
Why do you retards ask this every day?
>le eugenics supoer solders xDDD
I fucking hate kids

Shining Bow is a better magic weapon than actual magic weapons, so probably just Adventurer assuming I'm not missing some weird way for her to get Priestess.

Why take turns? We can just spitroast him while Nina teasingly strokes his cock so we can focus on the fucking!

Setsuna

James

Not a girl, yet so true

I regret drawing this

Cain

She might bite your dick off though.
Or she'll taste the cum and want to drink it until her tummy is full.
Which comes first.

>Mamui and Femui are identical twins and inseperable shut up, dragon magic
>Mamui marries Azura and Femui marries Takumi
>Instead of being separated: Mamui and Femui decide they should all live together!
>Their kids all see each other as siblings/half-siblings because genetically that's what they are.
Cu~te

nice

why is rhajat so fuckable.

I'll consider it. Love to have it proofread but I'm just as excited to release it.

To the user who asked Elise as a diviner, here you go.

I had lots of fun seeing her well developed and all grown up in such a special way. Thanks for the opportunity, I really enjoyed myself as well. I thew in some more butt of her as a cavalier as a little bonus, because I just love giving more than receiving.

To be fair: He already has a dick so he'd know how to blow it right.

Will you back off damn it

ULTRA DELETE THIS

Replace Azura with Sakura and it's a splendid headcanon that I can get behind

Secret Books should go to Nyx too, Seraph Robes should go to whoever falls behind in HP, Corrin will be fine unless you go -HP, and Goddess Status should probably go to your Berserkers who get a -5 crit avoid penalty.
Charlotte shouldn't get Dracoshields, you're not going to salvage her def, and all Boots should go to Azura, regardless of context.

I like Hana

>inb4 le back off
Because she has big suckable titties and a hairy vag which is goat. But the spic is autistic enough to think he owns a fictional character because he uses her for attention. I'm just upset he ruined her for the rest of us.

I like it. This thread is becoming gayer each post. Perfect

I like you user.
Question, how are you whipping these up? I kind of want to see a Basara Camilla but I'm not sure how out of the way that'd be.

can't handle some sexy hips?

I like Hana too.

>Because she has big suckable titties and a hairy vag which is goat.
Camilla, Peri and Kagero exist and do it better desu.

Pajeet is just neckbeard bait. At least Camilla grew up with Corrin and actually has a reason to have fallen in love with him other than "just make this bitch a slut for no reason lololol"

the literal power of NTR

She gets it from her father

It's time.

YOUR STOMACH HURTS YOU NEED TO POO

BUT I WONT LET YOU NEAR THE LOO

BEGONE FROM HERE YOUNG PAJEET

TO THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET!

>Camilla
>Hairy
She probably has a small patch of hair that a heart. but I imagine she keeps herself well groomed down there.
She probably has Selena shave her. Royalty and all.

Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! My feelings for her will never fade! My love for her is eternal! I love Felicia!

>Kagero
Is never around to actually fuck you, and would father fuck Saizo.

Stop sexualizing the shota.
Keep sexualizing the shota.

Oh yeah, forgot Nyx was a candidate for "blind person", toss her in there. I also never used Charlotte so I forgot she was also prone to getting crit.

Reason I said Peri or Charlotte is that those two are basically the only fragile melee units you get in all of Conquest (besides complete shitters like Laslow) so those are the only ones that both care about defense and need help, but yeah, Charlotte won't get there even with help. So just use them on Peri, or if you're not using a magic Corrin, Corrin.

Are you finally going to kill yourself?