/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

jej Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/uaaac86qbch5t/Morrowind_Files
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is Uriel.

>Emperor, I'm afraid we have a heck of a situation down here

How bad could it be, Tullius?

>According to NORAD, we've got Aldmeri mages coming at us from all directions and aldmeri ground troops pushing in through Elsweyr

You better double-check this with the Oculati. This doesn't make any sense. I'll call the Thalmor.

>Will do.

*brring*

>Yes, this is the Thalmor.

What's going on over there, banana?

>Why Emperor, whatever do you mean?

Banana, I---.. I have uhh.. you're throwing everything you've got at us, banana. We're supposed to be allies, you maniac! We're the ones who made your Thalmor happen!

>Listen very carefully, Emperor! I am not your pet, we Thalmor have our legacy to consider.

I don't give a wooden septim about your legacy! You call them off, Banana! You call them off! ....
You know we'll retaliate.

>Oh, don't be so sure, Emperor.

>inb4 BUTTS

YOUR'RE NO FUN

doody head

Post your character after battle

Is there a nuclear explosion going on in the background?

There's some sort of explosion happening, yeah.

lewd as heck dude

Merge plugin guides tell me to put asset handling to handle script fragments, but they are greyed out on my options. What gives?

i don't know what your talking about user that troll is obviously a professional masseuse

First for Morrowind Brushed. Westly's Heads optional download (don't use them, they suck).

mediafire.com/folder/uaaac86qbch5t/Morrowind_Files

Caius told me that I have to a cover identity which I assume means join a guild. I've heard about the Telvanni and want to join them, should I seek them out or just go with the Mage's guild for now?

Fix the first NORAD you mong.

I did.

You didn't.

I liked it better when you weren't spewing your opinions as fact and left the general because life was actively trying to screw you over

Yes I did.

Pretty boring question, but how did Bethesda ever think the LARPy leather armour was acceptable in Skyrim? It's not even thick or covers the whole body. It's a bit stupid that it (and worse fur) would be considered lower level 'armour' anyway, but it's not even aesthetically pleasing for an assassin or w/e else character that doesn't expect to get hit a lot. It's just stupid. And the pauldrons... were they taking the piss? Did they really just not care?

>According to NORAD, we've got Aldmeri mages coming at us from all directions and aldmeri ground troops pushing in through Elsweyr

After I saw the post you fucking neanderthal.

Oh, I'm sorry, is this a five minute argument, or the full half hour?

Suck my dick.

Why didn't you fix it after you copied it the first time?

If I plan to go full mage, should I go with Willpower and Intelligence or Intelligence and Endurance?

Leathers and fur are thick enough to deflect at least a little bit of pain so I don't have a problem with them being armors. I will agree that the leather armor looks like ass though.

No I won't.

do we talk about the card game here

You mean as major attributes or what you're going to up most levels? Also depends a bit on the race. Should

Major attributes, I'm a dunmer.

If you can find someone who plays it

Do you talk about Hearthstone in the WoW thread?

That's a pretty weak argument

hearthstone isn't WoW: Hearthstone

Legends IS The Elder Scrolls: Legends

the thread is called The Elder Srolls isn't it???

Didn't work for the MMO, won't work for the shitty card game.

Jog on, skippy.

I didn't mean to say Westly's suck, but that they suck when using my mod, but if you like them that's cool.

>Didn't work for the MMO
Just because a bunch of autists scream bloody murder when it's mentioned doesn't mean it "didn't work"
It just means that current set of autists are loud

vampires a shit

Hearthstone is Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.

So clearly it belongs in the same thread as the other Warcraft game.

>t. Poorly trained peasant

cool buzzwords friendo

cumtears please stop raping tesg waifus.

F U N

I HATE THE DARK AND I HATE GIANT SPIDERS AND I HATE AOS FOR GIVING THE SPIDERS FUCKING TERRIFYING WALKING NOISES AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>t. peasant afraid of the vampire counts

>tfw no thicc elf gf

t. cumtears

They just want a hug

Are you sure, user?

ded

Nopls

disgusting

Been a while since I've played Oblivion (or Morrowind if that's it) but I don't think long term it matter what the favourite attributes are. It's just an initial boost. Endurance for more health never hurts I guess and I think Dunmer already have decent willpower so you shouldn't run out of magicka and be left defenceless because it takes long to regenerate lower level.

set when

Cumtears having a penis is canon now, right?

Is SoS for UNP scrotumless or do I need something else to have dick-only grills?

balls included

There's options for both.

Too lazy to make an album, mate.

Nope. Although growing a penis is not something that is beyond her powers... I think.

>do the Blood on the Ice quest, aka the Most Buggiest Quest in Skyrim quest
>think I finally get through it for the first time with nothing fucking up
>somehow completed it without being sent to or speaking to the mortuary woman to talk about the first victims wounds
>now every time I see her in Windhelm I can't enter dialogue and she always says "Large diagonal cut from left shoulder" over and over again
Fuck it, she isn't important to any more quests. She can stay broken.

of course she can, she can do anything

try "resurrect" on her
might work

I disagree. There's more pictorial evidence of her having a penis than there is of the opposite.

It's like the buggiest quests are related to solving murders (Beyond the Beef).

Not anything. Just pretend that growing a penis is an adept level Conjuration spell.

Not canon in my story, just on /tesg/.

Speaking of which, Zix, if you're reading this, I like those booru pics.

You should roll with it. She looks better with a dick. Even if you can only see her face, she looks better if you recall that there's a sausage down there.

you seem to want people to 'just pretend' a lot of things - I stick to what I said, of course the mary sue can do anything.

Then it's your headcanon, not mine.

Looks weird to me, Tbh.

Growing a penis would be Alteration.

If she summoned a magical penis that she could then attach to herself which would cover and stimulate her normal genitals, THAT would be Conjuration.

Ah, all right. Sorry, I don't pay much attention to magic.

this is important

You ever kicked lettuce
Don't

It's okay. It's just cabbage.
I was about to say this. It's the way it's always been in /tesg/ stories and images anyway. Speaking of which, is Vinella's dick from SoS?

hurts?

who looks the best with a dick tesg? bryn, cumtears, elanil, wez, or vinella?

>is Vinella's dick from SoS?
Yes. Though in the past she used the one from Futanarium

Vinellers

Vinella is best, Cumtears is most improved

Wez, Wez! Wez!

they all look fucking retarded with a dick

Post yfw Bethesda announces Elder Scrolls VI at E3 2016

however I will admit this:

In both cases of bryn and cumtears they look fucking retarded with or without a dick, so I guess it doesn't matter

Bryn because it matches her huge funbags.

Anyone know of any practical looking armour mods? Been sifting through pages of mods and I haven't quite found anything.

Wow that's rude.

shut up faggot

It just gets all unbundled and isn't as fun as you think

>yfw it will be just like FO4

It will be worse than FO4

don't say that!

JUST

Put your faith in the modding community user!

Cumtears: The bitch that can do anything!

Can't kill her, just gets resurrected
She kills the DAEDRIC PRINCE molag ball
Can smell shit from 5 billion miles away
Can spontaneously grow a penis

She cries cum
Bleeds tears
Spews blood when she orgasm's, which she then drinks which (of course) only makes her stronger due to it being vampire blood.

She's my god damn fucking hero.

She might seem OP, but she's not, the creator said so! I have faith in ridiculous bullshit and even though I'm naive, I, for one completely believe him because he's never tried to pull the wool over anyone's eyes in the past. How can you not have faith in a story like this? From such a reputable source.

It's an amazingly wonderful story that will leave you crying cum.

- NY Times.

Look at fucking Roger Ebert over here

10/10