Runescape General /rsg/

Sliske beatdown edition
Previous Thread Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,96,65792192

>Latest Patch Notes
youtube.com/watch?v=PnUlv0lGSnU
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,96,65792192

>Latest BTS
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ8Fwig6YBE

>Money Making Guide
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Gear Guide
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/gear_guide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOL3boWCOYM
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZakJo1KrRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for End of Combat sucks

2nd for youtube.com/watch?v=eOL3boWCOYM

tfw just want to dress up as a slut but know that my friends are going to bully me if I change my character's gender just to look like a skank

I am really envious of the people that can get away with looking like this, deep down I really wish I could be one of them

>deep down I really wish I could be one of them
why

they only do it because it's good money

I don't even know, I think it's just an idea of a feeling of complete freedom to dress yourself like someone with no shame. I just want everyone to see my slutty ass whenever I port to the prif lodestone

you sicken me

you sound like a latent homosexual

Sliske confirmed for getting RIIIIIIIIIIIPPED

Maybe we can get him and Karshai to fight for the championship title.

>I just want everyone to see my slutty ass whenever I port to the prif lodestone
Maybe they'd notice if this was 2009 but in 2016scape no one pays attention to other people's characters

>done an hour of kbd a day for the last 10 days
>still no last riders

where's that person who wanted to flirt

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>tfw got last riders at an /rsg/ mass

as ded as Linza

>Linza's chest

deder than Linza

>trying to make my character look like black jesus
>long hairstyle clips through fucking everything

this game is so shit

They'll go away right?

>dwarven tasks

why bother? that entire tree is garbage

use dreadlocks

hi yes how can i make the best moni
moni moni moni

stop oppressing me you cave goblin shitlord

Which bosses can I do with 99/95/90 melee stats and full bandos+drygores+turmoil+holy overloads.
Returning player and I just bought dual drygores and an ammy of souls (big mistake). Barely anything in my bank right now. Inb4slay

i think filling both tech trees out is a comp req.

gwd1, some gwd2

dreadlocks clip like a motherfucker through my wreath

gwd, gwd2, corp, probably dks if you have warpriest.

>not Slis"I Identify as a Scaley" ke and have wrights who wear fursuits edition
>not Mary RanCOUR HOLD THE DOOR while we escape edition
>not holy shit Ahrim is a fucking huge cunt edition
>not Karil and Torags once again forgotten edition
>not Wow Sliske's endgame is to summon a H.P Love craft tier god thats super lame edition
>not why did Jagex give Runescape Signature heroes just to kill them all off? edition

Shit thread OP
anyways

Why is Linza such a cuck?we coulda showed her how to make dragon armor right?

Under the tutorship of Doric and the other Imcando dwave + showing her that whole giant furnace where the Dragon Forge was?

except the player doesn't know how to make dragon armour, he just put a bunch of broken pieces together

>I lost 2 sons and spent my entire life fighting trolls for this
>When I finally when I get a quest im just a red herring

>Verac's armour is the only one with prayer bonus
>is a follower of Zamorak

>imcando dwarves have a magic furnace that can make you "one with the furnace" and able to smith impossible things
>im fucking plying it would be that hard to figure out the secrets to smithing dragon equipment with a little bit of help

Nah Linza is just a retard

but hilariously enough Dragon equipment isnt even that strong. the crude Ourg armor bandos wears is stronger than that its made by literal bloodthirsty retards

>Linza dead
>Owen a zombie
>Xenia dead

whos next on Jamflex's chopping block?

now this is some next level shit

betting on ariane

>being a memer
cancer that killed this general

Owen is still around though, so he could come back right?

It'll be the first quest with an invention requirement, we have to do some zanny shit with Owen, and at some point we amputate his arm and give him a badass prosthesis.

>yfw his cancer continues to spread after the arm is amputated

>you will never fuck meg and then shoot 'clue goo' all over her retarded face

for the firemakers curse how am I supposed to know which way my character will go after I light a fire? this is annoying me and I keep getting stuck

use the other option to light the square in front of you if you're worried about getting stuck

>not pushing the games limit on lewd

it's like you don't want to have fun

>the crude Ourg armor bandos wears is stronger than that its made by literal bloodthirsty retards

gwd armor is stronger because its blessed by actual gods, not because of its craftmanship.

just a reminder that Sliske is still a subservient cuck to Zaros, and Xau-Tak is NOT Sliske's master

Topkek

>the arm actually wraps around the bar

this is it. my greatest work.

top lewd

Best ship.

such a problematic fave

>It's a Muscle Wizard episode

but did you get a picture of when you go face down ass up

>I have a plan. It might work, it might be the solution to my little problem. I have most of the pieces right here and the rest I can easily obtain with only the slightest bit of subterfuge.

>Yes it will work.

>They'll have no idea what my real goal is until it's far too late.

what did he mean by this?

silske has autism, its plain to see

Everyone thinks he's just a jokester loki-like caricature when in fact his actual plan is that he wants your soul to give to his master. Maybe it has some magic powers or some bollocks. I remember reading about that in one of the books.

At least, that's what I took from it.

help /rsg/ how do i fix this
the number is there but the icons arent showing up

how do i fix this pls

unfortunately not

i didnt either

forgot picture

Sliske contracted Bilrach's autism.

he cant form coherent setences anymore

or maybe its just bad writing

who cares desu

That's a "feature" as a result of yesterday's update. Jmods on forums say either restart the client or wait for a patch.

Good try, undercover Zamorakian heathen, Akrisae's (A devoid Saradominist and an all around fine religious man) set has a prayer bonus.

Just goes to show how none of the barrows brothers gave a shit about Saradomin and just wanted to work on their farm fucking qt Guthixian druid grills, except Verac who was gay for Zamorak.

Akrisae is a barrows wight but not one of the original brothers you faggot

so sliske has a bit of your soul now right?

do you think it would give sliske enough power over world guardian that he could... idk... maybe persuade WG into fapping to him as they stare at the bruises he left during kindred spirits?

Happened to me during the quest. Was a bitch having to keep finding those invisible quest items.

>Sliske investigated Xau-Tak happenings more and got fucked up by Xau-Tak causing him to become schizophrenic, just to a lesser extent than that werewolf and that guy he went to see, because he is stronger.

>Xau-Tak is a divine paracite like being whom can infest your soul with a part of his own, which slowly but surely devours the host's soul and causes them to go insane.

>Sliske believes that Guthix did something similar to the player character's soul when making them a worldguardian, that's why the effect lingers around even after Guthix is dead. In fact, this will tie in with the whole underworld / why gods don't have an afterlife -lore. Basically, young gods have fucked up souls.

>Sliske wants to cure his Xau-Tak soul cancer by merging the player's soul with his own, however, mortal souls can't be merged unless they are at least somewhat compatible. Sliske is trying to forcibly manipulate your soul to become more like his own by making you take part in his twisted games, etc.

post yfw Sliske beatdown

Had a weapon and character decides to punch him instead.

SLISKE IS JUST MISUNDERSTOOD

Stone of Jas... Nomad's body... the PC's soul...

At first it seems like the Stone was for the purpose of making the gods kill each other, but according to his books the gods coming back wasn't part of his plans. And he took the Stone before he killed Guthix, so it obviously serves another purpose.

Nomad's body... complete mystery.

Assumably the Staff of Armadyl for the purpose of taking Guthix/PC's soul/power, but no reasoning as to what he's going to do with it.

And on that note, did the PC ever explain what exactly happened back in Sliske's secret room? Because I couldn't tell if it was what they did that saved their soul or if Sliske seeing the memory of his secret caused him to stop siphoning and start autism raging.

>your soul to become more like his own by making you take part in his twisted games
Wouldn't that have meant that your soul was ready during this quest?

I wasn't ready

>Characters punch gets stopped
>Fucking get immediately destroyed
>Stomped at the end

so i have a base level spring cleaner
seeing as springs are kinda cheap now, is it worth maxing out the thing?
i hate picking shit up, so it seems like it would be really nice to have

I think Sliske was having trouble taking the WG's soul in the first place (alluded in one of the books, "strong souls are harder to nab" or some shit) and I guess when he realized you found out part of his plan, he got frustrated and just decided to beat you up.

Then I guess he was going to crush you to death in the collapsing tunnels and take your soul afterwards?

But more importantly, why were there fake ropes in the tunnels? Was this all part of Sliske's plan??

that curbstomp was magical

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZakJo1KrRQ

I didn't even realize there were fake ropes, the first one I tried led me straight out of the caves.

Sheeit nigga.

>tfw went to do daily invention tasks
>asked for a rod-o-matic
>had a few in my inv because I was doing fishvention
>it fucking took my level 9 one with tool gizmos I spent like 30m on
>thought it wouldn't even accept a used one with gizmo's on it.

RIP honed 5 + furnace 2 and enlightened 3 + wise 3

my sides

>He calls meg out on her bullshit right after asking if she still thinks she can take him
>Meg is dead silent

holy shit

I'm so sorry for your loss

das eet mane

>tfw dumb name
>cant afford bond to change name

someone pls help me

wait a month

>glacor task
>have to spend 10 minutes building up the motivation to have to actually play the game

It can't be THAT bad user, do share.

do something else you enjoy

this but questing

fucking kill me

Really makes you think....

Reddit is pretty much under Veeky Forums control by now thanks to /pol/ and /r-donald

Get on with the times.

>mfw " Then I'm going to send them to kill your friends, your family, and basically everyone that has ever brought you joy. So when you wake up in lumbridge you'll have to that look forward to. "

spooooky

>tfw hours late and still haven't finished

when can i take a pill for motivation

fuckin a

How long will the new quest take?

its fairly short

are the new cannon variants any good