/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Gamemodes Edition

Previously on /gtag/: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

Other urls found in this thread:

gta-ivmp.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone want to play GTAIV online?

gta-ivmp.com/

Ruffian.

Second for bati best bike

Whatchu guys think???

>mfw Ruffian beat Bati

>Sunrise red
Kys

Theming garages by color is lame, but that's just like my opinion, man.

>Kys

It's actually garnet red you mongoloid

You literally had one thing left. All you had to do was land the fucking Hyrda. You shit your wall all through those dogfights, and you crash the thing on the airstrip

nth for never forget, snap's a T20 shit

>Doesn't even race

FYI, this is the skid that got bad into the session freezing people and he just crashed me, if you use a menu, get rid of this asshole.

ITT

>This is now a xSnapdragon dream car thread

Unless it was a race that involved a lot of airtime and jumping I doubt that would happen easily.
>shakotan exhaust
>ricing out the ruiner
Why?

>Unless it was a race that involved a lot of airtime and jumping I doubt that would happen easily.

Kys you illiterate eurocuck

Check the second and third posts in this thread you ninny

The fuck would being European even have to do with me mistaking posts for stupid bike arguments?
And anyway, I'm an Australian, so put that in your burger and choke on it, Amerilard.

>Supers
Man, I'll never see the fun in them. Same with Armored snoozers

Does this work with the steam version?

The only super that's fun to drive in my experience is the Voltic, simply because its acceleration is stupidly high.

I own a bullet, and I do agree that the Voltic is one of two not boring as fuck Supers though. But we're in the .00000000000000001%

Adder is fun. It's heavy with huge engine power. Sliding around and trying to steer a land barge with too much power is always great, it's basicly super-muscle.

I know how you feel, I only own like 4 and they're the cheaper ones like the Voltic and Vacca

Might get an Adder when we get an extra property slot though

Man, I cant even fill up two garages, and Im thinking about selling yet anoher car(Brawler)

I just remade my character to resemble Kristen Schaal. I think I might have got her looking like her to some extent. Also, I think there are hackers online with flying cars.

>remade my character

how

a.pomf.cat/klugoh.webm

npg, is your guy supposed to look like elliot rodger?

I joined a server not too long ago and that's the version I have.

Though to be fair, I can't launch GTAIV through steam anyway.

For some reason, after reinstalling the PC copy of the game on my newly acquired PC. I couldn't figure out why online wasn't showing until I went to transfer character. It told me that it had already been transferred and for whatever reason allowed me to edit my appearence one more time. I hope she's alright, but I think I managed to at least capture her likiness with the limited creator.

>Why?

Because it looks cool as hell

Null, please stop ruining good cars in your quest to make a shitty Nissan. The best match in appearance is the fusilade, and it has the tuner parts you love. It's as close as you'll ever get in this game.

evens play gtao
odds play grindfarm
0 go to bed early
dubs or trips walk to the gay bar down the street and buy a drink

Well one of my properties is only a 6-car garage but yeah, I'm kind of a hoarder.

I like all the shit I have though, I can't really bring myself to sell any, even the ones I don't use super often

Looks like trash IMO but then again you also have an anime Sultan and a limo-tinted Futo so I guess there's no accounting for taste.

You're right. Maybe you should come back when yours has finally matured :^)

BEST CAR

TFW when first purple dukes poster

Yes, clearly I'm the one who is immature because I think putting garish ricer shit on American muscle cars is tacky.

Why aren't these Sentinel mods in GTAV?

It just looks so good.

I am glad you have come to terms with that.

because that would be fun and rockstar just cannot allow that under any circumstances

same reason the feltzer is ugly as shit in V with all those tacky mods but it looks okay in IV

I don't care about your taste, I just want to know if there is any performance reason to have the exhaust like that.

Probably because the Sentinel is a totally different car in V than it is in IV.

Well there's nothing to lose
And there's nothing to prove
I'll be dancing with myself

I feel like the only person who likes the bladd

>the bladd
the what

Blade*

It and the Alpha

Why did you make it look like shit? It's a dragster, not a classic or lowrider. It's like trying to the Merryweather Mesa look like a stock Jeep when there is already the normal Mesa.

>Why did you make it look like shit?

It looks fine, how the hell would you modify it? I'm not even him, but you hurt my feelings because mine's looked almost identical to that one before

>Alpha
You're not the only one.

Requested invite to PC GTAG
SC: Modercycles

This is the style the blade is based on. It's why it has that wonky suspension. If you didn't make a drag car, you missed the point of the blade. There are plenty of other cars (like the voodoo, sabre, Virgo, and coquette blackfin) that look good 'restored'. Making the blade look restored is like trying to make the jester racecar look like a normal luxury coupe. It's fruitless to attempt, and is extremely retarded when the stock jester exists.

but that looks terrible

bet you liek the jester you dumb weeb

It's what they are meant to be. It's almost as bad as null trying to force a British roadster or French coupe into a Japanese muscle car.

>It's what its meant to be
No, it's meant to be what I want it to be, since I fucking own it.

that'd only look good on the blade if it was bennyified.

i'd rather have a classic car with fucked suspension then it trying to be that thing.

>It's a nissan

Don't give R* any more ideas, pls.
We already got our share of uglyness with the donks.

>It's a meme

this

The blade already is a gasser. It has the skinny front tires, fat rear tires, front beam axle, front lift suspension, literally has 'gasser hood' as option, gets roll cages with nitrous, and is optimized for acceleration.

>Cars must look exactly as I want them or I throw sticky bombs

>It's a nissan

I think you want reddit's gtao board. you'd fit in nicely!

>Guise, I made my jester race car look like a normal jester
>What do you mean it looks like shit
>Your just jelly hater

null reflecting criticism instead of defending himself as always

there's no one online is there

You never saw my racecar jester

No clue who the fuck null is.

I've got a Buccaneer that's chocolate brown with a bronze pearlescent but I kinda wanna make it midnight purple should I go for it?

Btw if I take it to Benny's will I be able to keep the vented hood I have on it right now? Never done anything at Benny's so I'm not sure how that shit works

overwatch and discord wombocomoboed the general

Not even me senpai, 2 busy enjoying muh SLI setup.

You get to keep the vented hood after bennyfication.

Source. I had a vented hood on mine. It stayed on after I brought it to benny.

Discord is deader than the thread atm.

This null guy really hurt your feelings!

>Actual suggestion for some one who has explicitly stated they wanted a car to look like a z coupe
>LOL BUTTBLASTED XDDD

>hurr stop ruining 1s and 0s
>im not mad, you're memeing!

>Hey null, this car looks like a 350z, see comparison image
>You jelly hater, I do what I wantdon't judge me pls

Okies maybe I'll make one when I get the chance, I just don't really see it tho.

20 years in the cube, creep.

I just really think the back looks a lot closer to the 3XXz series

Try to catch me gramps