Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10296582
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/27819
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he didn't lightning spear Kalameet to death while walking backward slowly

Silly Aldrich

DkS was a better game

did you fall for the hype?

Three superior games later and DeSfags are still blithely insisting that "DeS was a better game"
Nostalgiafags and diehard fans will never stop being autistic

I don't think anybody's arguing against that.

NO POISE
O

P
O
I
S
E

>refined warden twinblades

>Deep, Abyss and Dark are all different

I can't take this. Some petty lords spend Eons making reality their bitch and now the world is teetering on the edge of three difference apocalypses.

Maybe it'll all work out in the end? Perhaps there will be so many doomsday ages surrounding the world that they'll all get clogged up together.

I would suggest you get some glasses user.

So I'm nearing the end of my first playthrough.

My weapon progression went Longsword - Dark Sword - Greataxe - Dragonslayer Greataxe

What weapons should I use in my second playthrough? Looking for something a bit more dex focused since I used greataxe fr most of the game.

You're not wrong.

Nah, they're all pretty similar. The Deep/Dark relationship might be explored more in DLC?

thanks mate!

The fire always comes back.

Ludleth proves that.

Also the Firekeeper says so.

>Join a fightclub
>Rules were No estoc. greatsword, gotthard, more then 2 buffs, or tears of denial
>Use ricards
>get kicked out

WHAT THE FUCK STUPID ASS ESTOC RUINED ALL THRUSTING WEAPONS

>Maybe it'll all work out in the end?
It will.
By killing everything that exists along with the First Flame and letting a new Age start naturally in the future, before Kaathe can get a hold of the current one.

Spear. Then Dragonslayer Spear.

>bought deluxe edition at gamesplaned for $65

>even listing BKS or BKGS
>thinking everyone won't just run the OP as shit BK Glaive or BKGA

or they all combine and real elder gods start coming out

>not black k***ht

>Point Up
Afro pls go

Didn't people already vote for the gladiator event?

I missed the latest poll, but that's what I heard earlier today.

I thought we were doing gladiator.

The black knight event worked in DkS because you could actually invade a lone host. This will just be /dsg/ getting ganked over and over.

STRAY DEMON BRIDGE FC

GET THEM SIGNS DOWN

lothric knight spear, any curved sword, dragonslayer spear, hollowslayer GS, sharp astora GS, all fun weapons

I'd love some more explanation on Ocelot and just what the black shit coming out of people and dragons is.

>he thinks BKS isn't the strongest GS in the entire game

bks and bkgs are great and the most fun black knight weapons

that would be right if bloodborne didn't exist

>joining a fight club with rules
u dun goofd

Gladiator event is fucking gay.

Literally and figuratively.

System?

no

we make our own gank

with 5 k***hts

I like the layout.
Needs location suggestions, though.
Crucifixion Woods, Untended Graves, Kiln, etc.

They censored the word knight?

ORBECK

THE

BEST

BOY

Guys, is havel cosplay dead for real?

Anyone willing to trade their faraam set for a MLGS and BK glaive?
PC

part of knight is censored because of nig

just fatroll you big rocky baby

>Ocelotte
All we have is that it's the Crown of Lothric's youngest, and that Oceiros adopted "unspeakable means" to produce a worthy heir. How that relates to being a child of dragons beyond just being a pointless DSII reference, no one knows.

>black things
Pus of Man. A result of Humanity running out of control, but without enough concentration to spawn an Abyss.

They censored nig and it applies even if it is in a word.

Which bosses did you feel really bad about oneshoting?

>Consumed King
>Nameless King
>Soul of Cinder

Abyss Watchers, Pontiff and Twin Princes were definitely my favorites, good balance of required strategy without turning into gimmick fests.

I'm a bully

the true master of disguise

PC
dsg

If it's in all-caps, it isn't censored.

Pus Of Man and Oceiros seem to be what happens when you get the Dark interacting with dragons.

strawpoll.me/10296582

Does anyone else still experience frequent crashing? It's been happening since day one with me, and after fromsoft "patched it" It just made the crashes longer and more frequent.

>just a cross of Logan's apprentice from DS1 and the asshole from DS2

so original

propane gs all the way

ONE SHOTTING MEANS KILLING IN ONE HIT YOU ANUS

ADSFA

Not Dark Souls 3 but I felt super bad oneshotting Gehrman. Fuckers roll attack was super easy to parry and he kept doing it.

Are katanas any good? What about scythe?

I don't really plan on doing pvp with the build

In fact, if it's got any capitals at all it won't be censored.

lorian's because he is my husbando

What's my best bet to finish people off in invasions on a STR build that uses a big weapon? A crossbow?

What is generally better: resins or magic buffs?

what am I looking at

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/27819

Did he spend the next 5 minutes rolling like most people would

Monday nights are pretty dead, huh.

Magic Buffs in this game

>A result of Humanity running out of control

Why does it do this though? Could it be without a strong enough presence of 'Fire' that Dark is too unstable for a human vessel and the inherent negative emotions of fear/anger/want/ect?

someone suggest what i level please

vigor:21
att:11
end:40
vit:36
strength:20
dex:22
int:10
faith:10
luck:10

i wear a silver knight set, main a shield of want and red hilted halberd. im working on getting a dragonslayer greatshield too

what should i continue to level?

Pontiff Sulyvahn

Greataxe just melted through him.

I barely saw any of his moveset, but what I did see looked super cool.

Left hand thrusting sword, or throwing knives, or khukris, for rollcatches

Resins if you have shit for FTH/INT
Buffs if you don't

>tfw I've not tried any boss weapon besides demon fist and farron greatsword

...maybe I'll vote anyway

What? How the fuck could Havel have had the power to kick a God out of his city and strip his name from the records?
I guess I'm also having trouble trying to put a timeline of events together, despite having played all 3 games. I have a rough idea but the small events are where it gets shaky.

So I know it goes like this:
Age of Ancients > Lord Soul discovery > Dragons Challenged and destroyed > Age of Fire > Fading Fire > Chaos Accident > Gwyn Links Flame > Undead Curse > Events of DS1
Or is that wrong?

Mainly I'm just really confused on minor details. Like, had Artorias/Ciarin/Gogh/Ornstein been around since the very beginning? Were they involved in the original dragon war and some of the original "hollows" we see in the opening cinematic?

How long had humans/bigger humans/the gods been around before they challenged the dragons? Did they make whole cities underground, and then get tired of it and challenged the stone dragons?

What actually caused the Undead Curse? What the fuck is the average lifespan for someone in this world? Havel seems to still be alive, and he was around since the beginning. Was he human or a god? It's so convoluted.

In the events of Oolacile, had Gwyn already given himself to the fire? How long did civilization last after he did that?

What IS the Abyss? How does it just "seep out" and infect areas? What created it?

This lore is great but fuck man its so confusing.

DIDN'T MEAN TO LINK YOUR POST
SORRY user

I AGREE THOUGH

Yes.
I just set down my controller and watched.

>screenshot saved

gee I wonder what's going to be posted in ~50 seconds

>the Pus of Man
>literally the manifestation of the darkness within every human

can you do Black KNight and stop it from being censored?

>asshole

Geez way to misunderstand the best NPC story.

The MC is all he had, he loves you. You even made your own little school, he was so happy.

>human vessel
>vessel

user, humanity IS the Dark Soul.

In its natural state everything humanoid in the Souls universe is a shrivelled little man. They only get all alive and shit because of fire and Souls.

i made a webm man, i'm not gonna post a screenshot

arty doesn't go for bald he only likes luxurious red plumes

THE PYGMY USED WOOD FROM THE ARCH TREES AS THE MOLD FOR WHICH HUMANITY WAS INJECTED.

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE TURNING INTO TREES.

IT'S ALSO THE REASON WHY HUMANS GO UNDEAD. IT'S THE INHERENT IMMORTALITY OF A DRAGON ACTING UP.

THANKS MANUS.

>tfw we'll never get Ciaran's armor and tracers

>tfw we'll never get a proper Ciaran/Gough boss fight

>tfw we'll never get to hold Ciaran as she cries about missing Artorias and make love passionately to make her forget

katanas are pretty good yeah, honestly forgot about those. chaos blade is pretty much the best for pure dex if you dont mind the self damage, washing pole for every other situation unless you also care about not looking retarded, in which case use uchi

yes but that looks dumb

Large Club

or Great Club

The Dark Soul grows stronger as the Fire fades. And Humanity, as mentioned, seems to be incredibly unstable and has a tendency of running rampant and harming its host somehow. Fire Keepers are entirely based on the concept that underneath their skins is nothing but writting masses of humanity, and then you have Oolacile, Darkwraiths, the 4Kings, etc. etc.

Hell, maybe it's simply all the Pygmy's fault, and maybe splintering a single Lord Soul into a billion pieces has the side effect of making the damn thing incredibly unstable. Those things probably weren't designed for that.

oh god just go away you creepy fuck

Ornstein, at least, was definitely around since the beginning since he served Nameless and Gwyn as their faithful dragonslayer.

It's reasonable to assume that Artorias, Ciaran, and Gough, like the Silver Knights, were also around since the beginning.

why the fuck does every weapon have to be so linear so its impossible to twink out unlike previous souls games

I could start DaS1 and have gravelord sword +1 and 70000 souls within 20 minutes, meanwhile it takes like 90 minutes to reach untended graves after needling down the only sequence break in DaS3 and then... you get souls and titanite chunks (with zero shards/large shards). So you can pick up a black knight glaive or chaos blade and oh just kidding its worse than your starting estoc

weapon scaling in this game is just stupid. Theres no reason for every weapon to have the same AR at every corresponding level, theres no weapon variety now

theres no reason when playing through the game to pick up some sweet boss weapon or lucky RNG drop and wield it for the next 20 minutes until you find an even bigger one. Theres no reason to do anything other than just keep upgrading your starting estoc. I don't jump from a reinforced club to ASS to lightning spear to dragon tail sword or whatever

no upgrading armor sets
no reason to upgrade more than 1 weapon
no reason to equip better armor without poise
shields barely progress and end with shield of want or a greatshield

What other games does /dsg/ play?

Surely we don't just play souls and complain about it all day?

SHEEEEEEEEEIT

playing through ffx on the side right now

How do I go about building Mike Tyson

Well that does explain why rats in Lordran dropped humanity considering all the corpses they eat. And I suppose why cannibals always become deformed due to consuming excess humanity.

Big Club

>BKGS
>fun

I really miss the moveset it used to have, the one it has now I don't like very much.