Drug Dealer Economics

Anybody dabble with the street pharmacy industry?

Not talking about nickel and dime shit, I mean actual weight (kilo/coke,lbs/bud,liter/testosterone,sheet/lsd,etc.).

How does one build themselves to that point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ji28vP-dhFo
youtu.be/QAmIJh1z-zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Connections. That's all you need.

What would be the best way to go about that? I've read a few stories of people maintaining clientele from c-level executives (pic semi related).

I'd prefer 10 moby dicks, than 100 nignogs.

Not really customers more than anything I could get pounds of meth and coke on credit if I wanted but don't have the cliental

But couldn't you just find the one person who has that clientele? Like if someone you knew had a nightclub I'm sure they could get rid of a kilo, so that's already rather than if you broke it down to 8balls.

I would understand that if you broke it down you would net more profit, but thats 285 transactions compared to 1 transaction (nightclub owner ex.). Would rather make 5k from selling one key, than 12k by selling 285 8 balls.

You have to understand that only the first distributor makes an interesting amount of money. I guess that if you're asking here you want to make a *lot* of money. The only way is to start your own network. You can't work for someone : if you're the chemist, you wouldn't sell your product the same price that if you'd distribute it to consumers. And if you're a second hand distributor, you won't make a real margin.

Yeah but it's not easy finding someone who can push that much weight

get drugs as cheap as you can, sell them as high as you can.

always reinvest your earnings. the more you buy, the bigger the discount.

simple.

Literally, the dark web.
Fuck connections, fuck the game, fuck everything you knew, all you need now is an internet connection, burner laptop and decent vpn.

Once you have the weight you can undercut the market and clientele will fall into your lap.
This is potentially hugely risky tho, you're better off selling to people you know.
There is no denying how much the dark web has shaken up the scene, for those in the know.

It doesn't have to be a lot of money. I understand the 7-8 figures are feasible, but I think I'd be content with 6 figures at best.

Exactly, that's the main issue I'm trying to solve. How do people get these clientele? I know some of it comes from right place right time, but what are those right places?

There has to be some crazy shit where a guy is supplying moby dicks at a country club, that would be the position I would want.

You can't just put an ad up on Craiglist though, its a bit tougher than that.

I used Silk Road but that was to purchase and distribute locally. On the flip side, if I knew a growing operation, than I can easily see how I could use DNM to my advantage. But that's a bit of a different game, I'm talking more face to face stuff.

this

You could buy a sheet of acid for $200 and flip it for $1,000. Same goes for anything else on there.

Clientele is easy to find. Just start telling everyone you have drugs. They will come.

A close friend of mine was in the cannabis trade. Sold and bought by the kilo from his 18th to his 23th. He used the money to start has own Web design business. Got out and now has a successful business that stands on its own. His legit business started real slowly with almost no clientele for 2 years. But the drug money made up for that. Only ran into law enforcement once and I suspect he snitched on one of his smaller suppliers to get off.

Keep talking to people.
Meet everyone you can.
Try to meet the guy who deals to your dealer.
Find out what people get for, what they would like to get for and what they need.

I know I said fuck connections, but they are important in a huge way for this type of stuff.
I was just implying that sourcing and selling don't solely depend on them anymore.

See, that's the goal, use drug dealing as a bootstrap to fund a legal venture.

Too small time, that's 100 people to sell 100 tabs to, sure you might be able to sell strips at 50-70 each, but even then that's still 10 transactions (best case) but I'd estimate maybe 35-40 transactions for only about $300-$500. Buying a pound of weed for 2k and selling a qp for 700, that's 4 people with $400 profit.

Yeah, I mean supply wise, I'm ok. I can source easily, but reaching the consumer is the bigger hassle. I want to have clientele that aren't risky, the people you don't really expect to smoke. Business owners, teachers, the racquetball club, wall st., etc, these are the kind of people I would want to network with, I just don't know where to start.

Go to posh dinner parties, print out some decent buisness cards n get a burner phone. Getting those 60+ old rich dudes back into smokin "like the good ol days" id suggest investing in a stash house in someone elses name..then get runners to do most of the work. Get to a point where youre getting the gear, weighing it out and handing it to runners, they do the risky shit and get a nice cut as do you.

Some "friends" of mine used to buy 15 p's a month for 3k in cali and drive it to chicago to flip for 6-7k. The smaller quantities you break up the p to the more money you make. Specially when you can short grams to .8's because you have real OG from cali and not some bullshit. People will pay extra when you have dank. We were making 30k profit monthly easy and it was a 3 man operation ( with lots of underlings that would slang dimes and dubs for cheap) but in the end the best advice I can give you is what ultimately crashed our whole operation: Don't get greedy. Maintain order.

How would I get invited to posh dinners though? What's the barrier to entry? You're getting my point though, the 60+ guys are perfect clientele for me, I just need to find them.

The way I want to operate is similar to what you described, if I could be just in charge of the main load of the gear, and sell it wholesale (for less transactions). Then the buyers are the ones breaking it down to the runners.

This is key to what mainly I'm able to do. I can source better quality and prices roughly 8 hours away, but I just need to find the right clientele to work with. That's my bigger issue.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get it to 30k a month, because honestly I'd be fine with a third of that. But I'd like to know, what happened that crashed your shit?

Careful of OPSEC btw

what the hell do you do to hide who you are while on Veeky Forums? or browse more user?

This is pasta.

The operation started off smallish. In the beginning we would only get like 5 pounds at most. Sell off two for a 3k or so profit each and then sell the remaining 3 pounds in small increments: qp's, o's, dubs, etc. The smaller the amount you sell the better the profit. Our clientele came from people we knew back in high-school who connected other people to us (or rather the underlings) because you never want to be the one selling small amounts to lots of people. Get someone you know and trust to slang the small amounts and give him his compensation. Our biggest advantage was that we had real straight up kush and people knew it. Once they tried it they HAD to have that good shit which meant we could set prices and weight the way we wanted to. If people said "yo you shorted me .2" then we'd either never pick up to them again or just straight up tell them they're not likely to get shit that good around here. So word spread, which meant more clients, more money, more weight. I think the most we copped at a time was over 20 pounds plus hashish, plus oil(before it got popular here) plus a load of keef but at that time the money was coming in hard. Saw like 50k cash laid out once with guns and "pillows" of weed. It felt like something straight out of scarface but with weed. Anyway, what ended up happening was that the main guy running the whole operation was taking heavy ass doses of xanax and drinking alcohol and the dude would be passed out af for hours on end. He started getting really edgy all the time too and you could tell he was losing grip of the operation. But what really shut the whole thing down for good is that we had one of the guys who was an underling stay at the safe house where we kept all the cash and bud (bad idea to have it all in one place) while we were all out to run some errands.

Pasta cont.

We trusted him though to this day I'm sketched by him still but anyway. Dude said he was waiting for his bro to come by when somebody knocked on the door. Our guy opens it and a gun slides through the crack of the door. Three masked big guys come in, beat the shit out of him and tie him up and ransack the whole damn house. They took all the cash minus a couple thousand that was stashed sonewhere else and all the weed. (There wasn't much left over because we had almost sold it all). At least that's what he told us happened. We get back to the house and find this dude in the bathtub, tied up, with clothes and towels stuffed on top of him. He had shit himself, literally the guy shit on himself and was crying. At that point shit got really out of hand and the dude running the operation was furious. He made us all strap up and drive with him to check out suspects, all the while speeding and smoking blunts. I honestly don't know how we never got caught by the fivo's but at that point I realized that this shit was going to get me in jail or worse if I continued. I "resigned" right there and so did all the other guys. We've all gone separate paths since, I'm in uni for engineering the other guys have decent jobs or are back in school too but for our young 20's it was one hell of a ride. Overall I wouldn't recommend you get caught up in that bullshit because you never know what can happen and making good money sure as hell isnt worth your life but you make your own choices user. Just be real and know what you're getting in to.

>shorting grams
>turning a 75% profit margin into an 80% margin

I don't get it.

See, that's why I'm trying to find the right clientele. I dont want to sell to a nignog who will get his thug gang and cause problems.

Is violence really that apparent as you go higher up? Is there a way to avoid that shit and provide a smooth operation?

That's a crazy story though, but how long were you in and how much did you cash out with?

Hey, when you're trying to make money and you're poor to start off with you jew what you can.

To be honest from where you seem you'd like to be in the whole chain of distribution it doesn't look like you'd be getting involved with really "scummy" people but then again I don't really know. It was Chicago, so a pretty violent place to begin with. What I'd guess is the people in closer "proximity" to where the drugs starts don't get in really shady business. They just sell big weight to people who look to buy. Again I don't know that whole side of things I just know what I experienced. The whole thing lasted a year but took almost half a year to really pick up. I cashed out with 10k. Not alot I know for a year's worth of work but most of the money that was made would be reinvested to buy more weight and at the end it would've been more had the place never got robbed but oh well, shit happens. I really wish I would have done something better with the "drug" years of my life. I would beat my own ass if I could and tell myself to stay in school. You live you learn.

this is a awesome topic... i made 33k in 4 years of selling cookies and other goods... when i was 13. And here i am in a thread about the complicity of drug dealing. wow this is awesome

Nope. Niggas always wanna stick you for your paper.

youtu.be/ji28vP-dhFo

Started out selling small bags of pot. Met a lot of people. Slowly worked my way up when I saw opportunities.

Damn

>be user
>slingin weight, thinks he's got shit
>some customer, friend, girlfriend, anyone you come into contact with as a drug dealer and all their sfumbag friends tells everyone you're a big time dealer
>some hard motherfucker who doesnt give a heck hears about user
>watches you
>tracks your schedule, when you sleep, when you leave the house, when you go to yo mammie house or your girl house, maybe they'll be someone friendly with you and will try to locate your stash when they're over at your house.
>they'll catch you slipping almost immediately since you seem to think that everyone will leave you alone and not try to steal your drugs as long as you're nice enough
>they'll either break in and rob your stash when you're not home, or just simply stick a gun in your face
>Are you prepared to die? Go to war? Murder them next week and bury their body in the woods? You obviously can't go to the cops
>accept defeat and realize that only ruthless sociopaths from the ghetto with nothing to lose should get involved with high level illegal drug dealing

You dont appreciate the fact that an entire operation is already up and running in your area, and is being run by someone that has been in the game a lot longer, has a lot more leverage and power, and is more than willing to gouge your testicles out with a spoon the moment you bother him.

The enemy is more experienced and more powerful than you. you can't win against that. The best you can hope for is to be a "primary distributor" to your neighborhood, perhaps moving a pound or two of weed a month if you're good, but you'll never become kingpin.

be user
not live in a make believe movie rap song world
sell drugs to your friends
don't kill anybody
not that hard k bud

>There has to be some crazy shit where a guy is supplying moby dicks at a country club, that would be the position I would want.

From my experience, best thing is to have good friends from college who went into business but with whom you stayed in touch and ocassionally meet up. Talking from my experience, I have some good friends from college that I know for 10 years, that went 'creative', if I buy anything I buy from them.

What would you do different, like in life I guess.

Not really. That isn't really how drug dealing works.

Pushing a pound in a month is very slow, to be really optimistic about your profits it would only be around ~1k.

I think the better way to go about it is to do business is heavy bulk, spend time off, rinse/repeat.

All dealers need a supplier, it's a given fact. Without a supplier there cannot be any dealers, but without dealers there would be no money. All a dealer does is connect the customer to the supplier, that's it. So in theory, if I knew 10 people that needed 2 pounds each every week, and it takes me 2 days to get from Point A (origin of bud) then bring it to Point B (place of sale) [this is assuming that Point A can discount bud at a better rate than Point B] then I could make about $2k net profit every weekend (about $100 profit per pound, and that's low. I could charge a lot more).

Although these 10 people are going to make more off of the pound than I do selling to them (netprofit: $600-$800/lbs vs my $100/lbs), I have an easier hustle that still pays. I am only meeting with 10 trusted people consistently. I won't have to deal with multitudes of people per day and increasing my risk of bullshit to happen.

This.

You're a fucking idiot if you're not full of shit.

>FBI starts this post
>FBI reads this shit you're posting
>FBI finds out who your friends are
>FBI busts your friends one way or another

Please fucking kill yourself.

OMFG, WHAT DO !??!? WHAT DO ?!?!?

That would be a good way but it would take too much time IMO. That is more of a long-term thing, what I need is a more short-term plan.

I don't want to do this forever lol. I've had my taste in how lucrative this industry actually is, and I've come to the conclusion if I have the correct plans and am able to execute proper, then I can make some money here.

Of course from then, I would like to move on to other things, probably on the legal side of things.

I figure that to sit on 5-6 figures wouldn't be too bad in 2-3years time.

>Just start telling everyone you have drugs
Best advice ever

I mean, he's not lying. But along with getting more clients, it attracts a lot more attention and this is how you find yourself in deep shit.

hang on, i was under the impression that medical-grade marijuana was legally grown and sold in several states already? how is weed running still a thing? why would anyone pay big time and risk jail for something that's legal across the border?

Only CA and CO come to mind, mainly because of recreation, everywhere else it's medical. In CA you can get a med card for a headache, however, go to a state like NJ, you need to have fucking glaucoma.

Buyers restrictions, dispensary prices, etc. is what keeps the black market alive. Underground weed trade is still profitable in states where there is no recreational legislation. A pound in Colorado can easily be up sold in New York.

About 5 years ago was the peak I just got out of prison 5 months ago.

I was arrested for possession of 3 kilo's and there was a gun in the car. I fought the case and got the cocaine thrown out. The gun was dirty however and I took the fall for it.

AMA I guess I'm not doing shit today. I also used to move tons of green, xanax/valium, molly and mollies, and psychedelics.

Now I'm retired-ish

Where does one get a big quantity of a prescription drug?

That depends on what it is. To get opiates and such you could either get a pill mill to write you bi-weekly scripts for 'backpain' or you could just goto Mexico and buy them.

I tried staying away from pain pills too much simply for the fact that I disliked them. The money on them is great though because the demand is always there. People can go a week without smoking weed or a month without popping x, but they can't go 3-4 hours without some opi's.

We used to have doctor's that were young and greedy that would literally prescribe you whatever you ask for and after that it's a simple matter of getting burner's to go cash in maybe 10 scripts at a time at 10 different pharmacies and then you got over 1,000 Oxy's or Dilad's for maybe $300.

The problem with that though is all prescriptions go through the DEA database and other regulations so the doctors are much more likely to get reprimanded then the users.

What in specific were you looking for?

Someone once told me "Everyone's got friends."
Look at your clientele and move out.

>drugs on credit
Have fun getting your family killed if you can't sell it.

Did you care about product quality?
Ever turn down a deal?
Did you test the product yourself?
Did you run solo or with a crew?
How long did it take before you got noticed by police?
Do you think someone snitched?

It's not that serious, if you can't sell it you just give back the fronted amount and any cash that was made off it. This is real life, not breaking bad.

Do you mean actual tons? I'm more curious about weed than anything, so if you want to share how that op worked then I'll be listening. Also another important question here, how much money did you make (off weed alone).

Beacause there are currently only two states with legal weed. I live in Florida, I can't just pop over to Colorado on the weekend whenever I want weed, it's literally a 24 hour drive away and plane tickets cost hundreds of dollars. And there's obviosuly a market for weed everywhere, people still want to smoke in non legalized states and people are willing to make money selling ot there like they always have before Washington and Colorado legalized it. And even in states where it's not legal, the punishment for it is getting less and less severe. I got cought smoking a blunt in the car at a park here in Florida a few years ago, I wasn't even arrested (it's the officers choice). He wrote me a citation to appear in court the next month, where I watched a 10 minute video with the DA saying "drugs are bad, mmkay?", then a few weeks later had to go pick up litter on the side of the road for 10 hours with a county maintenence guy and three women who also had minor offenses. Also had to pay about $300 in fines. It sucked and weed should obviously be legal, but at least I never had to spend a minute in jail or in police custody besides them writing me a ticket at the park.

Can I just get anyone to consider a cost benefit analysis where part of the cost is going to prison for 10 years or something? There are seriously better ways to make a couple bucks. Fuck im scared enough of the IRS let alone fucking cops kicking in my goddamn door. Look, learn a skill you lazy fuckers. Other than selling pot. Its most likely a saturated market wherever you are, your not reinventing the wheel selling weed. What sucks is that you can probably make a decent living, but you have to put so much fucking effort into shit, added to the worry and stress, I just could never imagine enjoying my "job". I say read a book called the 4 hour work week, and maybe some ecommerce books, start a dropshipping business (costs like 500 bucks at most), is mostly computer work, automate the shit, kick back and BUY WEED instead of sell it. let some other retard get caught while you stay fat happy paid and high, Thats what I do.

It depends on the drug, that strategy can work with weed

But with the harder stuff you have to be on the lookout and have a gun unless you want your shit taken. You can't have enough trustworthy friends who won't blab to randos to make any money if you're dealing coke or something. You would have to have dozens of people to sell who you trust pretty well. Soon your customers will be friends of friends who you think are cool when you're partying with them, but they've always got an eye on your stash and will feign sympathy and disbelief when "someone" breaks in and steals it while you're out.

>yeah scumbag steve, I'm heading over to user's to pick up an 8 ball
>"oh really? Hmm.. so mild mannered, nonthreatening user has lots of money and coke at his house... how about that... maybe I'll call up my boys and take that faggots stash, he's too pussy to do anything about it"

I

youtu.be/QAmIJh1z-zw

>Product Quality
If you're asking if I raised a shitstorm if the shit I was getting was bad, then yes. With harder drugs I never had that problem. Trafficking tree, sometimes a pound of it would be too dry or maybe some of it wasn't good and I wouldn't pay for it.

If you meant did i care what I did when selling to other people then yes. The only drug I cut was coke because you have to be stupid to sell coke and not cut it. The shit I was getting came from south FL. and as it made its way up the east coast it wasn't touched I made sure of that. When I did cut it I would use clean vitamins like Nisotol. Niggers would put glue, sawdust, fiberglass, and cigarette ashes in the coke. Never buy coke from niggers.

>Ever turn down a deal?
No because I wouldn't even talk to people I didn't feel right about or vetted.

>Test
Yeah I used to be a huge cokehead. For my birthday I went through an ounce and a half through the weekend not to mention all the other shit. I would always make sure the shit wasn't bad though but I never smoke weed.

>Did you run solo or with a crew?
Solo but I had about 5-6 people I could depend on to help move shit, transport, sec. etc. But noI didn't have partners.

>
I never got noticed by police until the day I was arrested. Even if someone I did buisness with was arrested it's not like they even knew my real name. Or hair color. Gang's are typically the fastest to get locked up.

>
I know someone snitched.

Hah I wish. I only ever knew one person who could actually move shit in that weight. He ran cigarette boats from Cuba to FL in the 80's and early 90'. Altogether when speaking about coke the total amount I have probably moved is 500 kilos in life total.

>weed

This was when weed where I was staying around was costing $3,000 to $4,000. I had a girl who drove it from Cali back here. Never once got pulled over in the entire time. I used to slice the seats open and you could fit around 50 pounds in each chair if you compressed it, and then have a buddy who used to work for honda stitch it back.

I used to buy it from various people in Cali but all of them were hippies and not serious and the price wasn't that good. A guy I knew bought land in AZ and started a farm out in the desert that was hidden in the mountains. Was getting a pound of super AAA+ for no more then $800. Off weed alone I made around $2000 off each pound and in total made around $150k. Weed was good but most people that deal with it are fuck heads and will waste time and money.

You coulda made more then 2 grand on a plate but I wasn't breaking them down.

I dont understand why people insist on dealing coke or weed

you can literally order a 44 gallon drum full of RC phenethylamine's legally from china and make 10 million dollars worth of drugs for 10,00 dollars.

No shady dealings with black market types, no shitting your pants at the thought of tyrone ratting you to the cops or having to deal with hardened drug dealer killers all you need is an internet connection and a basic knowledge of chemistry and the law and you can drive down to your local port and pick up the barel from the docks