/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink

>News
- Team Fancy has won the first Global Splatfest!
- New Amiibo have been announced for the Squid Sisters, as well as recolored versions of the previous Amiibo lineup, coming in July! The Squid Sisters amiibos are to let you watch them dance and perform music. youtube.com/watch?v=VP3CPiSOBRs
- A collaboration with CoroCoro drops early this summer! The 'CoroCoro Roller' is a Splat Roller equipped with Splash Walls and Inkzooka. There will also be the CoroCoro Cap (Damage Up) and the CoroCoro Parka (Cold-Blooded).
> FAQ
-pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
-pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr :
-splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki:
-splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats:
-splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0hRffD2svs54JJ8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

goodnight callie
i love you

Goodnight sleepy user

Friends with Octolings!

god bless this artist

Good night Tim
You did it

>teammates just slaughter the enemy team while you just ride the tower enjoying the jingle all the way to the goal

Is there any more comfy feeling in Splatoon?

There aren't many comfy moments in this game sadly

Having the entire enemy team dc is comfy.

The closest I've ever got to that was way back in Cats vs Dogs and I got a couple of 4 v 1 matches.

enemy sniper squidbagging you as your teammate runs past him and slams the Rain Maker

where's that discord link :^)

it's expired

discord.gg/0hRffD2svs54JJ8U
this is a fun game we play, isn't it? :^)
you're never gonna get unbanned, robb

Yeah!

I miss Pool

please unkick robb

>last thread random user talked shit about the Sloshing Machine and anons push back
>bored so decide to try the Sloshing Machine for shit and giggles to see for myself who was right
>just pushing people's shit in

And people say this thing is bad?

And you'd be doing even better with any other weapon in the game.

-serenity

Fuck no, Marie or nothing

I wonder if solo queue is really just a dice roll. If it's all you do when you play splatoon (you don't squad), if feels impossible to retain a S+80 or above ranking. This game is WAAAAY to team dependent for one guy to be able to do everything. You can't get go for kills, do the objective, and controlling ground all at once against people of the same "skill" level as you. idk, do I just need to git gud? having a rank above S+ would make the game so much better. That's when solo queue becomes more enjoyable and a less frustrating experience. I don't think being able to edit/savescum you rank could be an issue, assuming they even know about that, would be much of a problem if they made the penalties for losing a game a bit more harsh while making winning games in a row very rewarding and easier to rank up. But if you lose, it resets you back to rank that's close to de ranking back to S+

>wake up
>decide now is the time to hit S+
>Zones Tower and Meemseum
no

You mean Memeseum

Horrible post 2bqh

That's a lot of inkzooka

flc is back and complaining even harder!

callie!

annie!

callie is very cute!

annie & callie & woomy plus extra

>6 hours
>34 posts
why so dead
is it because of overwatch

Bed time for the neets.

This rotation

Thread was made pretty late for non-neets on a weekday.
As for Overwatch, from what im told it's a good game, and good games draw a lot of people out, so i guess that is where some posters are.

>it's another SZ Museum episode
FUCKING EVERY TIME I WANT TO PLAY SZ MUSEUM IS ON
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's amazing the bullshit you can get away with when you don't have to deal with a laser pointed at you.

Pretty much bombed the zone to a knockout

Rude

12 months into this games life and Marie is still underappreciated

> 3 mains of Special Saver with light depletion
> Only lose a few pixels of my gauge

Holy shit.

Nice strat. Double bombs ftw.

High res version of this when so I can print it out and shove it on my game case.

Damn that's good.

>Octarians make up the majority of the cover
This is not ok

>Morray Towers zone control
THANK YOU SQUID JESUS

The only weapon I cannot get into is the fucking brush weapons and... I still have snails leftover from last splatfest

Ninja Squid + swimspeed is key or what?

The only problem is that I can't shoot after doing it. Which means I need to add more sub saver if I want to be able to defend myself immediately but this means I'd lose recovery time.

Damage Up. 2 mains makes the Octobrush kill in two swings at close range, kills really quick.

Inkbrush needs Damage Up too, not sure how much though.

Swim Speed and Ninja Squid I'd say, yeah. Brushes rely on being patient and opportunistic, you can't make yourself an obvious target.

Yes, unless you're using Brushes that have Kraken. NS will slow them down.

everyone "learn motion controls on single player"

.... no it sucks. Do turf mode. I tried learning motion on single player twice and quit because it felt weird. I just got on turf mode jumped into action and it feels waaay better. The pressure distracted me from how goofy it feels.

I'm still not close to my regular aiming though. I think I'll go into ranked, accept the drop in rank as I get rekt, and then gain it back

shenanigans

>twice
thars ur problm

Seriously, it takes practice, and you are going to want to get used to gyro+stick controls for quick turning around and running the fuck away

No, the problem is that single player doesn't haven't any pressure. It took me halfway into a single game of turf to get into the feel of motion controls. There's no reason to grind single player when real competition is a better teacher

stickfags are so autistic.
it's been confirmed multiple times that there are zero advantages to sticks over gyro.

I can't even understand this logic.

niggas I'm saying learn motion controls on turf mode, single player is too slow

Nigger what you're saying is learn to drive a car in a grand prix.
People advise learning offline so you don't hinder other players.

>hinder other players
>in fucking turf war

please

You wouldn't like having retards learning how to play on your team in any mode.

That's why I said turf and not ranked. If people care about winning turf they need to chill.
Yes, play the harder mode, so that you actually learn instead of wasting your time. Turf is not so crazy that you'll get destroyed, unless you're C rank or something. Strategy still makes up most of the game

Level 8 people play turf, I don't get booty blasted about it. I test new weapons on turf before going to ranked, I assume anybody who cares about ranking does the same

Two times in turf war isn't learning, faggot.

Does anyone have the webms of the guy trying to learn motion controls in octo battles.

Who me?

>Nigger what you're saying is learn to drive a car in a grand prix.

That's an... interesting jump in logic.

Lookin' good, user!

What's your opinion on them now?

I can't play any console shooter without motion controls like I used to now. It feels awkward and unsatisfying.

do you still main rapid blaster?

Yeah! Nice to see you got the hang of it in the end.

Never really was my main. That would be the .96. Good old RNG. Who needs walls?

WHO WANTS TO SQUAD?
nnid carrotze

The crisis is not about energy, it's about genocide.
The deal is that the Octarians stole the zapfish primarily so that they can power their Octoweapons, in order to reclaim the surface world.

Sure why not

We're already friends

twin is up

Needs more posterize.

>sloshing machine
good taste

only the finest

I too like it when my opponents use handicaps

Whoever runs splatoon.ink/ink should change it back now.

good meme

We Meme Now

RAGE QUIT

What happened?

Oh well, I need to take a shit GG Walter

good games!

I need a Black Polo to complete all the gear, I have everything else if you need something.

NNID erebo_7

Don't have it alas. It's fresh but Recon is shit

Fortunately I'm doing it only for completion's sake, also if anyone wanna also play I'm up for that too!

it takes a full minutes to fill a turf lobby now...

>People still want regional servers

What's your build?I'm interested in using the suction bombs a lot.
I first learned motion controls through TW.

Are the servers messed up for anyone else?